Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,724 members, 7,955,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:38 PM

FLASHBACK: The Major Players In Nigeria's O.I.C Membership - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FLASHBACK: The Major Players In Nigeria's O.I.C Membership (10500 Views)

. / Treasury Single Account: Its Benefit, Major Players And Unnecessary Controversy / APC/NASS Crises: Observation On The Major Players (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FLASHBACK: The Major Players In Nigeria's O.I.C Membership by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 02, 2015
Re: FLASHBACK: The Major Players In Nigeria's O.I.C Membership by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 02, 2015
PvtParts:
The main aim of this thread is not to clear Buhari of making Nigeria a full fledge member of the OIC but to highlight the OIC initial stance on Israel to which Jonathan has rubbished. We maybe a member state not because of this administration but that does not make us play along their demands.

Jonathan did not initiate membership or promote us to a full fledge member but what Jonathan has done is to rubbish our membership to OIC as merely symbolic. Now that is the gain of this administration we must appreciate. We maybe members owing to past administrative moves but our membership stops merely at that.

This is the main problem..

You obviously don't knw what you are saying. Do you think Nigeria under Nigeria is an israeli ally? Bro, Nigeria is neutral, we are here and there. You should probe our foreign policy!

The purpose of this thread is not for that but to state the fact the role of prominent leaders in Nigeria's OIC
Re: FLASHBACK: The Major Players In Nigeria's O.I.C Membership by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 02, 2015
ogaLRNZH:

Wow.
OBJ and OIC?

Surprising
My brother, all people that had something to do with OIC were PDP members except Gowon who has no party affiliation. The propagandists are only trying to accuse an innocent Muhammadu Buhari, but they will fail
Re: FLASHBACK: The Major Players In Nigeria's O.I.C Membership by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 02, 2015
barcanista:
You obviously don't knw what you are saying. Do you think Nigeria under Nigeria is an israeli ally? Bro, Nigeria is neutral, we are here and there. You should probe our foreign policy!

The purpose of this thread is not for that but to state the fact the role of prominent leaders in Nigeria's OIC

shatap! Only yesterday you and your fellow monkey shills were crying for Palestine's inability to attain an independent state and were blaming the Nigerian vote of abstaining for it.

Yeye muslims
Re: FLASHBACK: The Major Players In Nigeria's O.I.C Membership by chamboy(m): 1:09pm On Jan 02, 2015
temitemi1:
That's why we need to say NO to buhari rule in this country... GEJ till 2019!!!
this ur madness didnt go with 2014.. i pity ur condition
Re: FLASHBACK: The Major Players In Nigeria's O.I.C Membership by vedaxcool(m): 1:11pm On Jan 02, 2015
I think commenters should ignore the unbalanced individual trolling this thread!
Re: FLASHBACK: The Major Players In Nigeria's O.I.C Membership by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 02, 2015
Personally, I don't like religious politics but I'm only trying to clear the air on who did what. We all av the right to practice our religion, and I am sure GMB shares this view
IbnSultaan:
the will fail cowards
for those “politicians” who hide under the toga of men and women of God, this is not the time for religious politics; this change is beyond religious affiliations. It will be fundamental and revolutionary for it to be permanent; like cancer, its treatment will not be superficial; it will involve a paradigm shift; a change in the psyche of all
Nigerians, a renewing of our minds.
Change is Here!!!
Re: FLASHBACK: The Major Players In Nigeria's O.I.C Membership by chamboy(m): 1:16pm On Jan 02, 2015
thekingsmen:
the thread you posted had no credible source, its was just a compilation i believe you did yourself and backing it up with the 2013 OIC membership attendance information link which is not the subject matter being discussed. The other thread on frontpage discusses fully on the history and how Nigeria got admitted into the conference. It is a work of renowned researchers and is verifiable. Please quit this emotional outbursts.
what is dis one saying
Re: FLASHBACK: The Major Players In Nigeria's O.I.C Membership by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 02, 2015
vedaxcool:
I think commenters should ignore the unbalanced individual trolling this thread!
Absolutely! He keep saying one report by some american study without bringing report of that study for analysis. We all read the events that led to our ioc membership in 86. How IBB had called meetings and sought opinion before secretly doing what he did. It is an open secret that Muhammadu Buhari played no role whatsoever, but GEJ attended the conference as President

1 Like

Re: FLASHBACK: The Major Players In Nigeria's O.I.C Membership by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 02, 2015
chamboy:
what is dis one saying
welcome onboard.no insults please
Re: FLASHBACK: The Major Players In Nigeria's O.I.C Membership by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 02, 2015
Ngwakwe was here. It took no time for the mischievous thread to hit fp but taking like forever for this one. There is God ooooo
Re: FLASHBACK: The Major Players In Nigeria's O.I.C Membership by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 02, 2015
barcanista:
Personally, I don't like religious politics but I'm only trying to clear the air on who did what. We all av the right to practice our religion, and I am sure GMB shares this view
Re: FLASHBACK: The Major Players In Nigeria's O.I.C Membership by Ngwakwe: 1:49pm On Jan 02, 2015
barcanista:
Ngwakwe was here. It took no time for the mischievous thread to hit fp but taking like forever for this one. There is God ooooo

Please whatever intentions you have, don't tag my name with this kind of comment.

You know who to mail and how. Stop blackmailing the moderators.

2 Likes

Re: FLASHBACK: The Major Players In Nigeria's O.I.C Membership by Firefire(m): 2:04pm On Jan 02, 2015
Nigeria is a secular state and should resigned from membership of any association of Christian or Muslim.

The rest defense of who is a player or not is not relevant at the moment.

The truth remains the truth.

Fi Amanillah...
Re: FLASHBACK: The Major Players In Nigeria's O.I.C Membership by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 02, 2015
Ngwakwe:

Please whatever intentions you have, don't tag my name with this kind of comment.

You know who to mail and how. Stop blackmailing the moderators.
Easy bro, stop taking things personal. It's a New Year! I will mail the mods as advised with faith that my request will be attended to positively. Happy New Year
Re: FLASHBACK: The Major Players In Nigeria's O.I.C Membership by Ngwakwe: 2:32pm On Jan 02, 2015
barcanista:
Easy bro, stop taking things personal. It's a New Year! I will mail the mods as advised with faith that my request will be attended to positively. Happy New Year

Happy New Year

Just know I dey your back.

That I don't want Buhari as President doesn't take away my living conscience and neutrality in moderating politics section activities nor does it mean I won't support Buhari if (peraventure) he wins.

I am wired and programmed to be fair. I am a Deeperlifer

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: FLASHBACK: The Major Players In Nigeria's O.I.C Membership by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 02, 2015
Ngwakwe:

Happy New Year

Just know I dey your back.

That I don't want Buhari as President doesn't take away my living conscience and neutrality in moderating politics section activities nor does it mean I won't support Buhari if (peraventure) he wins.

I am wired and programmed to be fair. I am a Deeperlifer
Maybe I have this wrong impression of you Sir. I have mailed the moderators, I am happy reading this from you. God bless you and regards
Re: FLASHBACK: The Major Players In Nigeria's O.I.C Membership by Alphaoscar: 3:07pm On Jan 02, 2015
This kind of thread is not meant for nairaland's fp. If its not anti Gej it is not news worthy in the eyes of the nairaland mods.
Re: FLASHBACK: The Major Players In Nigeria's O.I.C Membership by VIPERVENOM(m): 3:15pm On Jan 02, 2015
temitemi1:
That's why we need to say NO to buhari rule in this country... GEJ till 2019!!!

1 Like

Re: FLASHBACK: The Major Players In Nigeria's O.I.C Membership by DaBullIT(m): 5:31pm On Jan 02, 2015
ogaLRNZH:
GMB for President.

Theme like John Cena's. I'm loving this e-campaign

#DoroGeneral , #DoroChange , #GMB-Change
Re: FLASHBACK: The Major Players In Nigeria's O.I.C Membership by LouisVanGaal(m): 5:53pm On Jan 02, 2015
The kingsmen abi thekings houseboy..come and enlighten yourself! You were asking for source, nw that u have been given loads of 'sauces' gringrin..u ve gone anonimous.

#MoveThisThreadToFP!
Re: FLASHBACK: The Major Players In Nigeria's O.I.C Membership by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 02, 2015
When i saw that other thread on the front page this morning, i just said to myself, thumbs up nairaland for doing what you know how to do best. The mods ignored barcanista's thread created in October for what reason? Your guess is as good as mine.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FLASHBACK: The Major Players In Nigeria's O.I.C Membership by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 02, 2015
My Oga, how far na? Don't mind the guy and his revisionists friends. They want to re-write history thinking we are all naïve. Happy New Year 2015 bros
LouisVanGaal:
The kingsmen abi thekings houseboy..come and enlighten yourself! You were asking for source, nw that u have been given loads of 'sauces' gringrin..u ve gone anonimous.

#MoveThisThreadToFP!
Re: FLASHBACK: The Major Players In Nigeria's O.I.C Membership by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 02, 2015
Obiagelli:
When i saw that other thread on the front page this morning, i just said to myself, thumbs up nairaland for doing what you know how to do best. The mods ignored barcanista's thread created in October for what reason? Your guess is as good as mine.
My Dear, I almost shed tears when I saw that fraudulent thread on fp this morning. I wonder what will make someone perpetrate such disservice to the country, humanity and God. Ngakwe advised me to mail mod for the fp request, I've done that. I believe it is beyond the "regular" moderators. I don't know but your guess is as good as mine
Re: FLASHBACK: The Major Players In Nigeria's O.I.C Membership by LouisVanGaal(m): 6:27pm On Jan 02, 2015
barcanista:
My Oga, how far na? Don't mind the guy and his revisionists friends. They want to re-write history thinking we are all naïve. Happy New Year 2015 bros
I hail boss! I won't b surprised if they go back and re-twist that 'ungovernable' statement crediting it GMB instead of Lawal kaitagrin
Re: FLASHBACK: The Major Players In Nigeria's O.I.C Membership by docadams: 6:29pm On Jan 02, 2015
I lost hope in NL with the travesty of what Seun did on the thread on PEJ preceding GEJ during an official visit.
He really showed his hand there: a partial arbiter.
Re: FLASHBACK: The Major Players In Nigeria's O.I.C Membership by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 02, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
I hail boss! I won't b surprised if they go back and re-twist that 'ungovernable' statement crediting it GMB instead of Lawal kaitagrin
Of course we have killed that propaganda and it instead vindicated the people's general. grin
Re: FLASHBACK: The Major Players In Nigeria's O.I.C Membership by docadams: 6:33pm On Jan 02, 2015
barcanista:
My Dear, I almost shed tears when I saw that fraudulent thread on fp this morning. I wonder what will make someone perpetrate such disservice to the country, humanity and God. Ngakwe advised me to mail mod for the fp request, I've done that. I believe it is beyond the "regular" moderators. I don't know but your guess is as good as mine

It is crystal clear that Seun hand is deep in the soup. Why look for someone else to call the thief.
Re: FLASHBACK: The Major Players In Nigeria's O.I.C Membership by dridowu: 6:34pm On Jan 02, 2015
No matter what they dug up, i and my families will VOTE Buhari.
Change is INEVITABLE
Sai Buhari
Re: FLASHBACK: The Major Players In Nigeria's O.I.C Membership by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 02, 2015
docadams:

It is crystal clear that Seun hand is deep in the soup. Why look for someone else to call the thief.
Re: FLASHBACK: The Major Players In Nigeria's O.I.C Membership by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 02, 2015
LouisVanGaal:

#MoveThisThreadToFP!
whats ur sweat man? Seems u cant see my counter links on page 1 or is d new year
flexing still shacking u? He provided his links i countered with mine so its left for u to accept whichever you wish. But i stand on my thread at the fp, chill

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Igbos Running Away From Their Land / Jesus Was A Womanizer - Nnamdi Kanu / My Mother’s Death A Big Loss, Says Jimoh Ibrahim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.