Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,269 members, 7,836,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

''For 365 Days, I Went In Between The Legs Of Many Women'' - Solomon Akiyesi - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''For 365 Days, I Went In Between The Legs Of Many Women'' - Solomon Akiyesi (47967 Views)

Solomon Akiyesi In Search For Third Wife [PICS] / Solomon Akiyesi Marries Owabie Doris: His 4th Wedding(pics / Solomon Akiyesi Finally Remarries In Peace (photos From His New Wedding) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''For 365 Days, I Went In Between The Legs Of Many Women'' - Solomon Akiyesi by Afrobasic(m): 11:33pm On Jan 02, 2015
Lucky bas.tard cool
Re: ''For 365 Days, I Went In Between The Legs Of Many Women'' - Solomon Akiyesi by samplegirl(f): 11:33pm On Jan 02, 2015
You no dey clap for yourself for sleeping with all manner of ASHAWO?

Yeye dey smell.

2 Likes

Re: ''For 365 Days, I Went In Between The Legs Of Many Women'' - Solomon Akiyesi by Ewuro4: 11:34pm On Jan 02, 2015
Newkidoo:
He probably thinks we care!!! undecided

Yes you do. Prolly why you opened and comment on this thread else you'll log off. undecided
Re: ''For 365 Days, I Went In Between The Legs Of Many Women'' - Solomon Akiyesi by abtywo(m): 11:37pm On Jan 02, 2015
Re: ''For 365 Days, I Went In Between The Legs Of Many Women'' - Solomon Akiyesi by LesbianBoy(m): 11:39pm On Jan 02, 2015
I don't know why little things always 'pain' Nigerian girls!(especially the ones on nairaland). See how most of them on this thread are calling him names! The man mentioned different things why is it the ''For 365 Days, I Went In Between The Legs Of Many Women'' you all chose to focus on Msstchewwww......Mr actor abeg chop knuckle jare! FucCk as many girls/women as you can jor! As far as i am concerned....You are a BAD GUY! Infact a BADOO!! A BIG NWA!!!!grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: ''For 365 Days, I Went In Between The Legs Of Many Women'' - Solomon Akiyesi by abtywo(m): 11:41pm On Jan 02, 2015
samplegirl:
Yeye dey smell.
Re: ''For 365 Days, I Went In Between The Legs Of Many Women'' - Solomon Akiyesi by lovelyadeola(m): 11:43pm On Jan 02, 2015
More grease to ya elbow And more pucci to ya D**k....
Re: ''For 365 Days, I Went In Between The Legs Of Many Women'' - Solomon Akiyesi by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 02, 2015
samplegirl:

Yeye dey smell.

grin grin
Re: ''For 365 Days, I Went In Between The Legs Of Many Women'' - Solomon Akiyesi by sunbodan(f): 11:45pm On Jan 02, 2015
Nonsense
Re: ''For 365 Days, I Went In Between The Legs Of Many Women'' - Solomon Akiyesi by AsherStorm(m): 11:45pm On Jan 02, 2015
baby190:
Ok

U still dey exist...
How's imo state?
Re: ''For 365 Days, I Went In Between The Legs Of Many Women'' - Solomon Akiyesi by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 02, 2015
I hope he will pronounce his hiv test after 3 months of this message.

1 Like

Re: ''For 365 Days, I Went In Between The Legs Of Many Women'' - Solomon Akiyesi by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 02, 2015
abbey621:
Out of all the things he said, all you could take out of it was that one, shame on you!

I tire o. That was not even the first, second or third thing he mentioned, but people have gone ahead to pick what interest them the most. Na wao.
Re: ''For 365 Days, I Went In Between The Legs Of Many Women'' - Solomon Akiyesi by KINGLARY: 11:48pm On Jan 02, 2015
What this guy tries to acheive is to give and promote a notion that u can do whatever you wish n God will still protect u. He never regretd any of his actions. We should'nt continue in sin that grace may abound. Living by an abounding grace actually means that the tars should be left to grow alongside the crops. The tars are happy for now without knowing that a terible punishment awaits them at the end. I greet u, Nairalanders.
Re: ''For 365 Days, I Went In Between The Legs Of Many Women'' - Solomon Akiyesi by IVORY2009(m): 11:50pm On Jan 02, 2015
Maxivalue:
Gods infinite mercy and grace sustained u.
But do we continue to live in sin and always expect his mercy and grace to always abound? NO. Its time to turn to God, cos we all gonna give account on how we spent how lifes on earth when we die

The christainity religion sometimes can be funny, in the sense that it allows it follows to sin and come back and repent, and in otherwords, since the follower knows he/she can always come back and beg for forgiveness, and he will be forgiven, the question is wat stops him/her frm comitting dat same sin again
Re: ''For 365 Days, I Went In Between The Legs Of Many Women'' - Solomon Akiyesi by Zzyzx92(m): 11:51pm On Jan 02, 2015
Abbey2sam:
Story for the gods
The gods oo!
Re: ''For 365 Days, I Went In Between The Legs Of Many Women'' - Solomon Akiyesi by darlenese(f): 11:53pm On Jan 02, 2015
At. Ur age u're still sounding like a teenager!
Msheeeeew it's a pity. U may nt come out of. Those legs this year.

Old papa like u
Re: ''For 365 Days, I Went In Between The Legs Of Many Women'' - Solomon Akiyesi by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jan 02, 2015
This man is a fool ready to fall of the cliff! Can someone please tie him up? He has no electoral value to this country!

-CramJones
Re: ''For 365 Days, I Went In Between The Legs Of Many Women'' - Solomon Akiyesi by atakamus: 11:55pm On Jan 02, 2015
This guy still dey alife de talk? Let me advice u my guy. Boost not with the undercut of women because it kills. Because you entered many and came out does not mean you are untouchable Your Odi Eshi will fail you if you think that you can boost after dancing in between there. Remember Samson in the bible. You are boosting now that your rode is down, remember it will stand again when your waste fills up.
No carry women play. Some of them you entered and came out are still carrying you inside them unless you did not ejaculate naa. Repent my guy before it is too late.

1 Like

Re: ''For 365 Days, I Went In Between The Legs Of Many Women'' - Solomon Akiyesi by vislabraye(m): 12:00am On Jan 03, 2015
I even thought it was a young man speaking

2 Likes

Re: ''For 365 Days, I Went In Between The Legs Of Many Women'' - Solomon Akiyesi by tellwisdom: 12:02am On Jan 03, 2015
Who be this mumu?? sad

1 Like

Re: ''For 365 Days, I Went In Between The Legs Of Many Women'' - Solomon Akiyesi by Nobody: 12:04am On Jan 03, 2015
LMFAO. I thought he wanted to say he's training to be a gynecologist grin

What kind of statement is this? grin grin grin

Only in Naija.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: ''For 365 Days, I Went In Between The Legs Of Many Women'' - Solomon Akiyesi by Nobody: 12:05am On Jan 03, 2015
ToyozzieTohBad:
OK
interested on ur Dp, please DM me.. also will like to know if you the owner of EventsHub?
Re: ''For 365 Days, I Went In Between The Legs Of Many Women'' - Solomon Akiyesi by Nobody: 12:05am On Jan 03, 2015
SwagForce1:

I tire o. That was not even the first, second or third thing he mentioned, but people have gone ahead to pick what interest them the most. Na wao.

So if you take rubbish and squeeze it inside sensible things, you expect people to swallow it all?

3 Likes

Re: ''For 365 Days, I Went In Between The Legs Of Many Women'' - Solomon Akiyesi by 9jatatafo(m): 12:07am On Jan 03, 2015
Where is the trophy you won or prize money? Baby talk. Shame!!!

1 Like

Re: ''For 365 Days, I Went In Between The Legs Of Many Women'' - Solomon Akiyesi by tonychristopher: 12:12am On Jan 03, 2015
Apart from this dude and fani Kayode why is it that most Yoruba dudes are loud and obnoxious...? How can he be bragging and talking about women he slept with? Is it part of culture

I have noticed this trend also ..post answers pls

1 Like

Re: ''For 365 Days, I Went In Between The Legs Of Many Women'' - Solomon Akiyesi by morbeta(m): 12:14am On Jan 03, 2015
All hail the King of Vagina!!!
Re: ''For 365 Days, I Went In Between The Legs Of Many Women'' - Solomon Akiyesi by Euckybaby(f): 12:14am On Jan 03, 2015
CONGRATS.. You deserve an award
kissCONGRATS.. You deserve an award
Re: ''For 365 Days, I Went In Between The Legs Of Many Women'' - Solomon Akiyesi by Euckybaby(f): 12:16am On Jan 03, 2015
atakamus:
This guy still dey alife de talk? Let me advice u my guy. Boost not with the undercut of women because it kills. Because you entered many and came out does not mean you are untouchable Your Odi Eshi will fail you if you think that you can boost after dancing in between there. Remember Samson in the bible. You are boosting now that your rode is down, remember it will stand again when your waste fills up.
No carry women play. Some of them you entered and came out are still carrying you inside them unless you did not ejaculate naa. Repent my guy before it is too late.
well said
Re: ''For 365 Days, I Went In Between The Legs Of Many Women'' - Solomon Akiyesi by darmochy1(m): 12:18am On Jan 03, 2015
Eediot....he went through laps of different women and thanking Jesus for seeing him through. Bloody blasphemer

Re: ''For 365 Days, I Went In Between The Legs Of Many Women'' - Solomon Akiyesi by Pamcrest(f): 12:24am On Jan 03, 2015
Notwithstanding d op's extract, I love d prose of his write-up. I don't know d guy so won't dwell on his 2014 year-in-review case-by-case narration cheesy
My humble submission
Re: ''For 365 Days, I Went In Between The Legs Of Many Women'' - Solomon Akiyesi by esmarcq(m): 12:24am On Jan 03, 2015
That his problem ooo
Re: ''For 365 Days, I Went In Between The Legs Of Many Women'' - Solomon Akiyesi by Nobody: 12:34am On Jan 03, 2015
Let's nt be judgemental

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okorocha's Ist Daughter, Uloma With Her Husband And Kids / Photos: D'prince & Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy / Jay Jay Okocha And His Wife Nkechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.