Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,172 members, 7,815,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

How To Gain Fame On Romance Section(guys) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Gain Fame On Romance Section(guys) (2809 Views)

Naughty Girl G0es C0mplete Na.ked On Instagram To Gain Fame[pic & Vid] / Kenya Lady Goes Stark N*ked On Instagram To Gain Fame / Top 10 Most Useless Threads On Romance Section Of Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Gain Fame On Romance Section(guys) by Gflat: 11:55am On Jan 02, 2015
Yeah, you might say "its just a faceless forum" (yeah cry me a river undecided)
But i know there are some people in here that will wanna get know(yeah,i know that feeling)

when you are in a place and nobody notices you..not even a like on your good comment or post(s) on your threads. Then someone else comes around,post a "not so good" comment and ended up with lotta likes and mentions...

Now i Have gat 5 ways you can step up your game in here...i stumbled on this post by VIZKIZ (dude is kindda crazy grin) so i decided to share it with some other fellas.

***Edited***
These are some paths you might wanna take to gain some fame for yourself

1. The troll path: you can gain fame by being a troll (i.e Mrcock,ggrin,iceberlin etc...) though you might end up getting some ban(s) from time to time grin

2. Intelligent dude path: Be the guy that brings up interesting threads that will steal peeps attention (i.e tosyne2much) if you keep doing this frequently you will become famous and might even get the girls wink

3. Handsome dude path: wait for the next Mr nairaland competition then hopefully if you win,you might gain lotta friends around here..(I.e Naijaboiy) but you'v gatta work on your looks though. Even if you don't win,you might still get the fame i.e chibweke(hope i got that right)

4. the woman wrapper path: yeah, ask from unibenstudent (no be me talk am o)grin

5. Crazy but funny path: Mrcock will teach you how to do this...but when you are at it, just leave the "light-skinned" path alone you might not be friends with them chicks by your "fame side" tongue

Choose your path and let your fame be decided (dehm,that sounds like a scene from mortal combat movie cheesy).
Add yours wink

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How To Gain Fame On Romance Section(guys) by lirusehn(m): 11:56am On Jan 02, 2015
from the buttom of my heart i say 'bullsh*t'
undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Gain Fame On Romance Section(guys) by ronald4lif(m): 11:58am On Jan 02, 2015
Lol! Unibenstudent don suffer for his widely known woman wrappering ways
Re: How To Gain Fame On Romance Section(guys) by Gflat: 12:01pm On Jan 02, 2015
lirusehn:
undecided

Nah...i guess its because i didn't include your moniker undecided
don't worry son, get the fame
then your name will be in the game
(check out that rhyme tongue)

3 Likes

Re: How To Gain Fame On Romance Section(guys) by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:02pm On Jan 02, 2015
Smh..... mis-placed Priorities.. undecided
Re: How To Gain Fame On Romance Section(guys) by remsonik(f): 12:11pm On Jan 02, 2015
Someone wants to get laid grin which do you prefer fame or respect?? Check out matthewbriggs
Re: How To Gain Fame On Romance Section(guys) by MrDojo(m): 12:17pm On Jan 02, 2015
Gflat:
Yeah, you might say "its just a faceless forum" (yeah cry me a river undecided)
But i know there are some people in here that will wanna get know(yeah,i know that feeling)

when you are in a place and nobody notices you..not even a like on your good comment or post(s) on your threads. Then someone else comes around,post a "not so good" comment and ended up with lotta likes and mentions...

Now i Have gat 5 ways you can step up your game in here...i stumbled on this post by VIZKIZ (dude is kindda crazy grin) so i decided to share it with some other fellas.

***Edited***
These are some paths you might wanna take to gain some fame for yourself

1. The troll path: you can gain fame by being a troll (i.e Mrcock,ggrin,iceberlin etc...) though you might end up getting some ban(s) from time to time grin

2. Intelligent dude path: Be the guy that brings up interesting threads that will steal peeps attention (i.e tosyne2much) if you keep doing this frequently you will become famous and might even get the girls wink

3. Handsome dude path: wait for the next Mr nairaland competition then hopefully if you win,you might gain lotta friends around here..(I.e Naijaboiy) but you'v gatta work on your looks though. Even if you don't win,you might still get the fame i.e chibweke(hope i got that right)

4. the woman wrapper path: yeah, ask from unibenstudent (no be me talk am o)grin

5. Crazy but funny path: Mrcock will teach you how to do this...but when you are at it, just leave the "light-skinned" path alone you might not be friends with them chicks by your "fame side" tongue

Choose your path and let your fame be decided (dehm,that sounds like a scene from mortal combat movie cheesy).
Add yours wink

Hmmmm really..?!
Re: How To Gain Fame On Romance Section(guys) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 02, 2015
JeffreyJamez:
I dey tell u
Re: How To Gain Fame On Romance Section(guys) by MrDojo(m): 12:19pm On Jan 02, 2015
Gflat:

Nah...i guess its because i didn't include your moniker undecided
don't worry son, get the fame
then your name will be in the game
(check out that rhyme tongue)

Hahaha funnygrin
Re: How To Gain Fame On Romance Section(guys) by MrDojo(m): 12:21pm On Jan 02, 2015
remsonik:
Someone wants to get laid grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Gain Fame On Romance Section(guys) by naijaboiy: 12:23pm On Jan 02, 2015
undecided
Re: How To Gain Fame On Romance Section(guys) by Kazrem(m): 12:24pm On Jan 02, 2015
@op, expect the counter thread if it hadn't been.
Re: How To Gain Fame On Romance Section(guys) by MrDojo(m): 12:24pm On Jan 02, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Dude left d guy alone....its anoda scope for gettin fame too... grin

Hahaha. grin "left d guy alone" grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Gain Fame On Romance Section(guys) by tosyne2much(m): 12:27pm On Jan 02, 2015
OP, I sight oooooooo

This your post make brain walahi.. I dey chop when I dey read dis post and pepper almost commot for my nose grin
Re: How To Gain Fame On Romance Section(guys) by tosyne2much(m): 12:30pm On Jan 02, 2015
remsonik:
Someone wants to get laid grin which do you prefer fame or respect?? Check out matthewbriggs
What's up my counter part ? wink

How are you dear ?
Re: How To Gain Fame On Romance Section(guys) by Gflat: 12:51pm On Jan 02, 2015
remsonik:

You'v gatta get fame before someone respects you. Like how will you be respected when you were even a ghost in the first place. THINK!
Re: How To Gain Fame On Romance Section(guys) by Gflat: 12:53pm On Jan 02, 2015
naijaboiy:
undecided

Lol...what? cheesy
Re: How To Gain Fame On Romance Section(guys) by Dramadiddy(m): 12:57pm On Jan 02, 2015
*sighs*

Re: How To Gain Fame On Romance Section(guys) by Gflat: 1:04pm On Jan 02, 2015
MrDojo:

Dude left d guy alone....its anoda scope for gettin fame too... grin

Lol...getting fame?? Believe me dude, you'v gat 0.5 clue wink
Re: How To Gain Fame On Romance Section(guys) by Gflat: 1:05pm On Jan 02, 2015
tosyne2much:
OP, I sight oooooooo

This your post make brain walahi.. I dey chop when I dey read dis post and pepper almost commot for my nose grin

Lol...abeg o grin
Re: How To Gain Fame On Romance Section(guys) by vizkiz: 1:09pm On Jan 02, 2015
MrDojo:

Hmmmm really..?!

undecided
Re: How To Gain Fame On Romance Section(guys) by DeeBoiyy: 1:13pm On Jan 02, 2015
lirusehn:
undecided

Re: How To Gain Fame On Romance Section(guys) by remsonik(f): 1:27pm On Jan 02, 2015
Gflat:

You'v gatta get fame before someone respects you. Like how will you be respected when you were even a ghost in the first place. THINK!
I didn't in any way invalidate your post,yeah the people you mentioned have fame and are doing well on this forum by virtue of their post. My post is only an addendum to your summation In other words you don't have to be everywhere before you are noticed
Re: How To Gain Fame On Romance Section(guys) by remsonik(f): 1:28pm On Jan 02, 2015
tosyne2much:
What's up my counter part ? wink

How are you dear ?
I dey fine o

How ve you been
Re: How To Gain Fame On Romance Section(guys) by Gflat: 1:31pm On Jan 02, 2015
remsonik:

I didn't in any way invalidate your post,yeah the people you mentioned have fame and are doing well on this forum by virtue of their post. My post is only an addendum to your summation In other words you don't have to be everywhere before you are noticed

Yeah,you'v gat a point though...but being "everywhere" kindda makes you a troll right? smiley
Re: How To Gain Fame On Romance Section(guys) by Fabdedon(m): 1:35pm On Jan 02, 2015
Gflat you don get the attention wea you de find nah.. grin grin
I just get one word for you.. Even if you get the attention you need hardwork and time to maintain it smiley
Re: How To Gain Fame On Romance Section(guys) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 02, 2015
DON'T FORGET TO GIVE US UR BIG COCKK TO SUCK. kiss
Re: How To Gain Fame On Romance Section(guys) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 02, 2015
mtcheew
E-fame..who e help??
Re: How To Gain Fame On Romance Section(guys) by LaurelP(m): 1:38pm On Jan 02, 2015
I may believe d fame part
The 'getting laid' part tho, I don't get it
Are people dating here?
Re: How To Gain Fame On Romance Section(guys) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 02, 2015
WetKitten:
DON'T FORGET TO GIVE US UR BIG COCKK TO SUCK. kiss

Ermmm undecided
Re: How To Gain Fame On Romance Section(guys) by Gflat: 1:51pm On Jan 02, 2015
LaurelP:
I may believe d fame part
The 'getting laid' part tho, I don't get it
Are people dating here?

Yeah,some fellas are hanging out in here...don't tell me you don't know tongue
Re: How To Gain Fame On Romance Section(guys) by Hedybee(f): 1:51pm On Jan 02, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Miserable Life Of A Man / Hit Or Miss .....for Girls / This Phone Lasts Longer Than Some Men In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.