Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

''For 365 Days, I Went In Between The Legs Of Many Women'' - Solomon Akiyesi - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''For 365 Days, I Went In Between The Legs Of Many Women'' - Solomon Akiyesi (47966 Views)

Solomon Akiyesi In Search For Third Wife [PICS] / Solomon Akiyesi Marries Owabie Doris: His 4th Wedding(pics / Solomon Akiyesi Finally Remarries In Peace (photos From His New Wedding) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''For 365 Days, I Went In Between The Legs Of Many Women'' - Solomon Akiyesi by Googleus(m): 9:01am On Jan 03, 2015
your name is solomon, so why should i be concern?

"ofi jo awon anobi kan ni"
Re: ''For 365 Days, I Went In Between The Legs Of Many Women'' - Solomon Akiyesi by xreal: 9:14am On Jan 03, 2015
Abbey2sam:
Story for the gods

Exactly.
Re: ''For 365 Days, I Went In Between The Legs Of Many Women'' - Solomon Akiyesi by xkris11(m): 9:19am On Jan 03, 2015
Velocitron:
Well his name is Solomon tongue

so?
Re: ''For 365 Days, I Went In Between The Legs Of Many Women'' - Solomon Akiyesi by harcemedes(m): 9:41am On Jan 03, 2015
Kip it up,ur private part is nw a public phone booth

2 Likes

Re: ''For 365 Days, I Went In Between The Legs Of Many Women'' - Solomon Akiyesi by Olypeppy(f): 9:41am On Jan 03, 2015
Another 365 days that it will stick and gum and will refuse to come out.Anuohia
Re: ''For 365 Days, I Went In Between The Legs Of Many Women'' - Solomon Akiyesi by Rapture4real(m): 9:51am On Jan 03, 2015
You committed sexual immorality without repentance and you claimed Jesus has been protecting you.how delusioned you are! If you don't repent one day you will be caught in the web like Samson

1 Like

Re: ''For 365 Days, I Went In Between The Legs Of Many Women'' - Solomon Akiyesi by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 03, 2015
maxism2:
Nollywood actor Solomon Akiyesi has listed the trials and tribulation that came his way in 2014. One of them he says is going through the legs of many women, and he's happy he came out unscathed. Read his list after the cut.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/01/solomon-akiyesi-for-365-days-i-went-in.html?m=1

Recall that Solomon was the guy that was disgraced at his wedding when he left the wife at home to marry another woman.
is dat the only thing he said,smh
Re: ''For 365 Days, I Went In Between The Legs Of Many Women'' - Solomon Akiyesi by delishpot: 10:13am On Jan 03, 2015
Welcome back from your journey between the legs. Wishing inbetween future legs happy crabs year.

1 Like

Re: ''For 365 Days, I Went In Between The Legs Of Many Women'' - Solomon Akiyesi by dnawah(m): 10:17am On Jan 03, 2015
Babe2sure:

One of the most confused Nigerians i have ever read about. After the disgrace at the church, you are still proud talking about sleeping with women abi?. Smh!!!
i beg sis,gist me na.how d thing carry happen in the church.happy new year
Re: ''For 365 Days, I Went In Between The Legs Of Many Women'' - Solomon Akiyesi by coolcacuz: 10:20am On Jan 03, 2015
Continue passing through one day u go enter were u no go fit commot.

1 Like

Re: ''For 365 Days, I Went In Between The Legs Of Many Women'' - Solomon Akiyesi by 5ky3(m): 10:24am On Jan 03, 2015
D guy better come open thread for nairaland sexuality section.. So. That he go sama us him. Sexcapade tory

1 Like

Re: ''For 365 Days, I Went In Between The Legs Of Many Women'' - Solomon Akiyesi by mustymuss: 10:28am On Jan 03, 2015
Medunah:
Na STD him dey play with
LOL.
Re: ''For 365 Days, I Went In Between The Legs Of Many Women'' - Solomon Akiyesi by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 03, 2015
dnawah:

He lied to his wife that he was going to shoot a film, but actually he was trying to marry his mistress. The wife showed up to the wedding with her family members to disgrace him and stopped the wedding. Useless man.

2 Likes

Re: ''For 365 Days, I Went In Between The Legs Of Many Women'' - Solomon Akiyesi by omaigala12(m): 11:16am On Jan 03, 2015
since I was born and now am getting old av watched so many nollywood movies and I don't knw dis guy
Re: ''For 365 Days, I Went In Between The Legs Of Many Women'' - Solomon Akiyesi by Babe2sure(f): 11:45am On Jan 03, 2015
dnawah:

Same to you.
You sef be aproko grin, who you take am resemble?

He kept marrying and dumping the women in his life. He married the first wife(Ezinne), while still married to her, secretly did another wedding with another woman(Lilian). When lilian was eight month pregnant, he left her in port-harcourt, came to lagos and wanted to marry another (Uloma). Unfortunately for him, Lilian got wind of the wedding plans and came all the way from port harcourt and disrupted the wedding while it was going on in church. How embarrasing can that be! All hell was let loose, so the wedding was stopped.
Re: ''For 365 Days, I Went In Between The Legs Of Many Women'' - Solomon Akiyesi by dnawah(m): 12:38pm On Jan 03, 2015
Babe2sure:

Same to you.

He kept marrying and dumping the women in his life. He married the first wife(Ezinne), while still married to her, secretly did another wedding with another woman(Lilian). When lilian was eight month pregnant, he left her in port-harcourt, came to lagos and wanted to marry another (Uloma). Unfortunately for him, Lilian got wind of the wedding plans and came all the way from port harcourt and disrupted the wedding while it was going on in church. How embarrasing can that be! All hell was let loose, so the wedding was stopped.
chie!u don finish me for this harmattan.u be my tween sister way i dey find.grin
Re: ''For 365 Days, I Went In Between The Legs Of Many Women'' - Solomon Akiyesi by Bamirex(m): 12:56pm On Jan 03, 2015
he must have been possessed with 365 demons now
Re: ''For 365 Days, I Went In Between The Legs Of Many Women'' - Solomon Akiyesi by Babe2sure(f): 1:06pm On Jan 03, 2015
dnawah:
chie!u don finish me for this harmattan.u be my tween sister way i dey find.grin

Hehehe!
We no resemble nah. I no be your twinny o. You will look further for her. How you take careless lost your twin sister sef.

Even if I wan get twinny, we must resemble wella wella, cos me I no dey for fraternal things o.

I go be your twinny on one condition: if you fit do surgery to resemble me, so that we go identical well well. If you can, then it's a deal.
Re: ''For 365 Days, I Went In Between The Legs Of Many Women'' - Solomon Akiyesi by Petitol(m): 1:15pm On Jan 03, 2015
is not my businesses
Re: ''For 365 Days, I Went In Between The Legs Of Many Women'' - Solomon Akiyesi by queebeediva(f): 1:25pm On Jan 03, 2015
Let's clap for him please! Well done sir but don't forget you have daughters so watch your sinful act .
Re: ''For 365 Days, I Went In Between The Legs Of Many Women'' - Solomon Akiyesi by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 03, 2015
MissMeiya:

So if you take rubbish and squeeze it inside sensible things, you expect people to swallow it all?

Not at all. But why dwell on the negative to the extent of making it the topic of the entire post? Meanwhile, I am homophobic.
Re: ''For 365 Days, I Went In Between The Legs Of Many Women'' - Solomon Akiyesi by Ethereal0110(f): 2:24pm On Jan 03, 2015
Dis is wat we call a Bonafide mother fucker.

1 Like

Re: ''For 365 Days, I Went In Between The Legs Of Many Women'' - Solomon Akiyesi by Ethereal0110(f): 2:29pm On Jan 03, 2015
Abi O ... Me sef no know dis philanderer , he must be from ghana. Or liberia
omaigala12:
since I was born and now am getting old av watched so many nollywood movies and I don't knw dis guy
Re: ''For 365 Days, I Went In Between The Legs Of Many Women'' - Solomon Akiyesi by Avero(m): 3:54pm On Jan 03, 2015
Sooo why is he telling us? How will this make our life better or increase our bank acc. At his age his still being useless with his life. Sha na STD in want and in go get am at d end! FOOLISH IDIOT!!!
Re: ''For 365 Days, I Went In Between The Legs Of Many Women'' - Solomon Akiyesi by simdam500(m): 8:39pm On Jan 03, 2015
Naa wetin e bag last year be dat!

Naa ur son dey bag 1st class with diff award
Re: ''For 365 Days, I Went In Between The Legs Of Many Women'' - Solomon Akiyesi by cococandy(f): 7:08am On Jan 07, 2015
No kidding? shocked shocked
Babe2sure:

Same to you.

Re: ''For 365 Days, I Went In Between The Legs Of Many Women'' - Solomon Akiyesi by Babe2sure(f): 2:19pm On Jan 07, 2015
cococandy:
No kidding? shocked shocked

Yeah, no kidding.
Re: ''For 365 Days, I Went In Between The Legs Of Many Women'' - Solomon Akiyesi by Aroka72(m): 1:03pm On Jul 13, 2016
Kia! Must u comment? U no even know d meaning n depth of d message wey d bobo dey yarn...no b every woman leg means sex o...haters need deliverance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Foluke Daramola And Hubby Kissing Each Other outside (photos) / Okorocha's Ist Daughter, Uloma With Her Husband And Kids / Photos: D'prince & Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.