Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

20 Shocking Atrocities Committed By General Muhammad Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 20 Shocking Atrocities Committed By General Muhammad Buhari (5696 Views)

24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC / Atrocities Committed By Fulani-hausa Muslims On Southern Kaduna Christians / 13 Shocking Atrocities Committed By Apc’s Presidential Candidate General Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Shocking Atrocities Committed By General Muhammad Buhari by PrinceWilfred(m): 10:06am On Nov 06, 2015
APC senators in the senate yesterday (Wednesday 4th Nov 2015) voted against the motion for the payment of N5, 000 monthly allowance to unemployed youths in Nigeria. During yesterday’s (Wednesday 4th Nov 2015) plenary, Senator Philip Aduda PDP representing FCT, had presented the motion before the house for discussion but this was greeted with many nos from the senators. An attempt by the senate Minority leader, Godswill Akpabio, to second the motion was also shouted down. When the senate president decided to put the motion before the house in a form of question, asking if the bill should be discussed or not, PDP senators shouted “Aye” in favor of it while the majority in the house, APC, shouted No.
Re: 20 Shocking Atrocities Committed By General Muhammad Buhari by Uthman75: 10:39am On Nov 06, 2015
I think who wrote dis thread is simply am Igbomatic hater.......
Re: 20 Shocking Atrocities Committed By General Muhammad Buhari by omolami: 11:14am On Nov 06, 2015
For these and recent atrocities committed by Buhari, the NASS should as a matter of urgency commence impeachment preceding on Buhari.
Re: 20 Shocking Atrocities Committed By General Muhammad Buhari by donphilopus: 11:25am On Nov 06, 2015
Princewill1:
The terrorist remains UNELECTABLE FOR LIFE!!

Fool, is he still 'unelectable' for life

2 Likes

Re: 20 Shocking Atrocities Committed By General Muhammad Buhari by donphilopus: 11:28am On Nov 06, 2015
MizMyColi:
I am indifferent.

I do not support any political party.
Not because I am mentally lazy or lack the capacity to do so, but because I've seen politicians and politickcians of my day on numerous occasions, severally flout intangible and genuine values of integrity, honesty and downright credibility.

First it was GEJ approving a bombing operation via Okah's MEND, now this brazen show of ineptitude by a person who's supposedly Nigeria's change (if the "facts" stated in this article's anything to go by).

One question for the keypad warriors of both factions.

These men, the ones you so vehemently defend, for whatever reasons there might be; if your life depended on it, would you stake it for the seeming "goodness" of these men? Would you?

Smh4Feb2015 sad

How far bae? Can you still repeat this statement? We now know where your allegiance lies.

2 Likes

Re: 20 Shocking Atrocities Committed By General Muhammad Buhari by agarawu23(m): 11:38am On Nov 06, 2015
donphilopus:

How far bae? Can you still repeat this statement? We now know where your allegiance lies.
grin grin grin

I don save the link
Re: 20 Shocking Atrocities Committed By General Muhammad Buhari by donphilopus: 11:46am On Nov 06, 2015
agarawu23:
grin grin grin
I don save the link
Lol. . .Necessarily necessary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 20 Shocking Atrocities Committed By General Muhammad Buhari by themilanway(m): 11:52am On Nov 06, 2015
donphilopus:

Lol. . .Necessarily necessar
donphilopus post=39738903:

y.
agarawu23:
grin grin grin
I don save the link

I been think say na only me see am cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Na so satan take dey catch person.

Question is,how much was paid for her soul?

2 Likes

Re: 20 Shocking Atrocities Committed By General Muhammad Buhari by donphilopus: 12:00pm On Nov 06, 2015
themilanway:

Question is,how much was paid for her soul?
Monthly data and 50card per post. cheesy
Re: 20 Shocking Atrocities Committed By General Muhammad Buhari by donphilopus: 12:01pm On Nov 06, 2015
Re: 20 Shocking Atrocities Committed By General Muhammad Buhari by MizMyColi(f): 12:05pm On Nov 06, 2015
I am indifferent.

I do not support any political party.
Not because I am mentally lazy or lack the capacity to do so, but because I've seen politicians and politickcians of my day on numerous occasions, severally flout intangible and genuine values of integrity, honesty and downright credibility.

First it was GEJ approving a bombing operation via Okah's MEND, now this brazen show of ineptitude by a person who's supposedly Nigeria's change (if the "facts" stated in this article's anything to go by).

One question for the keypad warriors of both factions.

These men, the ones you so vehemently defend, for whatever reasons there might be; if your life depended on it, would you stake it for the seeming "goodness" of these men? Would you?

Smh4Feb2015 sad

Thank you Donphilopus for bringing this to my attention.
If anything, I am grateful to the Lord of the Universe for helping me stay on course throughout my active time on here.

The only constant is change...how change has imparted us either positively or negatively is another matter in its entirety.

I have been tried to the extreme on these boards, yet, somehow, the values of light, positivity and love kept me from going down a road I couldn't possibly recover from.

1. The reddened and emboldened above has been flatly denied by GEJ since 2012. (I didn't know better then) I believe him now more than ever because, if he approved of those bombings then, then it would have been a walkover to allow human blood spill as a result of his loss. His actions post 2015 confirms his value for the sacredness and sanctity of life, as far as he can help it.
http://omojuwa.com/2012/05/okah-jonathan-bombed-eagle-square-in-2012-its-a-lie-president-jonathan/

2. The quoted post above supports my earlier stance that I was never really a fan of Jonathan until the outcome of the 2015 elections. Why? His actions resonated with a value I hold dear. That alone won him my loyalty, and unalloyed respect.
I might not be able to place a bet on whether Jonathan stole money or not. But I can place a bet on his being a good man, one who had best and noble intentions for this nation, bar saboteurs.

Unfortunately, I'm afraid I cannot say the same of President Muhammadu Buhari....YET.

You make it sound like it's something to be ashamed of to have a political figure leaning.
Well, I don't think so.

If you must link me to any politician, Please don't use the term allegiance anymore ...It's offensive to me.

If you freely give your allegiance to people whom you've not been through thick and thin with, people whom you can't vouch for in and out....sorry, I'm not that way.

That I admire and respect the person of Dr Ebele does not mean I owe him my allegiance.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: 20 Shocking Atrocities Committed By General Muhammad Buhari by themilanway(m): 12:06pm On Nov 06, 2015
donphilopus:

Taaa!Who dash monkey banana when protection seeker never see 1kobo collect. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Monthly data possible

1 Like

Re: 20 Shocking Atrocities Committed By General Muhammad Buhari by donphilopus: 12:07pm On Nov 06, 2015
themilanway:

Taaa!Who dash monkey banana when protection seeker never see 1kobo collect. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Monthly data possible

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin Badt!!

1 Like

Re: 20 Shocking Atrocities Committed By General Muhammad Buhari by MizMyColi(f): 12:08pm On Nov 06, 2015
donphilopus:

gringringringrin
You think so?

It's more than that.
Unlimited Data, and a monthly pay of 40k
Sounds familiar to you, right?cheesy

cool cool cool
Re: 20 Shocking Atrocities Committed By General Muhammad Buhari by themilanway(m): 12:08pm On Nov 06, 2015
MizMyColi:

Thank you Donphilopus for bringing this to my attention.
If anything, I am grateful to the Lord of the Universe for helping me stay on course throughout my active time on here.

The only constant is change...how change has imparted us either positively or negatively is another matter in its entirety.

I have been tried to the extreme on these boards, yet, somehow, the values of light, positivity and love kept me from going down a road I couldn't possibly recover from.

1. The reddened and emboldened above has been flatly denied by GEJ since 2012. (I didn't know better then) I believe him now more than ever because, if he approved of those bombings then, then it would have been a walkover to allow human blood spill as a result of his loss. His actions post 2015 confirms his value for the sacredness and sanctity of life, as far as he can help it.
http://omojuwa.com/2012/05/okah-jonathan-bombed-eagle-square-in-2012-its-a-lie-president-jonathan/

2. The quoted post above supports my earlier stance that I was never really a fan of Jonathan until the outcome of the 2015 elections. Why? His actions resonated with a value I hold dear. That alone won him my loyalty, and unalloyed respect.
I might not be able to place a bet on whether Jonathan stole money or not. But I can place a bet on his being a good man, one who had best and noble intentions for this nation, bar saboteurs.

Unfortunately, I'm afraid I cannot say the same of President Muhammadu Buhari....YET.

You make it sound like it's something to be ashamed of to have a political figure leaning.
Well, I don't think so.

If you must link me to any politician, Please don't use the term allegiance anymore ...It's offensive to me.

If you freely give your allegiance to people whom you've not been through thick and thin with, people whom you can't vouch for in and out....sorry, I'm not that way.

That I admire and respect the person of Dr Ebele does not mean I owe him my allegiance.
Thanks.

Re: 20 Shocking Atrocities Committed By General Muhammad Buhari by themilanway(m): 12:34pm On Nov 06, 2015
MizMyColi:

gringringringrin
You think so?

It's more than that.
Unlimited Data, and a monthly pay of 40k
Sounds familiar to you, right?cheesy

cool cool cool

The only problem I have with you is how you quickly resort to playing the victim card or whipping up petty sentiments especailly when your fellow"patriots"aren't around to sing the solidarity song behind you.

I don't care how much you know or believe in Buhari and honestly it doesn't change anything.

I'm not gonna ask you to leave politics section as some had suggested,but please,have a talk with yourself.Do some soul searching.You are clearly not getting something right going by your January 2015 post

You don't know Buhari YET,but you are quick to judge,malign,ridicule and mudsling him?

Hypocrisy?Be my guest.

2 Likes

Re: 20 Shocking Atrocities Committed By General Muhammad Buhari by MizMyColi(f): 12:57pm On Nov 06, 2015
themilanway:

The only problem I have with you is how you quickly resort to playing the victim card or whipping up petty sentiments especially when your fellow"patriots"aren't around to sing the solidarity song behind you.

I'm trying to understand the motive behind your post. Taking people's words at face value hasn't always been my thing.

I don't know what you're on about when you speak of petty sentiments, all I wrote up there are truths from my world view.

Let's say, for a moment, you're right about my playing the victim card.
Have I been victimised here or not? Even when I didn't deserve to be?
You may choose to answer that truthfully, if you have the capacity to so do.

I don't care how much you know or believe in Buhari and honestly it doesn't change anything.

If it doesn't change anything and you do not feel a tad bit of pain at my stance, why bother with mentioning? please ignore already.

I'm not gonna ask you to leave politics section as some had suggested,but please,have a talk with yourself. Do some soul searching.You are clearly not getting something right going by your January 2015 post

Like I said, change is the only constant thing, what matters is how my decision over the past months has told either positively or negatively on me. No one is in a position to tell me what I'm getting right or wrong, not in this section, and not you either.
This is my journey and I have my conscience and God's hand as my guide.
That's enough.

You don't know Buhari YET,but you are quick to judge,malign,ridicule and mudsling him?

I thought you said it didn't matter to you what my opinion on Buhari is?

Why are you still on the topic.
Unless you admit your curiosity, I owe you no explanation, please.

Hypocrisy?Be my guest.

As you should too.
Thanks.
Re: 20 Shocking Atrocities Committed By General Muhammad Buhari by themilanway(m): 1:16pm On Nov 06, 2015
MizMyColi:

I'm trying to understand the motive behind your post. Taking people's words at face value hasn't always been my thing.

I don't know what you're on about when you speak of petty sentiments, all I wrote up there are truths from my world view.

Let's say, for a moment, you're right about my playing the victim card.
Have I been victimised here or not? Even when I didn't deserve to be?
You may choose to answer that truthfully, if you have the capacity to so do.

If it doesn't change anything and you do not feel a tad bit of pain at my stance, why bother with mentioning? please ignore already.

Like I said, change is the only constant thing, what matters is how my decision over the past months has told either positively or negatively on me. No one is in a position to tell me what I'm getting right or wrong, not in this section, and not you either.
This is my journey and I have my conscience and God's hand as my guide.
That's enough.

[b][/b]

I thought you said it didn't matter to you what my opinion on Buhari is?

Why are you still on the topic.
Unless you admit your curiosity, I owe you no explanation, please.

As you should too.
Thanks.

Sorry but I'm not in any mood for your literature lesson.

I already know your type.You accused Jonathan of october 1st bombing only for you to back track with a lame thread vindicating Jonathan.

You don't know Buhari YET,but you couldn't wait to know him before mudslinging.

Babe park well biko

2 Likes

Re: 20 Shocking Atrocities Committed By General Muhammad Buhari by MizMyColi(f): 1:29pm On Nov 06, 2015
themilanway:

Sorry but I'm not in any mood for your literature lesson.

I already know your type.You accused Jonathan of october 1st bombing only for you to back track with a lame thread vindicating Jonathan.

You don't know Buhari YET,but you couldn't wait to know him before mudslinging.

Babe park well biko

Kindly take your own advice.

Buhari has been accused of 20 things on this thread.
Very grave offences against humanity.

You should be more bothered about that.

Please do well to understand and stop misquoting my words, I said I cannot say the same of Buhari, in terms of placing high premium on human life....

Nothing has proved me wrong just yet.

I did not accuse Jonathan, Okah did 3 years ago.
Today, based on information and Jonathan's precedents, I know better.
Again, I ask, can the same be said of Buhari?

Kindly take the keys to this Keke Marwa and park well once more.
Thanks.
Re: 20 Shocking Atrocities Committed By General Muhammad Buhari by agarawu23(m): 2:58pm On Nov 06, 2015
themilanway:

Question is, how much was paid for her soul?
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Rejected In Maiduguri? / Biafran Secession: Ojukwu Had No Choice - Bolaji Aluko / An Interview With Chief Debe Ojukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.