Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,882 members, 7,817,595 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

How Can I Be Ccna Certified - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Can I Be Ccna Certified (3041 Views)

CCNA Self-training / ♦route Redistributing: CCNA Network Engrs♦ / I Need An It Expert With Knowledge Of Comptia A+, Network+, Ccna, Ccnp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Be Ccna Certified by Kpimp: 7:59pm On Jan 02, 2015
Hi fellow members.will like to know what it takes to have a ccna certification.don't have knowledge abt networking,so,will like to ask if I need to enrol for training in comp school b4 I can take the Ccna exam.
Re: How Can I Be Ccna Certified by abdul01(m): 8:33pm On Jan 02, 2015
Yes you need to study networking(comptia N+ first, then CCNA), then u write d CCNA exam at a testing center before you can become certified. Of course the comtia N+ is optional, but since u said u are a novice wrt networking, it would be a bad idea to just jump straight to CCNA without first having a firm grasp on the basics of networking, which is what u'ld be taught in Comptia N+
Re: How Can I Be Ccna Certified by Kpimp: 8:38pm On Jan 02, 2015
Thank you very much.really like ur comment.which of the these three schools do u recommend for learning comptia n+ aptech,niit and new horizon
Re: How Can I Be Ccna Certified by abdul01(m): 10:07pm On Jan 02, 2015
I can't really recommend any of the 3, probably some other users here can assist
Re: How Can I Be Ccna Certified by benedictuyi(m): 12:54am On Jan 07, 2015
It depends on where u stay. I did mine @mikon in Benin. If u think u can assimilate quickly u should go for the ccna directly cos dere's always going to b introductory lessons
Re: How Can I Be Ccna Certified by examdeal: 9:48am On Jan 08, 2015
CCNA might seem difficult but its really not that difficult if you focus on the subject. For example, you can become CCNA certificate within 2 months if you dedicate your self to proper studying. if you study for at least 3 hours everyday for 2 months . (i bet you - you would be as good as a pro).
I Can provide you with all you need to prepare for your CCNA. Like

comprehensive DVD Video tutorial - lecture you on everything you need to know about CCNA
Free CCNA Ebook - You can print this out and study with it.
CCNA Questions and answers - This is what you will need before your exam.

Get all these from examdeal.net

Thank me later!
Re: How Can I Be Ccna Certified by Sibrah: 11:24am On Jan 09, 2015
The video tutorials and textbooks are very good materials as suggested above. You will be able break the ccna syllabus into modules and solidify ur knowledge on each module before you move onto other modules, for this approach you will be needing dumps. I can assist with the dump aspect.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Be Ccna Certified by Kpimp: 9:48pm On Jan 09, 2015
What about the practical training after the certificate.where can I get training on networking:
Re: How Can I Be Ccna Certified by barapistis(m): 5:41pm On Jan 10, 2015
Kpimp:
What about the practical training after the certificate.where can I get training on networking:

k,,you will only do well with videos if you aready have some networking experience
go to a school with good hands on practicals

if you reside close to ikeja in lagos
check out nhames.net
or pm me
seen it all ,i have videos on ccna i can give for free but practical experience at the early stage will save u lot of head ace ,knowing very well you still have to proceed frpm there....
by tje way
nhames have live routers for u to play with right from day 1
Re: How Can I Be Ccna Certified by Sibrah: 10:20pm On Jan 10, 2015
Kpimp:
Practical training is relatively scarce to come across. However with the help of simulators software u can still practice 95% of router configuration. I suggest you go for simulators even you have the luxury of live routers.
Re: How Can I Be Ccna Certified by donwise1(m): 4:11pm On Jan 12, 2015
Sibrah:
Practical training is relatively scarce to come across. However with the help of simulators software u can still practice 95% of router configuration. I suggest you go for simulators even you have the luxury of live routers.
pls surgest names of simulating softwares for me
Re: How Can I Be Ccna Certified by Sibrah: 8:59pm On Jan 12, 2015
donwise1:

pls surgest names of simulating softwares for me
Boson NetSim for CCNA can be gotten from torrent platform.
Others include :
-GNS3
-Packet Tracer
-SemSim
-CertExams
Re: How Can I Be Ccna Certified by zoedicus: 10:51pm On Jan 12, 2015
Please house, I need your help on this; I did not study I.t or any related field in school, I have a certificate in education.
However, I'm thinking of going into I.T. I want to learn networking, Please is this possible?
What do I have to do?
Re: How Can I Be Ccna Certified by barapistis(m): 7:23pm On Jan 13, 2015
zoedicus:
Please house, I need your help on this; I did not study I.t or any related field in school, I have a certificate in education.
However, I'm thinking of going into I.T. I want to learn networking, Please is this possible?
What do I have to do?

pm me
Re: How Can I Be Ccna Certified by spoilerx: 4:06pm On Jan 16, 2015
get the official Ccna ebooks online + study videos ,

I have study videos and ebooks, if you are in Lagos and u need Them hola . I am not asking for money.

also check this website www.9tut.com out for questions + always read through all the user comments
Re: How Can I Be Ccna Certified by d3mn8: 6:32am On Jan 17, 2015
I'll also suggest you start by personal study for some time then register in a school for final brush ups before the exam. I'm also on it presently. For simulators, I'll suggest latest versions of cisco packet tracer 5.3 or 6.0 because Boson and GNS3 would require alot like images n money to unlock their full features. Best wishes in our endeavours...
Re: How Can I Be Ccna Certified by rednuth(m): 12:09am On Feb 05, 2019
spoilerx:
get the official Ccna ebooks online + study videos ,

I have study videos and ebooks, if you are in Lagos and u need Them hola . I am not asking for money.

also check this website www.9tut.com out for questions + always read through all the user comments

hello brorher
Re: How Can I Be Ccna Certified by YorubaEmir: 8:11am On Feb 05, 2019
zoedicus:
What do I have to do?

It’s possible.

(1) (Reply)

Videos Tutorial / Ebooks / How Profitable Is Android App Development In Nigeria? / How To Be A Software Engineer In 2023.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.