Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Why More Of Male Childbirths In Recent Years - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why More Of Male Childbirths In Recent Years (757 Views)

Recent Photos Of The Baby That Was Rescued By A Dog After Being Abandoned / Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult / Feminist Group Breaks Male Toilets As A Sign Of Male Chauvinism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why More Of Male Childbirths In Recent Years by LastProphet: 11:45pm On Jan 01, 2015
I was at a place recently and many people agreed this was true, Like my brother said 80% of child dedication at his church (which is very large) was for male kids. whats your own view?
Re: Why More Of Male Childbirths In Recent Years by Minet16(m): 11:49pm On Jan 01, 2015
LastProphet:
I was at a place recently and many people agreed this was true, Like my brother said 80% of child dedication at his church (which is very large) was for male kids. whats your own view?

naso God want am
Re: Why More Of Male Childbirths In Recent Years by cococandy(f): 12:09am On Jan 02, 2015
LastProphet:
nothing new. Males out number females
Re: Why More Of Male Childbirths In Recent Years by laykhorn(m): 12:43am On Jan 02, 2015
cococandy:
Lie! How come we have over a billion more females to male in the world. Check your statz well
Re: Why More Of Male Childbirths In Recent Years by Minet16(m): 12:43am On Jan 02, 2015
cococandy:

the last time i checked, females were more than males
Re: Why More Of Male Childbirths In Recent Years by baby124: 12:48am On Jan 02, 2015
cococandy:
That's right. They just die earlier because of reckless lives and wars. Fact.

3 Likes

Re: Why More Of Male Childbirths In Recent Years by delishpot: 1:04am On Jan 02, 2015
Because men have used that men plenty pass women theory to sleep around and marry too many women. He wants to reverse this case now. At least the world will rest.
Re: Why More Of Male Childbirths In Recent Years by slimyem: 4:16am On Jan 02, 2015
Must there be an explanation for everything?
Re: Why More Of Male Childbirths In Recent Years by Jamean(f): 5:41am On Jan 02, 2015
How did you check? Eye observation only where you are or you toured around the whole world undecided

Minet16:

the last time i checked, females were more than males
Re: Why More Of Male Childbirths In Recent Years by Serenity22: 6:14am On Jan 02, 2015
True, I know about 16 people that had babies last year 2014. Only 4 had girls.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Some Women Find Difficulty In Taking Care Of Other Kids As Theirs? / Post Your MUM's Pix To Show Your Appreciation Only If U Lover her / Hot Names In Town Now! Its Funny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.