Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,846 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Women Please Stop Consoling Your Self With"age Is Just A Number"its Not True - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Please Stop Consoling Your Self With"age Is Just A Number"its Not True (2755 Views)

Ladies, Please Stop Doing This On Instagram / What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... / (pic) Me 23 , Her 38 Age Is Nothing But A Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Please Stop Consoling Your Self With"age Is Just A Number"its Not True by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 03, 2015
donpeey22:
bros how many girls below 25 have u seen with fallen boobs compared to those in their 30s?
I am not interested in whether a young lady would later grow older and lose some of her 'assets', such is inevitable for every human. What is more important is the fun of the moment when I am with a younger lady who still has everything intact, and the fact that she stands a much higher chance of bearing my own offspring.
I will not marry a lady who is not at least 5years younger than I am, forget the jokes we often joke on Nairaland.
Just like most ladies look for rich men to marry, so do guys look for younger girls when they have made the money and ready to settle down.

That is for you!

No one is arguing about your choices!

You are free to make your choices....I only get pissed when you decide to run down someone else because of your personal preferences.

1 Like

Re: Women Please Stop Consoling Your Self With"age Is Just A Number"its Not True by jayedu108: 1:02pm On Jan 03, 2015
I am expecting some comment here from our ladies,ladies were re u?pls come in and say somtin!
Re: Women Please Stop Consoling Your Self With"age Is Just A Number"its Not True by fubbyy(m): 4:22pm On Jan 03, 2015
striktlymi:
I strongly dislike statements that make it seem like every lady over 30 is single because she spent her twenties chasing potential suitors away.

In as much as that is true for some ladies over 30, it cannot be true for every lady over 30.

Some ladies over 30 are single because they haven't found the right match and in some cases, they were lead on by the guy only to disappoint them at the last hour.

And for the love of Christ, who says someone over 30 may not be very appealing to men? Me thinks it has to do with the way the lady takes care of her body and her outlook to life.
there's no such thing as right match
Re: Women Please Stop Consoling Your Self With"age Is Just A Number"its Not True by fubbyy(m): 4:23pm On Jan 03, 2015
DocAdray:
Wareva!...

Age is just a number.
consolation word
Re: Women Please Stop Consoling Your Self With"age Is Just A Number"its Not True by fubbyy(m): 4:26pm On Jan 03, 2015
AfricanApple:
no matter how appealing she looks it wont be like when she was in her 20s. seriously the more you grow the less attractive u become even though u are still beautiful. god help us
1000 likes
Re: Women Please Stop Consoling Your Self With"age Is Just A Number"its Not True by fubbyy(m): 4:31pm On Jan 03, 2015
jayedu108:
I am expecting some comment here from our ladies,ladies were re u?pls come in and say somtin!
inferiority conscience and grudges are holding those that are more than 30
Re: Women Please Stop Consoling Your Self With"age Is Just A Number"its Not True by AfricanApple(f): 6:29pm On Jan 03, 2015
striktlymi:

I can only agree with you in parts because we are not comparing a lady in her 20s with one in her 60s or 70s. Even if we were there are some drop dead ladies (though rare) who would compete favourably.

I do not expect a lady in her 30s or 40s to look like my mother when she is still single. If that's the case then she does herself a grave injustice.

The major difference between a lady in her 20s and those in their late 30s and 40s should be that the latter group would need to put in more effort to look good.
thank god u say they are rare. that means averagely a woman gets unattractive as she gets older.
besides dont forget we all have different kind of body plus not every lady has that much money to spend on themselves
though its not every lady that want to get married but for those who want to do so and have seen a man they would like to marry, its better they marry while still young

1 Like

Re: Women Please Stop Consoling Your Self With"age Is Just A Number"its Not True by AfricanApple(f): 6:32pm On Jan 03, 2015
fubbyy:
1000 likes
thanks
Re: Women Please Stop Consoling Your Self With"age Is Just A Number"its Not True by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 03, 2015
AfricanApple:
thank god u say they are rare. that means averagely a woman gets unattractive as she gets older.
besides dont forget we all have different kind of body plus not every lady has that much money to spend on themselves
though its not every lady that want to get married but for those who want to do so and have seen a man they would like to marry, its better they marry while still young

You have no idea what I am taking about.

2 Likes

Re: Women Please Stop Consoling Your Self With"age Is Just A Number"its Not True by AfricanApple(f): 7:41pm On Jan 03, 2015
striktlymi:

You have no idea what I am taking about.
okay then goodbye
Re: Women Please Stop Consoling Your Self With"age Is Just A Number"its Not True by dawealthiestman(m): 12:42am On Jan 04, 2015
[quote author=fubbyy post=29439509]Now let me make something clear that might break the women heart,age just being a number is only in a man's life not woman, a man can do whatever at any age!

A man doesn't have his biology clock ticking,a man doesn't enter menopause nor get to age that no one wants to marry him

But I wonder why men are not the ones using this "age is just a number" often,I met this girl(or should I say woman)I'm 27 and she must be close to 40(Lol..let me say 35 just to favor her) and I thought we only flinging,I was even surprise for her being so proud to flaunt me in the public(just surprise,not that I don't like it)

She asked me to come over on 31st night and hear her new year resolution which I went,this lady started asking me where this relationship is heading to(where she wan make e head b4?)I asked her to explain,she said this year is not for boyfriend issue,that she needs husband badly,I jokingly said "so you wan leave me go marry abi" she said what about me,am I not a man? she saw the astonishment in my face and told me that "AGE IS JUST A NUMBER" Lol.. See person wey go soon enter menopause o

I told her I wasn't ready financially,she reminded me that she's well to do financially,well I can't help than to tell her to give me some time more,oboy am on the run o

Mtcheeeewww,a girl will lavish her younger days playing hard to get to potential suitors,when age comes in she remember its just a number

The moral lesson of this my experience goes to women...

1... The older you get the more difficult it becomes for you to marry,most guys needs onu ugu(fresh blood)

2... Once you hit 35,your menopause is preparing,get that at back of your mind

3... The older you get the more you loose that beauty,that 3reast won't stand for ever

4... The older the lesser attention from guys

In conclusion,age is not just a number,if you are a woman in her 20's, please,I repeat please don't be deceived by that statement

If you are over 35,don't console yourself with the statement,just pray

This thread if for young girls,if you are over 35 you have almost lost
Re: Women Please Stop Consoling Your Self With"age Is Just A Number"its Not True by fubbyy(m): 7:33am On Jan 04, 2015
The one am talking about has those stretch marks with age ontop na wetin I go come carry, she called me last night and said I'm childish,text me this morning to apologize

Lol...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Story: Who Can Interpret This Interesting And Intriguing Photos Into A S / If Your Boo/bae Was The Lyrics To A Song, What Song Would It Be? / Signs Your Girl Might Be A HOE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.