Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,637 members, 7,955,318 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:33 PM

FLASHBACK: The Major Players In Nigeria's O.I.C Membership - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FLASHBACK: The Major Players In Nigeria's O.I.C Membership (10497 Views)

. / Treasury Single Account: Its Benefit, Major Players And Unnecessary Controversy / APC/NASS Crises: Observation On The Major Players (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FLASHBACK: The Major Players In Nigeria's O.I.C Membership by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 02, 2015
temitemi1:
That's why we need to say NO to buhari rule in this country... GEJ till 2019!!!

why would you choose not to make sense just to look foolish? can't you read?`
Re: FLASHBACK: The Major Players In Nigeria's O.I.C Membership by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 02, 2015
barcanista:
My Dear, I almost shed tears when I saw that fraudulent thread on fp this morning. I wonder what will make someone perpetrate such disservice to the country, humanity and God. Ngakwe advised me to mail mod for the fp request, I've done that. I believe it is beyond the "regular" moderators. I don't know but your guess is as good as mine
your thread is the fraudulent one boss, i provided counter links s to ur own links and source. What do u have to say to the research submissions i presented in response to your ur source. Do i feel urs is factual and mine is not? Then please provide evidence to that effect. Thank you
Re: FLASHBACK: The Major Players In Nigeria's O.I.C Membership by coolhamid(m): 7:52pm On Jan 02, 2015
Mods, please move this thread to FP...
Re: FLASHBACK: The Major Players In Nigeria's O.I.C Membership by LouisVanGaal(m): 8:13pm On Jan 02, 2015
thekingsmen:
whats ur sweat man? Seems u cant see my counter links on page 1 or is d new year
flexing still shacking u? He provided his links i countered with mine so its left for u to accept whichever you wish. But i stand on my thread at the fp, chill
Oga, I saw ur skewed links..its a known fact by every1 that witness the GMB regime that it was IBB that enlisted nigeria into d OIC...even Rev. Father Mbaka also confirmed it! Stop misleading people..
Re: FLASHBACK: The Major Players In Nigeria's O.I.C Membership by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 02, 2015
thekingsmen:
your thread is the fraudulent one boss, i provided counter links s to ur own links and source. What do u have to say to the research submissions i presented in response to your ur source. Do i feel urs is factual and mine is not? Then please provide evidence to that effect. Thank you
Where can we see your so called american report that "included buhari"? Remember your source said "according"... We want the report
Re: FLASHBACK: The Major Players In Nigeria's O.I.C Membership by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 02, 2015
barcanista:
Where can we see your so called american report that "included buhari"? Remember your source said "according"... We want the report
for the aviodance of doubt i gave two research links by two different authors from totally different backgrounds highlighting the same fact; buhari's role in the OIC issue. One from O O FAMILUSI and the other by MATTEW UZUKWU PH.d. Are u saying this authors are wrong and the ones you cited are right? What is your point really?
Re: FLASHBACK: The Major Players In Nigeria's O.I.C Membership by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 02, 2015
Ishilove, Obinoscopy, seun, lalasticlala, Mukina2, you guys continue to ignore this thread.

I would still believe this forum is fair to all
Re: FLASHBACK: The Major Players In Nigeria's O.I.C Membership by Demdem(m): 10:44pm On Jan 02, 2015
Ngwakwe:

Happy New Year

Just know I dey your back.

That I don't want Buhari as President doesn't take away my living conscience and neutrality in moderating politics section activities nor does it mean I won't support Buhari if (peraventure) he wins.

I am wired and programmed to be fair. I am a Deeperlifer

its true but to be honest, it doesnt matter.
Re: FLASHBACK: The Major Players In Nigeria's O.I.C Membership by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:33am On Jan 03, 2015
[quote author=barcanista post=29418280][/quote]

Murtala's death did not kill the plan, as his followers in the military and in
civilian wings of the geo-ethno-military-clique, that is the northern leadership were
aware of the plan and pushed it to the Constitution Drafting Committee (CDC)".
"But the period of General Babangida (1985-1993) represented the beginning of
unmitigated Islamization of Nigeria.

Barcanista, I find your post a bit conflicting because; according to the above which I cut from your post; it is only confirming what thekingsmen posted ab initio which is on front page.

His post said the same thing as yours that; subsequent leaderships of same geo-ethno-military clique as murtala both military and civilian (of which implicitly buhari is among) carried on same agenda before Ibb radically championed it in his tenure...
To me, subsequent christian led-governments especially that of GEJ can't deregister Nigeria presently. Why Because, Muslims will start something more than a jihad here in protest.
So a lot of diplomacy is needed. thanks

2 Likes

Re: FLASHBACK: The Major Players In Nigeria's O.I.C Membership by Nobody: 1:32am On Jan 03, 2015
Can we hear from the horse' mouth, is there any interview in which GMB said he was not involved in the process of making Nigeria a member of OIC, if we can get the views of Ebitu Ukiwe's on the matter, it will be nice.
On GEJ, do you guys expect him as a christian and a southern minority to abruptly and suddenly withdraw Nigerian membership of OIC, no sane president will do that, it will not be a proper and tactical move by him. My take on this issue is that we stand to gain nothing and we re not losing anything either. There is no way Sharia can be practised in Abia state where I come from or in any states of the South East.
My grouse with Buhari is that he overthrew a democratically elected govt and now he wants to be president under democracy, secondly if he is as righteous as you people claim he is, what is he doing with Tinubu and his bandwagon?
Re: FLASHBACK: The Major Players In Nigeria's O.I.C Membership by emeka2847: 4:03am On Jan 03, 2015
barcanista:
This thread was first posted in October 2014. https://www.nairaland.com/1970525/organisation-islamic-cooperation-jonathan-buhari

It ganered responses but not FP. Unfortunately, a mischievous thread https://www.nairaland.com/2072148/nigeria-history-organization-islamic-conference that sought to deny people information by experessing excerpts from opinion of "few" writers just to fraudulently accuse Muhammadu Buhari. Its purpose was to castigate buhari and blame him for the actions of IBB and others. Facts don't lie!

Happy New Year

So even Jona dey hide go their meeting.
Re: FLASHBACK: The Major Players In Nigeria's O.I.C Membership by emeka2847: 4:05am On Jan 03, 2015
It is shocking to see this. Kindly move it to Fp
Re: FLASHBACK: The Major Players In Nigeria's O.I.C Membership by FastShipping: 6:18am On Jan 03, 2015
Wow! In fact, Jonathan supports Nigeria being an OIC member.
Re: FLASHBACK: The Major Players In Nigeria's O.I.C Membership by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 03, 2015
Obiagelli:
Ishilove, Obinoscopy, seun, lalasticlala, Mukina2, you guys continue to ignore this thread.

I would still believe this forum is fair to all
Re: FLASHBACK: The Major Players In Nigeria's O.I.C Membership by dridowu: 8:09am On Jan 03, 2015
*********singingmode********
all we are saiying , move this thread to frontpage ooooooooooo
Re: FLASHBACK: The Major Players In Nigeria's O.I.C Membership by aceTS: 9:00am On Jan 03, 2015
move this to fp? the kids would flood in n start posting stupid comments like ' gej till my pej speaks proper english.'
here the discussion is cerebral.
Re: FLASHBACK: The Major Players In Nigeria's O.I.C Membership by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 03, 2015
Those kids can be annoying
aceTS:
move this to fp? the kids would flood in n start posting stupid comments like ' gej till my pej speaks proper english.'
here the discussion is cerebral.
the fp though is for awareness

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Affirms Sunday Bisi As Osun Chairman, Warns Wale Ojo / 2023: APC Cancels Nomination Fees For Female Aspirants / President Tinubu Appoints New Management Team For Niger Delta Power Holding Comp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.