Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,596 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 - Education (1782) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 (2513963 Views)

UNIBEN Students In Class Formations Ahead Of Their Graduation / UNIBEN Students Generate “Supplementary” Income In The Hostel [PICS] / 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1779) (1780) (1781) (1782) (1783) (1784) (1785) ... (2146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Ray360: 5:17pm On Oct 20, 2015
Babice:
@Ray360, RobinHez,is there anything like temporary accomodation for people who are doing their physical clearance?
yes! there is temporary accommodation for freshers. Females will occupy two halls while males will occupy two halls too. The halls each sex will occupy is not fixed. as at 2013, males stayed in hall 2 and Hall 3. it may change this time.
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 20, 2015
Princecalm:

I think that is because you got another plan stuck in your head and that is to finish with the physical clearance as quick as possible, rush back to LAG, do some stuffs and then say your goodbye to everyone.

Uh, ma prince, I think it's RobinHez u should quote... U quoted wrongly
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Ksslib(m): 5:18pm On Oct 20, 2015
Ray360:

hahahahahahaha!!!! Ksslib o! your flawless sense of humour rinses the soul from the rubbles of daily stress that wears and tears life. lol.. mixed results like rice and beans! you don kolo! hahahaha! Why not swear an affidavit to cover that lapse in name? At least, an affidavit can cover for such omission. Also, I hope the names on both results tally? please, be meticulous of these infinitesimal details, they may pose a fly in the ointment.
Yea, even when I called one of my secondary school teachers to complain, he told me to swear an affidavit. I go swear am sha, then upload am under that evidence of name column.

Yea. Every other detail tallies...date of birth. .lga.. disability e..t..c

Talking about disability, I no tell you? The cafe guy asked me to fill in blind under disability when jamb form came out. Na so I take blast jamb and pume oh. Everybody in the hall thought I was blind. For where! Me just dey download pple work with my alleged blind eye.

As we wan enter hall sef,the female invigilator just confidently dey adjust her bra for my front. I just dey laugh one kain wicked laugh inside. The invigilator go look me shake head con say "poor boy".me sef go reply for my mind shake head "poor woman".

No reason am oh... From where I come, we no dey carry last lai lai. We sharp pass over serious students pencil.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Ray360: 5:19pm On Oct 20, 2015
RegalD:

Thanks but I'm still learning
even Literary greats are still learning. We all are a work-in-progress. you write well.
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 20, 2015
Ksslib:

Yea, even when I called one of my secondary school teachers to complain, he told me to swear an affidavit. I go swear am sha, then upload am under that evidence of name column.

Talking about disability, I no tell you? The cafe guy asked me to fill in blind under disability when jamb form came out. Na so I take blast jamb and pume oh. Everybody in the hall thought I was blind. For where! Me just dey download pple work with my alleged blind eye.

As we wan enter hall sef,the female invigilator just confidently dey adjust her bra for my front. I just dey laugh one kain wicked laugh inside.

No reason am oh... From where I come, we no dey carry last lai lai. We sharp pass over serious students pencil.

Lol, u are one funny guy
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Ray360: 5:21pm On Oct 20, 2015
RobinHez:

lipsrsealed
hahahaha... na you talk am? someone said He doesn't like the fact that there are no girls in faculty of engineering. grin
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by RobinHez(m): 5:21pm On Oct 20, 2015
thatniqqress:

normal ish. and engineering faculty is usually slow.
just don't stress yourself too much, if not, you'd get frustrated on time.
Truth is...I'm not nervous one bit!

When a 300lvl student came to tell us how we were to arrange the documents...I kept laughing when I saw men and women flipping pages like their lives depended on it. One guy even went out in the rain to make photocopies. He came back to hear there was no clearance.

#Freshers be giving themselves unnecessary tension...and its worst when they try to spread it to their other pals like the guy who sat beside me when he saw I was on earpiece without opening my file. sad

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by RobinHez(m): 5:23pm On Oct 20, 2015
Ray360:

hahahaha... na you talk am? someone said He doesn't like the fact that there are no girls in faculty of engineering. grin
I met some ladies today o...

Only that one is a bleached soul! Yuck! tongue
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Princecalm(m): 5:24pm On Oct 20, 2015
Ebayray:

Uh, ma prince, I think it's RobinHez u should quote... U quoted wrongly

oops! pardon my mistake....

so how far have you gone with your clearance?.
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Ray360: 5:24pm On Oct 20, 2015
Ebayray:

Lol, most bini people LOVE EGUSI SOUP ooo.
Yeah, I love Banga n white rice also, OMG, so delicious..
Lol, m an aje butter bt not dose over pampered spoilt brats!!!!! I don't enjoy eba wif spoon, na bondage....

Lol, yeah dy do oooo. Dy call it akpu nd 6 to 6 also...
cheesy
6-to-6 hahahahahah! like it sustains one throughout the day right? it's an eyesore to me when I see a girl eat eba with a spoon! banga and rice is the deal.
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by RobinHez(m): 5:25pm On Oct 20, 2015
grin grin grin grin

Warri guys!!!!! Chai! grin

Ksslib:

As we wan enter hall sef,the female invigilator just confidently dey adjust her bra for my front. I just dey laugh one kain wicked laugh inside. The invigilator go look me shake head con say "poor boy".me sef go reply for my main shake head "poor woman".

Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Ray360: 5:28pm On Oct 20, 2015
Ebayray:

Lol, so u be Red Cross ni?!!!.
Nigerians n pics!!!!! I pity dis country
Lol.. I couldn't just stand and watch people Wail to death. I kept a girl's bag and gave it to her friend. don't mind those stupid guys...
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 20, 2015
[quote author=Ray360 post=39175725]
6-to-6 hahahahahah! like it sustains one throughout the day right? it's an eyesore to me when I see a girl eat eba with a spoon! banga and rice is the deal.[/quote

Yeah, I heard its filling tho... Haven't eaten it....

Lol, girls n forming..!!!!!

Yeah, banga n rice is d real deal, mehn!!!
Thanks for reminding me jor, I'll eat it 2mao..
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 20, 2015
Princecalm:

oops! pardon my mistake....

so how far have you gone with your clearance?.
It's OK....
No given date yet oooo... I dey wait make 6pm reach so I would check 'gain
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Emodeee: 5:32pm On Oct 20, 2015
Ebayray:

ebayray, fine girl no pimple.
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 20, 2015
Ray360:

Lol.. I couldn't just stand and watch people Wail to death. I kept a girl's bag and gave it to her friend. don't mind those stupid guys...

Wow, such a patriotic, young n charming, poetic Nigerian. God bless yo hustle, jawe!!!!

Very very stupid.... Fooling deir fooleries... Mtchewwwwww
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Ray360: 5:33pm On Oct 20, 2015
Ksslib:

As we wan enter hall sef,the female invigilator just confidently dey adjust her bra for my front. I just dey laugh one kain wicked laugh inside. The invigilator go look me shake head con say "poor boy".me sef go reply for my mind shake head "poor woman".

hahahahahah... abeg, go stand up Nigeria go show your talent. You are good to go then! Issues like date of birth on Waec make clearance very tedious. yours is just name, You are safe.
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Princecalm(m): 5:35pm On Oct 20, 2015
Ebayray:

It's OK....

No given date yet oooo... I dey wait make 6pm reach so I would check 'gain

alright, we dey una back
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by EseBosun(f): 5:35pm On Oct 20, 2015
RobinHez:

I'm up in the balcony...and they just announced that Engineering won't clear today embarassed
yea. I'm home now
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Ray360: 5:38pm On Oct 20, 2015
RobinHez:

Truth is...I'm not nervous one bit!

When a 300lvl student came to tell us how we were to arrange the documents...I kept laughing when I saw men and women flipping pages like their lives depended on it. One guy even went out in the rain to make photocopies. He came back to hear there was no clearance.

#Freshers be giving themselves unnecessary tension...and its worst when they try to spread it to their other pals like the guy who sat beside me when he saw I was on earpiece without opening my file. sad
you wouldn't blame them bro, Some are still very naive . Who wouldn't get jittery over something he is doing for the first time.
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by RobinHez(m): 5:39pm On Oct 20, 2015
EseBosun:
yea. I'm home now
Hmm...I got home since.

Er...where u putting on green top? embarassed
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 20, 2015
Princecalm:

alright, we dey una back

Lol, amen oh. Hws urs too
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Ray360: 5:39pm On Oct 20, 2015
RobinHez:

I met some ladies today o...

Only that one is a bleached soul! Yuck! tongue
hahahah... grin NO be body bleach sef, na soul. leave am, na Uniben sun and stress go disfigure am.
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 20, 2015
Emodeee:

ebayray, fine girl no pimple.

Lol.... Hwfa na...
Fine girl no pimple. tongue I love ya swag n I love ya dimple, simple.... grin

Lol cheesy
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Ray360: 5:42pm On Oct 20, 2015
[quote author=Ebayray post=39175854][/quote]
As the oar of the Ray group, you must serve mine first before tasting anything. grin . Failure to do that will lead to outright dismissal from the Ray clique. grin
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 20, 2015
Ray360:

you wouldn't blame them bro, Some are still very naive . Who wouldn't get jittery over something he is doing for the first time.

Lol, na so ooooooo.
Na so e be last year
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Ray360: 5:44pm On Oct 20, 2015
Ebayray:

Wow, such a patriotic, young n charming, poetic Nigerian. God bless yo hustle, jawe!!!!

Very very stupid.... Fooling deir fooleries... Mtchewwwwww
lol.. my head go burst o. Nothing we hold in possession is worth the life of any human.
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Ksslib(m): 5:44pm On Oct 20, 2015
RobinHez:
grin grin grin grin

Warri guys!!!!! Chai! grin

Na so. Fast guy nno be theif.

Uniben better clear una tomorrow so we yet to clear go know what to expect.
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Emodeee: 5:44pm On Oct 20, 2015
Ebayray:

Lol.... Hwfa na...

Fine girl no pimple. tongue
I love ya swag n I love ya dimple, simple.... grin

Lol cheesy

i'm ok.

u sef sabi that song? Nice. Thanks for completing the lyrics.

So wetin dey happen for ur side?
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 20, 2015
Ray360:

hahahah... grin NO be body bleach sef, na soul. leave am, na Uniben sun and stress go disfigure am.

Lolz... grin The rate at which black people are going extinct dese days is alarming ooo
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by RobinHez(m): 5:45pm On Oct 20, 2015
Ray360:

That's no excuse bro...

All clearance I did happened between last week and now.

I promised myself not to fidget, even in the (angry) face of my clearance officer.

When we stop treating them like demi-gods, then they'll stop treating us fvcking worshippers angry
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Ksslib(m): 5:46pm On Oct 20, 2015
Ray360:

hahahahahah... abeg, go stand up Nigeria go show your talent. You are good to go then! Issues like date of birth on Waec make clearance very tedious. yours is just name, You are safe.
Yea, hopefully all works out well for the clearance officer's sake.

Cos as I dey lose my admission, Ubth go admit am dat day dat day for first batch.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1779) (1780) (1781) (1782) (1783) (1784) (1785) ... (2146) (Reply)

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.