Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:28 AM

Nigerian Artistes Endorsing Political Candidates: Consequences And Benefits. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Artistes Endorsing Political Candidates: Consequences And Benefits. (15343 Views)

Five Nigerian Artistes That Promised Us The Grammy Awards / Five Most Overrated Nigerian Artistes / 10 Nigerian Artistes That Should Retire From Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Artistes Endorsing Political Candidates: Consequences And Benefits. by Elparaiso(m): 6:54pm On Jan 02, 2015
chusks:
Na so God go day book meaningless space for your life...
IJN.....
God book for my own too o
Re: Nigerian Artistes Endorsing Political Candidates: Consequences And Benefits. by Vock(m): 6:55pm On Jan 02, 2015
didn't make FP with all my space booking, embarassed......now lemme read the post
Re: Nigerian Artistes Endorsing Political Candidates: Consequences And Benefits. by Obascoetubi: 6:55pm On Jan 02, 2015
TheRealMrStan:
A little food for thought. smiley

http://mrstanleynwabia..com/2015/01/consequences-and-benefits-of-naija.html?m=1
we dont need artist, wether they like it or not,Gej wl wins
Re: Nigerian Artistes Endorsing Political Candidates: Consequences And Benefits. by Elparaiso(m): 6:56pm On Jan 02, 2015
dotcomnamename:
[size=40pt]GMBtill2022[/size]

[size=15pt]Hit like if you believe it will happen[/size]

#SaiBuhari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Artistes Endorsing Political Candidates: Consequences And Benefits. by chusks(m): 6:57pm On Jan 02, 2015
Re: Nigerian Artistes Endorsing Political Candidates: Consequences And Benefits. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 02, 2015
If you are observant, the only artistes against Jonathan are those he didnt invite to Aso rock one way or the other. Or those who's Musical careers have ended. E.g Eldee, Skales, Jimmy Jatt.Etc. You can never see a successful artiste vote for Buhari!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Artistes Endorsing Political Candidates: Consequences And Benefits. by adrelanine: 7:05pm On Jan 02, 2015
.. sometimes i begin to wonder! who are those behind the shoe-clue-less one.. .this man has failed so many Nigerians.

GEJ., i have got no money to give you, no hospitality of mine can comfort you.. but the only thing i can give to you is a candid Advice.
GEJ, kindly resign, coz if you go ahead and compete with Buhari, in the 2015 presidential election,believe you me sire, you are GONE. ......
.... lipsrsealed..

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Artistes Endorsing Political Candidates: Consequences And Benefits. by Elparaiso(m): 7:07pm On Jan 02, 2015
exxell:
If you are observant, the only artistes against Jonathan are those he didnt invite to Aso rock one way or the other. Or those who's Musical careers have ended. E.g Eldee, Skales, Jimmy Jatt.Etc. You can never see a successful artiste vote for Buhari!
When their careers start blooming from May 29....
You will know that DIARISGOD

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Artistes Endorsing Political Candidates: Consequences And Benefits. by M4gunners: 7:14pm On Jan 02, 2015
raumdeuter:
Nigerian artiste are also Nigerians who feel the brunt of the current useless govt.

If I can talk and express my wish why shouldnt the artistes as long as you are not on the side of oppression

If you are on the side of oppression most likely your career would go down

I remember the artistes that went for the Youth Earnestly Ask for ABacha, like Shina peters, Baba Fryo their career went down the train immediately after. In OAU Ife Sir Shina Peters actually had to prostrate and beg

That is why a musician like Fela remains a legend even decades after his death, He stood with the people
Gbam on point. Fela we missed you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Artistes Endorsing Political Candidates: Consequences And Benefits. by JimmyFawks(m): 7:15pm On Jan 02, 2015
TheRealMrStan:
A little food for thought. smiley

http://mrstanleynwabia..com/2015/01/consequences-and-benefits-of-naija.html?m=1
is this post about nigerian artistes or d'banj in particular? Smh

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Artistes Endorsing Political Candidates: Consequences And Benefits. by ayukdaboss(m): 7:16pm On Jan 02, 2015
temitemi1:
GEJ till 2019!!!
This must be a Nairaland robot or programmed commenter.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Artistes Endorsing Political Candidates: Consequences And Benefits. by tyson99(m): 7:44pm On Jan 02, 2015
exxell:
you wey no even get career at all dey talk say one person career don end msscchhheeww apoda

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Artistes Endorsing Political Candidates: Consequences And Benefits. by emeka2847: 7:45pm On Jan 02, 2015
phantonce:
No amount of consequence whatsoever will reach the joy of campaigning and celebrating with GMB.

feb 14,2015.
A day the country will forever remember as the day they defeated corruption with just there thumb

THANKS FOR THIS POST! GMB 2015

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Artistes Endorsing Political Candidates: Consequences And Benefits. by Isiterere(m): 7:49pm On Jan 02, 2015
Where is Tony Tetula's music carrier, and when was the last time he released a single or an album?
Eedris carrier might be down but Tetula's music carrier is dead and buried. He even lost election primary recently.

ALL IZZ WELL

freshness2020:

Dis Op see well!
..♈όϋ better be on the winning side PDP, stay neutral or Ūя̲̅ career is doomed forever!
..♈όϋ can seek elderly counsel from Eedris Abdulkareem!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Artistes Endorsing Political Candidates: Consequences And Benefits. by Isiterere(m): 7:54pm On Jan 02, 2015

Maybe you don't know much about the music industry and you still went ahead and include DJ Jimmy Jatt for your list. Smh for your ignorance...

ALL IZZ WELL

exxell:
Re: Nigerian Artistes Endorsing Political Candidates: Consequences And Benefits. by html14java(f): 8:09pm On Jan 02, 2015
Business is about taking risk. Allow them live their life
MүСС

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1988873_happynewyear2015balloons60101_jpegd309989d2259c1c1f42866410d06fece

THIS SPACE

IN ASO ROCK

IS NOT FOR SALE

Beware of my son, Mohammadu gringringrin cool

[size=18pt]GEJ, 2009-2019[/size]

#BackFromBan
мémьея, SвAи
Re: Nigerian Artistes Endorsing Political Candidates: Consequences And Benefits. by 1NENIGERIABLOG: 8:10pm On Jan 02, 2015
DO YOU KNOW THE ACRONYM FOR UNITY? FOR MORE ENLIGHTENMENT VISIT THE LINK BELOW
http://1nenigeriagr8nation..com/2015/01/do-you-know-acronym-for-unity.html

Re: Nigerian Artistes Endorsing Political Candidates: Consequences And Benefits. by maestroferddi: 8:39pm On Jan 02, 2015
At least Jonathan reigns supreme in Nollywood.
Re: Nigerian Artistes Endorsing Political Candidates: Consequences And Benefits. by Locapito(m): 8:41pm On Jan 02, 2015
berem:
The robot has been programmed to keep saying "GEJ till 2019". You can't blame it.
God bless. I ve been thinking on what to reply that robot.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Artistes Endorsing Political Candidates: Consequences And Benefits. by D9ty7(m): 8:44pm On Jan 02, 2015
baybeeboi:
Vote Sanusi Okeke Adeyemi for Governor 2015
Governor of Nairaland ba? Abeg tell us state so we can campaign for una here

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Artistes Endorsing Political Candidates: Consequences And Benefits. by baybeeboi: 8:53pm On Jan 02, 2015
D9ty7:

Governor of Nairaland ba? Abeg tell us state so we can campaign for una here

posters dei streets now
Ochakpa State
Re: Nigerian Artistes Endorsing Political Candidates: Consequences And Benefits. by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:58pm On Jan 02, 2015
I wonder o!
Re: Nigerian Artistes Endorsing Political Candidates: Consequences And Benefits. by robinsoncrosoe: 9:30pm On Jan 02, 2015
Jonathan For 2015

"Even though I have said it time and time again that the president should control his wife but there is something significant about Mr. President.

He is the first president without any ties to the military mafia. All his children are in schools here in Nigeria. You cannot come across a skyscraper in any corner of Nigeria and people will tell you it belongs to him; even a seven storey building.

I strongly believe that GEJ is a phenomenal change from before and if we cannot find a better, young alternative, then we must remain with him until we can groom someone better.

This is no time to go back to the military mafia and go back to our vomit"

- Prof. Wole Soyinka
Re: Nigerian Artistes Endorsing Political Candidates: Consequences And Benefits. by tola9ja: 10:27pm On Jan 02, 2015
You see, if you know the history of this country to some extent, you will just be looking at everything like a drama because you know history will repeat itself. Look, when I see people like Asari Dokubo making mouth, I just shake my head & enjoy his comedy. The same man who so loved his people that he sited his private university in Benin Republic. Anyway, take a good look at this man in the picture. His name is DANIEL KANU, and you see the YEAA on his shirt? It stood for Youths Earnestly Ask For Abacha. He was the National Coordinator of YEAA and made tons of money campaigning for Abacha. He organized the infamous 2-million march for General Sani Abacha in Abuja in 1998.

Abacha was preparing to succeed himself & become a civilian president & he needed greedy youths like this guy to blow the lies & spread the propaganda on his behalf. You can see the same hungry youths everywhere on social media today & they think it is everyone that is hungry like them. The only difference is that there was no Facebook or Twitter during Abacha's time. It was that same time the same Prince Arthur Eze who was cursing Igbos who don't support Jonathan some days ago & Arisekola Alao were saying it was either Abacha or Nigeria would break. They said Abacha was sent by God & pushed the man so tey until they pushed him to his grave. Today, the same Eze is donating billions to GEJ and is saying it is either Ebele or Nigeria will fall. Tah!

Daniel Kanu did his job well and he even said that they would die if Abacha did not succeed himself. But Abacha died & Kanu did not kill himself o. As I am writing this, the dude is still alive, enjoying the money. So when you see Asari-Dokubo making mouth that Nigeria will collapse, he will bomb bla bla bla, just ignore him. After Jonathan's loss, he will be the first to run from Nigeria, & where is he going to run to? Benin Republic of course, and that is why he is already setting up all his most important investments there. Nigeria is just a place for him to make money, it is all business for him & other militant leaders who keep shouting they will break Nigeria. They know they cannot survive in a sane Nigeria, they depend on either violence or government patronage to survive. They are no talented wealth-making geniuses. The same Tompolo that is making mouth today ran into hiding when Yar'adua sent warplanes to bomb Gbaramatu Kingdom. Do not worry your head when people say ah, Nigeria will break up, Nigeria will not survive...bleh! They have been saying that since 19 gbogboro. Whoever wins, Nigeria will stand. Nigeria is bigger than Buhari or Jonathan. One man cannot change anything. All of us must come together & do the right thing.

Look around the world, you can count the number of nations that actually broke up, it is not a common occurrence, it is rare. Presidents will come and go, our fatherland will remain because resilience is what defines the Nigerian spirit. We have seen the worst of all: a civil war. I am not just a Nigerian by birth or mouth, my very soul is Nigerian & it transcends the empty words of boastful creek warlord. If anything happens to any politician today, Nigeria continues, life continues, Yar'adua died, nothing happened, very few people even remember Tura'i today, that's life. Do not worry your head over nothing. There will be peace. By the way, I want to ask you to do me a favour. Please na beg I dey beg: GO GET YOUR PVC, and I don't mean polyvinyl chloride, you know what I mean. Thank you

Image credits: Richard Akinnola II

To know more about Abacha and what Daniel Kanu did, read the full story on Naijarchives, click: http://www.naijarchives.com/sani-abacha-nigerias-enigmatic…/
You see, if you know the history of this country to some extent, you will just be looking at everything like a drama because you know history will repeat itself. Look, when I see people like Asari Dokubo making mouth, I just shake my head & enjoy his comedy. The same man who so loved his people that he sited his private university in Benin Republic. Anyway, take a good look at this man in the picture. His name is DANIEL KANU, and you see the YEAA on his shirt? It stood for Youths Earnestly Ask For Abacha. He was the National Coordinator of YEAA and made tons of money campaigning for Abacha. He organized the infamous 2-million march for General Sani Abacha in Abuja in 1998. Abacha was preparing to succeed himself & become a civilian president & he needed greedy youths like this guy to blow the lies & spread the propaganda on his behalf. You can see the same hungry youths everywhere on social media today & they think it is everyone that is hungry like them. The only difference is that there was no Facebook or Twitter during Abacha's time. It was that same time the same Prince Arthur Eze who was cursing Igbos who don't support Jonathan some days ago & Arisekola Alao were saying it was either Abacha or Nigeria would break. They said Abacha was sent by God & pushed the man so tey until they pushed him to his grave. Today, the same Eze is donating billions to GEJ and is saying it is either Ebele or Nigeria will fall. Tah! Daniel Kanu did his job well and he even said that they would die if Abacha did not succeed himself. But Abacha died & Kanu did not kill himself o. As I am writing this, the dude is still alive, enjoying the money. So when you see Asari-Dokubo making mouth that Nigeria will collapse, he will bomb bla bla bla, just ignore him. After Jonathan's loss, he will be the first to run from Nigeria, & where is he going to run to? Benin Republic of course, and that is why he is already setting up all his most important investments there. Nigeria is just a place for him to make money, it is all business for him & other militant leaders who keep shouting they will break Nigeria. They know they cannot survive in a sane Nigeria, they depend on either violence or government patronage to survive. They are no talented wealth-making geniuses. The same Tompolo that is making mouth today ran into hiding when Yar'adua sent warplanes to bomb Gbaramatu Kingdom. Do not worry your head when people say ah, Nigeria will break up, Nigeria will not survive...bleh! They have been saying that since 19 gbogboro. Whoever wins, Nigeria will stand. Nigeria is bigger than Buhari or Jonathan. One man cannot change anything. All of us must come together & do the right thing. Look around the world, you can count the number of nations that actually broke up, it is not a common occurrence, it is rare. Presidents will come and go, our fatherland will remain because resilience is what defines the Nigerian spirit. We have seen the worst of all: a civil war. I am not just a Nigerian by birth or mouth, my very soul is Nigerian & it transcends the empty words of boastful creek warlord. If anything happens to any politician today, Nigeria continues, life continues, Yar'adua died, nothing happened, very few people even remember Tura'i today, that's life. Do not worry your head over nothing. There will be peace. By the way, I want to ask you to do me a favour. Please na beg I dey beg: GO GET YOUR PVC, and I don't mean polyvinyl chloride, you know what I mean. Thank you wink Image credits: Richard Akinnola II To know more about Abacha and what Daniel Kanu did, read the full story : http://www.naijarchives.com/sani-abacha-nigerias-enigmatic-ruler/

Re: Nigerian Artistes Endorsing Political Candidates: Consequences And Benefits. by pressplay55: 10:46pm On Jan 02, 2015
adrelanine:
.. sometimes i begin to wonder! who are those behind the shoe-clue-less one.. .this man has failed so many Nigerians.

GEJ., i have got no money to give you, no hospitality of mine can comfort you.. but the only thing i can give to you is a candid Advice.
GEJ, kindly resign, coz if you go ahead and compete with Buhari, in the 2015 presidential election,believe you me sire, you are GONE. ......
.... lipsrsealed..

whali you lie!

Infact gej n obama have this for you...

•Apc no matter how hot your temper is, it cannot

boil a pot of yam – Goodluck Jonathan (2015)

•Anyone who reads this without laughing is

either looking for a job or needs deliverance

– Barrack Obama (2015).

Its a win win game for gej...
Re: Nigerian Artistes Endorsing Political Candidates: Consequences And Benefits. by ayokunlei(m): 11:18pm On Jan 02, 2015
temitemi1:
GEJ till 2019!!!
My brother that means Business. Guy, u dey try no be small o! U and GEJ. Its a gud something .
Re: Nigerian Artistes Endorsing Political Candidates: Consequences And Benefits. by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 02, 2015
Isiterere:

Maybe you don't know much about the music industry and you still went ahead and include DJ Jimmy Jatt for your list. Smh for your ignorance...

ALL IZZ WELL

My dear, its all for beefs. Even me sef know that DJ jimmy Jatt is doing alright.
Re: Nigerian Artistes Endorsing Political Candidates: Consequences And Benefits. by Isiterere(m): 6:53am On Jan 03, 2015

Stop peddling lies then.

ALL IZZ WELL

exxell:

My dear, its all for beefs. Even me sef know that DJ jimmy Jatt is doing alright.
Re: Nigerian Artistes Endorsing Political Candidates: Consequences And Benefits. by SenatorJames(m): 8:39pm On Jan 03, 2015
Its a pity that our artistes that suppose to be a change agents, are moving towards the wind direction of politics.

Anyway, they should decide what is best for them and be ready to face the music, either positive or negative.
Re: Nigerian Artistes Endorsing Political Candidates: Consequences And Benefits. by Emperoo: 9:54pm On May 12
This post is more than 9 years old, Buhari won and already finished his 8 years tenure.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omoni Oboli Shares Family Selfie / Rihanna Acquires $12 Million Mansion In Los Angeles [PHOTOS] / Rihanna's New Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.