Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2014 ★ - Jobs/Vacancies (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2014 ★ (30278 Views)

★ Job/Vacancies Section Awards 2016 ★ / Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2015 ★ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Go Down)

Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2014 ★ by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 11, 2015
*playing psquare - shekini*
Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2014 ★ by singlefade25(f): 11:25pm On Jan 11, 2015
adeaks:
*playing psquare - shekini*
Good Dj.
Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2014 ★ by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 11, 2015
singlefade25:
Which film? Bollywood or hollywood? I don't like nollywood o.

Bollywood o. Therealadonye is Shah Rukh Khan while you are Aishwarya in this film.

You know how it ends cheesy
Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2014 ★ by TheRealAdonye(m): 11:28pm On Jan 11, 2015

Too many multi-taskers on here.

One dey update Diary.
Another one dey accept LinkedIn invitation.
Another one dey. Oh well.

Its been a crazy night y'all.

2 Likes

Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2014 ★ by singlefade25(f): 11:30pm On Jan 11, 2015
adeaks:

Bollywood o. Therealadonye is Shah Rukh Khan while you are Aishwarya in this film.

Hmmm, director.
Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2014 ★ by TheRealAdonye(m): 11:30pm On Jan 11, 2015
I never watch Bollywood but this Aishwarya, is it the Rai?
adeaks:

Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2014 ★ by mcpat(m): 11:31pm On Jan 11, 2015
See as my LASTma uniform they shine, i missed the whole show.. Many thanks to TheRealAdonye for the time and resources spent to make the JSA a success... I cant wait to meet ThefakeAdonye.. God bless you!
Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2014 ★ by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jan 11, 2015
TheRealAdonye:
I never watch Bollywood but this Aishwarya, is it the Rai?

Yes. The same one.

singlefade25:
Hmmm, director.

Thank you, thank you.

You first gave me DJ, now Director. cool

*doffs my hat*
Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2014 ★ by singlefade25(f): 11:40pm On Jan 11, 2015
adeaks:

Yes. The same one.

Thank you, thank you.

You first gave me DJ, now Director. cool

*doffs my hat*
Smiling.
Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2014 ★ by veevean1(f): 11:52pm On Jan 11, 2015
Thanks to all that voted and nominated in d various categories... We have all, in one way or d other contributed to this great section. I promise to derail less and help more ds 2015, I no believe sey I derail pass some people sha!

I thank the job I am yet to get for bringing me to this section and the numerous tests I have written for giving me d opportunity to interact with the great minds in this section.

I remain ur ebullient cheerleader veevean its been nice chilling wit you all..
A toast to the better jobs we will get this 2015 kiss

4 Likes

Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2014 ★ by Olutola88(m): 12:20am On Jan 12, 2015
Virtually everyone I nominated WON the award categories I nominated them for. I love that.

Congrats Jarus, I've always admired your achievements & I'll continue to.

Congrats Dmainman, I think someone should place you on a 7-digit salary for your charity work.

Congrats Davide470, you deserve more but you just have accept us as we are. A brand new Bugatti Veyron is not enough to show our appreciation

Congrats Xfire, I can't forget your thread in the career section

Congrats MsSteph, I don't really spend much time here, but there was a point in 2014 I asked myself “why is MsSteph always the 1st to open job opening threads?”. If I'm to vote again, I'll vote you a million times.

Congrats TheRealAdonye, you've proven to us that you can Plan & Execute. Some people charge milllions of dollars for what you've just organized and they still won't put up a textbook performance as you've done

Congrats MarvellousGod, God is indeed a marvellous God, after allowing you perceive the aroma of several cakes, He eventually made you taste the one with best flavour. I admire you.

Congrats Veevean1, you seem to be the star girl of Jobs & Vacancies section for the year 2014. Enjoy the moment but watch your back cos Jamean might be planning a coup

Congrats Lero15 my fellow Alumnus, you are in deed a better by far graduate. When opportunities don't come we create. Being a super Gatecrasher speaks volume

Congrats Jamean, I was astonished when I saw the date you joined Nairaland. You are indeed a golden fish. Next rated baby! You are indeed the Revelation of the year

Davide470, MarvellousGod, Jamean, Veevean1, Xtrasmooth404, CC150615 and others that nominated me in one category or the other, I say a BIG Thank You.

Scrypt, thanks once again for the compliment. I admire your writing style mainly cos of the Logolepsy that oozes all over you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2014 ★ by ziidamsel: 9:01am On Jan 12, 2015
Congrats to all those that won: Jamean, veevean (even though m not sure of which you won in particular), David, lero15, et al. Cheers.
Single fade hope u won something ooo, yeah including tolu sef.
To Dmainman also oo, congrats... Can't forget u. Your materials have helped a lottttttt.

1 Like

Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2014 ★ by TheRealAdonye(m): 9:24am On Jan 12, 2015
Started from the bottom Dec. 30th now we here. Less than 2 weeks to do this. By the way, David, won't you break words publicly here?

davide470:
The ball lies in your court sire.

Kneel**

You are by this notice, delegated to anchor the Job's Section Award (JSA). Outline a chain of proceedings and see it be fulfilled.

Rise a Knight an Anchor**

cheesy

TheRealAdonye:
Thanks guys,
You've been a fantastic Audience.

Do your best to make this section better.
It is I, The one, The only, The Adonye.

*The Thread would be open for a while so yeah.

Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2014 ★ by sifo: 10:21am On Jan 12, 2015
[quote author=TheRealAdonye post=29705668][color=#990000]
Next award of the night is
The Most Secretive Joblander
Please consider this an opportunity to come out of your shell. We don't bite. I think.

and the nominees are:
Bisiboom
Base83
Sifo

and the Winner is:

[size=16pt]SIFO[/size]

Lol. Thanks for d award but am not secretive oh, I just dey observe

1 Like

Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2014 ★ by singlefade25(f): 12:13pm On Jan 12, 2015
ziidamsel:
Congrats to all those that won: Jamean, veevean (even though m not sure of which you won in particular), David, lero15, et al. Cheers.
Single fade hope u won something ooo, yeah including tolu sef.
To Dmainman also oo, congrats... Can't forget u. Your materials have helped a lottttttt.
Yes, Most friendly.

1 Like

Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2014 ★ by XtraSmooth404: 12:45pm On Jan 12, 2015
Shout out to the host of the JSA. Good job. To those I nominated that won, wanna say congrats to u all. To those who didn't make it, it's all good! No point taking life too seriously anyways...not like we are getting out alive sha.
I didn't quite understand the 'Most Secretive' joblander, was thinking it's someone who hardly comments on job posts. Apologies to my guy I nominated here. But em... The Casanova guy I nominated I'm surprised he didnt win, 'cos the guy no dey carry eye see (f) on any moniker. I no call names o.

2 Likes

Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2014 ★ by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 12, 2015
smallpeepee:
embarassed *crying* they haff rig election ooo! *crying* I wee go 2 court. Veralaw com oooooo we get case

I yaff show my face
oya whatapun?
Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2014 ★ by davide470(m): 4:17pm On Jan 12, 2015
Nice one, TheRealAdonye. You are truly a knight an anchor.

Well precised and dutifully carried out. Apologies for all the delays, counter-post-suggestions and hitches here and there.

@Olutola88 and Mixty, it's good to be outspoken but timeliness is very key. You guys should keep up the good work.

LET'S DO IT AGAIN THIS YEAR AND PLEASE SHARE YOUR TESTIMONIES WHEN DUE..!

I remain,
e470.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18)

Tuesdays and Thursdays Guardian Jobs Adverts & Punch Wed Jobs Adverts / Most Hilarious Interview Conversation / 5,000 Rivers State Job: Crowd Storms Secretariat To Submit Application (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.