Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Photos: Ese Walter Ark Proudly Flaunts Her Huge Baby Bump - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Ese Walter Ark Proudly Flaunts Her Huge Baby Bump (29430 Views)

Freda Francis Is Pregnant, Flaunts Her Baby Bump / Adorable Pic Of Nadia Buari's Mum Kissing Her Huge Baby Bump / Photo/video Tiwa Savage Twerks On Stage With Huge Baby Bump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Ese Walter Ark Proudly Flaunts Her Huge Baby Bump by donstevico(m): 2:08pm On Jan 02, 2015
hmm
Re: Photos: Ese Walter Ark Proudly Flaunts Her Huge Baby Bump by nickydof(m): 2:10pm On Jan 02, 2015
Who is she? All the best anyway!
Re: Photos: Ese Walter Ark Proudly Flaunts Her Huge Baby Bump by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 02, 2015
Let's c..
Re: Photos: Ese Walter Ark Proudly Flaunts Her Huge Baby Bump by Mesut11: 2:21pm On Jan 02, 2015
born2boink:
Hi Seun/Moderators/ Administration

With respect and not insult this time, I wish to know the reasons why my identification handle on nairaland was changed from born2fuck to born2boink
I felt deep in my heart that this is inappropriate to change the ID without my concept or agreement.
Nobody is above the law but nairaland law did not specify that such ID was void before or after registration, and the same ID has matured for more than 3 years.
I have been member of nairaland ranging from different ID till born2fuck for 7 years, I do not see any reason why someone who just come in thereafter my registration and have been given power to moderate or enter nairaland system could do anything he wishes to torment membership of this site, knowingly that some even go beyond penalising people who comply with the law for personal interest.

I want my ID reverse back to born2fuck immediately with apology, even if you want to re-change the ID, you may then contact me for negotiation and reason for change.
Yours faithful

Walata
Aka Dobodobo
Master of Ashawology
The Born2fuck

I know its none of ma business, but this is a serious matter. If this is not corrected then NLs will not av d free will to choose the kinda name or ID they want on this platform. Its Democracy for Christ sake!

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Ese Walter Ark Proudly Flaunts Her Huge Baby Bump by sonickay(m): 2:22pm On Jan 02, 2015
mobuch:

Boinking boinker boinkest
this one funny gan oo @boinkery

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Ese Walter Ark Proudly Flaunts Her Huge Baby Bump by klyn81: 2:22pm On Jan 02, 2015
Who r they, we don't know dem over here in konduga.
Re: Photos: Ese Walter Ark Proudly Flaunts Her Huge Baby Bump by sonickay(m): 2:22pm On Jan 02, 2015
mobuch:

this one funny gan oo @boinkery but its really unfair, what you are born to do, you are born to do it, nobody can take it away from u
Re: Photos: Ese Walter Ark Proudly Flaunts Her Huge Baby Bump by pak: 2:36pm On Jan 02, 2015
Why do people think others are having a blasts once they post 'smiling' pics

I once took a short trip with a lady I was dating and we fought so much I still get traumatised thinking about the trip but guess what ? she took so many pix, it was as though we were in heaven !!!

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Ese Walter Ark Proudly Flaunts Her Huge Baby Bump by emiye(m): 2:38pm On Jan 02, 2015
What i see is a robust tummy, still waiting for the robust reply cool.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Ese Walter Ark Proudly Flaunts Her Huge Baby Bump by emiye(m): 2:42pm On Jan 02, 2015
pak:
Why do people think others are having a blasts once they post 'smiling' pics

I once took a short trip with a lady I was dating and we fought so much I still get traumatised thinking about the trip but guess what ? she took so many pix, it was as though we were in heaven !!!

People so much fall in to the trap of "make believe". I doubt i can fall in to such, although we are all human, and have a tendency to believe an image created. Perception is not always reality, though for many, especially ladies, perception is reality.

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Ese Walter Ark Proudly Flaunts Her Huge Baby Bump by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 02, 2015
Na wa o! The things you have to do to become a celeb! She had an affair with a pastor and suddenly we have to know about her baby bump?! The world is turning on its head

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Ese Walter Ark Proudly Flaunts Her Huge Baby Bump by lalasticlala(m): 3:07pm On Jan 02, 2015
emiye:
What i see is a robust tummy, still waiting for the robust reply cool.

Lol.

Keep waiting
Re: Photos: Ese Walter Ark Proudly Flaunts Her Huge Baby Bump by 2n2k(m): 3:32pm On Jan 02, 2015
MsPat:
Who is she?

Aloku pastor

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Ese Walter Ark Proudly Flaunts Her Huge Baby Bump by Caveatemptor(m): 3:46pm On Jan 02, 2015
Congrats,but remember karma is a b1tch.
Any runs girl wey bang person husband,when she be sisi,other up coming run girls MUST to bang her husband too when she don become madam.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Ese Walter Ark Proudly Flaunts Her Huge Baby Bump by emiye(m): 4:32pm On Jan 02, 2015
lalasticlala:

Lol.

Keep waiting
abi na wink
Re: Photos: Ese Walter Ark Proudly Flaunts Her Huge Baby Bump by rhames(m): 5:00pm On Jan 02, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
Former Miss Ese Walters, who sparked a controversy with her scandal on COZA pastor Fatoyinbo, is obviously having a blast. She's now heavily pregnant with her first baby with hubby Benny Ark and is currently abroad for the holiday and delivery. See more pics after the cut. -

See more at: http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/01/photos-ese-walter-ark-proudly-flaunts.html

Belle grin
Re: Photos: Ese Walter Ark Proudly Flaunts Her Huge Baby Bump by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 02, 2015
..Ark na badt harry porter! Sharperly over-fed d lady with hot akamu!
Re: Photos: Ese Walter Ark Proudly Flaunts Her Huge Baby Bump by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 02, 2015
born2boink:

With respect and not insult this time, I wish to know the reasons why my identification handle on nairaland was changed from born2fuck to born2boink
I felt deep in my heart that this is inappropriate to change the ID without my concept or agreement.
Nobody is above the law but nairaland law did not specify that such ID was void before or after registration, and the same ID has matured for more than 3 years.
I have been member of nairaland ranging from different ID till born2fuck for 7 years, I do not see any reason why someone who just come in thereafter my registration and have been given power to moderate or enter nairaland system could do anything he wishes to torment membership of this site, knowingly that some even go beyond penalising people who comply with the law for personal interest.

I want my ID reverse back to born2fuck immediately with apology, even if you want to re-change the ID, you may then contact me for negotiation and reason for change.
Yours faithful

Walata
Aka Dobodobo
Master of Ashawology
The Born2fuck
grin grin grin grin grin grin This dude never change...
Re: Photos: Ese Walter Ark Proudly Flaunts Her Huge Baby Bump by flexing11(m): 5:50pm On Jan 02, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
Former Miss Ese Walters, who sparked a controversy with her scandal on COZA pastor Fatoyinbo, is obviously having a blast. She's now heavily pregnant with her first baby with hubby Benny Ark and is currently abroad for the holiday and delivery. See more pics after the cut. -

See more at: http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/01/photos-ese-walter-ark-proudly-flaunts.html
reall* flirt*kare*,,,,,,,,
Re: Photos: Ese Walter Ark Proudly Flaunts Her Huge Baby Bump by drniyi4real: 5:56pm On Jan 02, 2015
mobuch:

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Photos: Ese Walter Ark Proudly Flaunts Her Huge Baby Bump by bakenda(m): 6:08pm On Jan 02, 2015
E be like say na twins.
Re: Photos: Ese Walter Ark Proudly Flaunts Her Huge Baby Bump by carik(m): 6:09pm On Jan 02, 2015
So that's how she turns celeb!
Who cares?
#wonder
Re: Photos: Ese Walter Ark Proudly Flaunts Her Huge Baby Bump by abagnalie: 6:18pm On Jan 02, 2015
born2boink:

Nobody is above the law but nairaland law did not specify that such ID was void before or after registration, and the same ID has matured for more than 3 years. So the only thing u came to these life is to Bleep.+h sowIe Bleep

Yours faithful

Walata
Aka Dobodobo
Master of Ashawology
The Born2fuck
Re: Photos: Ese Walter Ark Proudly Flaunts Her Huge Baby Bump by SStoneCCold: 6:34pm On Jan 02, 2015
Timbuktou:
Somebody married this girl?
Bros, no vex o. But, no be person marry your mama? Just asking kiss
Re: Photos: Ese Walter Ark Proudly Flaunts Her Huge Baby Bump by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 02, 2015
born2boink:

Yours faithful

Walata
Aka Dobodobo
Master of Ashawology
The Born2fuck
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah. This got me laughing hard. "Born2boink". What the he.ll"s that?
Re: Photos: Ese Walter Ark Proudly Flaunts Her Huge Baby Bump by esosa4real(m): 7:29pm On Jan 02, 2015
born2boink:

Yours faithful

Walata
Aka Dobodobo
Master of Ashawology
The Born2fuck

Hahahahahaah wetin person nor go see 4 nairaland! Obobs see long letter...lmao
Abey seun, oga moderator, make ona attent to am! Co's dunno wether 2 support am or ona....lolz
He say he was born2fuck and not born2boink....btw wetin be boink? Abi na curse ni?....LWKMD
Re: Photos: Ese Walter Ark Proudly Flaunts Her Huge Baby Bump by totoakins(m): 8:22pm On Jan 02, 2015
make the husband do DNA test for the children o, as for my oga born2boink(Bleep) hahaha . the moderator should be sanctioned
Re: Photos: Ese Walter Ark Proudly Flaunts Her Huge Baby Bump by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 02, 2015
SStoneCCold:

Bros, no vex o. But, no be person marry your mama? Just asking kiss
Haba, you no go fit compare the class of my mama with people like Esse and your mama na. Just stating. wink
Re: Photos: Ese Walter Ark Proudly Flaunts Her Huge Baby Bump by Dragonking: 10:29pm On Jan 02, 2015
born2boink:

Yours faithful

Walata
Aka Dobodobo
Master of Ashawology
The Born2fuck

Wetin be boink again Una no go kill person for this Nairaland.. Oga Seun and mods make una help this guy na..see long story were I'm write join. grin
Re: Photos: Ese Walter Ark Proudly Flaunts Her Huge Baby Bump by kobikwelu(m): 12:20am On Jan 03, 2015
Nigerians....they get to yankee airport and immediately start taking pictures...
Re: Photos: Ese Walter Ark Proudly Flaunts Her Huge Baby Bump by SStoneCCold: 9:18am On Jan 03, 2015
Timbuktou:
Haba, you no go fit compare the class of my mama with people like Esse and your mama na. Just stating. wink
U dey vex? sad
Re: Photos: Ese Walter Ark Proudly Flaunts Her Huge Baby Bump by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 03, 2015
SStoneCCold:

U dey vex? sad
Vex on top wetin na? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Ty’nell Cherry-Lindsey Is Killed By Husband / Banky W Replies Peppy Chidinma Akaniro / Whitemoney Meets With Uti Nwachukwu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.