Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

★Do You Want To Know How To Increase Your Android Internal Memory?..This is how - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ★Do You Want To Know How To Increase Your Android Internal Memory?..This is how (3279 Views)

Why NCC Directed Big Telcos To Increase Data Tariffs – official / Nigerians Condemn FG Over Plan To Increase Data Tariff. / How To Fix Android Low Internal Memory Problem (How To Avoid It On Your Phone) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: ★Do You Want To Know How To Increase Your Android Internal Memory?..This is how by chidanzy(m): 3:04pm On Jan 07, 2015
braintext:

then I'd advice you to take it to any tecno shop
haven't you had that feeling of joy when you make research and fix something really hard by yourself wink smiley if I take to a tecno shop I won't have that FEELING :\ grin cheesy I'd feel like a dummy. #money wasted
Re: ★Do You Want To Know How To Increase Your Android Internal Memory?..This is how by braintext(m): 7:55pm On Jan 07, 2015
chidanzy:
haven't you had that feeling of joy when you make research and fix something really hard by yourself wink smiley if I take to a tecno shop I won't have that FEELING :\ grin cheesy I'd feel like a dummy. #money wasted

I know the feeling bro... But i hope you can do it yourself.... Why not create a thread on that?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Unlock Zte Moderm MF190/MF180/MFWW0 Etc / How To Use Your 6000 Minutes Bonus........? / Forget 4gig Ram's, This Beast Has An 8gig! :D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.