Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,204 members, 7,815,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Jonathan Appoints Jerry Gana, Peter Obi, Fani-kayode, Others, Campaign Directors - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Appoints Jerry Gana, Peter Obi, Fani-kayode, Others, Campaign Directors (23931 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode, Others Rearraigned For Money Laundering in Lagos (Photos) / PDP Leaders Visit Fani-kayode, Others / Jonathan Appoints Solomon Arase As Acting IGP, Sacks IGP Suleiman Abba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Appoints Jerry Gana, Peter Obi, Fani-kayode, Others, Campaign Directors by dreZilla(m): 9:25am On Jan 02, 2015
who wouldnt want to take a share of the 21b + so many other hidden pledge from beneficiary of this corrupt regime. all these director are aware of the failure of this toothless clueless gov... but it all about the billions....

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Appoints Jerry Gana, Peter Obi, Fani-kayode, Others, Campaign Directors by dejisky(m): 9:27am On Jan 02, 2015
Congrats to Parrot Ffk, the most irrelevant politician of our time.
Buhari till 2019.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Appoints Jerry Gana, Peter Obi, Fani-kayode, Others, Campaign Directors by obiZEAL(m): 9:27am On Jan 02, 2015
harthonder:
A president who does not understand
the meaning of the word "class'' or
''honesty'' and who breaks his own
word consistently. A President who
has abdicated his responsibilities,
destroyed his own political party, divided his own country, alienated his
own friends, humiliated his own
mentor, abandoned his own people,
brought ridicule to his own faith,
cowers before his own officials,
betrays his own governors, scorns the international community and breaks
his solemn oath to protect and defend
the Nigerian people. A President who
does not even have the nerve or the
guts to call to order any of the
numerous Jezebels that control him. He is the problem we have in our
country today and until he resigns, is
impeached or is voted out of power
nothing will change and Nigeria will
continue to go from bad to worse.
That is what you get when you vote for a man who never wore shoes to
school. May God deliver our country. -Femi Fani-Kayode

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Appoints Jerry Gana, Peter Obi, Fani-kayode, Others, Campaign Directors by northener(m): 9:28am On Jan 02, 2015
Campaign director we are waiting for you. Lesson are not learn they are given
Re: Jonathan Appoints Jerry Gana, Peter Obi, Fani-kayode, Others, Campaign Directors by Nctrice(m): 9:28am On Jan 02, 2015
natureblack:
that's one crazy decision from GEJ....FFK is hated in the west,Peter Obi after his defection is not fully welcomed in Anambra..

February is not far fetched,I just hope the loser won't resort to violence.
trust me I don't think it's a wrong move, FFK would do his job just like he did his job when he was busy ant agonizing GEJ lead Government and the west were busy loving him!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Appoints Jerry Gana, Peter Obi, Fani-kayode, Others, Campaign Directors by abdulnabdul: 9:28am On Jan 02, 2015
It's so unfortunate.y PDP!y!!you will all die some day nd God will judge u all.thieves.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Appoints Jerry Gana, Peter Obi, Fani-kayode, Others, Campaign Directors by Badgers14: 9:31am On Jan 02, 2015
Am very disappointed that Peter Obi decided to get his hands dirty with PDP. He forgot how ndi Anambra stood by him to fight off PDP and Ngige. I wonder what they gave him, he was very rich even before he became Governor of Anambra state.

Oh well , thats life undecided

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Appoints Jerry Gana, Peter Obi, Fani-kayode, Others, Campaign Directors by dejisky(m): 9:31am On Jan 02, 2015
Corrupt is campaigning for corrupt.

Re: Jonathan Appoints Jerry Gana, Peter Obi, Fani-kayode, Others, Campaign Directors by citizenY(m): 9:33am On Jan 02, 2015
zaedd:
I read that they will campaign with heavely armed soldiers in the North.

No , with SKYPE and WHATSAPP.... and viewing centers in Maiduguri and Chibok.
Re: Jonathan Appoints Jerry Gana, Peter Obi, Fani-kayode, Others, Campaign Directors by omicron(m): 9:33am On Jan 02, 2015
eye4eye:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0688OgXPON0

FFK talking just few months ago about GEJ grin grin grin grin grin grin

Na wa o. This man sef....jonathan has made anoda big mistake again

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Appoints Jerry Gana, Peter Obi, Fani-kayode, Others, Campaign Directors by biggmusty(m): 9:35am On Jan 02, 2015
holatin:
do you know Fall the artiste,he is ffk son, ASK HIM

Chairman the artiste name is Falz and his dad name is FEMI FALANE not FEMI FANI KAYODE a.k.a FFK... Pls get ur fact right don't associate/mistake good people for assholes. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Appoints Jerry Gana, Peter Obi, Fani-kayode, Others, Campaign Directors by LouisVanGaal(m): 9:38am On Jan 02, 2015
Why this man associates with known thieves is what I would never understand...undecidedundecidedundecidedcrycrycry
Re: Jonathan Appoints Jerry Gana, Peter Obi, Fani-kayode, Others, Campaign Directors by natureblack(m): 9:38am On Jan 02, 2015
Nctrice:
trust me I don't think it's a wrong move, FFK would do his job just like he did his job when he was busy ant agonizing GEJ lead Government and the west were busy loving him!
in summary,the west buys anything FFK sells ...huh undecided
Re: Jonathan Appoints Jerry Gana, Peter Obi, Fani-kayode, Others, Campaign Directors by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 02, 2015
Ffk ekun fun ra re .... oko awon omo Ibo. grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Appoints Jerry Gana, Peter Obi, Fani-kayode, Others, Campaign Directors by Zzyzx92(m): 9:40am On Jan 02, 2015
DopeAngel:
I have nothing to comment. He is the president he can do as he likes. Whether he chooses to appoint buhari as his house help, he is still our MAN! GEJ carry on and let your critics die!
i pity your future!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Appoints Jerry Gana, Peter Obi, Fani-kayode, Others, Campaign Directors by DopeAngel(m): 9:41am On Jan 02, 2015
Zzyzx92:

i pity your future!
same here Bro

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Appoints Jerry Gana, Peter Obi, Fani-kayode, Others, Campaign Directors by captainjay(m): 9:43am On Jan 02, 2015
Gej Gej Gej hw many tym i cal u. Hw on earth u appoint useless FFK . Gej u don disgrace m . No wonder 9ja cal u clueless
Re: Jonathan Appoints Jerry Gana, Peter Obi, Fani-kayode, Others, Campaign Directors by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 02, 2015
papiforreal:
. grin.

This is slap at the face of all igbos..

The guy wey touk say he don f.F.uck bianca ojukwu, your biafan queen, na im GEJ carry give this post... Ans some igbos will still vote for GEJ.

Nawao
lol!!
Re: Jonathan Appoints Jerry Gana, Peter Obi, Fani-kayode, Others, Campaign Directors by smilyice(m): 9:44am On Jan 02, 2015
Marvyx:
GEJ must have been really spooked.
Although I still think GMB will lose but its gonna be a fair fight.
For ya mind
Re: Jonathan Appoints Jerry Gana, Peter Obi, Fani-kayode, Others, Campaign Directors by Nctrice(m): 9:47am On Jan 02, 2015
natureblack:
in summary,the west buys anything FFK sells ...huh undecided
trust me they don't deal with mediocre up there at the villa! FFK has been known to deliver and maybe he will! I personally don't like the ffk guy!
Re: Jonathan Appoints Jerry Gana, Peter Obi, Fani-kayode, Others, Campaign Directors by henryobinna(m): 9:47am On Jan 02, 2015
natureblack:
and increase celebrity topics,because Nairaland is a blog angry angry

*Timaya buys Lexus
*Tools flaunts her hips in ankara
*Dbanj's girlfriend is now engaged
*akin and pawpaw in the kitchen cooking
*Ini Edo poses inside her lekki house
*Adaora Ukoh bares cleavage as she shared pic
*Tiwa Savage goes na*ked on stage ......

And these sh*t made front-page angry angry

#iweep
no oga!!!
am not interested in these:politics, romance n celeb topic flooding the fp.

they should encourage tech posters even some religious, arts(imagine mind blowing stuffs here) etc etc.

i no be small pikin so make you no think say I be celeb freak
Re: Jonathan Appoints Jerry Gana, Peter Obi, Fani-kayode, Others, Campaign Directors by deletrue: 9:51am On Jan 02, 2015
eighTHREAD:
APC's mole has eaten deep into GEJ's camp grin. FFK can now start making statements that will ruin GEJ's chances, remember he takes cocaine grin grin grin. Wait o, is FFK not thesame guy that said he slept with bianca ojukwu? GEJ is really rubbing trash on the face of southeasterners.
Mind your apc business. Na die for apc. Look at the team and match it with apc team led by Amaechi. While, in term of organisation and structure, pdp is very far from and ahead, apc is busy with Amaechi who will continue to promise and preach blood, paralle government and abuse GEJ. Tell us who is better. Do you know the avoc Amaech evil remarks are causing Nigerians? Just ask your friends, others whether they will be available to vote during elections? They will all travel.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Appoints Jerry Gana, Peter Obi, Fani-kayode, Others, Campaign Directors by Oyenirany(m): 9:53am On Jan 02, 2015
This FFK self funny ooo..... He once renounced PDP but now is part of them again..
Re: Jonathan Appoints Jerry Gana, Peter Obi, Fani-kayode, Others, Campaign Directors by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 02, 2015
Who can help with the contacts of the team, I need my share of the 27billion.
Re: Jonathan Appoints Jerry Gana, Peter Obi, Fani-kayode, Others, Campaign Directors by otenathebobc(m): 9:57am On Jan 02, 2015
Well I'm Happy for Former Minister and Senator Nenadi Usman for her new Political Status,a Good Start for the New Year...More grease.
Re: Jonathan Appoints Jerry Gana, Peter Obi, Fani-kayode, Others, Campaign Directors by Opiosko: 9:58am On Jan 02, 2015
eighTHREAD:
APC's mole has eaten deep into GEJ's camp grin. FFK can now start making statements that will ruin GEJ's chances, remember he takes cocaine grin grin grin. Wait o, is FFK not thesame guy that said he slept with bianca ojukwu? GEJ is really rubbing trash on the face of southeasterners.
U got it wrong mate. FFK is being used to match Ameachi's leaking mouth. Expect some acidic barbs in a tit fof tat frenzy media war. Goodluck Nigeria.
Re: Jonathan Appoints Jerry Gana, Peter Obi, Fani-kayode, Others, Campaign Directors by Davvymavvy(f): 9:59am On Jan 02, 2015
FFK, a patient with mouth diarrhea as director of media?

FFK is a bad masket, the more he tries to sell bad market (GEJ), the more his paymaster loses relevance

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Appoints Jerry Gana, Peter Obi, Fani-kayode, Others, Campaign Directors by genearts(m): 10:02am On Jan 02, 2015
eye4eye:
This is how GEJ will finally lose Southwest. FFK who is a known cocaine addict is hated in Southwest. Whenever FFK opens his mouth, GEJ loses more votes in SW.

Lolss... FFK director of media and publicity: expect a lot of propaganda and senseless talk.
Re: Jonathan Appoints Jerry Gana, Peter Obi, Fani-kayode, Others, Campaign Directors by natureblack(m): 10:05am On Jan 02, 2015
henryobinna:
no oga!!!
am not interested in these:politics, romance n celeb topic flooding the fp.

they should encourage tech posters even some religious, arts(imagine mind blowing stuffs here) etc etc.

i no be small pikin so make you no think say I be celeb freak
sorry for the misconception.....

I'm also a tech-freak,and I share with your observation...Seun has not done enough to encourage tech and art posters...

Seun,I know you have seen this comment,please do something...

Henryobinna,my apologies once again for the misconception...happy new-year tho'
Re: Jonathan Appoints Jerry Gana, Peter Obi, Fani-kayode, Others, Campaign Directors by ademega(m): 10:06am On Jan 02, 2015
There are APC goons in Jonathan cabinet giving Jonathan failure advice
Re: Jonathan Appoints Jerry Gana, Peter Obi, Fani-kayode, Others, Campaign Directors by kenex4ever(m): 10:07am On Jan 02, 2015
eighTHREAD:
u need deliverance, touch d bible on my dp and receiiiiiiive-iiiit!
Re: Jonathan Appoints Jerry Gana, Peter Obi, Fani-kayode, Others, Campaign Directors by femikay149(m): 10:08am On Jan 02, 2015
Am not suprised

FFK joined Pdp most of the corrupt charges were dropped against him remaining one that is insignificant that am sure the court ll still drop..-Remember Jonathan said Stealing is not corruption...So not suprised, they dropped the charges to pace way for FFK appointment as Jonathan Campaign Director

GEj endorsing corruption since 1800 AD

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IMF Advices Nigeria To Remove All Forms Of Fuel Subsidy / Muric Commends Buhari For Declaring June 12 Democracy Day / El-Rufai: I Don't Know If Tinubu Is The Godfather Of Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.