Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,515 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Buhari's 'little' History 30 Years After Ruling Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's 'little' History 30 Years After Ruling Nigeria (1880 Views)

Cabal Ruling Nigeria As Buhari Misses FEC Meeting Again- PDP / Name One Politician You Know Is Capable Of Ruling Nigeria And Give Two Reasons / Buhari Ruling Nigeria With Medieval Mindset, Says Prof Utomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's 'little' History 30 Years After Ruling Nigeria by shopisky(m): 5:01pm On Jan 02, 2015
Firstly let me state here that I'm not a supporter of any political party. But when analysing the two presidential candidates, I discovered that for a long time, since I was born at least (I'm over 20 now), I noticed that Buhari has never done anything other than contest for presidency. He has never occupied any position of note, He has never been to any school to develop himself, He has never been in any committee both locally and internationally. To put it straight he has no history after being overthrown by Babangida over 30 years ago (apart from one petroleum minister position also a long time ago). Am I suppose to vote for someone who has been virtually Idle for this long to rule a country as complex as like Nigeria? Please correct me if I'm wrong and remember, I am not a member of any party.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's 'little' History 30 Years After Ruling Nigeria by lekkie073(m): 5:05pm On Jan 02, 2015
Since he left office, he has been tending to his cows....

Nigerians are not cows nor goats

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's 'little' History 30 Years After Ruling Nigeria by FastShipping: 5:06pm On Jan 02, 2015
shopisky:
Firstly let me state here that I'm not a supporter of any political party. But when analysing the two presidential candidates, I discovered that for a long time, since I was born at least (I'm over 20 now), I noticed that Buhari has never done anything other than contest for presidency. He has never occupied any position of note, He has never been to any school to develop himself, He has never been in any committee both locally and internationally. To put it straight he has no history after being overthrown by Babangida over 30 years ago (apart from one petroleum minister position also a long time ago). Am I suppose to vote for someone who has been virtually Idle for this long to rule a country as complex as like Nigeria? Please correct me if I'm wrong and remember, I am not a member of any party.

He was PTF Chairman till about middle of May 1999. Buhari is a farmer and has a farm in Daura, Katsina State. It seems you are the one with lack of education. If you had been reading, you would have known what Buhari up to in the last 18 years.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's 'little' History 30 Years After Ruling Nigeria by slimfit1(m): 5:09pm On Jan 02, 2015
I don't know what to say to you, but I know him as a man that is contempted with the little thing he has. If it is akamu is money can pay for to eat that is what he going for. I happened to be around during his time I can tell you its the best time to live in Nigeria if you don't have a corrupt mind that is.
However , he is a man that doesn't shout or make noises.
So my parents and dad and mum siblings and sisters make a simple and wise decision vote GMB the man with the balls to make leadership decision that will affect us all positively.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's 'little' History 30 Years After Ruling Nigeria by Lumyboi(m): 5:17pm On Jan 02, 2015
shopisky:

U r over 20yrs n u stil can't research tinz b4 postin rubbish. It's a new yr my friend u beta v sense

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's 'little' History 30 Years After Ruling Nigeria by shopisky(m): 5:24pm On Jan 02, 2015
FastShipping:

He was PTF Chairman till about middle of May 1999. Buhari is a farmer and has a farm in Daura, Katsina State. It seems you are the one with lack of education. If you had been reading, you would have known what Buhari up to in the last 18 years.
Who is accusing anyone of lack of education now. Only God knows when some pple will become matured enuf to argue like adults

1 Like

Re: Buhari's 'little' History 30 Years After Ruling Nigeria by shopisky(m): 5:27pm On Jan 02, 2015
Lumyboi:

U r over 20yrs n u stil can't research tinz b4 postin rubbish. It's a new yr my friend u beta v sense
I now know why some pple will neva b productive no matter what u do. Did u see where I wrote correct me if I'm wrong. Oga o, Later now dem go dey complain set dem no see job

1 Like

Re: Buhari's 'little' History 30 Years After Ruling Nigeria by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 02, 2015
The littlle history i know about this man is, when he left office, he went back to Daura, and start cow business.

I thing venturing into cow business realy help him, and he should have keep managing it.
I wonder what it will look like when he fail, and he went back to his farm and discovered that all his cows has diedsad
Re: Buhari's 'little' History 30 Years After Ruling Nigeria by FastShipping: 5:34pm On Jan 02, 2015
shopisky:

I now know why some pple will neva b productive no matter what u do. Did u see where I wrote correct me if I'm wrong. Oga o, Later now dem go dey complain set dem no see job

Now you have been corrected, go and vote for Buhari.

But guess what, this is what you actually believe because you have been brainwashed to have this mindset I have in quote; "I noticed that Buhari has never done anything other than contest for presidency. He has never occupied any position of note, He has never been to any school to develop himself, He has never been in any committee both locally and internationally. To put it straight he has no history after being overthrown by Babangida over 30 years ago (apart from one petroleum minister position also a long time ago). Am I suppose to vote for someone who has been virtually Idle for this long to rule a country as complex as like Nigeria?"

You were not really asking for correction per se. Those are an opinions of yours.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's 'little' History 30 Years After Ruling Nigeria by shopisky(m): 5:37pm On Jan 02, 2015
FastShipping:

yeah I acknowledged that. since then nko. dats over 15 years now. How does someone go idle for DAT long. even person wey old as OBJ don go sch
Re: Buhari's 'little' History 30 Years After Ruling Nigeria by shopisky(m): 5:41pm On Jan 02, 2015
FastShipping:

Now you have been corrected, go and vote for Buhari.

But guess what, this is what you actually believe because you have been brainwashed to have this mindset I have in quote; "I noticed that Buhari has never done anything other than contest for presidency. He has never occupied any position of note, He has never been to any school to develop himself, He has never been in any committee both locally and internationally. To put it straight he has no history after being overthrown by Babangida over 30 years ago (apart from one petroleum minister position also a long time ago). Am I suppose to vote for someone who has been virtually Idle for this long to rule a country as complex as like Nigeria?"

You were not really asking for correction per se. Those are an opinions of yours.
Guy, that Ptf was 15 years ago and I wrote that in my writeup if u really read it. Mind u, I HV not decided who to vote 4 and I am not trying to influence anyone here
Re: Buhari's 'little' History 30 Years After Ruling Nigeria by Lumyboi(m): 5:44pm On Jan 02, 2015
shopisky:

Hehehe. C dis clown. So rather than Google , u decided to open thread. Listen to urself.
Tlkin abt job, best tin na to ignore u grin u n I cnt b tlkin on dt. Face ur books first

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's 'little' History 30 Years After Ruling Nigeria by shopisky(m): 5:50pm On Jan 02, 2015
Lumyboi:

Hehehe. C dis clown. So rather than Google , u decided to open thread. Listen to urself.
Tlkin abt job, best tin na to ignore u grin u n I cnt b tlkin on dt. Face ur books first
I'm trying as much as possible to be objective but seems u aren't. If pple apply for a job position in ur company, will u be happy to give the position to someone who has no job 16 years
Re: Buhari's 'little' History 30 Years After Ruling Nigeria by shopisky(m): 5:50pm On Jan 02, 2015
talk less of Nigeria
Re: Buhari's 'little' History 30 Years After Ruling Nigeria by FastShipping: 5:53pm On Jan 02, 2015
shopisky:

I'm trying as much as possible to be objective but seems u aren't. If pple apply for a job position in ur company, will u be happy to give the position to someone who has no job 16 years

Didn't you just hear he has a farm he attends to? You keep contradicting yourself. You only came here to mock the man but your ignorance gave you up. Buhari has a farm he runs himself. How do you call a farmer an "idle" man?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's 'little' History 30 Years After Ruling Nigeria by gratiaeo(m): 5:58pm On Jan 02, 2015
lekkie073:

Buhari is a poor cow manager.
If he can not improve his cow from 150 since 2010 till now, how is he going to improve the economic of a complex country like Nigeria
Re: Buhari's 'little' History 30 Years After Ruling Nigeria by shopisky(m): 6:00pm On Jan 02, 2015
FastShipping:

Didn't you just hear he has a farm he attends to? You keep contradicting yourself. You only came here to mock the man but your ignorance gave you up. Buhari has a farm he runs himself. How do you call a farmer an "idle" man?
But u guys r still d ones that say he burrowed money to buy presidential form. means he can't manage the farm business well then
Re: Buhari's 'little' History 30 Years After Ruling Nigeria by Lumyboi(m): 6:02pm On Jan 02, 2015
shopisky:

Nah u r nt objective. After retiring as a general in d Nigerian army , what kinda job were u expecting em to do?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's 'little' History 30 Years After Ruling Nigeria by Lumyboi(m): 6:05pm On Jan 02, 2015
shopisky:

But u guys r still d ones that say he burrowed money to buy presidential form. means he can't manage the farm business well then

U c u guyz r far Frm bn objective. Not buyin presidential form with his money does nt mean e cnt feed emself n his family n even u if u care to join. A general earns his full salary til death.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's 'little' History 30 Years After Ruling Nigeria by shopisky(m): 6:08pm On Jan 02, 2015
Lumyboi:

Nah u r nt objective. After retiring as a general in d Nigerian army , what kinda job were u expecting em to do?
Yakubu Gowon retired as a general too, do u want me to start listing what he has done since than, talkless of someone who wants to become democratic president. Check Colin Powell profile, he too retired from army. I follow politics well
Re: Buhari's 'little' History 30 Years After Ruling Nigeria by shopisky(m): 6:09pm On Jan 02, 2015
Lumyboi:

Yakubu Gowon retired as a general too, do u want me to start listing what he has done since than, talkless of someone who wants to become democratic president. Check Colin Powell profile, former U.S Secretary of State he too retired from army. wat am saying is someone who has such aspiration should be more productive. Not just contesting 4 elections every 4years. This is not 1970
Re: Buhari's 'little' History 30 Years After Ruling Nigeria by FastShipping: 6:10pm On Jan 02, 2015
shopisky:

Stop deceiving yourself. You earlier claimed you wanted to be corrected if your assertions were wrong but since you got the corrections you moved the goal post. I know your ilk very well. They always behave to be neutral but deep inside they know who they support and voting for. In your own case, you didn't come here to seek information. You only cunning mocking Buhari as an "idle man". But you are wrong.

Deceptive elements like you are the reason why GEJ is finding it difficult to convince most Nigerians that he deserves a second term. GEJ surrounds himself with deceptive people like you who tell him "all correct sir".

1 Like

Re: Buhari's 'little' History 30 Years After Ruling Nigeria by FastShipping: 6:12pm On Jan 02, 2015
shopisky:

Yakubu Gowon retired as a general too, do u want me to start listing what he has done since than, talkless of someone who wants to become democratic president. Check Colin Powell profile, he too retired from army.

You should be ignored.
Re: Buhari's 'little' History 30 Years After Ruling Nigeria by shopisky(m): 6:15pm On Jan 02, 2015
FastShipping:

You should be ignored.
So any body who says anything that seems negative against buhari is paid by GEJ. I know ur type 2. U Shud be Schooled
Re: Buhari's 'little' History 30 Years After Ruling Nigeria by shopisky(m): 6:22pm On Jan 02, 2015
FastShipping:

Stop deceiving yourself. You earlier claimed you wanted to be corrected if your assertions were wrong but since you got the corrections you moved the goal post. I know your ilk very well. They always behave to be neutral but deep inside they know who they support and voting for. In your own case, you didn't come here to seek information. You only cunning mocking Buhari as an "idle man". But you are wrong.

Deceptive elements like you are the reason why GEJ is finding it difficult to convince most Nigerians that he deserves a second term. GEJ surrounds himself with deceptive people like you who tell him "all correct sir".

Wat was the correction, the farm abi. That is good enof experience 4 someone that wants to become president abi. then any Nigerian is good enuf to become president.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's 'little' History 30 Years After Ruling Nigeria by FastShipping: 6:25pm On Jan 02, 2015
shopisky:

Wat was the correction, the farm abi. That is good enof experience 4 someone that wants to become president abi. then any Nigerian is good enuf to become president.

What was Obasanjo's source of income between 1979 and 1999 when he became president? Being a farmer is not a crime. I said it before that you should be ignored.
Re: Buhari's 'little' History 30 Years After Ruling Nigeria by shopisky(m): 6:28pm On Jan 02, 2015
FastShipping:

What was Obasanjo's source of income between 1979 and 1999 when he became president? Being a farmer is not a crime. I said it before that you should be ignored.
Dats why Nigeria is where it is 2day. We keep on giving our presidency to pple like this
Re: Buhari's 'little' History 30 Years After Ruling Nigeria by M17: 6:36pm On Jan 02, 2015
I wanna know if bukuharri know how to use key's on computer key board ? i'm sure bukuharri have no idea what is software , hardware

or firmware.

17th century mentality . cow rearer .
Re: Buhari's 'little' History 30 Years After Ruling Nigeria by eye4eye: 6:43pm On Jan 02, 2015
M17:
I wanna know if bukuharri know how to use key's on computer key board ? i'm sure bukuharri have no idea what is software , hardware

or firmware.

17th century mentality . cow rearer .

You are suffering from cluelessness.

maybe this can answer your questions. Ode! Look at your man browsing blank screengrin

Re: Buhari's 'little' History 30 Years After Ruling Nigeria by shopisky(m): 7:02pm On Jan 02, 2015
eye4eye:

You are suffering from cluelessness.

maybe this can answer your questions. Ode! Look at your man browsing blank screengrin
What's ur point?
Re: Buhari's 'little' History 30 Years After Ruling Nigeria by shopisky(m): 7:03pm On Jan 02, 2015
lekkie073:

My point exactly, Nigerian is not a Village
Re: Buhari's 'little' History 30 Years After Ruling Nigeria by emmysoftyou: 7:16pm On Jan 02, 2015
I don't care what yu wrote up there but am here to spiritually and officially annouce that gmb buhari is not a mesiah nor messenger to redeem nigeria..

Nigerians wake up frm yur gullible satage...

Yu guys claimed to be wise yet foolish to make a wrong choice of leaders so far...

Buhari should relax and if he has solution to bokoharam please channel the solution and work with GEJ..

GEJ for now till GOD knows when

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Has Buhari’s Academic Records, But He Needs To Apply / See what Buhari's Charity Organisation is doing / Do You Agree With Gej's Definition Of Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.