Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,219 members, 7,860,387 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:18 AM

true story - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / true story (783 Views)

The True Story Of The Boy Buried Alive Inside Brick Walls Of Old House / The True Story Behind St Valentine- Saint Of Love / Help!! True Story, He Was Bitten By A Werewolf, Pls What Can He Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

true story by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 02, 2015
Story is coming
Re: true story by Nobody: 12:11am On Jan 03, 2015
at my school I was the youngest foreign student in my school at 17,after 6months of resumption I have to look for a part time job,after I have looked for job no job,no one to send money,no one to call for money'african mentality!!! Any one that is in abroad have money.i nearly die of hunger if not for my Chinese friends.i have to leave the school and find some thing doing,this period was very hot in China because of the Olympic and China Asian game .at guangzhou city the police is too much chasing and harassing foreigners, this time every one was living in fear,the arrest any black Africans arrestable, if you miss them at the bus, you wouldn't miss them at your home because the go house to house looking for African immigrant

1 Like

Re: true story by Frankpiska(m): 7:32am On Jan 03, 2015
HKCOMPANY:
at my school I was the youngest foreign student in my school at 17,after 6months of resumption I have to look for a part time job,after I have looked for job no job,no one to send money,no one to call for money'african mentality!!! Any one that is in abroad have money.i nearly die of hunger if not for my Chinese friends.i have to leave the school and find some thing doing,this period was very hot in China because of the Olympic and China Asian game .at guangzhou city the police is too much chasing and harassing foreigners, this time every one was living in fear,the arrest any black Africans arrestable, if you miss them at the bus, you wouldn't miss them at your home because the go house to house looking for African immigrant
Following.
Re: true story by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 03, 2015
This police attack on Africa immigrant expecially Nigerians was caused by our people ,boys that want to make money today and tomorrow . This is mafian period, this is a very dangerous group that was formed by Nigerians(drug dealers )this people was slaughtering people any how,I was eye witness when the slaughtered a south Africa because of 1000$ at dragon hotel, the slaughter there fellow Nigerians put him in the refrigerator at xiu sheng hotel. This time the Chinese are living in fear, the even snatch there wife's .all this time Nigerian ambassador was no where to be found. even if you call him he will not even pick your call . my stay in this city was holible, every one was afraid to accommodate me so I don't have any option than to sleep at macdonad, some time 3 to 4 days I won't even take a shower, between 12 am to 1 am I stay with this people(bad guys)when the see me dieing, crying at the macdonad like a helpless chicken, some times the do call me,dash me some money and encourage me to join and guarantee that I will become a millionaire under a month, but I was too afraid to die

1 Like

Re: true story by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 03, 2015
This was one of the hardest time for people living in China, any where you are be ready to run at any time,this since to be end of mafian in China when the attack a Nigerian millionaire, butcher his worker and get away with some millions of dollars, with the Asian game coming soon ,Chinese government send mafian police from Beijing to wept out any thing Nigerian from guangzhou city,when the arrive some of the delegates was lead by this man the stole his money, going from house to house picking Nigerian immigrants, but this since to be good news for me ,because of the mass deportation of Nigerians ,after many months of sleeping in uncompleted building ,sleeping out side at winter, staying days without food or shower,wearing one cloth for more than a month can find a place to work and that is restaurant. I work there as cook, dish washer, after day break we will sleep in the kitchen,at least this time there is hope of living .forgot salary, nobody care s about the money again, just eat and survive is ok .The worst part of it is that your people at home will be calling to send money not knowing what you are passing through and that when I change my believe about people living abroad

2 Likes

Re: true story by Frankpiska(m): 11:34am On Jan 03, 2015
Am seriously following,but why weren't you deported?

(1) (Reply)

Another Fire Outbreak Along Marina Lagos This Morning / BREAKING NEWS: Petroleum Price Reducted From #97 To #87 / 4,000 Boko Haram Members Negotiate Surrender After Being Surrounded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.