Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Jonathan Appoints Jerry Gana, Peter Obi, Fani-kayode, Others, Campaign Directors - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Appoints Jerry Gana, Peter Obi, Fani-kayode, Others, Campaign Directors (23932 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode, Others Rearraigned For Money Laundering in Lagos (Photos) / PDP Leaders Visit Fani-kayode, Others / Jonathan Appoints Solomon Arase As Acting IGP, Sacks IGP Suleiman Abba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Appoints Jerry Gana, Peter Obi, Fani-kayode, Others, Campaign Directors by eugoo: 10:09am On Jan 02, 2015
Gej ahead ahead.say big no to a man that was 72 in 2014,his already 73 in 2015.
Re: Jonathan Appoints Jerry Gana, Peter Obi, Fani-kayode, Others, Campaign Directors by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 02, 2015
Looking and thinking aloud GEJ is still the best man for the game #GEJ #2015
Re: Jonathan Appoints Jerry Gana, Peter Obi, Fani-kayode, Others, Campaign Directors by Deapexboy(m): 10:11am On Jan 02, 2015
Na dis leg nama wan take go back aso rock

GEJ now av fuckertive in his mix...

#BUHARI til 2019#
Re: Jonathan Appoints Jerry Gana, Peter Obi, Fani-kayode, Others, Campaign Directors by mrofficial(m): 10:11am On Jan 02, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
Why this man associates with known thieves is what I would never understand...undecidedundecidedundecidedcrycrycry

Birds of a feather flock together.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Appoints Jerry Gana, Peter Obi, Fani-kayode, Others, Campaign Directors by dedugba(m): 10:12am On Jan 02, 2015
Hemanwel:
Nice one.

BTW :

In this Jet Age,some party presents a 72-
year old as a Presidential candidate.What
does a 72-year old know about
conventional/modern-day leadership?Yet
this same party wants "CHANGE" for the
country.What are we changing to?
Backwardness (Stone Age)??Isn't it ironical??
Last Bullet: Presenting a 72-year old Buhari to rule the Nigeria of today (in this Age and time) is like presenting Akintola Williams to come govern the Lagos of today.

For you to call this time Jet age shows your level of education or understanding of the time we are in now,jet age was in the 70s and ended in mid 90s we are now in the computer age.Pls take correction.have seen how uninformed you are on simple issues,am sure in your family and village you don't have a lawyer if you do you wld respect the person of akintola Williams.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Appoints Jerry Gana, Peter Obi, Fani-kayode, Others, Campaign Directors by eugoo: 10:12am On Jan 02, 2015
Say no to 72 going to 73.
Re: Jonathan Appoints Jerry Gana, Peter Obi, Fani-kayode, Others, Campaign Directors by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 02, 2015
Na waoooo

FFK campaign director?
Who are gej political advisers?
FFK that was invited by efcc more than ten times for corruption charges.
FFK that degraded and abused the igbos when he told the whole world that he once dated the wife of respected igbos chieftain..EMEKA ODUMEGWU OJUKWU...
Re: Jonathan Appoints Jerry Gana, Peter Obi, Fani-kayode, Others, Campaign Directors by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 02, 2015
Nigerian Should Be wise in this election, Buhari Is so eager to be there, something must be fishing... Still GEJ for me o
Re: Jonathan Appoints Jerry Gana, Peter Obi, Fani-kayode, Others, Campaign Directors by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 02, 2015
OMG did he really said all that??
harthonder:
A president who does not understand
the meaning of the word "class'' or
''honesty'' and who breaks his own
word consistently. A President who
has abdicated his responsibilities,
destroyed his own political party, divided his own country, alienated his
own friends, humiliated his own
mentor, abandoned his own people,
brought ridicule to his own faith,
cowers before his own officials,
betrays his own governors, scorns the international community and breaks
his solemn oath to protect and defend
the Nigerian people. A President who
does not even have the nerve or the
guts to call to order any of the
numerous Jezebels that control him. He is the problem we have in our
country today and until he resigns, is
impeached or is voted out of power
nothing will change and Nigeria will
continue to go from bad to worse.
That is what you get when you vote for a man who never wore shoes to
school. May God deliver our country. -Femi Fani-Kayode
Re: Jonathan Appoints Jerry Gana, Peter Obi, Fani-kayode, Others, Campaign Directors by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 02, 2015
Na waoooo

FFK campaign director?
Who are gej political advisers?
FFK that was invited by efcc more than ten times for corruption charges.
FFK that degraded and abused the igbos when he told the whole world that he once dated the wife of respected igbos chieftain..EMEKA ODUMEGWU OJUKWU...
Re: Jonathan Appoints Jerry Gana, Peter Obi, Fani-kayode, Others, Campaign Directors by henryobinna(m): 10:16am On Jan 02, 2015
natureblack:
sorry for the misconception.....

I'm also a tech-freak,and I share with your observation...Seun has not done enough to encourage tech and art posters...

Seun,I know you have seen this comment,please do something...

Henryobinna,my apologies once again for the misconception...happy new-year tho'
no wahala.

wish you the very best this year
Re: Jonathan Appoints Jerry Gana, Peter Obi, Fani-kayode, Others, Campaign Directors by DOWHILE: 10:28am On Jan 02, 2015
Once bitten twice shy, Nigerians should be wise enough by now to know that this is just another strategy to making sure he rules again. Anyone in their right sense will not fall for this trashhh again for we have learned from GEJ sick treatment......wait, what about the word"I didn't have shoes nd sku bag, if I can make it, u can all make it"......Trashh. This won't work again Mr. President. Nigerians are wiser nw......By the grace of God, innocent pple dat u shed(ur wife will say "share") their blood be it in BH or other political arena. God will not allow u this time....#TeamGMB

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Appoints Jerry Gana, Peter Obi, Fani-kayode, Others, Campaign Directors by azimibraun: 10:34am On Jan 02, 2015
FFK the worst advert of the clueless product he is about selling..
Re: Jonathan Appoints Jerry Gana, Peter Obi, Fani-kayode, Others, Campaign Directors by DrDee1(m): 10:42am On Jan 02, 2015
GEJ tanoids what do have to say? The President Jonathan has gone back to rogues in the ages of 78 and 82 to deliver him. No wonder Obi was spilling pooooooo. Let him give critics to Ali,Anenih and leave the messiah of CHANGE at alone.
Sai Buhari
Re: Jonathan Appoints Jerry Gana, Peter Obi, Fani-kayode, Others, Campaign Directors by Hemanwel(m): 10:43am On Jan 02, 2015
dedugba:

For you to call this time Jet age shows your level of education or understanding of the time we are in now,jet age was in the 70s and ended in mid 90s we are now in the computer age.Pls take correction.have seen how uninformed you are on simple issues,am sure in your family and village you don't have a lawyer if you do you wld respect the person of akintola Williams.
"I have seen..." not "have seen...".
Pa Akintola Williams is an Accountant not a Lawyer.He's the elder brother of Rotimi Williams,the Lawyer.Go figure!You are not only uninformed,you are deformed!
My mentioning Akintola Williams is not about his profession...He was born in 1919...
Re: Jonathan Appoints Jerry Gana, Peter Obi, Fani-kayode, Others, Campaign Directors by Hemanwel(m): 10:52am On Jan 02, 2015
DOWHILE:
Once bitten twice shy, Nigerians should be wise enough by now to know that this is just another strategy to making sure he rules again. Anyone in their right sense will not fall for this trashhh again for we have learned from GEJ sick treatment......wait, what about the word"I didn't have shoes nd sku bag, if I can make it, u can all make it"......Trashh. This won't work again Mr. President. Nigerians are wiser nw......By the grace of God, innocent pple dat u shed(ur wife will say "share"wink their blood be it in BH or other political arena. God will not allow u this time....#TeamGMB
You dont want to fall for "I didn't have shoes and school bag..." which you had fallen for in 2011.Now in 2015,you want to fall for "I have at least 1M in my account.I have 150 cattle...".Bro,you are not wiser.You are still the same YOU!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Appoints Jerry Gana, Peter Obi, Fani-kayode, Others, Campaign Directors by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 02, 2015
Presidential candidate of the All Progressive Congress (APC) Muhammadu Buhari on Thursday launched a fact-checking website to counter all attacks on his personality by the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).
A statement by his media aide said the site is dedicated to sharing “facts and disapproving many lies being told by the Goodluck Jonathan campaign against Muhammadu Buhari.”
“This is announcing FactChecki.ng, a fact-checking site dedicated to sharing the facts and the figures, and disproving many lies being told by the Goodluck Jonathan campaign against Muhammadu Buhari, presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress,” the statement said.
“Happy New Year! 2015 is the year we reset Nigeria’s clock by electing competence,” 'Gbenga Sesan, a social entrepreneur team and a member working on the site, said.
“Let’s kill lies against #GMB16 via factchecki.ng,” he said.
“Our volunteer effort seeks to kill lies that are introduced to discourage you from supporting the candidacy of Muhammadu Buhari/Yemi Osinbajo. Please share the facts from the FactCheki.ng website with everyone – via SMS, through your favourite radio/TV shows, on social media and much more,” Sesan said.
He urged Nigerians to cross check any statement by the PDP by mailing it to the site.
“If you come across any lies about Buhari or any claims which accuracy you are not sure of, please send such to lies@factchecki.ng,” the statement said.
Daily Trust reporter visited the site around 2:44pm on Thursday; some of the controversial claims against Buhari being addressed include questions such as “Did Muhammadu Buhari call for post-election violence or ask his supporters to kill? Did Buhari say Muslims should only vote for Muslim leaders? Did Buhari promise to make Nigeria ungovernable?”
The site handlers provided detailed answers to these controversial issues by providing video clips, online links to newspapers stories, among others to convince their audience.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Appoints Jerry Gana, Peter Obi, Fani-kayode, Others, Campaign Directors by DOWHILE: 11:00am On Jan 02, 2015
Hemanwel:
You dont want to fall for "I didn't have shoes and school bag..." which you had fallen for in 2011.Now in 2015,you want to fall for "I have at least 1M in my account.I have 150 cattle...".Bro,you are not wiser.You are still the same YOU!
What is this one saying nw? Can't u see i was quoting? ............can u just quote what u just said nw. when, where was dat said? tongue undecided
Re: Jonathan Appoints Jerry Gana, Peter Obi, Fani-kayode, Others, Campaign Directors by donmalcolm21(m): 11:03am On Jan 02, 2015
papiforreal:
. grin.

This is slap at the face of all igbos..

The guy wey touk say he don f.F.uck bianca ojukwu, your biafan queen, na im GEJ carry give this post... Ans some igbos will still vote for GEJ.

Nawao
wait lemme ask biafraqueen, did FFK f*uck you?
Re: Jonathan Appoints Jerry Gana, Peter Obi, Fani-kayode, Others, Campaign Directors by OBUKOMENA: 11:06am On Jan 02, 2015
danjumakolo:
Presidential candidate of the All Progressive Congress (APC) Muhammadu Buhari on Thursday launched a fact-checking website to counter all attacks on his personality by the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).
A statement by his media aide said the site is dedicated to sharing “facts and disapproving many lies being told by the Goodluck Jonathan campaign against Muhammadu Buhari.”
“This is announcing FactChecki.ng, a fact-checking site dedicated to sharing the facts and the figures, and disproving many lies being told by the Goodluck Jonathan campaign against Muhammadu Buhari, presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress,” the statement said.
“Happy New Year! 2015 is the year we reset Nigeria’s clock by electing competence,” 'Gbenga Sesan, a social entrepreneur team and a member working on the site, said.
“Let’s kill lies against #GMB16 via factchecki.ng,” he said.
“Our volunteer effort seeks to kill lies that are introduced to discourage you from supporting the candidacy of Muhammadu Buhari/Yemi Osinbajo. Please share the facts from the FactCheki.ng website with everyone – via SMS, through your favourite radio/TV shows, on social media and much more,” Sesan said.
He urged Nigerians to cross check any statement by the PDP by mailing it to the site.
“If you come across any lies about Buhari or any claims which accuracy you are not sure of, please send such to lies@factchecki.ng,” the statement said.
Daily Trust reporter visited the site around 2:44pm on Thursday; some of the controversial claims against Buhari being addressed include questions such as “Did Muhammadu Buhari call for post-election violence or ask his supporters to kill? Did Buhari say Muslims should only vote for Muslim leaders? Did Buhari promise to make Nigeria ungovernable?”
The site handlers provided detailed answers to these controversial issues by providing video clips, online links to newspapers stories, among others to convince their audience.
Is it a lie that he truncated a democratic govt in 1983 and did not hand-over to a democratic leadership until his administration was toppled?Is it a lie that he placed a ban on the press and oppressed journalists across the country?etc..

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Appoints Jerry Gana, Peter Obi, Fani-kayode, Others, Campaign Directors by Benstus: 11:13am On Jan 02, 2015
[quote author=argon500 post=29404440][/quote]

"Sai Buhar" was the last word the youth corpers that were murdered in 2011 heard before they were murdered. Some of you shouting Sai Buhari, I pray it will not be the last word you will hear before you are murdered this year in Jesus name, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Appoints Jerry Gana, Peter Obi, Fani-kayode, Others, Campaign Directors by OBUKOMENA: 11:15am On Jan 02, 2015
DOWHILE:
What is this one saying nw? Can't u see i was quoting? ............can u just quote what u just said nw. when, where was dat said? tongue undecided
In his first quote,he was quoting what GEJ said in 2011 that made you to sentimentally vote him.
This year,you want to vote GMB because he declared his assets by saying he has at least 1M in his account; he has 150 cattle,etc.
Re: Jonathan Appoints Jerry Gana, Peter Obi, Fani-kayode, Others, Campaign Directors by edababa007(m): 11:16am On Jan 02, 2015
eye4eye:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0688OgXPON0

FFK talking just few months ago about GEJ grin grin grin grin grin grin

God bless u for dis video
Re: Jonathan Appoints Jerry Gana, Peter Obi, Fani-kayode, Others, Campaign Directors by Chigold101(m): 11:17am On Jan 02, 2015
Marc9:
This same FFK that asked the S/West people not to vote for Jonathan, is now appointed as his compaign director?
yes...he was given that post so that he can swallow his words...when FFK was in APC he was talking toomuch against GEJ. Now is is time for him to talk for GEJ...

LOLZZZZ
Re: Jonathan Appoints Jerry Gana, Peter Obi, Fani-kayode, Others, Campaign Directors by nickydof(m): 11:18am On Jan 02, 2015
PUSH1:
Only a deaf and Blind person will vote for gej come 2015 elections.

Then what type of people will vote for GMB? LOLZ..........
Re: Jonathan Appoints Jerry Gana, Peter Obi, Fani-kayode, Others, Campaign Directors by mu2sa2: 11:25am On Jan 02, 2015
lf Buhari were to appoint only muslims as his campaign directors, all sorts of invectives will be let loose. But Gej's campaign directors are all of the same faith.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Appoints Jerry Gana, Peter Obi, Fani-kayode, Others, Campaign Directors by DOWHILE: 11:31am On Jan 02, 2015
OBUKOMENA:
In his first quote,he was quoting what GEJ said in 2011 that made you to sentimentally vote him.
This year,you want to vote GMB because he declared his assets by saying he has at least 1M in his account; he has 150 cattle,etc.
Sorry i'm not good at voting so, i never voted GEJ. When pple like GEJ ruled for 1st term and nothing to show for it, trust me change will be the best option. On the other hand, if either GMB or GEJ did 1st term successfully(something to show) then i can consider voting such presi........no string(s) attached.
Re: Jonathan Appoints Jerry Gana, Peter Obi, Fani-kayode, Others, Campaign Directors by Chigold101(m): 11:34am On Jan 02, 2015
papiforreal:
. grin.

This is slap at the face of all igbos..

The guy wey touk say he don f.F.uck bianca ojukwu, your biafan queen, na im GEJ carry give this post... Ans some igbos will still vote for GEJ.

Nawao
i wonder who made u advocate for Ndi Igbo...

We know better...we know those who really care about us the Igbos...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Appoints Jerry Gana, Peter Obi, Fani-kayode, Others, Campaign Directors by creflo22: 11:35am On Jan 02, 2015
DopeAngel:
I have nothing to comment. He is the president he can do as he likes. Whether he chooses to appoint buhari as his house help, he is still our MAN! GEJ carry on and let your critics die!
that's why your name is dopeAngel
Re: Jonathan Appoints Jerry Gana, Peter Obi, Fani-kayode, Others, Campaign Directors by creflo22: 11:36am On Jan 02, 2015
That's why your name is dopeAngel
DopeAngel:
I have nothing to comment. He is the president he can do as he likes. Whether he chooses to appoint buhari as his house help, he is still our MAN! GEJ carry on and let your critics die!
Re: Jonathan Appoints Jerry Gana, Peter Obi, Fani-kayode, Others, Campaign Directors by unbrandedcosy(m): 12:00pm On Jan 02, 2015
Let's wait and see the result.
Re: Jonathan Appoints Jerry Gana, Peter Obi, Fani-kayode, Others, Campaign Directors by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 02, 2015
The so called Jerry Gana has been a presidential sycophant for as long as I can remember. That name has been in Nigerian political arena as early as 1984. What do these old man have that the youths of today who are technologically savvy don't have? Until we start embracing change, Nigeria won't change for the better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Deteriorating Nature Of Mile 2 – Apapa Road / El-Rufai: I Don't Know If Tinubu Is The Godfather Of Lagos (Video) / Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.