Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

S He Using Me??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / S He Using Me??? (5501 Views)

How To Know If A Guy Is Serious About You Using ME As Case Study(pictures Added) / Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

S He Using Me??? by 30ammy(f): 11:03pm On Jan 02, 2015
Dating this guy,thing s that his so proud of himself,talks of how famous he is and all that.i noticed he calls wen ever he needs a favour,wasn't complaining at first but it becoming regular...he ask for airtime,cash and the worst s that have never asked him for anything and he has never giving me anything...he keeps saying his busy anytime he doesn't call..that I should stick with him and b patient..i do the calling and texting..i feel am being used here....advice please...No insult also
Re: S He Using Me??? by Berthezda(m): 11:07pm On Jan 02, 2015
he's a golddigger.

2 Likes

Re: S He Using Me??? by HappyCreative(f): 11:10pm On Jan 02, 2015
Sorry, girl he is using you. You can do so much better.
Re: S He Using Me??? by Kunmius(m): 11:11pm On Jan 02, 2015
U r dealing with a playa, goldigger, attentionseeker, etc. Not good qualities for a man to have
Re: S He Using Me??? by jingh(f): 11:11pm On Jan 02, 2015
if he is so proud of himself and he still collect from you almost everyday, then you are a member of CHATTERED FEMALE MAGA OF NIGERIA.
#no offence.

d truth is there for you see gurl

5 Likes

Re: S He Using Me??? by 30ammy(f): 11:12pm On Jan 02, 2015
HappyCreative:
Sorry, girl he is using you. You can do so much better.
Thank u
Re: S He Using Me??? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 02, 2015
He has not started using u yet
Wait a liitle

1 Like

Re: S He Using Me??? by 30ammy(f): 11:13pm On Jan 02, 2015
jingh:
if he is so proud of himself and he still collect from you almost everyday, then you are a member of CHATTERED FEMALE MAGA OF NIGERIA.
#no offence.

d truth is there for you see gurl

Lol that's what I keep thinking...his saying he has these and that but still can't get little things for himself...thank u....feel like a maga sad

2 Likes

Re: S He Using Me??? by 30ammy(f): 11:14pm On Jan 02, 2015
badoolee:
Wait a liitle

Lol that's rather harsh..thanks sha
Re: S He Using Me??? by 9inches(m): 11:15pm On Jan 02, 2015
Chai, anoda maga! You already know he's using you. Girl you need to take a looooong walk. Place some more value on yourself, you deserve better than that playa.
Re: S He Using Me??? by Samiceman: 11:15pm On Jan 02, 2015
Owk, good. So op, what happened to ur "I" I actually thought the topic is "S HE iS USING ME"
Re: S He Using Me??? by MrCork: 11:17pm On Jan 02, 2015
badoolee:
Wait a liitle

^^^kaiii...see boooobsi. tongue

2 Likes

Re: S He Using Me??? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 02, 2015
MrCork:

^^^kaiii...see boooobsi. tongue
incase you don't know
Those boobs aint light skinned

1 Like

Re: S He Using Me??? by 30ammy(f): 11:20pm On Jan 02, 2015
9inches:
Chai, anoda maga! You already know he's using you. Girl you need to take a looooong walk. Place some more value on yourself, you deserve better than that playa.

Thanks
Re: S He Using Me??? by jimizy77(m): 11:23pm On Jan 02, 2015
How lng have u guys been dating? Ur answer determines d advice I will give u
Re: S He Using Me??? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 02, 2015
30ammy:

Lol that's rather harsh..thanks sha
awchhh am sorry mam
Re: S He Using Me??? by 30ammy(f): 11:24pm On Jan 02, 2015
jimizy77:
How lng have u guys been dating? Ur answer determines d advice I will give u

A month lol
Re: S He Using Me??? by jingh(f): 11:25pm On Jan 02, 2015
30ammy:

Lol that's what I keep thinking...his saying he has these and that but still can't get little things for himself...thank u....feel like a maga sad
cut his supply finally
Re: S He Using Me??? by 30ammy(f): 11:27pm On Jan 02, 2015
jingh:
cut his supply finally

First thing tomorrow morning

2 Likes

Re: S He Using Me??? by 9inches(m): 11:28pm On Jan 02, 2015
30ammy:
Thanks
You are welcome.
Make sure you tell how you kicked the parasite's butt off your life o. *scratches ear*
Re: S He Using Me??? by wunmi590(m): 11:28pm On Jan 02, 2015
He is jst usin u 2 rfrsh his blood, run 4 ur lyf grin
Re: S He Using Me??? by 30ammy(f): 11:30pm On Jan 02, 2015
9inches:

You are welcome.
Make sure you tell how you kicked the parasite's butt off your life o. *scratches ear*
Lol
Re: S He Using Me??? by remsonik(f): 11:35pm On Jan 02, 2015
Pls leave him...at first he will try to make you feel bad and so guilty for leaving him but the truth is that you deserve better. He's a man let him earn a living by himself!!! Break up with him now!!
Re: S He Using Me??? by vicadex07(m): 11:50pm On Jan 02, 2015
PLS DATE ME...I WILL TREAT YOU BETTER...AM SERIOUS sad

30ammy:
Dating this guy,thing s that his so proud of himself,talks of how famous he is and all that.i noticed he calls wen ever he needs a favour,wasn't complaining at first but it becoming regular...he ask for airtime,cash and the worst s that have never asked him for anything and he has never giving me anything...he keeps saying his busy anytime he doesn't call..that I should stick with him and b patient..i do the calling and texting..i feel am being used here....advice please...No insult also
Re: S He Using Me??? by jimizy77(m): 11:55pm On Jan 02, 2015
U deserve better though,relationship is nt onesided.it shouLd be about d two people involve.try talkin to him about hoW u feel,if he loves u he should be able to respect ur feelings and not hurt u. But since u said d relatnshp is jst a Month u can still give him a little tym 2 change......(The Emperer building was nt built in a day)....people do change
Re: S He Using Me??? by F22RAPTOR(m): 12:26am On Jan 03, 2015
You are not a Maga, you're a Magaress... grin grin grin
Re: S He Using Me??? by Tymax(m): 1:43am On Jan 03, 2015
Fishy story. Na girls dey do dis kind tin.
Re: S He Using Me??? by Etetejake(m): 2:32am On Jan 03, 2015
Male ar Maga while Female ar Mugu. hmm, food for thought. never knew their there is also a female vasion of foolishness. thought it was only male that falls into this category.
Re: S He Using Me??? by guente02(m): 2:41am On Jan 03, 2015
He's smarter than you girl. grin grin grin
Re: S He Using Me??? by Nobody: 5:02am On Jan 03, 2015
shey u need a prophet to tell you,you are his mugu grin grin grin...the guy don see mugu,p;

you dating mr famous
Re: S He Using Me??? by sexybash(f): 5:35am On Jan 03, 2015
jimizy77:
U deserve better though,relationship is nt onesided.it shouLd be about d two people involve.try talkin to him about hoW u feel,if he loves u he should be able to respect ur feelings and not hurt u. But since u said d relatnshp is jst a Month u can still give him a little tym 2 change......(The Emperer building was nt built in a day)....people do change
You are a bad person grin angry sad

2 Likes

Re: S He Using Me??? by jimizy77(m): 9:57am On Jan 03, 2015
sexybash:

You are a bad person grin angry sad
. If 30ammy were to be married and and she is ur sis,and dis kind of thin happened to her,will u advice her to pack out of the marriage? .. Smh for u..gone are d days when women endure hardship with their man,....... If d guy refuse to change she can break up with him, its either she's the side chick or the guy na confirm player dat doesn't even give a f*ck angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Relationships And Money / Erica Hospitalized After Having A Mental Breakdown Due To Her Disqualification / Nigerian Girls Lets Learn To Love And Support Each Other!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.