Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,295 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Dating Ur ex Girlfriend's Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Ur ex Girlfriend's Friend (968 Views)

Hilarious Conversation Between A Man & His Ex-Girlfriend Who Cheated On Him / Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity / Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating Ur ex Girlfriend's Friend by emaculate99: 1:30pm On Jan 02, 2015
my girlfriend and I were in a relationship for six months saw ourselves for just three times during our date. I decided to break up due to the fact that she didn't give me her time. the worst part is she has not entered my house before neither have I entered her house due to the fact that she always tell me that she is busy. to cut the story short, I fell in love with her friend and I proposed to her, though she hasn't accepted my proposal but she has been showing me sign of accepting my proposal. I broke up with that girl for her friend. pls can I go ahead with the proposal? hope the former won't fight the latter?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Ur ex Girlfriend's Friend by delishpot: 1:37pm On Jan 02, 2015
emaculate99:
my girlfriend and I were in a relationship for six months saw ourselves for just three times during our date. I decided to break up due to the fact that she didn't give me her time. the worst part is she has not entered my house before neither have I entered her house due to the fact that she always tell me that she is busy. to cut the story short, I fell in love with her friend and I proposed to her, though she hasn't accepted my proposal but she has been showing me sign of accepting my proposal. I broke up with that girl for her friend. pls can I go ahead with the proposal? hope the former won't fight the latter?

Maka why? If the friend likes you and she is good to you, abegi go ahead and marry her.
Ehm, I hope she knows that she will lose her friendship with her friend(the ex)
As for asking if former wont fight the latter, na how we want take know kwanu? Na we suppose ask you that question because na you sabi the two of them character pass us. So, tell us, basedvon what you know about both of them, will the former fight the new babe?
Re: Dating Ur ex Girlfriend's Friend by emaculate99: 1:42pm On Jan 02, 2015
delishpot:

Maka why? If the friend likes you and she is good to you, abegi go ahead and marry her.
Ehm, I hope she knows that she will lose her friendship with her friend(the ex)
As for asking if former wont fight the latter, na how we want take know kwanu? Na we suppose ask you that question because na you sabi the two of them character pass us. So, tell us, basedvon what you know about both of them, will the former fight the new babe?
the former is somehow hot tempered. she called the latter that she want to see her today... I got aware about it through the latter. Can the latter accept me is another question knowing for sure that am her friend's ex
Re: Dating Ur ex Girlfriend's Friend by delishpot: 1:48pm On Jan 02, 2015
emaculate99:
the former is somehow hot tempered. she called the latter that she want to see her today... I got aware about it through the latter. Can the latter accept me is another question knowing for sure that am her friend's ex

She dis not know? It all depends sha. I know of cases where friends marry the dispised toaster of their friends. I know two personally. The friend(former) was playing hard to get and looking down on my padi and he gave up on her after like 6 months and toasted the friend. when approached, she accepted the proposal since her friend clearly did not want him. and now they are married. Though she lost the friendship sha.
Well, since she did not know, that is another thing o. You just have to wait and see on the outcome.
Re: Dating Ur ex Girlfriend's Friend by emaculate99: 1:53pm On Jan 02, 2015
delishpot:

She dis not know? It all depends sha. I know of cases where friends marry the dispised toaster of their friends. I know two personally. The friend(former) was playing hard to get and looking down on my padi and he gave up on her after like 6 months and toasted the friend. when approached, she accepted the proposal since her friend clearly did not want him. and now they are married. Though she lost the friendship sha.
Well, since she did not know, that is another thing o. You just have to wait and see on the outcome.
thanks bro
Re: Dating Ur ex Girlfriend's Friend by Mprex(f): 2:16pm On Jan 02, 2015
Op. That girl you are asking out is not straightforward. For her to go out with you, her friend's ex is a very disloyal thing to do.

Dont be shocked if by tomorrow, she ditches you for a friend of yours too
Re: Dating Ur ex Girlfriend's Friend by emaculate99: 2:42pm On Jan 02, 2015
Mprex:
Op. That girl you are asking out is not straightforward. For her to go out with you, her friend's ex is a very disloyal thing to do.

Dont be shocked if by tomorrow, she ditches you for a friend of yours too
thanks very much.

(1) (Reply)

5 Qualities Men Look For In A Woman / Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single / Can You Romance Your Girlfriend In Public?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.