Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,548 members, 7,827,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Am DEAD But ALIVE ( Matured Advice Need Seriously) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am DEAD But ALIVE ( Matured Advice Need Seriously) (2539 Views)

Matured Advice Pls, She Is Breaking Up With Me Cos Of This (pics) / I Am Dead!! Please, Redeem My Soul From This Pit Of Friendzone! / My Girlfriend Has Come Again Ooo. This Time Around, I Am Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am DEAD But ALIVE ( Matured Advice Need Seriously) by cokacoola(m): 8:38pm On Jan 02, 2015
i met a girl,here in lagos hawking orange.so i told her my intention of dating her and she accepted.that was october,so we dated for a month only and i have sex with her like 4times..but on christmas day,i took her to lagos countdown for flexing and to claim a bigboy,i gave her my atm card and my password to go and catch some money.and i have only 200thousand in my account,the money i laboured as a security guy for 2yearz to save..to end it all,i havent seen the girl till date and her phone is switchoff..whatdo i do please am dead but alive.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Am DEAD But ALIVE ( Matured Advice Need Seriously) by elantraceey(f): 8:56pm On Jan 02, 2015
Don't even try to be a script writer because you're very terrible at it

10 Likes

Re: Am DEAD But ALIVE ( Matured Advice Need Seriously) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 02, 2015
hang yourself..
you will find inner peace wink

4 Likes

Re: Am DEAD But ALIVE ( Matured Advice Need Seriously) by DWJOBScom(m): 9:02pm On Jan 02, 2015
You are alive - call the bank's contact center and have the card blocked
Re: Am DEAD But ALIVE ( Matured Advice Need Seriously) by Dorisbest(f): 9:04pm On Jan 02, 2015
Go and hug transformer undecided

2 Likes

Re: Am DEAD But ALIVE ( Matured Advice Need Seriously) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 02, 2015
selfoss:
hang yourself..
grin
Re: Am DEAD But ALIVE ( Matured Advice Need Seriously) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 02, 2015
DWJOBScom:
You are alive - call the bank's contact center and have the card blocked
like seriously? You believe the op's story? Hahahahahaha

Cokacoola my guy, more grease to your elbow, your threads dey sweet my belle wella grin

6 Likes

Re: Am DEAD But ALIVE ( Matured Advice Need Seriously) by DWJOBScom(m): 9:41pm On Jan 02, 2015
firstEVA:

Cokacoola my guy, more grease to your elbow, your threads dey sweet my belle wella grin

Well I simply contributed cos someone else may not know what to do.........

1 Like

Re: Am DEAD But ALIVE ( Matured Advice Need Seriously) by boxer022(m): 9:41pm On Jan 02, 2015
If I call you a fool now you will say that I am insulting you. How will you give a girl your ATM card to go and cash money, what happened to your leg? You are to bear the consequences for your action.
Re: Am DEAD But ALIVE ( Matured Advice Need Seriously) by cokacoola(m): 9:47pm On Jan 02, 2015
boxer022:
If I call you a fool now you will say that I am insulting you. How will you give a girl your ATM card to go and cash money, what happened to your leg? You are to bear the consequences for your action.
mistake have already been made, how can i fine the girl in question
Re: Am DEAD But ALIVE ( Matured Advice Need Seriously) by cokacoola(m): 9:49pm On Jan 02, 2015
firstEVA:

am very very serious this time
Re: Am DEAD But ALIVE ( Matured Advice Need Seriously) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 02, 2015
embarassed you are so smart
Re: Am DEAD But ALIVE ( Matured Advice Need Seriously) by boxer022(m): 9:53pm On Jan 02, 2015
cokacoola:
mistake have already been made, how can i fine the girl in question
you cannot find her as it stands now. The only thing you can do is go to your bank and ask them to block that ATM, so that she will not be able to make further withdrawals.
Re: Am DEAD But ALIVE ( Matured Advice Need Seriously) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 02, 2015
cokacoola:
am very very serious this time
are you sure the girl was hawking orange? I think it was mango, lol grin

Well, let me drop my 50 kobo advice, report the matter to SARS.
Re: Am DEAD But ALIVE ( Matured Advice Need Seriously) by cokacoola(m): 10:04pm On Jan 02, 2015
boxer022:
you cannot find her as it stands now. The only thing you can do is go to your bank and ask them to block that ATM, so that she will not be able to make further withdrawals.
she has empty my acount already [b/]And ihave bin saving the money for two years working as a gateman[b]
Re: Am DEAD But ALIVE ( Matured Advice Need Seriously) by cokacoola(m): 10:09pm On Jan 02, 2015
firstEVA:
are you sure the girl was hawking orange? I think it was mango, lol grin

Well, let me drop my 50 kobo advice, report the matter to SARS.
i told me jnr broda in army and he gave me five dirty slap and call me a fool
Re: Am DEAD But ALIVE ( Matured Advice Need Seriously) by Kenneth205(m): 10:09pm On Jan 02, 2015
cokacoola:
i met a girl,here in lagos hawking orange.so i told her my intention of dating her and she accepted.that was october,so we dated for a month only and i have sex with her like 4times..but on christmas day,i took her to lagos countdown for flexing and to claim a bigboy,i gave her my atm card and my password to go and catch some money.and i have only 200thousand in my account,the money i laboured as a security guy for 2yearz to save..to end it all,i havent seen the girl till date and her phone is switchoff..whatdo i do please am dead but alive.

Jizoz!!!!! SEE Mugu 2015.
Re: Am DEAD But ALIVE ( Matured Advice Need Seriously) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 02, 2015
cokacoola:
i told me jnr broda in army and he gave me five dirty slap and call me a fool
grin grin lol
Hahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahaha

Try sars my brother. That your brother is a fool. Why should he slap a whole security guy grin give me his number let me handle his fuckup
Re: Am DEAD But ALIVE ( Matured Advice Need Seriously) by cokacoola(m): 10:32pm On Jan 02, 2015
firstEVA:
grin grin lol
Hahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahaha

Try sars my brother. That your brother is a fool. Why should he slap a whole security guy grin give me his number let me handle his fuckup
Dont mind him grin
Btw, there is this baba in my street that is asking me to 20k, that he will gimme powder and if i blow it 4times the girl wil return Is it true?
Re: Am DEAD But ALIVE ( Matured Advice Need Seriously) by Berthezda(m): 10:47pm On Jan 02, 2015
this guy dey mad ni?
Re: Am DEAD But ALIVE ( Matured Advice Need Seriously) by shigo20(m): 11:18pm On Jan 02, 2015
Berthezda:
this guy dey mad ni?
real time madness
Re: Am DEAD But ALIVE ( Matured Advice Need Seriously) by boxer022(m): 11:20pm On Jan 02, 2015
cokacoola:
she has empty my acount already [b/]And ihave bin saving the money for two years working as a gateman[b]
Whatever you make now as income don't pay it into that account until you block that ATM.
Re: Am DEAD But ALIVE ( Matured Advice Need Seriously) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jan 02, 2015
Just complete your death!
Re: Am DEAD But ALIVE ( Matured Advice Need Seriously) by 100Cents: 11:33pm On Jan 02, 2015
Dorisbest:
Go and hug transformer undecided

Give him the location of the nearest transformer..

Haha
Re: Am DEAD But ALIVE ( Matured Advice Need Seriously) by 100Cents: 11:37pm On Jan 02, 2015
Op, its your village people using your brain..

Go for deliverance..
Re: Am DEAD But ALIVE ( Matured Advice Need Seriously) by armadeo(m): 11:43pm On Jan 02, 2015
selfoss:
hang yourself..

U are insane!!!! grin grin grin

I can't stop laughing
Re: Am DEAD But ALIVE ( Matured Advice Need Seriously) by Ezibless: 11:46pm On Jan 02, 2015
You expect us to believe that?

Upon how well we know how guys the use barb wire protect ATM card?

Y didn't go along with her or better stil withdraw am give her urself?
Re: Am DEAD But ALIVE ( Matured Advice Need Seriously) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 02, 2015
Dis is super story
Re: Am DEAD But ALIVE ( Matured Advice Need Seriously) by hillaryjeff(m): 2:54am On Jan 03, 2015
shakara oloje ni by late FELA ANIKULAPO.
Re: Am DEAD But ALIVE ( Matured Advice Need Seriously) by Nobody: 4:12am On Jan 03, 2015
cokacoola:
Dont mind him grin
Btw, there is this baba in my street that is asking me to 20k, that he will gimme powder and if i blow it 4times the girl wil return Is it true?
it is true but too expensive, that baba wants to cheat you, the fastest way if you wan go spiritual na to naked waka your street for one week. With that, your spirit will command her spirit to return the money. You can thank me later.
Re: Am DEAD But ALIVE ( Matured Advice Need Seriously) by cokacoola(m): 6:44am On Jan 03, 2015
100Cents:
Op, its your village people using your brain..

Go for deliverance..
lyk wich church
Re: Am DEAD But ALIVE ( Matured Advice Need Seriously) by cokacoola(m): 7:25am On Jan 03, 2015
firstEVA:
it is true but too expensive, that baba wants to cheat you, the fastest way if you wan go spiritual na to naked waka your street for one week. With that, your spirit will command her spirit to return the money. You can thank me later.
let do it 2gether wink if e work. We share the money 50/50

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! He Is Gay! / Guys, Share Your Public Embarrassment When Wooing A Lady / She Wants My Semen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.