Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

S He Using Me??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / S He Using Me??? (5500 Views)

How To Know If A Guy Is Serious About You Using ME As Case Study(pictures Added) / Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: S He Using Me??? by 30ammy(f): 9:57am On Jan 03, 2015
F22RAPTOR:
You are not a Maga, you're a Magaress... grin grin grin

Lol
Re: S He Using Me??? by 30ammy(f): 10:00am On Jan 03, 2015
Just ended it with him o....he keeps saying am hartless..am not being patient during rough times...I should help him with card,he wanna do something,he will call me to solve things out..omo have been used oo undecided
Re: S He Using Me??? by drizzy009: 10:01am On Jan 03, 2015
30ammy:
Dating this guy,thing s that his so proud of himself,talks of how famous he is and all that.i noticed he calls wen ever he needs a favour,wasn't complaining at first but it becoming regular...he ask for airtime,cash and the worst s that have never asked him for anything and he has never giving me anything...he keeps saying his busy anytime he doesn't call..that I should stick with him and b patient..i do the calling and texting..i feel am being used here....advice please...No insult also
whenever he asks for anything from you.... don't pay attention to him, don't give him cash or airtime. etc..... while you're doing this, take your time to notice his behavior....
Re: S He Using Me??? by Olami90: 12:22pm On Jan 03, 2015
if he is not done or satisfied wit ur pus*y, he myt come bak to pretend to b a changed man, pls dont luk back.face other things as u don pack ur bag.B wise and vry careful in ur next relationship.
Re: S He Using Me??? by sexybash(f): 9:51pm On Jan 03, 2015
jimizy77:
. If 30ammy were to be married and and she is ur sis,and dis kind of thin happened to her,will u advice her to pack out of the marriage? .. Smh for u..gone are d days when women endure hardship with their man,....... If d guy refuse to change she can break up with him, its either she's the side chick or the guy na confirm player dat doesn't even give a f*ck angry
Suffer ko
Stay with Isis ni
Re: S He Using Me??? by MrCork: 10:58pm On Jan 03, 2015
badoolee:
incase you don't know
Those boobs aint light skinned

....nice mangos...swwwery, truss me, right now, I will drink the livin day light outter it...I swaaar to allah! tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: S He Using Me??? by MrCork: 11:00pm On Jan 03, 2015
30ammy:
Dating this guy,thing s that his so proud of himself,talks of how famous he is and all that.i noticed he calls wen ever he needs a favour,wasn't complaining at first but it becoming regular...he ask for airtime,cash and the worst s that have never asked him for anything and he has never giving me anything...he keeps saying his busy anytime he doesn't call..that I should stick with him and b patient..i do the calling and texting..i feel am being used here....advice please...No insult also

angry

1 Like

Re: S He Using Me??? by MrCork: 11:03pm On Jan 03, 2015
30ammy:

....ok...so u want to date famous man coz u want him to buy u air time phone credit?.....this is exaaactly why I warn people tp stay away from dak skin females. ...and then u get upset coz u want to use him.

.....sweeery ma profesionaal advise...u nid yor head medicaly re-examine (no oofeinse)
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: S He Using Me??? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 03, 2015
MrCork:

....nice mangos...swwwery, truss me, right now, I will drink the livin day light outter it...I swaaar to allah! tongue

noo.its bad for your health
Re: S He Using Me??? by MrCork: 11:38pm On Jan 03, 2015
badoolee:
noo.its bad for your health

....Ok...may I drink it first to check if it wud improve ma health? undecided
Re: S He Using Me??? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 03, 2015
Are you lightskinned cheesy
MrCork:

....Ok...may I drink it first to check if it wud improve ma health? undecided
Re: S He Using Me??? by dudesexy1111(m): 11:40pm On Jan 03, 2015
Dear free dat guy jare.....
Re: S He Using Me??? by MrCork: 7:07am On Jan 04, 2015
badoolee:
Are you lightskinned cheesy

..F**** N0....am 1000% dark skin but berra lookin than Wesley snipes! angry
Re: S He Using Me??? by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 04, 2015
Team lightskinned dudes Can't you bleach a little cheesy
MrCork:

..F**** N0....am 1000% dark skin but berra lookin than Wesley snipes! angry
Re: S He Using Me??? by rsleeky(f): 9:14am On Jan 04, 2015
Break up wt him ...ur probably a side chick
Re: S He Using Me??? by Olomubj: 9:44am On Jan 04, 2015
Kindly run for your life for that types of guy I bet you he doesn't hv a single feelings for you tackles of loving you he is not the right guy for you as a young lady bcs if he loves you the way he use to say it when he want to sleep with you he wil create a chance for you in terms of communication Cs no 1 tools of love is communication n he wil not be asking you for a favour always n moreover he should be the one in position of doing you a favor,.young lady pray for your own man who wil love you,who wil make you happy throughout the rest of your life n who wil cary you like a new born baby
Re: S He Using Me??? by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 04, 2015
People dont just break up like that people.
SMH.
What happened with reducing your calls and text and stop giving him money.
Ask for a favour from him too lets see what happens.
Speak with him and tell him things you dont like with regards to communication and all.
Dont talk about money. Just stop giving him.
Relationship is hardwork and after trying and it persists then you may have to tie the engine of a suzuki power bike to your legs.
Re: S He Using Me??? by illicit(m): 6:37am On Jan 19, 2015
30ammy and i am here crushing myself to death 4u, so its this goldigga dats spoiling my show....? Pls leave him already, u deserve the best!
Re: S He Using Me??? by OGeeKush(m): 7:11am On Jan 19, 2015
30ammy:
Just ended it with him o....he keeps saying am hartless..am not being patient during rough times...I should help him with card,he wanna do something,he will call me to solve things out..omo have been used oo undecided

no this gt me crackin'
Re: S He Using Me??? by Youngpo413: 9:09pm On May 17, 2015
30ammy:
lol,I'm sure the guy is very cute,hahahaha,it pays to be handsome,keep doing the calling and texting,infact send airtime join,but at the end you surely get dumped.
Re: S He Using Me??? by Youngpo413: 9:23pm On May 17, 2015
30ammy:
I hope he never fuccckked your pusy as well?
Re: S He Using Me??? by Youngpo413: 10:36pm On May 17, 2015
rsleeky:
Break up wt him ...ur probably a side chick
let her hang on,she will upgraded to the main chick later.
Re: S He Using Me??? by Taavon2: 2:23am On May 18, 2015
How many times do I have to tell you people to stop dating offering boxes.
Re: S He Using Me??? by Dhavids(m): 7:37am On May 18, 2015
Hoping he has not bleept u...cos if he has, u av turn maga finish grin
Re: S He Using Me??? by Wuraagnes(f): 10:38am On Nov 27, 2015
[quote][/quote]sure he's using u cause the purpose of a relationship with a guy is marriage and are u ready for that hmmm?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairalanders, Meet My Woman!!!!!! / My Girlfriend Called Me 'bros'. / Why Are Some Nigerian Girls Naturally Rude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.