Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Please Urgent Solution Needed For After Shave Bumps Around The Neck - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Urgent Solution Needed For After Shave Bumps Around The Neck (962 Views)

5 Ways To Shave Pubic Hair / After Shave Bumps / 6 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Shave Off Your Pubic Hair. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Urgent Solution Needed For After Shave Bumps Around The Neck by gerytony(m): 10:05pm On May 05, 2016
Pls kindly drop your solutions
Re: Please Urgent Solution Needed For After Shave Bumps Around The Neck by bigtt76(f): 10:07pm On May 05, 2016
Stop using razor shavers. Use good clippers and you shouldn't have that issue again. Bumps are caused by in growths as a result of sharing close to the skin. A clipper reduces that riskrisk.
Re: Please Urgent Solution Needed For After Shave Bumps Around The Neck by kelvin7891: 10:16pm On May 05, 2016
Buy Neo Medrol cream
Re: Please Urgent Solution Needed For After Shave Bumps Around The Neck by osesology(m): 10:37pm On May 05, 2016
cool
Re: Please Urgent Solution Needed For After Shave Bumps Around The Neck by gerytony(m): 10:49pm On May 05, 2016
bigtt76:
Stop using razor shavers. Use good clippers and you shouldn't have that issue again. Bumps are caused by in growths as a result of sharing close to the skin. A clipper reduces that riskrisk.
I use my personal clipper
Re: Please Urgent Solution Needed For After Shave Bumps Around The Neck by gerytony(m): 10:50pm On May 05, 2016
[quote author=kelvin7891 post=45350425]Buy Neo Medrol cream[/quote, I av spent 10k on medrol
Re: Please Urgent Solution Needed For After Shave Bumps Around The Neck by Nobody: 12:48am On May 06, 2016
Try this and be thankful call /WhatsApp to order 08181582260

1 Like

Re: Please Urgent Solution Needed For After Shave Bumps Around The Neck by obuksjr(m): 1:15am On May 06, 2016
gerytony:
If your hair cut style is skin-cut,you have to change to another hair style that allows hair to remain on your scalp.

It is hypothetically known to dermatologist that it is caused by occlusion of hair follicles by pressure exerted by clipper on those that get skin cut thereby making outgrowing hair to grow inward, hence the inflammation causing the bumps that may latter advance to keloid if not properly managed.

Go to any reputable pharmacy and demand for topical steroid.Use it for one month and observe the effect, otherwise see your doctor.
GoodLuck.

1 Like

Re: Please Urgent Solution Needed For After Shave Bumps Around The Neck by Lexusgs430: 1:56am On May 06, 2016
bigtt76:

Do you shave?

1 Like

Re: Please Urgent Solution Needed For After Shave Bumps Around The Neck by Lexusgs430: 1:57am On May 06, 2016
gerytony:

Use a good after bump cream or gel.
NB: This is what I use and it works wonders!!!

1 Like

Re: Please Urgent Solution Needed For After Shave Bumps Around The Neck by Lexusgs430: 2:22am On May 06, 2016
bigtt76:

I use razor blade incorporated into a shaving stick, pre shave gel, shaving gel and post shave bump stopper.
Some shavings cannot be performed by clippers.

1 Like

Re: Please Urgent Solution Needed For After Shave Bumps Around The Neck by kokomilala(m): 12:09pm On May 06, 2016
I'll tell you what you need to do.You can use razor-I use razor, I'll tell you cheap things to apply to avert bumps.

1 Like

Re: Please Urgent Solution Needed For After Shave Bumps Around The Neck by kooljay5: 12:24pm On May 06, 2016
Use warm water to clean the affected skin. mix BLACKSEED oil in honey and rub on the affected area, once daily. preferably in the night. you can contact herbwise for blackseed he knows where you can get the original. I used his service and it was good. PM me to give you his number so as not to offend the MODS.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Many Of You Believe "Honey And Milk Gives Balanced Diet"? See This: / Prostate Enlargement; Home Remedy / Baby Found Alive Two Days After An Earthquake At Ecuador (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.