Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,128 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants - Jobs/Vacancies (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants (262905 Views)

Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by mangojuice(m): 9:03am On Sep 14, 2016
nnesochim:
.The board secretary at NDA said that training resumes october,he said it at the parade ground while stressing age issue,he specifically said that we are not supposed to be more than 29 or less than 24 by then. They might change their mind if they deem so,if we start by october then the training might take more than 9 months but if we start by january it will just take 9 months as SSC 23 did in 2015. Any ways we are supposed to pass out with NDA RC 64 by next year
Nigeria Army SSC Course 44 (2016) Training MAY begin on October but the big question remains; how many candidates will be selected? I met one of the army officers from NDA on Monday. He gave his on version on the number of candidates to be selected. He told me 6/state and 3 reservists. However, I swallowed his statement with a pinch of salt because i was skeptical about SSC enlistments with reservists( I stand to be corrected) Again, decisions regarding to publishing of final list, number of candidates to be selected and date of commencement of military training is usually determined by the office of the Department of Military Secretary(Army) in liaison with the Chief of Army Staff who gives approval . We may recall that SSC recruitment was skipped last year 2015 and bases on the repositioning and restructuring of the Nigeria Army which requires adequate manpower drive, I envisage 9-10 candidates ( no reservist).

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by MartialArt2(m): 7:52pm On Sep 14, 2016
I hv a fresh information for the house......news reaching my news desk now indicates that training is starting 5th of October.......The Friday date for list is feasible
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by nnesochim: 2:54pm On Sep 15, 2016
MartialArt2:
I hv a fresh information for the house......news reaching my news desk now indicates that training is starting 5th of October.......The Friday date for list is feasible
Hey bros, which friday are you talking about,is it tmoro 16th or next?
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by mangojuice(m): 8:16am On Sep 16, 2016
MartialArt2:
Where did you get this information? please share with members
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Ekawu(m): 8:16am On Sep 16, 2016
MartialArt2:
Has it been published?
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by nnesochim: 4:59pm On Sep 17, 2016
Going by the passing out parade programm for 63 RC slated to hold on 8th october,and other celebrations to begin on 6th, it may not be possible for us to resume on 5th october since the venue of the one (on the 6th specifically) of the ceremonies to mark their passing out parade is to hold at NDA old site, though nothing is impossible
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by samobaba4u(m): 8:27pm On Sep 17, 2016
a lot of speculation, it is this it is that. anyway, I will still repeat to those of you who care to listen, resumption is January. if u like take it if u like leave it. but as of today, it is January. list will be out in due time. be prayerful and expectant.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by collins777: 12:57pm On Sep 18, 2016
samobaba4u:
a lot of speculation, it is this it is that. anyway, I will still repeat to those of you who care to listen, resumption is January. if u like take it if u like leave it. but as of today, it is January. list will be out in due time. be prayerful and expectant.
The issue is not about when training shall commence but it is about when will they shortlist the names? No matter the time for commencement of training, once your name is on the list, you know that you are going. In any issue that has to do with the release of result, the earlier results are released after examination, the more the credibility of the released result because when you delay, you give room for people to influence the outcome of the process.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Adortem: 11:03pm On Sep 18, 2016
collins777:
The issue is not about when training shall commence but it is about when will they shortlist the names? No matter the time for commencement of training, once your name is on the list, you know that you are going. In any issue that has to do with the release of result, the earlier results are released after examination, the more the credibility of the released result because when you delay, you give room for people to influence the outcome of the process.
What would be,would be. Calm down.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by mangojuice(m): 12:42pm On Sep 21, 2016
prospective cadets in the house. please any latest update?
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by mangojuice(m): 2:39pm On Sep 21, 2016
bros hw fr? when the ssc list will be out?
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by collins777: 4:42pm On Sep 30, 2016
Something different was observed during the interview with the Army selection board for the SSC and DSSC. While at the SSC, the candidates' chest tags were not replaced with different tags before going to face the Army selection board, that of DSSC, the candidates were asked to submit their chest tags and different chest tags which do not reveal the state of origin of the candidates were issued to everyone before going for the board interview. What could be the reason for this different mode of appearance before the selection board for the SSC and DSSC candidates?
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by mangojuice(m): 8:34am On Oct 08, 2016
this place dry wetin happen guys? make una prepare na next week o
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by mangojuice(m): 10:45am On Oct 12, 2016
MartialArt2:
October 5 have passed. you are a chronic liar
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by odimbannamdi(m): 2:09pm On Oct 12, 2016
mangojuice:

October 5 have passed. you are a chronic liar

LOL
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by samobaba4u(m): 4:28pm On Oct 23, 2016
successful candidates are to report on 7th of January 2017. the list is to be released...... let me be sure first I don't want insults.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Ekawu(m): 4:37pm On Oct 23, 2016
samobaba4u:
successful candidates are to report on 7th of January 2017. the list is to be released...... let me be sure first I don't want insults.
I trust your source, but complete the info
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by samobaba4u(m): 4:43pm On Oct 23, 2016
Ekawu:
I trust your source, but complete the info
not yet. let me be sure first to avoid insults
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by nnesochim: 6:45pm On Oct 23, 2016
samobaba4u:

not yet. let me be sure first to avoid insults
Okay,big bros,we are waiting,you have been accurate all this while,so lets know when you confirm,good night
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by poundsmaker(m): 1:05pm On Oct 26, 2016
Well done sir! we are proud of you at war-front. May the Almighty Allah continue to protect you in the course of your service to our father's land. Amin. How was the training, drilling and posting? Good to hear from you. Safe
Poseidon87:
Major greetings to poundsmaker,mimzy,general oluseye,ananne,ajibisoye,samobaba4u and other pioneer heads of this thread cool
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by ietobi: 2:57pm On Oct 26, 2016
samobaba4u:
Bro well done we are awaiting ur info regarding when most likely the list would be released
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by obbasiasa(m): 6:50pm On Oct 26, 2016
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by samobaba4u(m): 9:35pm On Oct 31, 2016
did any member of this forum from kogi state attended DSSC screening. i want to ask about someone maybe u know him. he is a lawyer candidate
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by MartialArt2(m): 10:12pm On Oct 31, 2016
samobaba4u:
did any member of this forum from kogi state attended DSSC screening. i want to ask about someone maybe u know him. he is a lawyer candidate
What's the latest bro?
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by samobaba4u(m): 10:53am On Nov 02, 2016
MartialArt2:
What's the latest bro?
The truth is that the last time I make enquiries I was told the list had been forwarded to COAS table for final approval. So cool ur mind. I don't want to be disturbing the informant.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by MartialArt2(m): 11:57am On Nov 02, 2016
samobaba4u:

The truth is that the last time I make enquiries I was told the list had been forwarded to COAS table for final approval. So cool ur mind. I don't want to be disturbing the informant.
Good one bro
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by nwankwochigozie(m): 7:54pm On Nov 03, 2016
hey, I have a little prob here. now, during the screening proclaimed by sum pple in this forum I learnt of drug test..... please does this refers to drug addict.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by nnesochim: 8:03am On Nov 04, 2016
nwankwochigozie:
hey, I have a little prob here. now, during the screening proclaimed by sum pple in this forum I learnt of drug test..... please does this refers to drug addict.
Yes,if you are a drug addict,forget about it,Unless you are smart enough in answering the psychological tests,even if you escape the test by the time you appear physically,they will find out,all the best.............if you are destined for NA, protocols can be changed because of you.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by nwankwochigozie(m): 8:11am On Nov 04, 2016
nnesochim:
Yes,if you are a drug addict,forget about it,Unless you are smart enough in answering the psychological tests,even if you escape the test by the time you appear physically,they will find out,all the best.............if you are destined for NA, protocols can be changed because of you.
I don't see how they can find out physically.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by ietobi: 9:18am On Nov 04, 2016
nwankwochigozie:
I don't see how they can find out physically.
The physical examination to ascertain whether u re one include the colour of the lip, the colour of the gum, ur body movement, the colour of ur finger nail, colour of ur eye etc

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (Reply)

Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment / Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 / Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.