Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Jonathan Appoints Jerry Gana, Peter Obi, Fani-kayode, Others, Campaign Directors - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Appoints Jerry Gana, Peter Obi, Fani-kayode, Others, Campaign Directors (23929 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode, Others Rearraigned For Money Laundering in Lagos (Photos) / PDP Leaders Visit Fani-kayode, Others / Jonathan Appoints Solomon Arase As Acting IGP, Sacks IGP Suleiman Abba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Appoints Jerry Gana, Peter Obi, Fani-kayode, Others, Campaign Directors by Ilekokonit: 12:24pm On Jan 02, 2015
Is it not the same Fani Kayode that said in the following Video that Goodluck and Evil PDP Rigging Machine Will Fail In 2015 ??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=619ia_Xe-TA
Re: Jonathan Appoints Jerry Gana, Peter Obi, Fani-kayode, Others, Campaign Directors by banki(m): 12:39pm On Jan 02, 2015
Benstus:

"Sai Buhar" was the last word the youth corpers that were murdered in 2011 heard before they were murdered. Some of you shouting Sai Buhari, I pray it will not be the last word you will hear before you are murdered this year in Jesus name, Amen.
So you werethere when they were mudered? Or how did you know? Did they tell you in spirit world or were you one of the attackers please clarify failure to clarify would mean everythinh you say on this forum is a lie

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Appoints Jerry Gana, Peter Obi, Fani-kayode, Others, Campaign Directors by samibode(m): 12:47pm On Jan 02, 2015
deletrue:
Mind your apc business. Na die for apc. Look at the team and match it with apc team led by Amaechi. While, in term of organisation and structure, pdp is very far from and ahead, apc is busy with Amaechi who will continue to promise and preach blood, paralle government and abuse GEJ. Tell us who is better. Do you know the avoc Amaech evil remarks are causing Nigerians? Just ask your friends, others whether they will be available to vote during elections? They will all travel.

Have you listened to d evil ffk talks about Muslims my guy ffk is the one with the most vocal power dividing nigeria along religious lines and for your gej to gove him dat post that means he endorses the ffks post and its unfortunate.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Appoints Jerry Gana, Peter Obi, Fani-kayode, Others, Campaign Directors by deletrue: 1:43pm On Jan 02, 2015
samibode:

Have you listened to d evil ffk talks about Muslims my guy ffk is the one with the most vocal power dividing nigeria along religious lines and for your gej to gove him dat post that means he endorses the ffks post and its unfortunate.
I think I have to agree with you on this. Campaigns are for soft words and not the type ffk uses. Ffk type is capable of dividing interests among friends, groups etc. Am sure they will warn him against bad words. For those people who may read this post, please note that ffk should be advised not to used divisional word. Infact I would want him changed. Pdp has fired wrongly on this.
Re: Jonathan Appoints Jerry Gana, Peter Obi, Fani-kayode, Others, Campaign Directors by prettyboi1(m): 1:49pm On Jan 02, 2015
Femi Fani-Kayode the political slut with no firm stance of his own has been appointed campaign manager for GEJ. grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Appoints Jerry Gana, Peter Obi, Fani-kayode, Others, Campaign Directors by stayblack: 2:20pm On Jan 02, 2015
thives.
Re: Jonathan Appoints Jerry Gana, Peter Obi, Fani-kayode, Others, Campaign Directors by opemipo2013: 2:38pm On Jan 02, 2015
Association of Looters,Nigeria will be liberated from your hands in Jesus Name. CHANGE
Re: Jonathan Appoints Jerry Gana, Peter Obi, Fani-kayode, Others, Campaign Directors by opemipo2013: 2:51pm On Jan 02, 2015
Zzyzx92:

i pity your future!
don't mind him,he is not wise. they ve sold their birthrights for stomach infrastructure. God will open your eyes,VOTE BUHARI/OSINBAJO for CHANGE (the best team ever)

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Appoints Jerry Gana, Peter Obi, Fani-kayode, Others, Campaign Directors by emiye(m): 3:02pm On Jan 02, 2015
All APC needs to do is a video shot with date showing FFK running his mouth against GEJ, it will played as advert clips grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Appoints Jerry Gana, Peter Obi, Fani-kayode, Others, Campaign Directors by greatseed: 3:05pm On Jan 02, 2015
wonders wit the way Jonathan appoints pole 4irrelevant jobs....I term did as waste of resources DAT shld be used in a MRE positive light....rather than keep paying pole 4silly jobs....moreover none of dem has less than 5houses n millions of money in der Acc. *waste*
Re: Jonathan Appoints Jerry Gana, Peter Obi, Fani-kayode, Others, Campaign Directors by maestroferddi: 3:37pm On Jan 02, 2015
Marc9:
This same FFK that asked the S/West people not to vote for Jonathan, is now appointed as his compaign director? Nigeria politic is really as dirty as a swine.
Everybody in APC knows that FFK is one man that can inflict irreparable damage.

There is a unanimity in the acceptance that the dude is smart and endowed with the gift of garb.

Watch as he reduces Buhari's candidature to a wreckage heap in the media as we approach the business end of the electioneering campaign.
Re: Jonathan Appoints Jerry Gana, Peter Obi, Fani-kayode, Others, Campaign Directors by maestroferddi: 3:43pm On Jan 02, 2015
emiye:
All APC needs to do is a video shot with date showing FFK running his mouth against GEJ, it will played as advert clips grin grin grin
So you think the PDP have not done their homework before recruiting FFK for this assignment?

This is politics, a serious business and not hawking goods in traffic, my friend.
Re: Jonathan Appoints Jerry Gana, Peter Obi, Fani-kayode, Others, Campaign Directors by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 02, 2015
maestroferddi:

There is a unanimity in the acceptance that the dude is smart and endowed with the gift of garb.

Watch as he reduces Buhari's candidature to a wreckage heap in the media as we approach the business end of the electioneering campaign.

Fani kayode is smart? Lol

That man is a corporate clown! Noone takes him seriously in this country!

I'd rather listen to a child's political analysis, than listen to fani kayode's.
Re: Jonathan Appoints Jerry Gana, Peter Obi, Fani-kayode, Others, Campaign Directors by emiye(m): 3:47pm On Jan 02, 2015
maestroferddi:
So you think the PDP have not done their homework before recruiting FFK for this assignment?

This is politics, a serious business and not hawking goods in traffic, my friend.

FFK is a one way fool, nipping him in the bud is as easy as yawning. he is a laughing stock across divides. You know it, I know it.

Be that as it may, you can keep deceiving yourself about the outcome of feb. 14 election.
Re: Jonathan Appoints Jerry Gana, Peter Obi, Fani-kayode, Others, Campaign Directors by emiye(m): 3:50pm On Jan 02, 2015
Marc9:

Fani kayode is smart? Lol

That man is a corporate clown! Noone takes him seriously in this country!

I'd rather listen to a child's political analysis, than listen to fani kayode's.
Hahaha ! grin grin grin My exact thoughts shared by overwhelming majority.
Re: Jonathan Appoints Jerry Gana, Peter Obi, Fani-kayode, Others, Campaign Directors by maestroferddi: 3:50pm On Jan 02, 2015
danjumakolo:
Na waoooo

FFK campaign director?
Who are gej political advisers?
FFK that was invited by efcc more than ten times for corruption charges.
FFK that degraded and abused the igbos when he told the whole world that he once dated the wife of respected igbos chieftain..EMEKA ODUMEGWU OJUKWU...

You are not thinking!

So Igbo people would now make decisions on the private life of Bianca Ojukwu prior to her marriage?

Egbon, how old are you?
Re: Jonathan Appoints Jerry Gana, Peter Obi, Fani-kayode, Others, Campaign Directors by aresa: 3:56pm On Jan 02, 2015
maestroferddi:

Knowing the Aso Rock crooked, corrupt and incompetent dullard and how he fumbles and goofs 365 days a year , I wont say he did any homework by appointing this crack head bigot who today have castigated and lost 50% of Nigerians with his hate and bigoted utterances. That 50% loss is now the dullards loss and even confirmation that the dullard is also a bigot and he shares his views.

When you appoint people, you do so based on added value and ability to deliver votes not from your side or people who are already going to vote for you, but from the opposite side so with FFK already a plague to the other side, the dullard just blocked votes from the other side.

FFK adds not only zero value, but also negativity, dirt and needless garbage of corruption... Well, I don't think the dullard cares about corruption anyways since he himself and his party are corruption celebrities...
Re: Jonathan Appoints Jerry Gana, Peter Obi, Fani-kayode, Others, Campaign Directors by derecho(m): 4:20pm On Jan 02, 2015
I have never taken FFK seriously.But from the comments I have read so far, I think he's a man to watch.E be like say Dem dey fear am
Re: Jonathan Appoints Jerry Gana, Peter Obi, Fani-kayode, Others, Campaign Directors by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 02, 2015
maestroferddi:
You are not thinking!

So Igbo people would now make decisions on the private life of Bianca Ojukwu prior to her marriage?

Egbon, how old are you?

Well I don't blame you if you say igbos don't mind what he said...but courtesy demands him not to come out openly to the world and say what he said.Go ask her children if they are ok wiv what he said...Do you know the meaning morality at all?

If u can not judge what manner of person ffk is then,I am sorry for u.
Go and get excepts of what ffk said about this govt back in April-June...
Re: Jonathan Appoints Jerry Gana, Peter Obi, Fani-kayode, Others, Campaign Directors by SpaceWorld2013(m): 6:48pm On Jan 02, 2015
[quote author=jsam2k5 post=29412413]不用 謝 不客氣 不要客氣 不會[/quote pls I want to learn this language. I'll be grateful if my request can be granted.
Re: Jonathan Appoints Jerry Gana, Peter Obi, Fani-kayode, Others, Campaign Directors by ogene007: 6:49pm On Jan 02, 2015
FFK spoke in error against GEJ in the past, realized his mistakes, asked for forgiveness, and has been re-admitted into the fold.So, there is no drama concerning his appointment. GEJ till 2019.
Re: Jonathan Appoints Jerry Gana, Peter Obi, Fani-kayode, Others, Campaign Directors by maestroferddi: 7:08pm On Jan 02, 2015
danjumakolo:

Well I don't blame you if you say igbos don't mind what he said...but courtesy demands him not to come out openly to the world and say what he said.Go ask her children if they are ok wiv what he said...Do you know the meaning morality at all?

If u can not judge what manner of person ffk is then,I am sorry for u.
Go and get excepts of what ffk said about this govt back in April-June...
It appears you are trying to waste my time.

I am among those who condemned FFK's conduct and utterances during the saga. In any case, FFK has tendered an unreserved apology to appropriate quarters and had had apology accepted. I daresay that all parties have moved on.

Besides, I am at loss as to how what was largely a private matter dictate the political trajectory of over 40 million Igbos.

The account of FFK's misadventure in the APC and his decision to reverse himself is out there in the public domain. Update yourself and stop living in the past.
Re: Jonathan Appoints Jerry Gana, Peter Obi, Fani-kayode, Others, Campaign Directors by Akinrogun(m): 8:06pm On Jan 02, 2015
[quote author=LouisVanGaal post=29413461]Why this man associates with known thieves is what I would never understand...undecidedundecidedundecidedcrycrycry[/quote
known thieves is an understatement........they are renowned and certified thieves!
Re: Jonathan Appoints Jerry Gana, Peter Obi, Fani-kayode, Others, Campaign Directors by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 02, 2015
maestroferddi:
It appears you are trying to waste my time.

I am among those who condemned FFK's conduct and utterances during the saga. In any case, FFK has tendered an unreserved apology to appropriate quarters and had had apology accepted. I daresay that all parties have moved on.

Besides, I am at loss as to how what was largely a private matter dictate the political trajectory of over 40 million Igbos.

The account of FFK's misadventure in the APC and his decision to reverse himself is out there in the public domain. Update yourself and stop living in the past.

Dude...lemmi not waste ma precious time too.
But let's see how his acidic barbs will deliver GEJ in the oduduwa narion as the political drama unfolds...Happy New year.
Re: Jonathan Appoints Jerry Gana, Peter Obi, Fani-kayode, Others, Campaign Directors by rasco2000me: 10:12pm On Jan 02, 2015
Sei nigerian should not sleep deep thieves are on ranbage they want to steal ur destine .protect ur vote
Re: Jonathan Appoints Jerry Gana, Peter Obi, Fani-kayode, Others, Campaign Directors by hamingra: 12:22am On Jan 03, 2015
I wonder what Goodluck thinks atimes! If he thinks at all
Re: Jonathan Appoints Jerry Gana, Peter Obi, Fani-kayode, Others, Campaign Directors by hamingra: 12:24am On Jan 03, 2015
banki:

So you werethere when they were mudered? Or how did you know? Did they tell you in spirit world or were you one of the attackers please clarify failure to clarify would mean everythinh you say on this forum is a lie
So you were there? Me thinks that the security men should investigate you thoroughly. You know something about that heinous crime!
Re: Jonathan Appoints Jerry Gana, Peter Obi, Fani-kayode, Others, Campaign Directors by Nobody: 1:19am On Jan 03, 2015
captainjay:
Gej Gej Gej hw many tym i cal u. Hw on earth u appoint useless FFK . Gej u don disgrace m . No wonder 9ja cal u clueless

APC camp dey fear now.. Big time o.. Lagos self dey shake well well.. The PDP's are coming.. 60% of the campaign org are southern and middle belt..

Wow.. Ppl still don't get it.. Why is Bakare not part of the progressive dis time around.. The only man dat GBA FRONT during d subsidy protest.. Him eye don open, wen BUHARI prepared his resignation letter ahead suppose he was decleared.. GMB worriors crack dat Lie again.. Is fact...

Don't worry TUNDE will talk next week.. If u've not heard- he is already a part-member of PDP. Nd 100% backer of GEJ.. Him eye don open.. FFK eye just open recently after the national conference... Wen he saw for him sef- d unbelievable.... Is peter obi also dirty? Is not party problem is personality.. Dats y APC cud not produce hu d ppl want.. because the noth nd dia cohorts will not b able to control d person in power- as per say he no b Lagos (tinubu-fashola) lolz.. D president bcoms d fist leader of his pati.

Wen GEJ will b declared winner- ist tin, dem go kill small for north- the soldiers go come face dem, after swearing-in... Gej will demand d removal of the dual ideology from d constitution, nd d withdrawal from OIC, den implementation of NC, den re-sharing of oil-wells holders, den removal of all subsidy, he wan make trouble wela dis year nd d next.. By den all regions go don get more voice to stand at dia grands.. Lolz...

Dats y dia is gang-up,,,, is issue base- den by den.. Buhari dia strongest tool go con pai for 75yrs, dem go soak bamboo small again, den d north will b voiceless in power. Maj of the voice one's ar xtians... Lolz.. Na GEJ OOoOOOOOOo

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Appoints Jerry Gana, Peter Obi, Fani-kayode, Others, Campaign Directors by onatisi(m): 1:32am On Jan 03, 2015
Gej has successfully ,quietly and tactfully sidelined and removed obj from pdp political schemes and his re elections plans. I won't be surprised if obj releases another damming interview against gej in the coming days .

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Appoints Jerry Gana, Peter Obi, Fani-kayode, Others, Campaign Directors by brutef0rce101: 4:41am On Jan 03, 2015
maestroferddi:

What damage? Is it not about Bashing the Muslims and calling Buhari boko haram, or telling us about Bianca and all married ladies he lashed. He will do more damage than good to GEJ. Stay tuned.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Postpone Edo Election - Police, DSS Advise INEC / Seyi Makinde Appoints Bolaji Ayorinde & Yemi Aderibigbe As Aides / NAF Airstrike Kills Children In Niger State, Destroys Houses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.