Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Opinion:three Reason Not To Marry A Lady Older Than You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinion:three Reason Not To Marry A Lady Older Than You (1296 Views)

Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / How Do I Satisfy A Lady Older Than Me In Bed?? Oppinions Pls / Should A Man Marry A Lady Older Than Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion:three Reason Not To Marry A Lady Older Than You by Gagame(m): 9:55pm On Jan 02, 2015
Women has this desperate acts withing them that they talk to their man almost rudely,imagine she's older than you then seriously you are on your own cos she will want to dictate hw you live.take decisions for u,dis respect ur family members even d senior members of your family cos she will think after all we are all age mates. POINT 1:She must have actually met wit older guys than you are,she might really not respect them cos that's the woman thing,if they can't respect those guys older than you then I'm sorry u r nt exempeted. POINT 2:She probably might have younger onces that their age matches yours,if she can challenge those onces(God help you marry the angry onces)or even raises hands on them and nothing happens then you are sure not exempted. POINT 3:She must have been bleeped so well, wen u two eventually get married she dictates d moods she wants to make love,even when you the man feels wow like I want to make love tonight,I'm sorry she tells you she's tired,do u know why,cos making love means nothing to her,she must have seen bigger D''ks than yours and smaller onces.......folks u can add yours.its my opinion and research.
Re: Opinion:three Reason Not To Marry A Lady Older Than You by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 02, 2015
Well it doesn't mean all elderly ladies disrespect you some are different. but to be honest i have dated a babe way younger than me and sometimes when fight start the insult sef mehn, sometimes i will be like "Chai My Junior bro no even follow me talk this way" so i can't imagine what an elderly babe would do or say. I guess for the strongest of mind.

1 Like

Re: Opinion:three Reason Not To Marry A Lady Older Than You by DeeBoiyy: 10:04pm On Jan 02, 2015
I might marry a lady older than i am. They just have a way of making me melt like ice in the sun

2 Likes

Re: Opinion:three Reason Not To Marry A Lady Older Than You by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 02, 2015
DeeBoiyy:
I might marry a lady older than i am. They just have a way of making me melt like ice in the sun

Well sincerely i like dating matured ladies they don't bring unnecessary drama as the younger ones like why didn't you call me or you can't be that busy at work. The youngs one are just immature brat and attention seekers. sadly am at the age where you can't date elderly babes cause in all fairness you don't wanna waste their time if marriage is not on your mind.

3 Likes

Re: Opinion:three Reason Not To Marry A Lady Older Than You by Gagame(m): 10:12pm On Jan 02, 2015
pcguru1:
Well it doesn't mean all elderly ladies disrespect you some are different. but to be honest i have dated a babe way younger than me and sometimes when fight start the insult sef mehn, sometimes i will be like "Chai My Junior bro no even follow me talk this way" so i can't imagine what an elderly babe would do or say. I guess for the strongest of mind.
yea its still cool wen you are older than her and she's doin that,there will be limits to what she can do,bt trust me is she's older than you its always,just say anything then u see her in action.
Re: Opinion:three Reason Not To Marry A Lady Older Than You by DeeBoiyy: 10:14pm On Jan 02, 2015
pcguru1:

Well sincerely i like dating matured ladies they don't bring unnecessary drama as the younger ones like why didn't you call me or you can't be that busy at work. The youngs one are just immature brat and attention seekers. sadly am at the age where you can't date elderly babes cause in all fairness you don't wanna waste their time if marriage is not on your mind.

thats very true. I've encountered such situation
Re: Opinion:three Reason Not To Marry A Lady Older Than You by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 02, 2015
wrong, wrong and so wrong
Re: Opinion:three Reason Not To Marry A Lady Older Than You by ejikeme(m): 10:33pm On Jan 02, 2015
wrong bro... you respect her, she respects you.
unless you're a financial drain pipe that took to her because of what money you think you milk out of her.
Re: Opinion:three Reason Not To Marry A Lady Older Than You by sunnydayasaba(m): 11:02pm On Jan 02, 2015
Ur so so so wrong....some girls are jst rude, it has nothing to do with age. So age has nothing to do wit character and respect.
Re: Opinion:three Reason Not To Marry A Lady Older Than You by yungchop: 11:51pm On Jan 02, 2015
Gagame:
Women has this desperate acts withing them that they talk to their man almost rudely,imagine she's older than you then seriously you are on your own cos she will want to dictate hw you live.take decisions for u,dis respect ur family members even d senior members of your family cos she will think after all we are all age mates. POINT 1:She must have actually met wit older guys than you are,she might really not respect them cos that's the woman thing,if they can't respect those guys older than you then I'm sorry u r nt exempeted. POINT 2:She probably might have younger onces that their age matches yours,if she can challenge those onces(God help you marry the angry onces)or even raises hands on them and nothing happens then you are sure not exempted. POINT 3:She must have been bleeped so well, wen u two eventually get married she dictates d moods she wants to make love,even when you the man feels wow like I want to make love tonight,I'm sorry she tells you she's tired,do u know why,cos making love means nothing to her,she must have seen bigger D''ks than yours and smaller onces.......folks u can add yours.its my opinion and research.
this is what I call BULLSHEEET.. if you enter front page make amadioha use my balls free egg angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion:three Reason Not To Marry A Lady Older Than You by jahbiz: 1:12am On Jan 03, 2015
Yea Yea Yeah. Em into a woman

that's 10yrs older than me, no

marriage is intended though. But

Since i've started this journey or

should I call it adventure my life has

not been the same.

What doesn't kill a man, makes him

stronger.

It's a ain't a good game 4 the dull

ones anyway.

1 Like

Re: Opinion:three Reason Not To Marry A Lady Older Than You by Hazardd(m): 2:12am On Jan 03, 2015
if she is rich..
I mean too much money.

My friend! Age is just a number
Re: Opinion:three Reason Not To Marry A Lady Older Than You by zeezahbee(f): 2:15am On Jan 03, 2015
One mans food is another poison, it depends on how you can cope . Age doesn't have anything to do with maturity, some old ladies are just so dumb or rude. Go for what you are cool with. I love older guys anyways

2 Likes

Re: Opinion:three Reason Not To Marry A Lady Older Than You by Gagame(m): 6:12am On Jan 03, 2015
yungchop:
this is what I call BULLSHEEET.. if you enter front page make amadioha use my balls free egg angry
u dey vex ooo.
Re: Opinion:three Reason Not To Marry A Lady Older Than You by DocAdray(f): 6:19am On Jan 03, 2015
OP, you are 15% right!
Re: Opinion:three Reason Not To Marry A Lady Older Than You by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 03, 2015
OP ure just so pointless. Am a year older than my bf and all these things u mentioned are just off d hoom!! Say what u know abeg..

1 Like

Re: Opinion:three Reason Not To Marry A Lady Older Than You by chiozor: 5:59pm On Jan 03, 2015
But no one has agreed or denied the 3rd point op raised? lipsrsealed
Re: Opinion:three Reason Not To Marry A Lady Older Than You by badassProdigy(m): 7:57pm On Jan 03, 2015
not all d tyme OP
sum marriage of such still work out well...

1 Like

Re: Opinion:three Reason Not To Marry A Lady Older Than You by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 03, 2015
zeezahbee:
One mans food is another poison. I love older guys anyways

Would u have married a younger guy?, cos that would have placed u in the category the OP described.

Older ladies are far more matured and more homely than younger ones. I do not believe all have attitude problem. Any man that can't control an older lady cannot control a younger one if they eventually get married.
Older ladies understand better, they are more submissive n if they love u, they love u for real and chances of them cheatin on u is very slim, cos they have seen a lot and would rather stay with one guy than hop like grasshoppers, unlike the younger ladies who believe the grass is always greener on the other side cos they have not seen anything.

Old or young, marry any lady who makes u happy and u will have a happy home
Re: Opinion:three Reason Not To Marry A Lady Older Than You by keletex2000(m): 9:15pm On Jan 03, 2015
Well,age,they say, is just a number and its a case of mind over matter. All the same,if you don't mind, it doesn't matter. Peace.
Re: Opinion:three Reason Not To Marry A Lady Older Than You by dawealthiestman(m): 12:15am On Jan 04, 2015
Gagame:
Re: Opinion:three Reason Not To Marry A Lady Older Than You by cyprus000: 12:35am On Jan 04, 2015
yungchop:
lolgrin...right from small.i have never liked young ladies,dey just turn me off,maybe its my nature becs anytim i see my guyz flirtin arund with all this yung gals.i just feel lyk shooting dem.a lady older Dan u and loves u will NEVER EVER disrespect u(fact),instead she will tread u lyk egg.all galfrnd i have had,are older dan me and it feels gud dating dem becs u dont need to wast ur tym tamin dem lyk d yung once.

(1) (Reply)

Top 8 Reasons Women Cheat – This May Surprise You / Why You Should Never Date A Calabar Girl!!! / Why We're Nicer To Strangers Than The People We Love Most

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.