Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,626 members, 7,823,757 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2014 ★ - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2014 ★ (30328 Views)

★ Job/Vacancies Section Awards 2016 ★ / Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2015 ★ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Go Down)

★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2014 ★ by TheRealAdonye(m): 8:15pm On Jan 02, 2015
Announcer:

LADIES and GENTLEMEN, welcome:

Adonye of the House The Real,
The First of His Name,
Protector of the Job realm and most importantly,
Host of the JSAs

*crowd goes wild*

Adonye:
Thank you, Thank you.
Y'all are far too kind

Welcome to the first annual Job/Vacancies section awards hereinafter known as referred to as the JSAs
Why has it taken so long?
and That's what no girl has ever said.
I'm sorry, I had to get that in there.

Before I go on, I'll like to give respect to whom it is due. smiley

First of all, Go down low I'll like to acknowledge the moderators of this section, Uboma and Davide470. Fantastic job, you guys are doing.

As any one who has ever written a job test knows, Rules are

THESE ARE THE RULES

1. PLEASE DO NOT USE ANY OTHER COLOUR TO POST COMMENTS ON THIS THREAD, ASIDE BLACK. OTHER COLOURS ARE RESERVED FOR THE ORIGINAL POSTER (OP) AND THE MODERATOR. PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS AND CONGRATULATORY MESSAGES IN BLACK AND WHITE.

ACCEPTANCE MESSAGES BY WINNERS CAN HOWEVER BE MADE IN COLOR.

2. THIS THREAD WOULD SERVE AS THE THREAD FOR EVERYTHING CONCERNING THE AWARDS.

3. YOU COULD ALSO NOMINATE YOURSELF

4. ALL OTHER NAIRALAND RULES APPLY

I'm TheRealAdonye, your host for the year, and I welcome you once again to the 2014 JSAs cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2014 ★ by TheRealAdonye(m): 8:18pm On Jan 02, 2015

1. Thread Creator of the year: Award for the Person with the most number of sensible job threads

2. Most Helpful Joblander: Award for the Person who shares past questions most

3. Sense maker of the year: An Award for the Person with most number of informed comments on the job section

4. Funniest Joblander: Person whose comments bring smile to your face despite Unemployment/ Under Employment

5. Gate crasher of the year: Someone who has gatecrashed a lot of tests this year or someone whose gatecrashing experience paid off

6. Funniest Moniker (Male and Female): The people whose monikers elicit at least a Chuckle regardless of the state of your job hunt

7. Most Secretive Joblander: These set of people always like to take information without giving. We know at least one. If you don't know, then you're probably one of them.

8. Most Motivational Joblander: This person always has a way of motivating job seekers, helping them keep their hopes alive and encouraging them to keep trying because there's light at the end of the tunnel.

9. Most Inquisitive Joblander: This person will even ask you the content of a regret mail.

10. Most friendly (Male and Female): He/ She is down to earth and always very courteous to both known and unknown posters even in the face of provocation

11. Always Online Award: The most frequent user in the section. Someone you will always find in one thread or the other in the section

12. Most Handsome/ Most Beautiful: If working in a world class company was by who fine pass, this person would be the CEO. To be nominated, you have to have a profile picture that would be up for the duration of this awards.

13. Mr Casanova: This is the woman wrapper award. This would go to that poster who seizes every opportunity to chat up the ladies in the section.

14. Miss Dainty: The female user who seems to attract the most attention from the guys.

15. Most Connected: That poster who seems to be aware of job vacancies even before the positions become officially vacant and only posts confirmed vacancies

16. Legend Of the Seeker Job Section: That poster who opened an account before the Nairaland tsunami and has carved a niche for himself/herself in the section.

17. Webster Of the year: The poster with the best use of words, grammar, style, poetry e.t.c

18. Best thread Derailer: The poster that always changes the flow of a thread. The person that the chat room was created for.

19. Best newcomer: Someone who became active in the section in the year 2014 and has made an impact within that time

20. Most Popular (Male and Female): Everybody knows them. People want to be them. Their mentions are perpetually on fire.

21. Poster of the year: Overall Baddo of the Job Section. This person has excelled in most categories above.

22. Thread of the year: The thread that made everybody take notice. Even if the job no concern you, you still dey put eye. The Chatroom is exempted from nomination

NB:
The maximum number of nominations per award is 5. Please, do not nominate more than 5 people for an award.

Let the nominations begin.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2014 ★ by mcpat(m): 8:28pm On Jan 02, 2015
@tolutweety, how in the seven kingdoms does TheRealadonye expect you to type without colours?

2 Likes

Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2014 ★ by Jamean(f): 8:38pm On Jan 02, 2015
*Takes a seat in front row, and puts on 3D glasses cool * before my waka waka start.

I and my dear SingleFade25 volunteer to usher raymond the nominees winners to receive their award.

PS: small chops jam doughnut and chapman is served behind, please help yourself with some refreshment. smiley

Veevean1 please make haste with the Chocolate cake wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2014 ★ by veevean1(f): 8:49pm On Jan 02, 2015
Jamean:
*Takes a seat in front row, and puts on 3D glasses cool * before my waka waka start.

I and my dear SingleFade25 volunteer to usher raymond the nominees winners to receive their award.

PS: small chops and chapman is served behind, please help yourself with some refreshment. smiley

Reserved front row ... Please we don't want small chops ooh lipsrsealed just bring jam doughnut

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2014 ★ by veevean1(f): 8:50pm On Jan 02, 2015
LONGFELLOW02:
This section doesn't deserve award because its full of Junks & Fake Job alert. . .

Eeem and lots of testimonies
In every twelve there is a Judas doesn't mean we can't recognize d other apostles wink

1 Like

Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2014 ★ by tolutweety(m): 8:52pm On Jan 02, 2015
mcpat:
@tolutweety, how in the seven kingdoms does TheRealadonye expect you to type without colours?

Hehe... grin grin

I just have to play by the rules. #teamspirit#
Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2014 ★ by Jamean(f): 8:55pm On Jan 02, 2015
Hahaha...you're naughty.
Lol!

veevean1:

Reserved front row ... Please we don't want small chops ooh lipsrsealed just bring jam doughnut
Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2014 ★ by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 02, 2015
oya who go nominate me grin grin grin
Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2014 ★ by cc150615(f): 8:59pm On Jan 02, 2015
Jamean:

PS: small chops jam doughnut and chapman is served behind, please help yourself with some refreshment. smiley

Veeveav1 please make haste with the Chocolate cake wink
make I follow u siddon for front, nd I second the jam doughnut idea
Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2014 ★ by veevean1(f): 8:59pm On Jan 02, 2015
Where d op don't keep d ladies nd gents waiting
Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2014 ★ by veevean1(f): 9:04pm On Jan 02, 2015
cc150615:

cheesy
Chocolate cake , red velvet nd fruit cake rite behind
Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2014 ★ by Jamean(f): 9:05pm On Jan 02, 2015
Welcome babe...*cleans the seat for her*

cc150615:

Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2014 ★ by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 02, 2015
Where is the popcorn seller here angry I need a bowl of popcorn and groundnut cool

Lemme spread my mat.

If I may ask how are the winners gonna be determined? Are we gonna be voting for the nominees or the winners will be determined by our Ogas at the top

1 Like

Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2014 ★ by veevean1(f): 9:13pm On Jan 02, 2015
TheRealAdonye ... No19 this year as in 2015?

*Strolls out*
Lemme start viewing profiles

1 Like

Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2014 ★ by TheRealAdonye(m): 9:20pm On Jan 02, 2015

lol. Fixed.

veevean1:
TheRealAdonye ... No19 this year as in 2015?

*Strolls out*
Lemme start viewing profiles
Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2014 ★ by TheRealAdonye(m): 9:24pm On Jan 02, 2015

That would be disclosed in due course. Just nominate for now.

adeaks:

If I may ask how are the winners gonna be determined? Are we gonna be voting for the nominees or the winners will be determined by our Ogas at the top
Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2014 ★ by tolutweety(m): 9:26pm On Jan 02, 2015

1. Thread Creator of the year: STEPH007.DAVIDE047

2. Most Helpful Joblander: DMAINMAN

3. Sense maker of the year: SAVANT,TOLUTWEETY

4. Funniest Joblander: TOLUTWEETY,

5. Gate crasher of the year: LERO15,SINGLEFADE25

6. Funniest Moniker (Male and Female): SMALLPEEPEE,GHOSTLADY,GHOST01

7. Most Secretive Joblander:

8. Most Motivational Joblander:

9. Most Inquisitive Joblander:

10. Most friendly (Male and Female): TOLUTWEETY (m),MARVELLOUSGOD(f)

11. Always Online Award: VEEVEAN1

12. Most Handsome/ Most Beautiful: OKZCORP,FERDYBABA (m); ERZA,JAMEAN,ZIIDAMSEL (f)

13. Mr Casanova:

14. Miss Dainty: ZIIDAMSEL

15. Most Connected: DAVIDE470

16. Legend Of the Seeker Job Section: IFYALWAYS,JARUS

17. Webster Of the year: THEREALADONYE,OKZCORP

18. Best thread Derailer: VEEVEAN1

19. Best newcomer: JAMEAN,MCPAT

20. Most Popular (Male and Female): DAVIDE470(m),VEEVEAN1,CCI50615/WUMMIEGIRL (f)

21. Poster of the year: MARVELLOUSGOD,DAVIDE470,TOLUTWEETY

22. Thread of the year: NLNG THREAD,

4 Likes

Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2014 ★ by mcpat(m): 9:29pm On Jan 02, 2015
1. N/A
2. Dmainman,achmed1,airsaylongcon
3. Princeofparis, davide470
4.SQLmaster01, scarletdp,tolutweety
5. N/A
6. Smallpeepee, TheCleaner
7. N/A
8. Xfire,jarus, marvellousGod, imag5, davide470
9. Mcpat
10. cc150615, tolutweety
11. Uboma, davide470, veevean1
12. Mcpat, kolkleen, veevean1
13. N/A
14. Veevean1,jamean
15. Davide470
16. N/A
17. Therealadonye, okzcorp
18. N/A
19. Mcpat,jamean, small peepee
20. Davide470,veevean1,tolutweety
21. Davide470,princeofparis
22. NLNG Thread

1 Like

Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2014 ★ by TheRealAdonye(m): 9:33pm On Jan 02, 2015

Hey Tolutweety, Goodluck trying to convince Okzcorp to put up his picture.

btw, I think he's on Cybertical.
Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2014 ★ by tolutweety(m): 9:42pm On Jan 02, 2015
TheRealAdonye:

Hey Tolutweety, Goodluck trying to convince Okzcorp to put up his picture.
btw, I think he's on Cybertical.

I know he's on cybertical , and i know he wont put up his picx even if he's not.
That rules him out,but to me...He's still one of the finest !
Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2014 ★ by Lero15(m): 10:06pm On Jan 02, 2015
Hmmm...I dey com, abeg
Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2014 ★ by veevean1(f): 10:24pm On Jan 02, 2015
1. Thread Creator of the year: mssteph, marvellousGod, davide470

2. Most Helpful Joblander: rumoruyi

3. Sense maker of the year: ednut1

4. Funniest Joblander: jamean , smallpeepee

5. Gate crasher of the year: Lero15

6. Funniest Moniker (Male and Female): smallpeepee , Ghostlady

7. Most Secretive Joblander: Emasel tongue

8. Most Motivational Joblander: marvellousGod , GoldenDr, xfire

9. Most Inquisitive Joblander: Thaslimkidd, faithogesco

10. Most friendly (Male and Female): tolutweety, ferdybaba, marvellousGod, singlefade25

11. Always Online Award: davide470, Lero15, jamean , veevean1

12. Most Handsome/ Most Beautiful: ferdybaba , ziidamsel

13. Mr Casanova: me

14. Miss Dainty: me

15. Most Connected: davide470

16. Legend Of the Seeker Job Section: ifyalways

17. Webster Of the year: TheRealAdonye, scrypt, okzcorp

18. Best thread Derailer: veevean1 grin

19. Best newcomer: mcpat, jamean

20. Most Popular (Male and Female): davide470, tolutweety, cc150615 /codename/wunmiegirl, marvellousGod

21. Poster of the year:

22. Thread of the year:. https://www.nairaland.com/1938587/entry-level-salaries-companies-nigeria

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2014 ★ by flywheel(m): 10:56pm On Jan 02, 2015
veevean1:

Eeem and lots of testimonies
In every twelve there is a Judas doesn't mean we can't recognize d other apostles wink
No mind the judas
Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2014 ★ by flywheel(m): 11:06pm On Jan 02, 2015
Hey somebody should nominate me for handsome/sense making nl, I will give information for subsequent gate crashing test for each voter, and I will give job to those that don't have yet grin
Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2014 ★ by Jamean(f): 11:12pm On Jan 02, 2015
1. Thread Creator of the year: MarvellousGod, Olutola88

2. Most Helpful Joblander: Dmainman, Davide470

3. Sense maker of the year: Tolutweety

4. Funniest Joblander: Smallpeepee

5. Gate crasher of the year: Lero15, SingleFade25

6. Funniest Moniker (Male and Female): Smallpeepee , KissQ

7. Most Secretive Joblander:

8. Most Motivational Joblander: SegunMike, MarvellousGod

9. Most Inquisitive Joblander:

10. Most friendly (Male and Female): Tolutweety, Singlefade25, cc160615

11. Always Online Award: Veevean1, Davide470, Lero15, Jamean

12. Most Handsome/ Most Beautiful: Ferdybaba, Jamean wink

13. Mr Casanova:

14. Miss Dainty: Jamean undecided

15. Most Connected:

16. Legend Of the Seeker Job Section: Ifyalways, Jarus

17. Webster Of the year: Okzcorp, TheRealAdonye, Scrypt

18. Best thread Derailer: we plenty grin

19. Best newcomer: Jamean

20. Most Popular (Male and Female): Davide470, Tolutweety, cc160615

21. Poster of the year:

22. Thread of the year: NLNG, Entry level salaries of companies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2014 ★ by davide470(m): 11:14pm On Jan 02, 2015
1. Thread Creator of the year: DonDraper, Sugarbuns, Olutola88, Davide470

2. Most Helpful Joblander: DMainMan, Achmed1

3. Sense maker of the year: Savant, Tolutweety

4. Funniest Joblander: ednut1, cc150615, Jamean

5. Gate crasher of the year:
Lero15, Luvola

6. Funniest Moniker (Male and Female):
SMALLPEEPEE,ISMOKEWEED,THECLEANER, GHOSTLADY

7. Most Secretive Joblander: Bisiboom

8. Most Motivational Joblander: GoldenDr, Xfire, MarvellousGod

9. Most Inquisitive Joblander: Luvola

10. Most friendly (Male and Female):
TOLUTWEETY, MARVELLOUSGOD, VEEVEAN1

11. Always Online Award: Lero15, Singlefade25, davide470, Uboma

12. Most Beautiful: Debbyug

13. Mr Casanova: Okzcorp

14. Miss Dainty: Debbyug, Veevean1, Cocolav,

15. Most Connected: Savant, Sugarbuns

16. Legend Of the Seeker Job Section:
IFYALWAYS, JARUS

17. Webster Of the year:
THEREALADONYE,TOLUTWEETY

18. Best thread Derailer: faithogesco, ilori1930, Xtrasmooth404, Veevean1

19. Best newcomer: JAMEAN, MCPAT

20. Most Popular (Male and Female):
Ednut1, Davide470, MarvellousGod

21. Poster of the year: DPlacement, GoldenDr

22. Thread of the year:
www.nairaland.com/1495870/2013-nigeria-liquified-natural-gas
www.nairaland.com/1938587/entry-level-salaries-companies-nigeria
Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2014 ★ by rexibity(m): 11:17pm On Jan 02, 2015
sleeps off!
waiting to be nominated.

3 Likes

Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2014 ★ by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jan 02, 2015
TheRealAdonye:

1. Thread Creator of the year: Award for the Person with the most number of sensible job threads

2. Most Helpful Joblander: Award for the Person who shares past questions most

3. Sense maker of the year: An Award for the Person with most number of informed comments on the job section

4. Funniest Joblander: Person whose comments bring smile to your face despite Unemployment/ Under Employment

5. Gate crasher of the year: Someone who has gatecrashed a lot of tests this year or someone whose gatecrashing experience paid off

6. Funniest Moniker (Male and Female): The people whose monikers elicit at least a Chuckle regardless of the state of your job hunt

7. Most Secretive Joblander: These set of people always like to take information without giving. We know at least one. If you don't know, then you're probably one of them.

8. Most Motivational Joblander: This person always has a way of motivating job seekers, helping them keep their hopes alive and encouraging them to keep trying because there's light at the end of the tunnel.

9. Most Inquisitive Joblander: This person will even ask you the content of a regret mail.

10. Most friendly (Male and Female): He/ She is down to earth and always very courteous to both known and unknown posters even in the face of provocation

11. Always Online Award: The most frequent user in the section. Someone you will always find in one thread or the other in the section

12. Most Handsome/ Most Beautiful: If working in a world class company was by who fine pass, this person would be the CEO. To be nominated, you have to have a profile picture that would be up for the duration of this awards.

13. Mr Casanova: This is the woman wrapper award. This would go to that poster who seizes every opportunity to chat up the ladies in the section.

14. Miss Dainty: The female user who seems to attract the most attention from the guys.

15. Most Connected: That poster who seems to be aware of job vacancies even before the positions become officially vacant and only posts confirmed vacancies

16. Legend Of the Seeker Job Section: That poster who opened an account before the Nairaland tsunami and has carved a niche for himself/herself in the section.

17. Webster Of the year: The poster with the best use of words, grammar, style, poetry e.t.c

18. Best thread Derailer: The poster that always changes the flow of a thread. The person that the chat room was created for.

19. Best newcomer: Someone who became active in the section in the year 2014 and has made an impact within that time

20. Most Popular (Male and Female): Everybody knows them. People want to be them. Their mentions are perpetually on fire.

21. Poster of the year: Overall Baddo of the Job Section. This person has excelled in most categories above.

22. Thread of the year: The thread that made everybody take notice. Even if the job no concern you, you still dey put eye. The Chatroom is exempted from nomination

NB:
The maximum number of nominations per award is 5. Please, do not nominate more than 5 people for an award.

Let the nominations begin.

Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2014 ★ by veevean1(f): 11:34pm On Jan 02, 2015
Oya jamean get me jam doughnut nd coke while I watch in 5-d

Will place more orders later!
Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2014 ★ by Jamean(f): 11:45pm On Jan 02, 2015
It's a bouquet banquet ma'am. Kindly serve yourself tongue me sef wan watch. You can have take-away too undecided

veevean1:
Oya jamean get me jam doughnut nd coke while I watch in 5-d

Will place more orders later!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18)

Should Application Letter Be Handwritten Or Typed? / 5,000 Rivers State Job: Crowd Storms Secretariat To Submit Application (Photos) / Nbc 2013 Management Trainee Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.