Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

Gmb & Other African Presidents Above Age 70 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gmb & Other African Presidents Above Age 70 (4062 Views)

List Of African Presidents And Their Ages As At 2016 / Top 5 Leaders Who Ruled At Age 70. / Photo Of Gov Fayose's Mum: Does She Look Like One That Uses Pampers At Age 70? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gmb & Other African Presidents Above Age 70 by orlaryhincah(m): 4:05pm On Jan 02, 2015
Babare:

Being members of his cabinet is different from having the power itself... And don't forget, a body is as healthy as the head is...

But how are we even sure this men would hold influential positions in vital sectors of our economy?
Let's hope and pray, I see a better Nigeria in 2015. I pray my dream comes true.

1 Like

Re: Gmb & Other African Presidents Above Age 70 by Caseless: 4:09pm On Jan 02, 2015
Babare:

Forget this Sai Buhari rubbish. Be objective and critical.
you are a duck for being this stuupid! Do u think I post like u roaches?
Re: Gmb & Other African Presidents Above Age 70 by TrumpetMedia: 4:12pm On Jan 02, 2015
KnowAll:

Experience is King. Especially in the Western world and in the UK specifically. They would take some one that has 5 years experience in a job without a paper certificate of competence than someone with a paper certificate of competence without experience anytime any day. Aso Rock is not where you want an experimental president. We need experience hands on deck. As for Fashola, if you think he is good then field him as your Presidential Candidate or forever remain silent. cool

The UK and Western World you called will never consider a 70 year old man as a President no matter how experienced he claims to be
Re: Gmb & Other African Presidents Above Age 70 by TrumpetMedia: 4:14pm On Jan 02, 2015
Caseless:

I think you are the one insane here. Argue with facts and don't start shouting sentimental

1 Like

Re: Gmb & Other African Presidents Above Age 70 by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 02, 2015
Babare:

Yes man.... APC have got great hands. But why they prefer to present GMB is what I don't understand.
Had they powered Fashola, Oshiomole or Rochas, the case would have been different as these are men who are in blend with the times.
Buhari is no option here. And we musn't settle for less
The earlier we accept the fact that Nigeria is a hugely tribalistic country the better for us. APC is aware of this fact and that is why they couldn't gamble with the choice of Fashola or Oshiomole as their presidential candidate.
However, the only factor that is giving GMB's campaign hope is the cluelessness of GEJ. Taking a line from the vocal Sheik Abubakar Gumi, God save Nigeria from Buhari and Jonathan
Re: Gmb & Other African Presidents Above Age 70 by Babare(m): 4:22pm On Jan 02, 2015
janus05:
The earlier we accept the fact that Nigeria is a hugely tribalistic country the better for us. APC is aware of this fact and that is why they couldn't gamble with the choice of Fashola or Oshiomole as their presidential candidate.
However, the only factor that is giving GMB's campaign hope is the cluelessness of GEJ. Taking a line from the vocal Sheik Abubakar Gumi, God save Nigeria from Buhari and Jonathan

My brother, amen to your words. I enjoy reading open-minded contributions like this.
Re: Gmb & Other African Presidents Above Age 70 by Babare(m): 4:24pm On Jan 02, 2015
Caseless:

Wow! You just defined your kind nairaland e-warrior grin grin

Too busy for you grin
Re: Gmb & Other African Presidents Above Age 70 by TrumpetMedia: 6:23pm On Jan 02, 2015
We have to vote wisely... And not bring in an old man who is less educated, and who cannot even present his certificates.

God bless Nigeria
Re: Gmb & Other African Presidents Above Age 70 by Babare(m): 10:27pm On Jan 03, 2015
TrumpetMedia:
We have to vote wisely... And not bring in an old man who is less educated, and who cannot even present his certificates.

God bless Nigeria

The certificate I don't see as a case. But why it is now is what I don't understand.

Buhari isn't just ideal.
Re: Gmb & Other African Presidents Above Age 70 by eaglechild: 6:23pm On Jan 19, 2015
Buhari what did you forget in 1983?
Re: Gmb & Other African Presidents Above Age 70 by Babare(m): 6:36pm On Jan 19, 2015
eaglechild:

Maybe it's his certificate grin grin

I have a feeling he forget it in a folder under the presidential bed in his chambers... grin
Re: Gmb & Other African Presidents Above Age 70 by Babare(m): 6:36pm On Jan 19, 2015
eaglechild:

Maybe it's his certificate grin grin

I have a feeling he forgot it in a folder under the presidential bed in his chambers... grin

1 Like

Re: Gmb & Other African Presidents Above Age 70 by IanDiamonds: 7:12pm On Jan 19, 2015
Good leaders are crafted from tough times, even failure. Necessary experience rarely comes before 50. There is a prime age, like wine in which credibility is Established. In the case of a country like Nigeria, Character and courage are more important factors to take to consideration than age "If you're corrupt while young, so much won't change about you when you grow old. Mostly in our system of govt, when a leader is replaced, everything else change; for the better or the worse. But more than is generally realized, the effectiveness of leaders depends on the context around them.
The best leaders pay a great deal of attention to the design of elements around them: they articulate a lucid sense of purpose, create effective leadership teams, prioritize and sequence their initiatives carefully, redesign organizational structures to make good
execution easier, and most important,
integrate all of these tactics into one coherent strategy. This is something our current leaders lack.
In essence, age might be a factor but not in the current situation of the Nigerian State. Your analogy with past leaders does not entirely fit into this context: The context of Morals and Integrity that is.
Re: Gmb & Other African Presidents Above Age 70 by Babare(m): 7:42pm On Jan 19, 2015
IanDiamonds:
Good leaders are crafted from tough times, even failure. Necessary experience rarely comes before 50. There is a prime age, like wine in which credibility is Established. In the case of a country like Nigeria, Character and courage are more important factors to take to consideration than age "If you're corrupt while young, so much won't change about you when you grow old. Mostly in our system of govt, when a leader is replaced, everything else change; for the better or the worse. But more than is generally realized, the effectiveness of leaders depends on the context around them.
The best leaders pay a great deal of attention to the design of elements around them: they articulate a lucid sense of purpose, create effective leadership teams, prioritize and sequence their initiatives carefully, redesign organizational structures to make good
execution easier, and most important,
integrate all of these tactics into one coherent strategy. This is something our current leaders lack.
In essence, age might be a factor but not in the current situation of the Nigerian State. Your analogy with past leaders does not entirely fit into this context: The context of Morals and Integrity that is.

True, character and competence defines a good leader. But in the face of a rising democracy - which belongs to the new world, age matters. The operators of democracy must be conversant with the trends of the new world if they are to truly uphold the tenets of democracy. A man past 60 definitely belongs to the old world as he is even older than mist African nations. Age is a differentiating factor in this sense as those in time understand and uphold what is in voke. I am not saying a man at 60 cannot operate democracy rightly. I am saying such a man must be in voke to understand what is trending.

In the analogy, you'd see that all the leaders listed belong to the old world, and are refusing to accept what is trending.

The only solution here is education. LEADERSHIP WILL NEVER BE RIGHT UNTIL LEADERS ARE EDUCATED.

THOSE OF OUR GENERATION ARE WELL EDUCATED AND WELL BRED. CHARACTER AND COMPETENCE DOESN'T JUST APPEAR.

1 Like

Re: Gmb & Other African Presidents Above Age 70 by IanDiamonds: 9:08pm On Jan 19, 2015
Babare:

True, character and competence defines a good leader. But in the face of a rising democracy - which belongs to the new world, age matters. The operators of democracy must be conversant with the trends of the new world if they are to truly uphold the tenets of democracy. A man past 60 definitely belongs to the old world as he is even older than mist African nations. Age is a differentiating factor in this sense as those in time understand and uphold what is in voke. I am not saying a man at 60 cannot operate democracy rightly. I am saying such a man must be in voke to understand what is trending.

In the analogy, you'd see that all the leaders listed belong to the old world, and are refusing to accept what is trending.

The only solution here is education. LEADERSHIP WILL NEVER BE RIGHT UNTIL LEADERS ARE EDUCATED.

THOSE OF OUR GENERATION ARE WELL EDUCATED AND WELL BRED. CHARACTER AND COMPETENCE DOESN'T JUST APPEAR.

In the current situation of the Nigerian state when it come to leadership, age doesn’t matter much, rather competency does though I agree with you very much on the aspect of education: But if Education is your foundation of your premise, then I should ask the question

Do you think Buhari is uneducated? Considering the fact that he was once the HOS.

Back to the argument; History is replete with leaders who have succeeded and failed at every age. The possessive traits of passion, character, commitment, discernment, and talent are of infinitely greater importance than age. In essence, it's never about your age but about your ability to contribute.

Whether an individual is young or aged is not really the issue, competency is. Regardless of age, venturing beyond your area(s) of competency can be a very dangerous thing to do.

A wise man once said that there are generally two types of people, "Those
that don’t know what they don’t know, and those that do know what they don’t know". All other things being equal, the difference between the two groups boils down to experience and discernment. Those people who don’t know what they don’t know typically tend to be either younger Individuals beginning their careers who have a lack of experience, or older professionals who have not gained wisdom and maturity as they have progressed along their career path.

These individuals operating outside of experiential and/or educational boundaries are met with failure and frustration by having what appear to be great ideas eventually unwound by unforeseen factors that only were unforeseen to them due to their inexperience or lack of discernment.

Regrettably it has taken our current government more than time on the
job to attain the true professional maturity needed to run our Nigerian state. An example is our president who after 6years of governance still does not know what to do, this is majorly because he does not know what he doesn't know. With religious sentiments and ethnic bigotry in the already complex equation, it has become a common practice for our leader to operate in a vacuum believing that his experience alone is a cure-all for any issue or problem.

Another quuestion is. If you believe Buhari's govtbis too old, is the current govt keeping up with the trend of true democracy?
Re: Gmb & Other African Presidents Above Age 70 by Babare(m): 9:59pm On Jan 19, 2015
IanDiamonds:

In the current situation of the Nigerian state when it come to leadership, age doesn’t matter much, rather competency does though I agree with you very much on the aspect of education: But if Education is your foundation of your premise, then I should ask the question

Do you think Buhari is uneducated? Considering the fact that he was once the HOS.

Back to the argument; History is replete with leaders who have succeeded and failed at every age. The possessive traits of passion, character, commitment, discernment, and talent are of infinitely greater importance than age. In essence, it's never about your age but about your ability to contribute.

Whether an individual is young or aged is not really the issue, competency is. Regardless of age, venturing beyond your area(s) of competency can be a very dangerous thing to do.

A wise man once said that there are generally two types of people, "Those
that don’t know what they don’t know, and those that do know what they don’t know". All other things being equal, the difference between the two groups boils down to experience and discernment. Those people who don’t know what they don’t know typically tend to be either younger Individuals beginning their careers who have a lack of experience, or older professionals who have not gained wisdom and maturity as they have progressed along their career path.

These individuals operating outside of experiential and/or educational boundaries are met with failure and frustration by having what appear to be great ideas eventually unwound by unforeseen factors that only were unforeseen to them due to their inexperience or lack of discernment.

Regrettably it has taken our current government more than time on the
job to attain the true professional maturity needed to run our Nigerian state. An example is our president who after 6years of governance still does not know what to do, this is majorly because he does not know what he doesn't know. With religious sentiments and ethnic bigotry in the already complex equation, it has become a common practice for our leader to operate in a vacuum believing that his experience alone is a cure-all for any issue or problem.

Another quuestion is. If you believe Buhari's govtbis too old, is the current govt keeping up with the trend of true democracy?

I only want to answer your two questions, as I believe these answers will help you understand better.

YOU ASKED: Do you think Buhari is uneducated?
Considering the fact that he was once the
HOS.

Being the head of state has nothing to do with education. Going a little above common sense is what our society regard as education. But this is wrong. The term 'formal education' should ring a bell. It is not just any education, it is formal. GMB has no formal education. He only received military trainings and learnt some technical know-hows, but with the issue of his certificate still clearly in voke - we would see he has no formal education. However to us, GMB is educated. But to the world, he has no formal education.

Another quuestion is. If you believe Buhari's govtbis too old, is the current govt keeping up with the trend of true
democracy?

No Nigerian president has ever upheld the tenets of democracy than GEJ. He has given the press their deserved freedom. We can openly criticise him using our freedom of speeches and expressions. And he signed the FOI bill into law. No serving public administrator has the courage to do so. You know of all the missing monies because of the FOI bill. Go research more on how GEJ has helped our democracy.

It is for the growth of our democracy that I say GMB is never ideal for us. He belongs to the old world of forceful rule.
Re: Gmb & Other African Presidents Above Age 70 by IanDiamonds: 8:52am On Jan 20, 2015
We'll have to disagree in this case. I think you have a bad background knowledge of what Military Education entails. Of course, this is in contrast with your statement about the Military Education being Informal.

Military Education, training of the officers and enlisted (or drafted) personnel of a nation's military and naval forces. The goal of such training is to equip members of the services with the basic skills and discipline needed for appropriate action under the stress of combat. Qualified personnel may receive more formal education to enable them to advance professionally.
Until the mid-18th century, military training was restricted to drill and acquiring knowledge of weaponry and tactics primarily from practical experience in battle. The technological evolution of warfare, however, led to the establishment of formal military and naval academies specifically for training professional officers.
In the U.S., the Reserve Officers Training Corps (ROTC) programs in high schools and colleges prepare students for commissions in the Army Reserve. The United States Military Academy is a 4-year engineering college whose graduates are commissioned into the Regular Army. Corresponding service institutions are the United States Naval Academy, the United States Air Force Academy, the United States Coast Guard Academy, and the U.S. Merchant Marine Academy (see Merchant Marine of the United States). Officers may pursue advanced studies at the Army Command and General Staff College (Fort Leavenworth, Kansas), the Army War College (Carlisle, Pennsylvania), the Naval War College and the College of Naval Command and Staff (Newport, Rhode Island), the Air War College and the Air Command and Staff College (Maxwell Field, Alabama), and the Marine Corps Command and Staff College (Quantico, Virginia) .
In addition, the Armed Forces Staff College in Norfolk, Virginia, operated by the Joint Chiefs of Staff, prepares selected officers for coordinated endeavors, and the U.S. Department of Defense maintains the National Defense University in Washington, D.C. Comprising the National War College, the Industrial College of the Armed Forces, and the Department of Defense Computer Institute, the university trains senior officers and selected civilians in theories and procedures relevant to national security

Babare:

I only want to answer your two questions, as I believe these answers will help you understand better.

YOU ASKED: Do you think Buhari is uneducated?
Considering the fact that he was once the
HOS.

Being the head of state has nothing to do with education. Going a little above common sense is what our society regard as education. But this is wrong. The term 'formal education' should ring a bell. It is not just any education, it is formal. GMB has no formal education. He only received military trainings and learnt some technical know-hows, but with the issue of his certificate still clearly in voke - we would see he has no formal education. However to us, GMB is educated. But to the world, he has no formal education.

If we we're to go by the qualification of a formal education, I'd boil it more to specifics and at this we should be questioning why a zoologist (pHD) should be running the Nigerian State. Your replies so far does show you are in a way partisan saying you're not would be untrue.
Secondly I think you have violated the context of belief in this case. If you believe an individual with Military education does not have what it takes to run our state, this should also pose a question on whether a zoologist (Note I'm an Agriculturist) should be allowed to run our state when clearly the modules that led to his qualification does not in anyway inculcate/includes how to govern a state. The former does in some way directly or indirectly teach these concept.

Another quuestion is. If you believe Buhari's govtbis too old, is the current govt keeping up with the trend of true
democracy?

No Nigerian president has ever upheld the tenets of democracy than GEJ. He has given the press their deserved freedom. We can openly criticise him using our freedom of speeches and expressions. And he signed the FOI bill into law. No serving public administrator has the courage to do so. You know of all the missing monies because of the FOI bill. Go research more on how GEJ has helped our democracy.

It is for the growth of our democracy that I say GMB is never ideal for us. He belongs to the old world of forceful rule.

You don't seem to understand what is at stake here, you claim the incumbent holds/upheld the tenets of democracy but you're not telling us how he has made the system better. This is a weak straw-man's fallacy; Shagari also did uphold the tenets of democracy and did it move us forward? these are questions we should be asking. We know of missing monies because he signed the FOI bill into the law YES but till date where are these monies? It is not just about creating a system, it is making sure the system works.
Should you criticize the presidency and he refutes your criticism, then what have you achieved positively.?

Whether formal or informal education, the best way to approach development is to stay in the learning zone. It's not just about having a pHD, its finding someone who can chart the part to progress without violating the constitution and standard moral values.
Re: Gmb & Other African Presidents Above Age 70 by sunnshyn(f): 9:39am On Jan 20, 2015
How old are you OP?

How are you actively engaged in the politics of our nation besides coming to rant on Nairaland?

Most Nigerian youths aren't involved even in grass-root politics of their states.

How then do we begin to elect youths or people in their 40s in political seats?

Even when a youth finally beats all odds and then makes he's intentions known, we call him 'unpopular'. What happened to the likes of Pat Utomi and co?

We do have a female running for the post of the president, why havnt we campaigned for her if truly PDP or APC isn't what we need again...

Listen bro, Nigeria isn't ready for a younger president just yet in my opinion. Maybe after 2019.

For now it's Gen Buhari!
Re: Gmb & Other African Presidents Above Age 70 by Babare(m): 10:44am On Jan 20, 2015
IanDiamonds:
We'll have to disagree in this case. I think you have a bad background knowledge of what Military Education entails. Of course, this is in contrast with your statement about the Military Education being Informal.

If we we're to go by the qualification of a formal education, I'd boil it more to specifics and at this we should be questioning why a zoologist (pHD) should be running the Nigerian State. Your replies so far does show you are in a way partisan saying you're not would be untrue.
Secondly I think you have violated the context of belief in this case. If you believe an individual with Military education does not have what it takes to run our state, this should also pose a question on whether a zoologist (Note I'm an Agriculturist) should be allowed to run our state when clearly the modules that led to his qualification does not in anyway inculcate/includes how to govern a state. The former does in some way directly or indirectly teach these concept.

You don't seem to understand what is at stake here, you claim the incumbent holds/upheld the tenets of democracy but you're not telling us how he has made the system better. This is a weak straw-man's fallacy; Shagari also did uphold the tenets of democracy and did it move us forward? these are questions we should be asking. We know of missing monies because he signed the FOI bill into the law YES but till date where are these monies? It is not just about creating a system, it is making sure the system works.
Should you criticize the presidency and he refutes your criticism, then what have you achieved positively.?

Whether formal or informal education, the best way to approach development is to stay in the learning zone. It's not just about having a pHD, its finding someone who can chart the part to progress without violating the constitution and standard moral values.

Good. To stay in the learning zone is the best way. But without a good foundation, many acquired knowledge will be in vain. In Africa, our problem is that leaders are either ignorant or negligent of the sound philosophical foundation upon which democracy was formed. Would you say Mugabe, Biya and some other African leaders are not learning new things as the day passes? At least they see other developed nations and should learn from them. BUT WHEN THE FOUNDATION IS FAULTY, IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO DO THE RIGHT THING (Neligence).

I am not partisan. I only hope GEJ is succeeded by someone better. Not the aged GMB.

I like where you bolded: Qualified personnel may receive more formal
education to enable them to advance professionally. I thought you would be careful to observe QUALIFIED personnel & PROFESSIONALLY. Whilst a man was trying to gain admission into the NIGERIAN DEFENSE ACADEMY, he had a problem as he did not meet the complete requirement to study civil engineering (5 yrs course). Meanwhile, some of his friends who were impatient went ahead to join the army as tradesmen with the same O'level which he had. It is only qualified personnel that receive more formal education; not everyone. GMB joined the army in 1962, and in 1963, he was already decorated a second-lieutenant. After around one of education, would you call that formal??

The Ph.D means Doctorate of Philosophy. And Philosophy means "The Science of All Things Through Their Ultimate Causes". Anyone who studies to the PhD level doesn't just research on the given course. There is a blend of philosophy, and this makes him philosopher (or perhaps, Philosopher in the loose sense).
Re: Gmb & Other African Presidents Above Age 70 by Babare(m): 10:54am On Jan 20, 2015
sunnshyn:
How old are you OP?

How are you actively engaged in the politics of our nation besides coming to rant on Nairaland?

Most Nigerian youths aren't involved even in grass-root politics of their states.

Even when a youth finally beats all odds and then makes he's intentions known, we call him 'unpopular'. What happened to the likes of Pat Utomi and co?

We do have a female running for the post of the president, why havnt we campaigned for her if truly PDP or APC isn't what we need again...

Listen bro, Nigeria isn't ready for a younger president just yet in my opinion. Maybe after 2019.

For now it's Gen Buhari!

I'm only 12. grin But I manage to write politics for a major news paper in Nigeria. YOUR QUESTIONS ARE VERY FUNNY.

Most youths aren't involved in politics because the old ones have refused to pass the baton to us. GMB became governor of northern states at 36. At 41, he was head of state. When we are should receive backings and endorsements from the likes of GMB, we have been left with no choice than to still contest with him.

Which right thinking youth will venture into contesting with the likes of the renowned GMB when it is obvious you will lose to him? See, the youths are busy looking for their daily breads. WHEN THE LIKES OF GMB LEAVES THE ARENA, YOU WOULD SEE MANY YOUTHS WHO ARE EVEN BETTER LEADERS BUT WERE RELEGATED.

Our problem is that we are not even thinking like a nation that is ready to develop. Until then, the female contestant and other younger leaders will remain unpopular to us.

Meanwhile, its GMB in your own opinion.grin
Re: Gmb & Other African Presidents Above Age 70 by IanDiamonds: 11:06pm On Jan 20, 2015
Babare:

Good. To stay in the learning zone is the best way. But without a good foundation, many acquired knowledge will be in vain. In Africa, our problem is that leaders are either ignorant or negligent of the sound philosophical foundation upon which democracy was formed. Would you say Mugabe, Biya and some other African leaders are not learning new things as the day passes? At least they see other developed nations and should learn from them. BUT WHEN THE FOUNDATION IS FAULTY, IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO DO THE RIGHT THING (Neligence).

I am not partisan. I only hope GEJ is succeeded by someone better. Not the aged GMB.

I like where you bolded: Qualified personnel may receive more formal
education to enable them to advance professionally. I thought you would be careful to observe QUALIFIED personnel & PROFESSIONALLY. Whilst a man was trying to gain admission into the NIGERIAN DEFENSE ACADEMY, he had a problem as he did not meet the complete requirement to study civil engineering (5 yrs course). Meanwhile, some of his friends who were impatient went ahead to join the army as tradesmen with the same O'level which he had. It is only qualified personnel that receive more formal education; not everyone. GMB joined the army in 1962, and in 1963, he was already decorated a second-lieutenant. After around one of education, would you call that formal??

The Ph.D means Doctorate of Philosophy. And Philosophy means "The Science of All Things Through Their Ultimate Causes". Anyone who studies to the PhD level doesn't just research on the given course. There is a blend of philosophy, and this makes him philosopher (or perhaps, Philosopher in the loose sense).

Good respobse but cant post my rebuttal now. On phone, touch screen gives me the creeps. Would do when I'm on my PC..

1 Like

Re: Gmb & Other African Presidents Above Age 70 by Smart007i(m): 11:46pm On Jan 20, 2015
Babare:

The case of Essebsi is just one in thousands... True, age has nothing to do with your proven points, but we can never create opportunity for greater men and better leaders if we refuse to pass on the baton.

Amongst us, there are insightful men and women who can move Nigeria forward. Let Buhari give them the chance... Let's support them
noted... said Baba

1 Like

Re: Gmb & Other African Presidents Above Age 70 by Babare(m): 8:25am On Jan 21, 2015
Smart007i:

noted... said Baba

grin grin grin
Re: Gmb & Other African Presidents Above Age 70 by Babare(m): 8:28am On Jan 21, 2015
IanDiamonds:

Good respobse but cant post my rebuttal now. On phone, touch screen gives me the creeps. Would do when I'm on my PC..

I hope you also heard the latest response of the NA concerning Pa Buhari's certificate?

Undoubtedly, there is a faulty foundation

1 Like

Re: Gmb & Other African Presidents Above Age 70 by TrumpetMedia: 6:36pm On Jan 24, 2015
sunnshyn:
How old are you OP?

For now it's Gen Buhari!

What is it about his age? You... how old are you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bloody War ! How Fifty South East Women Lost Their Lives In A Single Day / We've Delivered South East To Atiku Abubakar Like We Promised / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.