Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,452 members, 7,819,664 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Palestinians Blast Nigeria For Abstention In UN Vote - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Palestinians Blast Nigeria For Abstention In UN Vote (25651 Views)

Trump-things Will Be Very Different By January 20 After Latest UN Vote On Isreal / North Korea 'fires Missiles' Into Sea Hours After UN Vote / Wow!!! You Must See Netanyahu’s Gift To The Palestinians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Palestinians Blast Nigeria For Abstention In UN Vote by Nobody: 7:45am On Jan 02, 2015
Am surprise that nig could not see what UN (USA) are trying to do.They are stirring more anger and hate against nig from Muslim world.

When did nig became important on world affair?
IMHO I think we should have voted yes, after all Israel is a state and aside that,Palestine will be come a state sooner or later.

1 Like

Re: Palestinians Blast Nigeria For Abstention In UN Vote by Khd95(m): 7:46am On Jan 02, 2015
henryobinna:
these people should go n die.

we don't want to associate with suicide bombers any more
ban dis fellow hes deadlier dan shekau grin

I smh 4 u
So dis is all u ve been able 2 come up wit
Re: Palestinians Blast Nigeria For Abstention In UN Vote by BrosPeter: 7:46am On Jan 02, 2015
Buhari would have made nigeria to vote with his muslim brothers. I don't like where nigeria is moving towards.

We should have voted NO loud and clear.

2 Likes

Re: Palestinians Blast Nigeria For Abstention In UN Vote by starlingbawa(m): 7:46am On Jan 02, 2015
Mortiple:
Madness

Your point exactly

Please enlighten me some more on how the above information is 'MADNESS' as termed by you?
Re: Palestinians Blast Nigeria For Abstention In UN Vote by sanerugwei: 7:47am On Jan 02, 2015
Has any proper census been carried out to determine the true percentage of Christian to mohammedans ratio? How many states are truly predominantly moslem states. Not even kano or sokoto has 90% moslems. So how did they arrive at the even distribution. Just like the issue of the population of the North against South all are overbloated by the northern elite to give them bargaining and bragging rights.
In a fair statistical analysis Christian/moslem ratio should be around 60/40.

1 Like

Re: Palestinians Blast Nigeria For Abstention In UN Vote by iwriterng(m): 7:49am On Jan 02, 2015
Mortiple:

What didn't you understand? It's another attempt to discredit GEJ; more like giving a dog bad name in order to hang it.

I am undecided on who to vote for up till now. However the approach adopted by supporters of both parties here on NL may do them more harm than good.

WTF? You obviously don't understand the writeup.
Re: Palestinians Blast Nigeria For Abstention In UN Vote by iwriterng(m): 7:52am On Jan 02, 2015
euromilion:
Am surprise that nig could not see what UN (USA) are trying to do.They are stirring more anger and hate against nig from Muslim world.

IMHO I think we should have voted yes, after all Israel is a state and aside that,Palestine will be come a state sooner or later.

The problem with human race is our inability to accept the fact that we're ignorant of some certain issues. When did Nigeria became important on world affairs? Really?

Voted Yes? Am tired of reading stuffs like this on Nairaland. Most comment reeks on ignorance.
Re: Palestinians Blast Nigeria For Abstention In UN Vote by Grazvi: 7:53am On Jan 02, 2015
Kudos to GEJ, how do you expect Nigeria to vote for Palestine's statehood when they are in support of Boko Haram's activities in the Northern part of Nigeria? Not voting in the UN is the best option for us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Palestinians Blast Nigeria For Abstention In UN Vote by Myself2(m): 7:55am On Jan 02, 2015
basisop:
At this point, we need to revisit the country's membership to the OIC.

Another reason Buhari must not be president.Only GEJ has the guts to call the bluff of the organisation of terrorist nations aka OPIC
Vote GEJ to pull Nigeria out of OIC

4 Likes

Re: Palestinians Blast Nigeria For Abstention In UN Vote by poseidon12: 7:55am On Jan 02, 2015
@thekingsmen, thank you for your enlightening posts on how Buhari and IBB got us into OIC secretly by fiat, without our permission. This is another issue the Buhari campaign needs to address. I see Buhari as a man of integrity. But I also see him as a tribalist. And now, with this information, it looks like he was a religious bigot as some people allege. He needs to address all these concerns that people have about him.

7 Likes

Re: Palestinians Blast Nigeria For Abstention In UN Vote by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 02, 2015
femi2u:
Let us be reasonable if a counry like UK can vote FOR of which muslims are minority why NIGERIA vote against.cos paletine has been passed oppression since 1948 when isreal was not on the world MAP

Sharrap, U.K abstained, I watched every bit of it on Al Jazeera, say what you know.

2 Likes

Re: Palestinians Blast Nigeria For Abstention In UN Vote by cooljude(m): 7:56am On Jan 02, 2015
femi2u:
Let us be reasonable if a counry like UK can vote FOR of which muslims are minority why NIGERIA vote against.cos paletine has been passed oppression since 1948 when isreal was not on the world MAP
Guy u dey so ignorant about this Issue. Firstly, Nigeria did not vote against they simply abstained (did not vote). Secondly, UK did not vote for, they too simply abstained. So get your facts right before commenting on issues.

6 Likes

Re: Palestinians Blast Nigeria For Abstention In UN Vote by Myself2(m): 7:56am On Jan 02, 2015
Mortiple:
They failed to realize that we joined that organization in error. Nigeria is a multi-religious State.

So what are they going to do next? Expel us?

We should withdraw.
Someone please tell me what Ayatollah Buhari would have done

1 Like

Re: Palestinians Blast Nigeria For Abstention In UN Vote by Peterpan1(m): 8:00am On Jan 02, 2015
samuelson06:

See us see wahala o. Did they bribe us to vote for them and we refused? Was Nigeria under any obligation to support the motion or the only country that refused to vote or were absent? Why only Nigeria? Why are they not attacking US? Anyway, let's watch out for our leaders' reaction to this insult. BTW, who dragged Nigeria into becoming a member of such organization?

Abacha- Abuja Declaration 1989
Re: Palestinians Blast Nigeria For Abstention In UN Vote by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 02, 2015
Gabbysky:
My Amiable and Adorable President GEJ... Please ooo Sir, don't be offended ooo
But What the heck are we doing in OIC please Sir?
Is someone planning to change my name from Gabbysky to Abdulsky?

Get us out of there Now and Fast Sir, as in, de-register us with them SHARPERLY!!!

Enough said.
hahaha Abdulsky dats funoy.
Re: Palestinians Blast Nigeria For Abstention In UN Vote by BekeeBuAgbara: 8:04am On Jan 02, 2015
Nigeria vote wouldn't have made any difference because of US veto power.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Palestinians Blast Nigeria For Abstention In UN Vote by henryobinna(m): 8:06am On Jan 02, 2015
Khd95:
ban dis fellow hes deadlier dan shekau grin

I smh 4 u
So dis is all u ve been able 2 come up wit
hahahahaha...

a people that use their civilians as shield against bomb n attacks... funny i.diot so I should be banned.

if am worse than shekau, osama's escapades were just child's play compared to what you would do if given the chance.
Re: Palestinians Blast Nigeria For Abstention In UN Vote by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 02, 2015
omenka:
We are sorry guys, but we had to do what's best for us at the moment.

It really hurts living under the hammer of a belligerent neighbor like Israel but we've got our own unique problems as well to which we've been seeking solutions. A vote for you guys wouldn't have helped our course honestly.

You just have to understand the expediency of the position we took. It is called "self preservation".
The first time, am likin ur post
Re: Palestinians Blast Nigeria For Abstention In UN Vote by Khd95(m): 8:08am On Jan 02, 2015
henryobinna:
hahahahaha...

a people that use their civilians aa shield against bomb n attacks... funny i.diot so I should be banned

if am worse than shekau, osama's escapades were just child's play compared to what you would do if given the chance.
hehehehehehe
Ur reason'n z diff 4rm dat of stupid isreal of a state
Is it nt dis same isreal dat bombs unarmed innocent civilians in d cause of huntin hammas
U dnt nid 2 b in palestina or middle east 2 no hw heinous isreal is....d fact remain clear dat u r very wrong 2 thnk palestinians r suicide bomber#shekena
Re: Palestinians Blast Nigeria For Abstention In UN Vote by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 02, 2015
If Buhari wins this Election then all Christain should vacate to the jungle or dis people will just bend down, select and kill ya all.

3 Likes

Re: Palestinians Blast Nigeria For Abstention In UN Vote by lioncoolst(m): 8:20am On Jan 02, 2015
samuelson06:

See us see wahala o. Did they bribe us to vote for them and we refused? Was Nigeria under any obligation to support the motion or the only country that refused to vote or were absent? Why only Nigeria? Why are they not attacking US? Anyway, let's watch out for our leaders' reaction to this insult. BTW, who dragged Nigeria into becoming a member of such organization?

Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida sad
Re: Palestinians Blast Nigeria For Abstention In UN Vote by Nobody: 8:25am On Jan 02, 2015
It ain't our fault, israel/US coalition offered better incentives than we'd have gotten for a pro-palestanian state vote..
Re: Palestinians Blast Nigeria For Abstention In UN Vote by lurex2rhyme(m): 8:33am On Jan 02, 2015
well i tink oga ebele stand 2 gain 4 d isreali dan d palestinians. reason is dat isreali zonist r d best lobbist in d world we hv seeing deir role in us elections n lobbying us n uk forieng polics. election is dat d corner so mr ebele nid support 4rm international community.goin dis favour 4 d isreali d may return d gesturin by lobbyin us. uk. france n germany 2 support ebele noble course. wat am i sayin u dnt nid 2 be d best 2 win jxt allied wit d best. second u choose ur ally(friends) n enemies carefully.
Re: Palestinians Blast Nigeria For Abstention In UN Vote by tuzeriouz(m): 8:34am On Jan 02, 2015
Mtchewwww.....wat do nigerians stand to benefit from a vote in favour of creating d state of palestine,huh?
Re: Palestinians Blast Nigeria For Abstention In UN Vote by chrysso83(m): 8:35am On Jan 02, 2015
Its very simple, Nigeria has failed the OIC. They should expel Nigeria ASAP. As if we care

1 Like

Re: Palestinians Blast Nigeria For Abstention In UN Vote by polymaths(m): 8:36am On Jan 02, 2015
Even your quran recognised the Jews as special people of god Palestinians and their supporters are only dreaming . Isreal is not your match . You are caged for life as part of isrealites .

1 Like

Re: Palestinians Blast Nigeria For Abstention In UN Vote by F22RAPTOR(m): 8:39am On Jan 02, 2015
rigarmortis:

Upon my word!

Contrary to popular opinion omenka has sense and can make rational posts.

Big ups brother, this is a sign that 2015 will be great.

I just wish you will bring out more of this current form........

In fact, I pray.....

Once again big ups, perfect post, perfect grasp and understanding of the situation without the usual aportioned blame to the usual suspect
Lol...I didn't think anyone would notice
Re: Palestinians Blast Nigeria For Abstention In UN Vote by blackpanda: 8:40am On Jan 02, 2015
jonathan was bribed by obama to reject the vote
Re: Palestinians Blast Nigeria For Abstention In UN Vote by ogb5(m): 8:42am On Jan 02, 2015
These Arabs don't know how to play world politics, they could have easily got a yes vote from Nigeria if they they did the right thing long ago.

What has been the stand of the arabs as regards the problem of Islamic militants in Nigeria all this while?
They stayed quiet when their Islamic foot soldiers were bombing and kidnapping our children and destroying our schools.

Nigeria simply chose to stay quiet on their affair also.

All Arab countries are striving to build schools that teach western education in their countries while their foot soldiers are killing and kidnapping students in Nigeria. A call to order from the Arab world to their foot soldiers would have made Nigeria to know they mean well for us.

You can not stay indifferent about nigeria's problems and expect Nigeria to be involved in your problem.

6 Likes

Re: Palestinians Blast Nigeria For Abstention In UN Vote by makhez019(m): 8:45am On Jan 02, 2015
I want to state here once again dat niaja is not an islamic state or a religious state, it is a secular state. I hate it when I see post like dis and d mislims start to rant like fools. Now, is like am gonna change ma mind for jona cos I don't want an extremist to rule dis nation. Must all dis muslims start saying shit. #team jona. How I wish atiku won d primaries. Let buhari buy a towel dis time cos he will weep his eye balls out. Idiot ignorant muslims wad ve going for pilgrimage in Isreal got to do wif dis, yardua tru out his tenure didn't go to saudi? Bunch of bastards, in fact jona just won ma votes cos of dis OP.

4 Likes

Re: Palestinians Blast Nigeria For Abstention In UN Vote by F22RAPTOR(m): 8:47am On Jan 02, 2015
euromilion:

what is dis one saying?...well Dats ur opinion
Re: Palestinians Blast Nigeria For Abstention In UN Vote by F22RAPTOR(m): 8:50am On Jan 02, 2015
This is just one of the many dangers of voting in GMB....seriously

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Uganda To Issue Birth Certificates To Cows / 1980 Video Of Robert Mugabe Interview "No Military Coup Can Remove Me From Power / Liverpool Stripped Of UNESCO World Heritage Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.