Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

7 Things Fr. Mbaka Got Absolutely Wrong - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 7 Things Fr. Mbaka Got Absolutely Wrong (52692 Views)

El-rufai’s Religious Bill In Kaduna ‘absolutely Wrong’ – Senator Shehu Sani / Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong / "Rev. Fr." Ejike Mbaka Got Only One Thing Wrong! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Things Fr. Mbaka Got Absolutely Wrong by Lakeshizu(m): 10:56am On Jan 03, 2015
dvee2:

How much money did GEJ gave to CAN under Pastor Ayo Orisejafor for the CAN Pastor to be campaigning for GEJ? You didnt criticise the pastor then abi?
Nigerians are Hypocrites, as long as it is in their favour no problem.
Re: 7 Things Fr. Mbaka Got Absolutely Wrong by Rendition(m): 10:59am On Jan 03, 2015
thomasjoe:
To all Buhari's Fans -----May God Run your lives the way Buhari denied Journalists Freedom of Speech, Ran Nigeria's Economy in 1984 and sneaked in the 53 suitcases ....Say AMEN !
and may al those who supprt GEJ start losing a family member to bokoharam nd suffer frm d hash condition his Govt brought..say Amen

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Fr. Mbaka Got Absolutely Wrong by kambili999(f): 11:11am On Jan 03, 2015
olrotimi:
Some persons have thrown caution to the wind, lying against the Holy Spirit with impunity. Well, I wouldn't be surprised this came from a Catholic-So-Called-man-of-god, Holy Mary is more reverenced by them.
that is not true. you don't have to spit ills here, especially those you are not sure of.
Re: 7 Things Fr. Mbaka Got Absolutely Wrong by ChinemeOkpan: 11:11am On Jan 03, 2015
Collynzo9:
@ Moderatorr1 thank you so much for this post. You just took everything out of my head and created a thread out of it.

When he said electricity supply hasn't improved, I was shocked to hear that from a man living in Enugu.
Then he said there has never been so much blood shed in Nigeria as we have had under GEJ, we all know of the Biafran war.
Even the several communual clashes, militancy and northern riots under OBJ could account for as many deaths as that of Boko haram.

Collynzo9 be deceiving yourself. You cannot treat NLanders like fools. You registered the Moderatorr1 account 3 days ago on the 31st of December 2014. You started this thread and then told your favorite Mod to put it on front page.

This thread was started and put up on FB by a collaboration btw Collynzo9 and the PDP Mod

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Fr. Mbaka Got Absolutely Wrong by zyonpendrahgon: 11:12am On Jan 03, 2015
gnykelly:
consolation thread for saTANist
if your an xtain. u would know wat a satanist means. but cos your dillusioned, you would proudly compromise, for anoda human like u, nah sperm make buhari o. no be egg yolk.
gnykelly:
consolation thread for saTANist
if your an xtain. u would know wat a satanist means. but cos your dillusioned, you would proudly compromise, for anoda human like u, nah sperm make buhari o. no be egg yolk.

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Fr. Mbaka Got Absolutely Wrong by Sanguine77(m): 11:13am On Jan 03, 2015
Alexisu:

I will thank u now, not later.

THANKS
I like your kind of person.
Re: 7 Things Fr. Mbaka Got Absolutely Wrong by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 03, 2015
FKO81:

See them Igbo haters they are excited because of Mbaka massage, I'm a member of his adoration ministry he has no right to tell me who to vote for, and his speech will not weaken our voting strength for GEJ, he is on his own on this, we know you guys plans, we will stick with GEJ where our interests will be protected, Igbo nation will be worse in the hands of Hausafulani, people like Buhari, El-rufia, kwankwso, Tinubu.

Waoh!!!!!! so what would happen to you guys after 2019 election assuming he wins 2015 election?
Re: 7 Things Fr. Mbaka Got Absolutely Wrong by Collynzo9: 11:19am On Jan 03, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

Collynzo9 be deceiving yourself. You cannot treat NLanders like fools. You registered the Moderatorr1 account 3 days ago on the 31st of December 2014. You started this thread and then told your favorite Mod to put it on front page.

This thread was started and put up on FB by a collaboration btw Collynzo9 and the PDP Mod

I just checked the account now, it looks suspicious but I ain't the one.
I can swear with anything.
Why would I create a special account for a thread?

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Fr. Mbaka Got Absolutely Wrong by Alexisu: 11:19am On Jan 03, 2015
Sanguine77:

I like your kind of person.

wetin man go do now.

Just appreciating the correction.
Re: 7 Things Fr. Mbaka Got Absolutely Wrong by Sibe007(m): 11:31am On Jan 03, 2015
alotofgrace:
FOLLOWING

is a clergy man supposed to be critizing the king or rebuking/correct him?

They all did in the Bible......the Prophets
Re: 7 Things Fr. Mbaka Got Absolutely Wrong by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 03, 2015
fortunes0215:
How come this post made front page almost immediately while the Rev. Fr. Video tjat has gone viral is yet to make front page.
#Seunisapdpgoon

Exactly. What the OP is referencing, the front page has not seen it yet. So we have to hear about it secondhand, dripping with his personal motive.

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Fr. Mbaka Got Absolutely Wrong by Collynzo9: 11:35am On Jan 03, 2015
MissMeiya:

Exactly. What the OP is referencing, the front page has not seen it yet. So we have to hear about it secondhand, dripping with his personal motive.
See what the OP is referencing and it has been on front page since yesterday, with more comments than this thread.
www.nairaland.com/2072011/father-mbaka-says-jonathan-surrounded
Re: 7 Things Fr. Mbaka Got Absolutely Wrong by Karence(f): 11:38am On Jan 03, 2015
moderatorr1:
During his end of the year cross over night service, Father Mbaka of Enugu State, a catholic priest started voicing support for Buhari. His audience were shocked and fell entirely silent even during the time he called for responses. The priests themselves, standing on the stage with him all folded their hands in awe as the man of God dabbled into politics.

This is a video of Buhari with a spear encouraging his followers to kill people during election. After he lost that election, youth corpers where mobbed. Then he stayed for 2 days before coming to bbc under pressure to ask his people to stop the violence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePJSywwVWZM&feature=youtu.be

He said people should vote Buhari because Jonathan could not stop 'simple insurgency'. In reality, insurgency is not simple, no country has been able to stop insurgency once it has started. Kenya, Libya, Israel, Pakistan, Afghanistan, USA (with all their technology and sophistication), Nigeria.
Terrorism by groups of individuals who use Islam as a motivation or a mask are unstoppable: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_terrorism

1. He said people should vote Buhari because we have not seen more bloodshed in the history of the nation since Boko Haram started. Statistically, boko haram has killed about 10,000 people, Biafran war was started due to a reverse on the aburi accord, it killed 2 million people, mostly civilians. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_Civil_War

2. He said Boko Haram started due to unemployment caused by Goodluck's administration. Well, Boko haram started in 2009 and Goodluck started ruling in 2009 as acting. So when did the unemployment start?
Actually boko haram said their aim is to implement total sharia in Nigeria. And that they are against democracy or anything from the west.

3. He said Buhari built the enugu-onitsha express way. Heheheheee! Lies! http://www.dawodu.com/buhari.htm

4. He said there is no light in Enugu, actually, its the opposite, there is almost 24 hours power supply. https://www.nairaland.com/2072516/225-hours-power-supply-ten

5. He said Buhari didn't encourage violence, lies, see the video above.

6. Then He said Buhari didn't say he will make the country ungovernable, he pointed that ciroma was the one who said it. cool .. but Buhari actually said "if i don't win in 2015, the dogs and the baboons will soak in blood"
And refused to join the team to negotiate with boko haram.

7. Fr. Mbaka said Buhari said he will islamise nigeria but didnt mean it since he didnt do it the first time he ruled.
Lol.
In 2001, Buhari said in a meeting "God willingly we will continue to push for total implementation of sharia in the country. Those who are not part of us should learn about it" .

And...Fr. Mbaka said the holy spirit told him so. smiley

Hmmm, i'm a catholic but Nwa Mbaka is on his own in this one. I wonder how much they paid him.

#teamGEJ2019 fee dee feeeee!
Of a truth, this will be a heated election.
i'm viewing in 3D. Grabs pop corn
moderatorr1:
During his end of the year cross over night service, Father Mbaka of Enugu State, a catholic priest started voicing support for Buhari. His audience were shocked and fell entirely silent even during the time he called for responses. The priests themselves, standing on the stage with him all folded their hands in awe as the man of God dabbled into politics.

This is a video of Buhari with a spear encouraging his followers to kill people during election. After he lost that election, youth corpers where mobbed. Then he stayed for 2 days before coming to bbc under pressure to ask his people to stop the violence.

He said people should vote Buhari because Jonathan could not stop 'simple insurgency'. In reality, insurgency is not simple, no country has been able to stop insurgency once it has started. Kenya, Libya, Israel, Pakistan, Afghanistan, USA (with all their technology and sophistication), Nigeria.
Terrorism by groups of individuals who use Islam as a motivation or a mask are unstoppable: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_terrorism

1. He said people should vote Buhari because we have not seen more bloodshed in the history of the nation since Boko Haram started. Statistically, boko haram has killed about 10,000 people, Biafran war was started due to a reverse on the aburi accord, it killed 2 million people, mostly civilians. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_Civil_War

2. He said Boko Haram started due to unemployment caused by Goodluck's administration. Well, Boko haram started in 2009 and Goodluck started ruling in 2009 as acting. So when did the unemployment start?
Actually boko haram said their aim is to implement total sharia in Nigeria. And that they are against democracy or anything from the west.

3. He said Buhari built the enugu-onitsha express way. Heheheheee! Lies! http://www.dawodu.com/buhari.htm

4. He said there is no light in Enugu, actually, its the opposite, there is almost 24 hours power supply. https://www.nairaland.com/2072516/225-hours-power-supply-ten

6. Then He said Buhari didn't say he will make the country ungovernable, he pointed that ciroma was the one who said it. cool .. but Buhari actually said "if i don't win in 2015, the dogs and the baboons will soak in blood"

7. Fr. Mbaka said Buhari said he will islamise nigeria but didnt mean it since he didnt do it the first time he ruled.
Lol.
In 2001, Buhari said in a meeting "God willingly we will continue to push for total implementation of sharia in the country. Those who are not part of us should learn about it" .

Hmmm, i'm a catholic but Nwa Mbaka is on his own in this one. I wonder how much they paid him.

Re: 7 Things Fr. Mbaka Got Absolutely Wrong by EbuGeneral(m): 11:49am On Jan 03, 2015
olrotimi:
Some persons have thrown caution to the wind, lying against the Holy Spirit with impunity. Well, I wouldn't be surprised this came from a Catholic-So-Called-man-of-god, Holy Mary is more reverenced by them.
anu ohia

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Fr. Mbaka Got Absolutely Wrong by seedorfabbey: 11:58am On Jan 03, 2015
Dis man is saying d truth GEJ has failled us no free movement Naija again. Innocent ppl are dying everyday and GEJ has keepin telling us lying dat he will stop d insurgence .4get about religion or. Tribal sentiment annd face d reality. GEJ must Go

2 Likes

Re: 7 Things Fr. Mbaka Got Absolutely Wrong by titoetal(m): 12:00pm On Jan 03, 2015
People are miss quoting Fr. Ejike Mbaka and confuse ga dima.
Mbaka proclaimed that GEJ should use his power as GCFR and prosecute those causing trouble in the country because GEJ knows them according to the Priest. He actually said he is not happy the way the country is being run and that GEJ must change his style of leadership to benefit the people if he wants to lead us more.
He even re-echoed it right at the adoration ground when people started murmuring what he meant. Yes, it is true his statement can be interpreted by many as campaigning against GEJ but in actuality, he wants him to do more.
I am sure Fr. Ejike Mbaka may speak soon on this trending issue from him. I remembered how he was attacked online by opposition of GEJ following his statement when 1st lady, PEJ visited the adoration ground late last year.

God Bless Nigeria.
Re: 7 Things Fr. Mbaka Got Absolutely Wrong by genearts(m): 12:07pm On Jan 03, 2015
Kennywills7:
To b honest pastors/ Reverend fathers should focus on d work of God

Its shameful seeing some of our suppose men of God make comments in disgraceful manners

There is nothing wrong speaking up against bad governance in a society whether you are a pastor, priest or imam. Go and read about Ahab and Elijah, David and Nathan, Saul and Samuel and so on.
Re: 7 Things Fr. Mbaka Got Absolutely Wrong by Athanatos(m): 12:09pm On Jan 03, 2015
olrotimi:

Have sense,my son.
Re: 7 Things Fr. Mbaka Got Absolutely Wrong by tola9ja: 12:09pm On Jan 03, 2015
2015 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION RESULT
(PREDICTION)

SOUTH EAST
Enugu ............ Jonathan. 1,301,185
Ebonyi ........... Jonathan. 876,248
Anambra ........ Jonathan. 1,758,219
Imo. ................ Buhari. 1,611,715
Abia ................ Jonathan. 1,481,189
TOTAL: Jonathan : 5,416,843
Buhari: 1,611,715

SOUTH WEST
Ogun .............. Buhari. 1,869,324
Osun .............. Buhari. 1,293,967
Lagos ............. Buhari. 6,247,845
Ondo. ............ Jonathan. 1,557,973
Ekiti ............... Jonathan. 368,221
Oyo ................ Buhari. 2,577,490
TOTAL: BUHARI: 12,239,381
Jonathan: 2,228,975

SOUTH SOUTH
Edo ............ Buhari. 1,412,222
Delta .......... Jonathan. 1,900,055
Bayelsa. ...... Jonathan. 472,102
Akwa Ib ....... Jonathan. 1,714,781
Rivers. ......... Buhari. 2,419,058
C/Rivers ....... Jonathan. 1,018,550
TOTAL: BUHARI: 3,831,282
Jonathan: 5,105,687

NORTH CENTRAL
Benue .......... Jonathan. 1,415,162
Kogi. ............ Jonathan. 1,215,405
Kwara ........... Buhari. 1,115,665
Nasarawa ..... Buhari. 1,224,206
Niger. ............ Buhari. 721,478
Plateau .......... Jonathan. 1,983,453
TOTAL: BUHARI: 3,061,349
Jonathan: 4,614,020

NORTH EAST
Adamawa. .............. Buhari. 1,714,860
Bauchi. ................... Buhari. 1,835,562
Borno. ...................... Buhari.
Gombe. ..................... Buhari.
Taraba. ..................... Jonathan.
Yobe. ......................... Buhari.
TOTAL: BUHARI: 8,730,013
Jonathan: 1,308,106

NORTH WEST
Jigawa. ........... Buhari. 1,852,698
Kano. ............... Buhari. 5,135,415
Katsina. ........... Buhari. 2,931,668
Kadunna. ......... Buhari. 3,565,762
Kebbi. .............. Buhari. 1,603,468
Sokoto. ............. Buhari. 2,165,508
Zamfara. ........... Buhari. 1,746,024
TOTAL: BUHARI: 18,900,643
Jonathan: 12,203

GENERAL TOTAL: BUHARI: 48, 874, 389.
(WINNER)
Jonathan: 18, 103, 721

May almighty God grant Nigeria this
result come Feb 14, 2015.
Type AMEN if you are in support of this
mega change?

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Fr. Mbaka Got Absolutely Wrong by johnie: 12:17pm On Jan 03, 2015
Re: 7 Things Fr. Mbaka Got Absolutely Wrong by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 03, 2015
this is hw he killed ihakims political career claiming that the guy slapped a Reverend father only to apologize to him later that it is a false rumor
Re: 7 Things Fr. Mbaka Got Absolutely Wrong by LouisVanGaal(m): 12:37pm On Jan 03, 2015
luvinhubby:
This Fr. Mbaka does not learn his lesson.
It was the same Mbaka that swore God told him Chimaroke Nnamani will not win a re-election as Enugu governor in 2003, that if he wins, he will drop his collar as a catholic priest.
Chimaroke won & Mbaka never dropped his collar.
and where's the chimaroke nnamani nw? Did he complete the 2nd tenure?

Even one fake clergy man in the '90's in lag claimed that when he dies, he would ressurect on d third day..like jesus did! On that day, his followers were gathered @ his death bed, wen he tried to perform his stunt from d spirit realm..thunder from abov struck him dead finally! Go ask about 'jesus of oyingbo' to who has lived in lag for ova 30yrs
Re: 7 Things Fr. Mbaka Got Absolutely Wrong by Davidski(m): 12:42pm On Jan 03, 2015
Where did Fr. Mbaka met with d holyspirit... Let him rely on winning soul and leave politics alone... I pray God directs his steps.... GEj till 2019

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Fr. Mbaka Got Absolutely Wrong by calaway: 12:51pm On Jan 03, 2015
emeka2847:

In 2012, Reuben Abati twisted Buhari's words to mean blood of baboon and monkey, and addressed press on it. Now you people say Buhari said it before 2011 election.

TO BE CANDID, JONATHAN'S SMEAR CAMPAIGNS ARE BECOMING TOO DISGUSTING.

YOUR ONLY MAKING FOOLS OF OF YOURSELVES IF YOU THINK BUHARI IS NOT KNOWN FOR WHO HE IS. DID ANYBODY TWIST WHAT HE SAID IN THE VIDEO? EVIL PEOPLE?

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Fr. Mbaka Got Absolutely Wrong by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 03, 2015
moderatorr1:

Lol.

And why didn't you address the issue of highest level of Corruption in Nigeria under the GEJ administration that Fr Mbaka raised??It's obvious you are on payroll though, thus keeping a blind eyes on that.

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Fr. Mbaka Got Absolutely Wrong by 100Cents: 1:13pm On Jan 03, 2015
coolk:
Choi! Father mbaka self!
Why mix religion with politics?

That was why Chimaroke Nnamani was dealing ackwardly with some reverend fathers during his tenure.

Some of these fathers are using their offices to score cheap points in an unwarranted terrain.. Call it poaching...

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Fr. Mbaka Got Absolutely Wrong by 100Cents: 1:16pm On Jan 03, 2015
kaycii1:
im till confused here... 2questions for the gods

1} why would fr mabaka say all diz
2] did holy spirit really tell him dez?
undecided undecided undecided undecided

There are many spirits and confusing voices..

Make him check again the spirit wey tell am...

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Fr. Mbaka Got Absolutely Wrong by robinsoncrosoe: 1:22pm On Jan 03, 2015
This is why nija will not progress.when people gather to listen to fools like mbaka who cannot help this country economically.they will jst shout praise the lord and collect ur money.

Religion is a major cause of nijas problems because people don't think for themselves again.

We don't think of what will help us only what our pastors and imams tells us to do.

Who is this fool called mbaka and what does he kw to tell me what to do because the holy spirit told him.smh

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Fr. Mbaka Got Absolutely Wrong by Ayomel(m): 1:29pm On Jan 03, 2015
moderatorr1:

Lol.

You are a fucking liar.
He didn't ask anyone to vote BUARI.
All your write up is rubbish. If you don't have a job go and get a life fool
You u want GEJ fine. Get ready to be in jail with him till 2019.
Nigeria needs change and things will surely change.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Things Fr. Mbaka Got Absolutely Wrong by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 03, 2015
softysparky:

I am indifferent, just an observation.

All I pray is for this shedding of blood season to be over.
I am in love with you...
Re: 7 Things Fr. Mbaka Got Absolutely Wrong by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 03, 2015
robinsoncrosoe:
This is why nija will not progress.when people gather to listen to fools like mbaka who cannot help this country economically.they will jst shout praise the lord and collect ur money.

Religion is a major cause of nijas problems because people don't think for themselves again.

We don't think of what will help us only what our pastors and imams tells us to do.

Who is this fool called mbaka and what does he kw to tell me what to do because the holy spirit told him.smh

No need insulting him

We believe he can be proved wrong if we personally seek the HolySpirit verification
Re: 7 Things Fr. Mbaka Got Absolutely Wrong by Eziachi: 1:47pm On Jan 03, 2015
moderatorr1:
During his end of the year cross over night service, Father Mbaka of Enugu State, a catholic priest started voicing support for Buhari. His audience were shocked and fell entirely silent even during the time he called for responses. The priests themselves, standing on the stage with him all folded their hands in awe as the man of God dabbled into politics.,
You are right. At first his audience was shocked because they are not use to hearing anything but Jonathan is God's annoited. And hearing resenting voice from this source was a shocking initially but as the talk further, they maybe start to think properly for the time in a long while and many started to cheer.

Really? That's spear throwing for you and not fist punching? Have you ever watch football all your life? If you haven't, try it today, it seems many players and manager are also encouraging violence. How does some of sleep with this sort of screwed mindset?

Terrorism by groups of individuals who use Islam as a motivation or a mask are unstoppable
Wrong again, not the same video I watched. He mentioned many times that he wasn't asking them to vote for anyone or campaign for anyone but he prefers a stranger to rule him with security than his brother and father in insecurity.
Non of this countries you mentioned above had any part of their territory controlled freely by insurgent group. Even in Afghanistan where the Taliban was once in government are not flying flags but stronghold.

He said people should vote Buhari because we have not seen more bloodshed in the history of the nation since Boko Haram started. Statistically, boko haram has killed about 10,000 people, Biafran war was started due to a reverse on the aburi accord, it killed 2 million people, mostly civilians.

I repeat again, he never ask them to vote for any person by name. The only time he mentioned Buhari by name was on the issue of Jonathan government will be made ungovernable. He clarified that Buhari never said such a thing and if assuming he said so, he asked why can't they arrest him and charged him? You are even lying on a video everyone can see.
It stupid to compare Boko Haram with Biafra. It was a war between two countries. Biafra has troops, barracks, command centre, professional military structure with weapons.
Nigeria is not fighting another country and not even a civil war to warrant the rate of daily lost of life and the level of insecurity.
Boko Haram are bunch of Islamic criminals hiding from the bush with occasional attacks. But was emboldened to come without fear because of the government lack of will and incompetence of leadership, plus their original reasoning that it's just northerners killing each other.

He said Boko Haram started due to unemployment caused by Goodluck's administration. Well, Boko haram started in 2009 and Goodluck started ruling in 2009 as acting. So when did the unemployment start?
True, it's stupid to blame unemployment totally for Boko Haram. But there is no doubt that it is the engine of their recruitment drive. Again Boko Haram started well before Jonathan. And where does your claim of 2009 marries with the usual claims by Jonathan and his supporters was as a result of his victory in 2011? That's the effects of manipulating facts, because you will soon shoot yourself on the foot.

He said Buhari built the enugu-onitsha express way. Heheheheee! Lies!
Again he did not say such a thing. He said that it was built by past military governments long time ago but was amazed that in six years, Jonathan cannot even carry a successful repair or widened the ready existing road.

He said there is no light in Enugu, actually, its the opposite, there is almost 24 hours power supply.
You must be living in another Nigeria. In my own town 120 miles from Enugu, had not had light for two weeks. Even Aso Rocks don't have 24 hours of power supply. Am sure Mbaka , as he spoke was using generator to power his event. You cannot know more than him.

He said Buhari didn't encourage violence, lies, see the video above.
Asking voter to guard the vote and never to leave or allow anyone to snatch ballot boxes is encouraging violence?
At the same time. there was a similar campaign of snatch and burn in the West, Imo people also were encouraged by APGA to lynch any attempt to snatch ballot in 2011 gubernatorial election and no one of them had been accused of encouraging violence.

Then He said Buhari didn't say he will make the country ungovernable, he pointed that ciroma was the one who said it. cool .. but Buhari actually said "if i don't win in 2015, the dogs and the baboons will soak in blood"
He was right, Buhari never did. It was a member of PDP Lawal Keita that said it. In fact the presidency has to intervene for Abati when Buhari sued him for making this claim. Abati and Guardian newspaper grovel with an apology. This is a fact, not fictional.

Fr. Mbaka said Buhari said he will islamise nigeria but didnt mean it since he didnt do it the first time he ruled.
Lol.
What video did you watch for crying out loud? He was asking how a single person will Islamic the whole country in a circular state and blame those he called hungry pastors surrounding Jonathan for such ignorant claims and use of fear.

The jury is still out on this quote as no one has ever produced a transcript or video of it. But then an intelligent person like Okadigbo became his VP candidate in 2003.
The people surrounding Jonathan today like Muazu, Sheriff and Shekarau who were the architect of Sharia, conveniently ignored them.

Hmmm, i'm a catholic but Nwa Mbaka is on his own in this one. I wonder how much they paid him
Mbaka and his likes are the creation of Nigeria madness with religion. If he had said the opposite, you would have been the first saying hallelujah.
Few weeks ago when Mrs Jonathan was hobbling with him, he was the agent of the true God and Satan to those hailing him today. The losers being the uninformed ordinary people they manipulate along with the politicians.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

There Is War @ Ojuelegba Right Now / Governor Ayade's Wife, Linda Drives Him To Construction Site. Photos / It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.