Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,200 members, 7,845,956 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Do You Agree With Gej's Definition Of Corruption - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Agree With Gej's Definition Of Corruption (1885 Views)

Alleged $40m Scam: Drama As EFCC Witnesses Deny Dealing With Gej’s Cousin, Wife / Ameachi In Secret Talks With GEJ Now In The Villa. / Phd Holder Gej's Definition Of Job Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Agree With Gej's Definition Of Corruption by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 11, 2015
Two unmarried men sleeping together, that is corruption~GEJ.

But

Stealing is not corruption~

Ole is ole

Btw

How many oles have gej dealt with?

I forgot fertilizer.

Re: Do You Agree With Gej's Definition Of Corruption by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 11, 2015
More reactions from Twitter

Re: Do You Agree With Gej's Definition Of Corruption by alaoeri: 9:31pm On Feb 11, 2015
Jona taking act of immorality (indecency) for corruption. grin

2 Likes

Re: Do You Agree With Gej's Definition Of Corruption by channelz: 9:34pm On Feb 11, 2015
[size=15pt]Oby... is that you? You're really making waves on Twitter too. Keep up the good work; expose them...kick them out if necessary![/size]

Re: Do You Agree With Gej's Definition Of Corruption by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 11, 2015
alaoeri:
Jona taking act of immorality (indecency) for corruption. grin

The guy is just pathetic.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Agree With Gej's Definition Of Corruption by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 11, 2015
Yea Mr president is correct.

Sometime we have to be explicit in use of terms to creat effective communication.

Mr President stand is stealing is stealing, and stealing is a type of corruption.

Thus categorically speaking stealing is not equal to corruption.

Corruption comprises stealing, bribery etc.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Agree With Gej's Definition Of Corruption by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 11, 2015
"STEALING IS NOT OLE! OLE! OLE!" GEJ #GEJMEDIACHAT (After 8 bottles of ORIJIN"

3 Likes

Re: Do You Agree With Gej's Definition Of Corruption by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 11, 2015
adeitoro:
Yea Mr president is correct.

Sometime we have to be explicit in use of terms to creat effective communication.

Mr President stand is stealing is stealing, and stealing is a type of corruption.

Thus categorically speaking stealing is not equal to corruption.

Corruption comprises stealing , bribery etc.

Your own case even worse, it's like saying farming is not agriculture but farming is a type of agriculture

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Agree With Gej's Definition Of Corruption by egift(m): 9:51pm On Feb 11, 2015
Jonathan is only protecting his Trademark - Corruption

2 Likes

Re: Do You Agree With Gej's Definition Of Corruption by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 11, 2015
My dear agriculture is far much bigger than farming.
Agriculture includes alot of things like husbandry, horticulture etc. not just farming.
Farming can never be the same with agriculture but it is a type of it (agriculture)
The same with corruption which is much more bigger than stealing.
Stealing as a said before is not corruption but a type of corruption

Obiagelli:

Your own case even worse, it's like saying farming is not agriculture but farming is a type of agriculture

3 Likes

Re: Do You Agree With Gej's Definition Of Corruption by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 11, 2015
adeitoro:
My dear agriculture is far much bigger than farming.
Agriculture includes alot of things like husbandry, horticulture etc. not just farming.
Farming can never be the same with agriculture but it is a type of it (agriculture)
The same with corruption which is much more bigger than stealing.
Stealing as a said before is not corruption but a type of corruption

So we can safely say far ming isn't agriculture?

Can we also say you ain't human because you are female, from you explanation being female is a type of human being

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree With Gej's Definition Of Corruption by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 11, 2015
Obiagelli:

So we can safely say far ming isn't agriculture?

Can we also say you ain't human because you are female, from you explanation being female is a type of human being

female is a type of human being, while human comprises male and female.
Female is a subset of human, as stealing is a subset of corruption.

Back to mr President comments, he is clear in his terms by using stealing as against corruption.

My dear don't be partisan, I personally listen to the presidential chart, and I heard his analogy on the issue.
He is correct.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Agree With Gej's Definition Of Corruption by doctokwus: 10:12pm On Feb 11, 2015
But if the two men are married and sleeping together its not corruption? grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Do You Agree With Gej's Definition Of Corruption by doctokwus: 10:16pm On Feb 11, 2015
But if the two men are married and sleeping together its not corruption? grin grin grin
GEJ taking cluelessness to territories unknown since Feb 2010.

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree With Gej's Definition Of Corruption by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 11, 2015
adeitoro:

Back to mr President comments, he is clear in his terms by using stealing as against corruption.

My dear don't be partisan, I personally listen to the presidential chart, and I heard his analogy on the issue.
He is correct.

He is free to use whatever term, but he shouldn't tell us stealing (that you have agreed is a subset of corruption) is corruption. When he was asked that question, a smart answer would have been i prefer to use the term stealing instead of corruption.
Re: Do You Agree With Gej's Definition Of Corruption by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 11, 2015
doctokwus:
GEJ taking cluelessness to territories unknown since Feb 2010.
It's unbelievable
Re: Do You Agree With Gej's Definition Of Corruption by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 11, 2015
Obiagelli:

He is free to use whatever term, but he shouldn't tell us stealing (that you have agreed is a subset of corruption) is corruption. When he was asked that question, a smart answer would have been i prefer to use the term stealing instead of corruption.

Exactly. That was what mr President said, he went ahead to give instance of masses (he used his community) who might not understand the term corruption when used in place of stealing to drive his point.
Thus corruption is too broaden to be used in place of stealing.

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree With Gej's Definition Of Corruption by Calculia: 10:30pm On Feb 11, 2015
APC is a party for gossipers and bullshitters.

See the way they want to misquote the President.

Asked about his 'Stealing is not corruption' comment, president Jonathan said he never said stealing is not corruption -
"The word corruption we have abused it and it's not making so much sense. I did not say stealing is not corruption. I made that statement in reference to ex-CJN, Justice Musdapher. A thief should be called a thief. Ole should be called ole! If you say somebody is corrupt people don't know what you mean". He added "A thief is a thief. Don't use the word corruption to cover stealing. Call the person a thief"

3 Likes

Re: Do You Agree With Gej's Definition Of Corruption by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 11, 2015
adeitoro:

He is correct.

The more you try to defend this obvious blunder the deeper you sink into confusion.
Re: Do You Agree With Gej's Definition Of Corruption by enoqueen: 10:35pm On Feb 11, 2015
choi!!!!!

LOBATAN.
Re: Do You Agree With Gej's Definition Of Corruption by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 11, 2015
Thanks
django1:

The more you try to defend this obvious blunder the deeper you sink into confusion.
Re: Do You Agree With Gej's Definition Of Corruption by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 11, 2015
Obiagelli:

And copulation is not intercourse but intercourse is a form of copulation.
Re: Do You Agree With Gej's Definition Of Corruption by babadem2much(m): 10:46pm On Feb 11, 2015
Honestly that man is just dodging. From the real meaning of A THIEF IS THIEF and stealing is not corruption. His explanation is not enough oo
Re: Do You Agree With Gej's Definition Of Corruption by egift(m): 11:02pm On Feb 11, 2015
Calculia:
APC is a party for gossipers and bullshitters.

See the way they want to misquote the President.

When the President first made the statement last year, did you here reference to any Justice Musdapher? And for over one year, did you get any denial or clarification on that?

Just because election is here and Nigerians are tired of his Corrupt Government, he is now telling us Tales By Moonlight.

How many corrupt officials have Jonathan prosecuted? FFK that is in charge of his campaign still have a criminal case in court. Those that even went to jail before have been pardoned.

Jonathan's Journey to Otueke this 2015 is non-negotiable.
Re: Do You Agree With Gej's Definition Of Corruption by gwales: 11:16pm On Feb 11, 2015
only clueless pple like him would accept that stealing is not corruption
Re: Do You Agree With Gej's Definition Of Corruption by gwales: 11:20pm On Feb 11, 2015
adeitoro:

He is correct.
Wat is dis 1 saying? y are u trying to confuse yourself!
Re: Do You Agree With Gej's Definition Of Corruption by Djicemob: 12:06am On Feb 12, 2015
Obiagelli:
Two unmarried men sleeping together, that is corruption~GEJ.

But

Stealing is not corruption~

Ole is ole

Btw

How many oles have gej dealt with?

I forgot fertilizer.

How many bottles of snapp did you take before watching the chat? He didnt say anything you typed here.
Re: Do You Agree With Gej's Definition Of Corruption by Caseless: 12:18am On Feb 12, 2015
Don't mind that lunatic . He was acting his comedy script as usual. He categorically told us then that every little thing, Nigerians would say corruption...corruption without mentioning justice Mustapha as his reference point. Yesterday, he told us that he was Jst quoting a meaning justice Mustapha had given it at a meeting he summoned the relevant officers to talk on corruption.

What he said then was in defense of corrupt officers. Yesterday, he wanted to believe he was trying to give them(officers) a rather apt name. And it took him almost a year to clarify. Intact it took everyone around him a draining struggle tryin to defend him on that comment.
Re: Do You Agree With Gej's Definition Of Corruption by SEYIKP(m): 12:19am On Feb 12, 2015
Obiagelli:

your hatred for this man is conspicuous. you haters will always find meanings to what is not. you better go and plan your life and strive to make landmark that will be indelible instead of this hate thread.
Re: Do You Agree With Gej's Definition Of Corruption by Ikengawo: 12:19am On Feb 12, 2015
Re: Do You Agree With Gej's Definition Of Corruption by babdap: 12:20am On Feb 12, 2015
Brb
Re: Do You Agree With Gej's Definition Of Corruption by Caseless: 12:29am On Feb 12, 2015
adeitoro:

Exactly. That was what mr President said, he went ahead to give instance of masses (he used his community) who might not understand the term corruption when used in place of stealing to drive his point.
Thus corruption is too broaden to be used in place of stealing.
you people are trying to confuse us bwith ur alphabetsoup . When he made that statement last year, was he trying to tell us that 'Nigerians, run after those that steal ur money, call them thieves and not corrupt officials cos that's a subtle term that may not carry a weighty meaning', or he was just trying to defend those corrupt guys in his govt whom question concerning corruption were asked with respect to? If justice Mustapha was the one gej was trying to quote then, why has any of the 'sycophants' around him found it difficult to defend him using justice Mustapha as a reference point for close to a year now?

The truth is, gej is a liar.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Now Believe APC Bribed Jega / (live Update) From The University Of Ibadan Polling Units(pics) / Angry War Criminal, Gowon, Wished Ojukwu Took Otapiapia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.