Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,206 members, 7,867,506 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:17 PM

Ladies Why These? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Why These? (919 Views)

Ladies Why Is Your Pu**y Always Dark,even Though You Are Light?enlighten Me Pls / Ladies, Why Do Y'all Have Stretch Mark On Your Buttocks? / To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Why These? by seggzz(m): 2:26am On Jan 02, 2015
I begin to wonder about something in my mind. And something like this came to my mind about the popular bad attitudes of ladies to guys. I need to ask them reason they behave like the following. I want a BIG reason.

ATTITUDE 1: There was a day, I dressed in a suited attire looking good and going to visit somebody. But I could not get how to locate the place and I approached a lady to ask her to direct me. I was surprised to the way she walked out on me even with the way i asked her politely. I had to take wrong bus just for the purpose of asking for direction from the passengers............ ladies, why?

ATTITUDE 2: There was this guy that bleep a girl in my compound. But anytime the guy greets the girl, I noticed she will not answer him. There was this time that the guy noticed it himself and just touched her and said to her, " Don't you hear I'm greeting you?". To my greatest surprise, I saw her bad reactions!........Ladies why?

ATTITUDE 3: I suddenly observed a funny disturbance in the danfo I boarded. I wondered what was really causing it. And I found that the lady was actually bending her lap from touching the man sitting beside her. And at same time making the seat not conducive for us. What I am asking here is that why is she shifting away her legs?.............ladies why?

You can add your own strange attitude of ladies you observed. And you can give your own reasons why Ladies behaved like this...........

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Why These? by Mzgracie(f): 2:39am On Jan 02, 2015
OP why these??
Re: Ladies Why These? by mizjules(f): 2:41am On Jan 02, 2015
Attitude 1: everyone gets their mood! Maybe. She was in a wrong mood
Attitude 2: he bleeped her, maybe she. Regrets it, you know and she's always shy.. Or maybe she felt he. Must have told pple about it, which was "obviously" why she had to react that way.. She's not a prostitute that doesn't feel remorse u know
Attitiude 3: do. You know wether the guy was trying to do something to her that made her shift away? I heard some pevert used to touch girls in buses
..... I for one don't look down on anyone, and still I don't judge anyone by the actions until I hear their story..you may not know what someone is feeling. So don't be quick to judge.
There was this guy that came n started preaching to me,only for him to turn and start wooing me, can u imagine!
* lastly its not the girls fault, most guys we meet always end up wooing us... Even if some don't have that intention.
Op no vex ehear..we ladies can b somehw jare :- *

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Why These? by Nobody: 3:06am On Jan 02, 2015
mizjules:
Attitude 2: he bleeped her, maybe she. Regrets it, you know and she's always shy.. Or maybe she felt he. Must have told pple about it, which was "obviously" why she had to react that way.. She's not a prostitute that doesn't feel remorse u know
Attitiude 3: do. You know wether the guy was trying to do something to her that made her shift away? I heard some pevert used to touch girls in buses
..... I for one don't look down on anyone, and still I don't judge anyone by the actions until I hear their story..you may not know what someone is feeling. So don't be quick to judge.
There was this guy that came n started preaching to me,only for him to turn and start wooing me, can u imagine!
* lastly its not the girls fault, most guys we meet always end up wooing us... Even if some don't have that intention.
aswear you get time

1 Like

Re: Ladies Why These? by Kazrem(m): 4:15am On Jan 02, 2015
Needless and attention seeking post.
Re: Ladies Why These? by seggzz(m): 6:21am On Jan 02, 2015
Kazrem:
Needless and attention seeking post.

Let me assumed that you are not there
Re: Ladies Why These? by seggzz(m): 6:25am On Jan 02, 2015
mizjules:

The guy beside her was my friend. must it be that when u asked address, u are trying too woo a lady? and moreover, what is bad in wooing a Lady self?
Re: Ladies Why These? by Nobody: 6:58am On Jan 02, 2015
mizjules:

Ok.. who go see your kind of yansh and won't woo you grin

Chaii...See load o..

(1) (Reply)

Some Things Must Change In This Year 2015 About Our Girls / Am In Love / Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.