Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,198 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

About Kissing Children,,,,,,,,,, - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / About Kissing Children,,,,,,,,,, (5918 Views)

Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People / Kids Kissing And Smooching In Church In Lagos - Photos / Right Or Wrong: The Truth About Kissing Children On The Lips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: About Kissing Children,,,,,,,,,, by AfricanApple(f): 3:07pm On Jan 04, 2015
Lagunna:

na tatafo i come do lipsrsealed grin
no space for tafato here
Re: About Kissing Children,,,,,,,,,, by Exjoker(m): 3:09pm On Jan 04, 2015
Most of the posts here are directed at the boys. Does that mean only girls are allow to kiss kids?
Re: About Kissing Children,,,,,,,,,, by captcochrane(m): 3:31pm On Jan 04, 2015
AfricanApple:
any other means
u aint replying ur msgs jo
Re: About Kissing Children,,,,,,,,,, by damiso(f): 4:26pm On Jan 04, 2015
alutacontinua:

I still have to trace our genealogy, we must be related somewhere somehow cheesy cheesy
The look on my face when someone tries to give me that pecking thingy in the name of greeting lipsrsealed angry undecided once had a roomy who loved doing it, dunno when I bursted on the street one day shocked shocked sad the girl was just looking like WTF is wrong with you undecided embarassed cheesy

Lool its kuku possible grin grin we could be related..

I actually don't mind hugs and pecks with my personal people but when one random brother in church who we just say 'hello' 'hello'now wants to give me choke hold all in the name of saying happy new year at crossover service (yes it happened) angry na corner eye I give am.I stretched out hand he grabbed me I just quickly converted it to side hug (very good at that grin) make one random bro no come dey use style tap unnecessary current grin.

I can be very friendly while still maintaining a certain degree of appropriateness when dealing with people. We suppose don dey one level for us to be hugging or pecking when we greet.
Re: About Kissing Children,,,,,,,,,, by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 04, 2015
haftob:

Imagine! Mayb she has just finish giving her boyf bj lyk dat,and she's using the sinful mouth to kiss an innocent baby...ayamakata

That possibility really troubled me angry.
Re: About Kissing Children,,,,,,,,,, by bukatyne(f): 9:08pm On Jan 06, 2015
byvan:

About the bolded, i have heard something about brain/ destiny harnessing procedures carried out by a simple touch on a child's head lipsrsealed.

Lol @ destiny harnessing procedures

1 Like

Re: About Kissing Children,,,,,,,,,, by Daresh(f): 9:50pm On Jan 06, 2015
My dear there is no advice in this one, I don't allow my kids to kiss anyone else, even my brother. I no dey hide am, I tell them in front of him "Don't kiss Uncle, you can only kiss mummy and daddy". Even my maid tried to kiss them, see se were! I don't even allow them to kiss granpa sef! Abeg this world we live in is very strange.
Re: About Kissing Children,,,,,,,,,, by bebe2(f): 11:06pm On Jan 06, 2015
pinkydaisy:
Hello all, couldn't sleep,,something has been on my mind.

What is your take about other people other than yourself or spouse giving your child a kiss,,,whether on the lips or cheeks,,and when i say child i mean your 3 year old and below,,,,

I don't know if am being overly paranoid but by God i hate it so much and can not fathom why people do such,,,,,,,,i am so planning to start telling people outright - NO KISSING - i don't know if that is wrong though.

Hubby's friend came earlier and my cutie out-rightly refused to go to him and say hello,,,fine by me,,,,,,,when she finally agreed, the "Goat (forgive me please am so annoyed) decided to plant a peck on her lips,,i was so mad and hubby knew so he just carried my child from the idiot. Yes i said idiot cos i think in this age and time, he should know better.

Please,i personally need advise on what to do cos my person doesn't agree with this at all,,,,,,,by the way,,,myself and hubby gives kisses and hugs alot to my little one and i don't want her thinking it's alright for any kangaroo to do so,,

So,,,should we stop with the kissing and simply say NO when she tries to kiss us?
How do i tell people politely not to do so again if they do it before i can stop the act?
This thing is really making me angry and i need advise please.

grin grin

the two names u called him made me lol

goat n kangaroo??

how do u come up wit these? lol

my 24yr old nephew came to visit us,

met my 4yr daughter for the first and they took so much to each other.

kissing , stomach blowing , carrinying her on his lap etc

didnt see anything wrong, but friends? i might feel diff
Re: About Kissing Children,,,,,,,,,, by bebe2(f): 11:07pm On Jan 06, 2015
Daresh:
My dear there is no advice in this one, I don't allow my kids to kiss anyone else, even my brother. I no dey hide am, I tell them in front of him "Don't kiss Uncle, you can only kiss mummy and daddy". Even my maid tried to kiss them, see se were! I don't even allow them to kiss granpa sef! Abeg this world we live in is very strange.

no let paranoia enter oo lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: About Kissing Children,,,,,,,,,, by Daresh(f): 11:38pm On Jan 06, 2015
bebe2:

no let paranoia enter oo lipsrsealed

My sister you no dey read news of 65 yr old raping 5 yr old? Biko make paranoia enter, better safe than sorry.
Re: About Kissing Children,,,,,,,,,, by bebe2(f): 12:18am On Jan 07, 2015
Daresh:

My sister you no dey read news of 65 yr old raping 5 yr old? Biko make paranoia enter, better safe than sorry.

but family again?

right in front of you?

atleast no be say d pikin dey go stay there nahh,

anyway sha, watever makes u sleep well at night smiley
Re: About Kissing Children,,,,,,,,,, by Daresh(f): 12:15pm On Jan 07, 2015
bebe2:

but family again?

right in front of you?

atleast no be say d pikin dey go stay there nahh,

anyway sha, watever makes u sleep well at night smiley

My sister the greatest molesters are those closest to the children. Imagine my son or daughter kissing uncle and mummy is smiling. Tomorrow uncle tells her to kiss him when mummy isn't home. No big deal since mummy is ok with it. Then from kissing to touching. Abeg I no fit shout, don't kiss my kids , you never know who is a paedophile.
Re: About Kissing Children,,,,,,,,,, by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 07, 2015
i was going to say there's nothing wrong with it but after reading the story, thats disgusting and i would have snatched the child right there and told him never to do that again. I'm very blunt. I kiss my nephew alot but never on the mouth. He kisses me a lot too but always on the forehead or cheeks. Its never too early to teach them boundaries. He knows not to kiss even family members that don't live with us. We call him the hugginator (he hugs alot). Never to outsiders also. With girls its even more sensitive so please its never too early to start teaching her to be very upset when people do inappropriate stuff to her.
Re: About Kissing Children,,,,,,,,,, by Ewuro4: 6:41pm On Jan 07, 2015
Daresh:

My sister the greatest molesters are those closest to the children. Imagine my son or daughter kissing uncle and mummy is smiling. Tomorrow uncle tells her to kiss him when mummy isn't home. No big deal since mummy is ok with it. Then from kissing to touching. Abeg I no fit shout, don't kiss my kids , you never know who is a paedophile.

Only a mentally unbalanced uncle will do such disgusting stuff. Pedophillic demeanour isnt just a norm but a psychotic syndrome. That person needs to be taken into mental institution to get help. Simples
Re: About Kissing Children,,,,,,,,,, by Daresh(f): 7:05pm On Jan 07, 2015
Ewuro4:

Only a mentally unbalanced uncle will do such disgusting stuff. Pedophillic demeanour isnt just a norm but a psychotic syndrome. That person needs to be taken into mental institution to get help. Simples

My point is, you never know who a molester is. No uncle has molested them, I don't suspect anyone but I must be vigilant.
Re: About Kissing Children,,,,,,,,,, by Ewuro4: 9:57pm On Jan 07, 2015
Daresh:

My point is, you never know who a molester is. No uncle has molested them, I don't suspect anyone but I must be vigilant.

Yeah yeah undecided
Re: About Kissing Children,,,,,,,,,, by LordReed(m): 9:32am On Jan 08, 2015
For me me babies are so cute, it is almost impossible to harbour evil thoughts around such pure innocence. Kissing babies is a sign that one harbours no ill towards the child however one needs to watch out, don't go kissing strangers babies willy nilly not everyone likes it. I only kiss the babies of people close to me and never on the lips! Never kiss another person's baby on the lips!
Re: About Kissing Children,,,,,,,,,, by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 24, 2015
Madampinkolo:
My toddler loves kissing,she always puckers up for a kiss.
Always doing mmmmmmmmmmmmwahhhhh mostly for me,Dh and her teachers.She's well known in nursery for giving hugs,kisses and cuddles and wanting them.I feel she learnt it by watching her Dad and I.
I'm waiting for her to outgrow it as there really isn't anything I can do at the moment.She hasn't yet grasped stuff we tell her not to do as shes not yet up to 2 years.Some time ago,we were in a hotel and the cleaner came in.My baby went up to her and hugged and kissed her cheek then the lady started crying.I don't know why.

I won't be glad if strangers start trying to kiss her though and i'm waiting eagerly to when she will start understanding us and stops being so tactile cos she's the one who harasses people for hugs and kisses.

grin grin grin

I love her already~

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Marry From Your Tribe: You Will Be Saved From Lots Of Headache / Join the league of Real Men. Samsu Oil needs no introduction. Ask for d original / How Can I Stop My Brother From Marrying This Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.