Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Please I Need Help Oo..... Solution Needed - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please I Need Help Oo..... Solution Needed (1112 Views)

Please Doctors In The House Help Oo (pics) / HELP Oo,,any DERMATOLOGIST In The House??? / Please Urgent Solution Needed For After Shave Bumps Around The Neck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Help Oo..... Solution Needed by hfinest1(m): 9:49pm On Jan 01, 2015
okay.... my kid bro of 18 is sickle cell and i heard and believe that as a person grows older, the frequencies of the sickle cell crisis tends to reduce but it seems as he's growing older, its incrising because in recent times, he always has the crisis everyday *which is majorly body pains*
please i really need you guys help. How can one reduce the frequency of the sickle cell crisis abeg.... its really eating up my parents money and giving everyone reason for concerncry
Re: Please I Need Help Oo..... Solution Needed by ikeno(m): 11:08pm On Jan 01, 2015
Can't imagine what your family are going through.it so painful and frustrating having a sickler cus a lot of time and money would be spend taking care of that person.

He should be taking his drugs regularly especially folic acid on a daily bases.Eat a lot of vegetables and fruits.and also refrain from any stressful activities.

Also pray to God.
Re: Please I Need Help Oo..... Solution Needed by Oluwagrace1(f): 11:35pm On Jan 01, 2015
Growing older has nothing to do with reduction in ss crisis, rather how one take care of him/herself will. Maybe he's not taking enough care of himself hence the frequent crisis.
I will recommend water therapy, he should drink a (or two) full glass cup of water immediately he woke up from bed in the morning. Whenever he wants to eat, he should drink a cup of water b4 eating, and avoid drinking water while eating (he can only take water if compulsory). Above all, he should always drink water every now and then.
Re: Please I Need Help Oo..... Solution Needed by hfinest1(m): 8:57am On Jan 02, 2015
looking at the two replies..... he does all dat... he takes folic acid, bcomplex, calcium and astymin daily and drinks a lot of water too, my mum is a nurse so she ensures he has a bottle of water wit him always cos she knows the usefullness of water....
Re: Please I Need Help Oo..... Solution Needed by Abali1(m): 6:39am On Jan 12, 2015
Oluwagrace1:
Growing older has nothing to do with reduction in ss crisis, rather how one take care of him/herself will. Maybe he's not taking enough care of himself hence the frequent crisis.
I will recommend water therapy, he should drink a (or two) full glass cup of water immediately he woke up from bed in the morning. Whenever he wants to eat, he should drink a cup of water b4 eating, and avoid drinking water while eating (he can only take water if compulsory). Above all, he should always drink water every now and then.
Op, this is what I would also say.
On a second thought, are you sure your brother is not doing something that goes contrary to his health. Like, drinking alcohol, stressing himself too much in form of play or other forms of stress.
Does your brother get enough rest?
Does your brother eat healthily? By that I mean a lot of vegetables, fruits, etc. Or is it just junks .... meat pie, doughnuts, buns, etc
You may not know all this, because you are not 24/7 with him.
Educate him, and let him know that he needs to help himself, by doing what is necessary. Sickle cell can be effectively managed.
Re: Please I Need Help Oo..... Solution Needed by donpy(m): 9:50am On Jan 12, 2015
@Op..D life of a sickler is basically based on wot he takes in nd d strnt of wot his output is.. I wuld strongly advise he sticks to d water intake and also place him on Trevo. Dis wuld help bridge d gap within both d incomplete diets he takes nd d wrong ones too. Trevo is more dan a food supplement, its nau a curative( curative certification wuld be out by June) cus its cures illness. Place ur broda on Trevo for just 90days, go for a check nd ask him aw he feels too den thank me later. Since ur mum is a nurse so u can read about Trevo online, the product wit 174 natures best ingredient nd ask mumi about d power of noni juice, mangosteen,co-enzyme Q10, borojo, to mention a few. On evry Banner of Trevo, its written dere that it supports sickle cell health. U can contact me via whatsapp on 08166070590, or call 09093200039 for discussions or more enquiry Mr Paul.
Re: Please I Need Help Oo..... Solution Needed by oladapsy: 2:44am On Mar 15, 2015
Oluwagrace1:

Lol why can,t he drink water whilst eating?
Re: Please I Need Help Oo..... Solution Needed by cheyi(m): 12:41pm On Mar 15, 2015
do u have ciklavit syrup at home.Its a multivitamin for sickle cell people
Re: Please I Need Help Oo..... Solution Needed by larrybee2017(f): 11:39pm On Mar 15, 2015
place him on supplement that will help boost his immune system without any side effect. you can call or whatsapp me on 08036156899. you will have nothing to worry about later.
Re: Please I Need Help Oo..... Solution Needed by donpy(m): 6:59pm On Mar 19, 2015
Pls any1 wu as used trevo or gottn frm me or sum1 dat it as workd for shld pls endorse my post dat Trevo wuld work for d op. Mr Paul 09093200039

(1) (Reply)

See What My Wife Got From Doctors Today At General Hospital / Get Cured Without Surgery / Phenq | Is The Best Weight Loss Pill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.