Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

How Do I Overcome Thought/heartbroken Of A Betrayal Fiancée. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Overcome Thought/heartbroken Of A Betrayal Fiancée. (1228 Views)

Man Grabs Fiancée's Boobs In Pre-Wedding Photo / 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story / Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Overcome Thought/heartbroken Of A Betrayal Fiancée. by iseleiyanu(m): 8:00pm On Jan 01, 2015
My fiancee have been cheating on me like 4times in which I forgave her. I forgave because of d few reasons
1. Her parents are good to me in kind and generosity.
2. I kept on preaching to her and given her messages to listen to.
3. I thought she will change.
4. I ve neva fall in love b4 all I always do is chop and clean mouth bt she is d only girl I ve ever love in my life.

Now she is pregnant, she do see me and her ex and both of us use withdrawal method bt I'm so smart in d act.
Now I ve sent her away and I don't knw how to get out of d shock. I need advice pls.
Re: How Do I Overcome Thought/heartbroken Of A Betrayal Fiancée. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 01, 2015
This's why I don't advice any one to tolerate a cheating partner.
Re: How Do I Overcome Thought/heartbroken Of A Betrayal Fiancée. by ireneony(f): 8:14pm On Jan 01, 2015
bros you can never be smart in withdrawal method grin that is nature for you..... It better you break up with her, and I think you should carry out a DNA test when the child is born......
But for now, don't be too strict on her, cos she does not need any emotional hardship for now.

But wait oh, he be like say na those ekpekus wey u chop clean month, de backfire for you now grin...na joke I de o cheesy
Re: How Do I Overcome Thought/heartbroken Of A Betrayal Fiancée. by pato405(m): 8:16pm On Jan 01, 2015
time heals.....nothing else...just time

you don't have to bother yourself cos she's NOT worth it. the right girl for you will come
Re: How Do I Overcome Thought/heartbroken Of A Betrayal Fiancée. by iseleiyanu(m): 8:17pm On Jan 01, 2015
pato405:
time heals.....nothing else...just time

you don't have to bother yourself cos she's NOT worth it. the right girl for you will come

Thanks
Re: How Do I Overcome Thought/heartbroken Of A Betrayal Fiancée. by rydow(m): 8:25pm On Jan 01, 2015
How are u so sure u are not even the baby Papa.
The mistake u made at first is that u ought not to continue the relationship after u detect she was cheating it would have saved u from long thought about loosing her.
But its just a matter of time bro,get back to the street and i know for sure u will get a faithful babe and moreover its 2015 all ladies wanna be faithful grin
Re: How Do I Overcome Thought/heartbroken Of A Betrayal Fiancée. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 01, 2015
Well you've been doing chop and clean mouth grin probably hurting those chics who believed you to be their rt man so it's just an experience of how it feels when you are being used. Just consider it an experience and move on. Its well hope for better in 2015 it's good you let the cheating girl go. With this new knowledge you will heal quickly. I know it hurts so I am sorry for your pain.

Happy 2015.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Overcome Thought/heartbroken Of A Betrayal Fiancée. by iseleiyanu(m): 8:33pm On Jan 01, 2015
andromida:
Well you've been doing chop and clean mouth grin probably hurting those chics who believed you to be their rt man so it's just an experience of how it feels when you are being used. Just consider it an experience and move on. Its well hope for better in 2015 it's good you let the cheating girl go. With this new knowledge you will heal quickly. I know it hurts so I am sorry for your pain.

Happy 2015.

Thanks
Re: How Do I Overcome Thought/heartbroken Of A Betrayal Fiancée. by F22RAPTOR(m): 8:39pm On Jan 01, 2015
andromida:

Happy 2015.
nice..couldn't have said it better
Re: How Do I Overcome Thought/heartbroken Of A Betrayal Fiancée. by lilmax(m): 8:39pm On Jan 01, 2015
iseleiyanu:
My fiancee have been cheating on me like 4times in which I forgave her. I forgave because of d few reasons
4. I ve neva fall in love b4 all I always do is chop and clean mouth[bt she is d only girl I ve ever love in my life.

Now she is pregnant, she do see me and her ex and both of us use withdrawal method bt I'm so smart in d act.
Now I ve sent her away and I don't knw how to get out of d shock. I need advice pls.
it's just karma just sit back and relax
Re: How Do I Overcome Thought/heartbroken Of A Betrayal Fiancée. by F22RAPTOR(m): 8:41pm On Jan 01, 2015
andromida:

Happy 2015.
Nice..couldn't have said it better
Re: How Do I Overcome Thought/heartbroken Of A Betrayal Fiancée. by prettyjo(f): 8:43pm On Jan 01, 2015
You have forgotten your self worth cos i think dats the only reason why you will still be in such rship.

The issue is not just forgetting the betrayal but you also have to forget the rship.She might betray you again,who knows
Re: How Do I Overcome Thought/heartbroken Of A Betrayal Fiancée. by ireneony(f): 8:49pm On Jan 01, 2015
F22RAPTOR:

Nice..couldn't have said it better
this is not the time to criticize him but is a time to help him out....
For the last time stop spewing trash grin
Na another year we de so, I go maintains for now
Re: How Do I Overcome Thought/heartbroken Of A Betrayal Fiancée. by Tattooboy: 9:04pm On Jan 01, 2015
iseleiyanu:
4. I ve neva fall in love b4 [/b] all I always do is chop and clean mouth [/b] bt she is d only girl I ve ever love in my life.

Nemesis
Re: How Do I Overcome Thought/heartbroken Of A Betrayal Fiancée. by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 01, 2015
@ Op , With enough time on your side,you will usually get over
heartbreak. But that doesn’t mean you
should count on “time,” or “getting busier” (which makes time go by “faster”) to move on with your life.

The only way to get over heartbreak is by letting your heart break — and then putting it back together. You might figure this out by
accident, especially with
enough time and support from family and friends. Or you can navigate your way.

To ensure that you find the light at the end of the tunnel, and get back to living your life, you need to get mindful
about heartbreak.
WHAT's IN HEARTBREAK

What does it mean to get over heartbreak? Does it mean that it no longer hurts? That you no longer love the
other person? That what you once shared is no longer important?

It can mean those things, but it doesn’t have to. The point of “getting over it” is that
you can successfully
continue on with your life — without that person.

“Success” is by your own standards. Getting over heartbreak includes three crucial steps:

*Grieving your loss
*Creating a new identity 4 yourself and
*Committing to your
relationship with you

When you do this
successfully, it’s a no-
brainer to get back to living your life. You’re ready to move on to new things. You feel happy on your own.

Let your heart break
Heartbreak isn’t just
something that happens. You have to allow it too. Someone might abandon you
— emotionally or physically. But if you don’t let yourself fully feel how bad that hurts
— it’s not really heartbreak.

To get over heartbreak, you have to first let your heart break.

CETERIS PARIBUS
Re: How Do I Overcome Thought/heartbroken Of A Betrayal Fiancée. by Luckygurl(f): 9:51pm On Jan 01, 2015
Withdrawal method in this time and age
Mr! HIV, STI's and STD's are real, better go for some check up, lets start from there.
Re: How Do I Overcome Thought/heartbroken Of A Betrayal Fiancée. by Missmossy(f): 9:57pm On Jan 01, 2015
Do DNA test when possible to be certain of the paternity of the unborn baby.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Overcome Thought/heartbroken Of A Betrayal Fiancée. by F22RAPTOR(m): 10:10pm On Jan 01, 2015
ireneony:
but..what did I say wrong....Hahahahaha.. na wa oh. see drama queen
Re: How Do I Overcome Thought/heartbroken Of A Betrayal Fiancée. by F22RAPTOR(m): 10:22pm On Jan 01, 2015
ireneony:
wait a minute, we have crossed paths b4....you are that lady with the low self esteem abi?...no wonder u attacked me like this. Biko, I am very sorry abt that comment. nor vex a beg.
Re: How Do I Overcome Thought/heartbroken Of A Betrayal Fiancée. by ireneony(f): 10:25pm On Jan 01, 2015
F22RAPTOR:

wait a minute, we have crossed paths b4....you are that lady with the low self esteem abi?...no wonder u attacked me like this. Biko, I am very sorry abt that comment. nor vex a beg.
I don't know you, no one here knows you cool
Re: How Do I Overcome Thought/heartbroken Of A Betrayal Fiancée. by F22RAPTOR(m): 10:30pm On Jan 01, 2015
ireneony:
I don't know you, no one here knows you cool
ehn..issokay. But you seem to have grown some self confidence. Congrats. thank me later
Re: How Do I Overcome Thought/heartbroken Of A Betrayal Fiancée. by F22RAPTOR(m): 10:31pm On Jan 01, 2015
Op, I sincerely apologize for derailing your thread.

(1) (Reply)

A Question For All / 8 Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date / LADIES ONLY: Your Choice, Which Of Them Will You Consider ‘man Enough For You’?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.