Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Why Do Guys Settle For Girls Below Their Standards - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Settle For Girls Below Their Standards (7412 Views)

Men And Their Double Standards. / This Is What I Call True Love. Ladies Can You Settle For This? Picture / Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Settle For Girls Below Their Standards by MrDojo(m): 7:01am On Jan 02, 2015
VickyyB:

Most? And the ones that date poor men aren't broke shey?
Those female hawkers that married the broke poor man are rich shey?

Have u asked why a rich would never settle for a broke handsome guy...
Beyonce didn't.
Chimamanda didn't.
Tiwa Savage didn't etc
If Genevieve want poor guys, do u think she would still by single by now..

Babe u r only makin my point more clear...dey settled 4 some1 in der own standard...d@'s is lookin 4 frm d male perspective....u get..?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Settle For Girls Below Their Standards by Nobody: 7:04am On Jan 02, 2015
lrguru:

See dem low class/sub standard chick here. I had to put the "they" in parenthesis. One typical characteristic of a below standard chick is...'The guy must be the producer of everything'....

You hear word like
(1) He must be able to...
(2) Can he....
(3) Does he have....
(4) Is he capable.

What have u to offer in a relationship?
ok...i still stand by my point that a broke guy can never get a high standard girl as OP is making it look.

No effrontery. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Settle For Girls Below Their Standards by Nobody: 7:06am On Jan 02, 2015
MrDojo:

Babe u r only makin my point more clear...dey settled 4 some1 in der own standard...d@'s is lookin 4 frm d male perspective....u get..?
So why are u expecting every guys to get a beautiful girl.

Do u know their status..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Settle For Girls Below Their Standards by MrDojo(m): 7:09am On Jan 02, 2015
VickyyB:

So why are u expecting every guys to get a beautiful girl.

Do u know their status..

W@ am sayin is I'll never settle 4 less dan my standard and it baffles me wen a large percentage of guyz do all in d name of P.D.P grin N oda tinz...d@'s w@ I'm sayin
Re: Why Do Guys Settle For Girls Below Their Standards by MrDojo(m): 7:12am On Jan 02, 2015
VickyyB:

ok...i still stand by my point that a broke guy can never get a high standard girl as OP is making it look.

No effrontery. undecided

4 sure a broke ass nigga wil get a babe in his broke ass standard....so wen he upgrades his standards upgrade too...I'm nt sayin broke nigga's shuld dream of getting high class babes, if dey do dey r lengendary....
Re: Why Do Guys Settle For Girls Below Their Standards by Deshannel(m): 7:31am On Jan 02, 2015
VickyyB:

Lol. As rich as female artistes, actresses etc they can't settle for broke guys.

Have u asked why?

Says who? And why anyways?
Re: Why Do Guys Settle For Girls Below Their Standards by Nobody: 7:33am On Jan 02, 2015
Deshannel:

I dunno
Re: Why Do Guys Settle For Girls Below Their Standards by MrDojo(m): 7:40am On Jan 02, 2015
Deshannel:

Pride I guess....d good pride tho ( if der is anytin like d@)
Re: Why Do Guys Settle For Girls Below Their Standards by Daintilicious(f): 8:04am On Jan 02, 2015
What is the standard?
Money or fine face?

All dis bois eh
Re: Why Do Guys Settle For Girls Below Their Standards by Deshannel(m): 8:10am On Jan 02, 2015
VickyyB:

I dunno
Good.
Age doesn't favour women when it comes to dating.
Re: Why Do Guys Settle For Girls Below Their Standards by Deshannel(m): 8:12am On Jan 02, 2015
MrDojo:

Pride I guess....d good pride tho ( if der is anytin like d@)
They don't cos they know he ain't gonna take them seriously.
Re: Why Do Guys Settle For Girls Below Their Standards by MrDojo(m): 8:13am On Jan 02, 2015
Daintilicious:
What is the standard?
Money or fine face?

All dis bois eh

Every guys standards vary....so its hard to xplain...
Re: Why Do Guys Settle For Girls Below Their Standards by Maxcollins042(m): 8:30am On Jan 02, 2015
MrDojo:

Omo na observation na.. grin

Minister of Romance...LOL
Ok,buh you suppose know say when the desirerable is unavailable the available becomes desirerable and choice also varies.
Re: Why Do Guys Settle For Girls Below Their Standards by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 02, 2015
MrDojo:

Bro d@'s d way....strive 4 w@ u wnt and dnt take anytin less....cuz u'll jst be unapi wit yurself @ d end of d day if u do....
TRUE TALK.
Re: Why Do Guys Settle For Girls Below Their Standards by Tymax(m): 8:41am On Jan 02, 2015
lrguru:
Most ladies are below guys standard so what do u expect. A lady will depend on a guy for school fees, accommodation, money for upkeep, money for hair, money for everything, and the annoyin part about this whole crap is they are most times about same age or even course mates. If a guy can hustle and make money at that age, why can't a girl do same. Later u see some of them posing in front of a guys car. U hardly hear a lady sayin she's savin money to buy a car, the only expensive things she can save for is brazilian hair of 300k or BB porsche, and it is still guys that do give them the money or buy it for them.

If brains are for sale in the market, gettin some ladies brain will be like losing your money in a bet.

[size=15pt]Hawkers be like, buy one orange and get three female brains for free.....and guys be like, give me tangerine instead[/size]

Lmao. cheesy
Wicked!
Re: Why Do Guys Settle For Girls Below Their Standards by Stanleyafam(m): 8:47am On Jan 02, 2015
To be sincere, most of these highly educated pretty ladies have character issues, so a guy that has actually been with them and seen everything wouldn't want stress in His life.

That is one reason most players always settle for not too cute girls despite the fact they have all the opportunity to be with someone very pretty..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Settle For Girls Below Their Standards by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 02, 2015
MrDojo:

U see cute and handsome guyz paradin ugly babes up N down....even d average lookin guyz will still parade some1 dey neva tot of dating..

Another man's food is another man's poison..
Go figure..
Re: Why Do Guys Settle For Girls Below Their Standards by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 02, 2015
Re: Why Do Guys Settle For Girls Below Their Standards by Fkhalifa(m): 9:02am On Jan 02, 2015
Stanleyafam:
To be sincere, most of these highly educated pretty ladies have character issues, so a guy that has actually been with them and seen everything wouldn't want stress in His life.

That is one reason most players always settle for not too cute girls despite the fact they have all the opportunity to be with someone very pretty..
Exactly my reason,who wants to.live the rest of his life not having mind rest from his patner,all they have is some stewpid pride,rude,mannerless and thinks the world and his money revolves around her beauty and body..
End time women abound everywhere.
Re: Why Do Guys Settle For Girls Below Their Standards by adekoonlay(m): 9:29am On Jan 02, 2015
Fkhalifa:
Exactly my reason,who wants to.live the rest of his life not having mind rest from his patner,all they have is some stewpid pride,rude,mannerless and thinks the world and his money revolves around her beauty and body..
End time women abound everywhere.
U just killed it, Date all them pretty and high class girls but I tell u most of them ain't worth settling with except u wanna die unfulfilled.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Settle For Girls Below Their Standards by Vado(m): 9:53am On Jan 02, 2015
MrDojo:
Something that as troubled me 4 a long time now, is a lot of guys settling for babes below der normal standards all in d name of " I MUST AVE A BABE" this is nt sometin d@ is right @ all...y can't dey jst remain single until dey meet d ryt babe....??

U see cute and handsome guyz paradin ugly babes up N down....even d average lookin guyz will still parade some1 dey neva tot of dating..

Dude, ugly babes are humans too. They need some loving as well.
Re: Why Do Guys Settle For Girls Below Their Standards by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 02, 2015
VickyyB:

No effrontery. undecided

Can't u as a lady bring something significant into the relationship? Must u always be the receiver?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Settle For Girls Below Their Standards by MrDojo(m): 10:01am On Jan 02, 2015
Vado:

Dude, ugly babes are humans too. They need some loving as well.

Ma guy d@'s total BS... undecided
Re: Why Do Guys Settle For Girls Below Their Standards by Vado(m): 10:10am On Jan 02, 2015
MrDojo:

Ma guy d@'s total BS... undecided

You mean to tell me they should just put a gun on their head and commit that, just because they are not physically attractive?
Re: Why Do Guys Settle For Girls Below Their Standards by SkinnyDude(m): 10:11am On Jan 02, 2015
thank God am not from Nigeria.
Re: Why Do Guys Settle For Girls Below Their Standards by MrDojo(m): 10:18am On Jan 02, 2015
Vado:

You mean to tell me they should just put a gun on their head and commit that, just because they are not physically attractive?

Ma chill d@'s nt w@ I'm sayin....beauty is in d eyes of d beholder bt I'm talkin abt pple downgradin to chics d@ r wey below der standards
Re: Why Do Guys Settle For Girls Below Their Standards by Chizzy20(f): 10:19am On Jan 02, 2015
Op some guys dat parade ugly girls accordin to u, do u think evrytin is abt physical appearance, wat dat handsome Guy sees in his ugly GF u dont see it, so dont talk on assumptions until u ve gotten to knw dem.
Re: Why Do Guys Settle For Girls Below Their Standards by MrDojo(m): 10:20am On Jan 02, 2015
SkinnyDude:
thank God am not from Nigeria.

Nobody gives a gaint f**k if u r nt frm nigeria........

#IREPNIGERIA
Re: Why Do Guys Settle For Girls Below Their Standards by bomasek(m): 10:20am On Jan 02, 2015
Op can u post your picture let's see how Ramsey nouahish u look,tnx in anticipation.
Re: Why Do Guys Settle For Girls Below Their Standards by marieolae(f): 10:22am On Jan 02, 2015
lrguru:
Most ladies are below guys standard so what do u expect. A lady will depend on a guy for school fees, accommodation, money for upkeep, money for hair, money for everything, and the annoyin part about this whole crap is they are most times about same age or even course mates. If a guy can hustle and make money at that age, why can't a girl do same. Later u see some of them posing in front of a guys car. U hardly hear a lady sayin she's savin money to buy a car, the only expensive things she can save for is brazilian hair of 300k or BB porsche, and it is still guys that do give them the money or buy it for them.

If brains are for sale in the market, gettin some ladies brain will be like losing your money in a bet.

Hawkers be like, buy one orange and get three female brains for free.....and guys be like, give me tangerine instead

exactlyy 10000 likes
Re: Why Do Guys Settle For Girls Below Their Standards by kelechiMarie(f): 10:23am On Jan 02, 2015
When i saw below standard i thought i was going to see something on intellect,character etc but i saw beauty instead
So the fact that a handsome guy is dating someone ugly(whatever you mean by that)means she's below standard!common!She might be facially ugly but have good character,love isn't about people looking compatible it's being compatible.Besides someone who's already handsome might not be interested in someone beautiful(he's got that already let her compliment him in other ways)

cheesy kiss like in the movie boys over abi na before flower.
Re: Why Do Guys Settle For Girls Below Their Standards by MrDojo(m): 10:27am On Jan 02, 2015
kelechiMarie:
When i saw below standard i thought i was going to see something on intellect,character etc but i saw beauty instead
So the fact that a handsome guy is dating someone ugly(whatever you mean by that)means she's below standard!common!She might be facially ugly but have good character,love isn't about people looking compatible it's being compatible.Besides someone who's already handsome might not be interested in someone beautiful(he's got that already let her compliment him in other ways)

cheesy kiss like in the movie boys over abi na before flower.

Babe beauty is nt d only tin I'm talkin abt bt....Its partially a focal point here bt nt d only tin...oda criteria come into play 2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Long Should Good Sex Last(photos) / Am I Right To End Things With Her? / Why Do Most Akwa Ibom Girls Have Big Clit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.