Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,940 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Nigerian Army Condemns Four More Soldiers To Death By Firing Squad - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Condemns Four More Soldiers To Death By Firing Squad (18295 Views)

Emmanuel Ifeajuna: Commonwealth Games Gold To Facing A Firing Squad / Army Condemns Cowardly Attitude Of Soldiers Who Fled From Bokoharam / Army Condemns Four More Soldiers To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Condemns Four More Soldiers To Death By Firing Squad by haibe(m): 8:56am On Jan 03, 2015
I know it's the fault of the government that this soldiers commit mutiny but at the same time, they do know the offence of mutiny. Nobody force una go join army, atleast una dey sabi beat civilians and burn brt buses very well, so we can conclude you like your job because of the power. I hope by Feb 4, we will begin to herald the coming of one of the strongest military in the world. Who can do this? Definitely not Jona.

GMB TILL. ..............
Re: Nigerian Army Condemns Four More Soldiers To Death By Firing Squad by darisgod(m): 8:56am On Jan 03, 2015
Even if army Na d last job for d world or lemme say Nigeria

I would rather be jobless

Very soon dey go bring website out say den dey recruit

Make we see who go apply

Fullish People

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Condemns Four More Soldiers To Death By Firing Squad by wildikeman(m): 8:56am On Jan 03, 2015
Why would anyone want to die for this worthless country?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Condemns Four More Soldiers To Death By Firing Squad by Jostico: 8:57am On Jan 03, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
I created this topic first
MuguliciousMUGU:
MuguliciousMUGU:

grin grin grin grin grin hin nor mean.read again. The moderator nor understand your own
Re: Nigerian Army Condemns Four More Soldiers To Death By Firing Squad by malater(m): 8:58am On Jan 03, 2015
Na my concern?
Re: Nigerian Army Condemns Four More Soldiers To Death By Firing Squad by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 03, 2015
Shot them

Not a step backward

Not one excuse

If hunters and vigilantes could drive away BH

What worthless excuse do any of them have.
Re: Nigerian Army Condemns Four More Soldiers To Death By Firing Squad by ritababe(f): 8:59am On Jan 03, 2015
brainpulse:
This will make other soldiers join Boko haram
exactly bcus dey have better weapons than nigeria army
Re: Nigerian Army Condemns Four More Soldiers To Death By Firing Squad by makzeze: 8:59am On Jan 03, 2015
Crocz:
Yes you may be sent on mission impossible with poor armament but it is your job, you signed up for it...and you should understand that there'll be times when you'll have to make do with what you have, make your way cos that's the life of a soldier. Some of these soldiers will rather coward themselves in the city, tormenting and harassing civilians.
and some of them will just be sleeping with or raping girls in the city
Re: Nigerian Army Condemns Four More Soldiers To Death By Firing Squad by galadima77(m): 8:59am On Jan 03, 2015
obainojazz:
yea..if they are linked to buhari and boko haram...kill dem all.

wetin dis one dey talk....
Re: Nigerian Army Condemns Four More Soldiers To Death By Firing Squad by elohorayodele: 9:00am On Jan 03, 2015
How many of them remain sef!
Re: Nigerian Army Condemns Four More Soldiers To Death By Firing Squad by dre11(m): 9:00am On Jan 03, 2015
Is this the new year gift that the military are going to give some families during the early part of the year.

This guys are just blood suckers

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Condemns Four More Soldiers To Death By Firing Squad by Zamp: 9:00am On Jan 03, 2015
Mutiny is wrong . But it seems the number of people being handed with death sentence are more than those being recognized and promoted in ranks. How does these boost the soldiers morale ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Condemns Four More Soldiers To Death By Firing Squad by wasak(m): 9:00am On Jan 03, 2015
sanitizing the Nigerian army. good move if you ask me, lack of discipline has no place in the military.
This brings us to d real reason the war against insurgency has been slow and ineffective. 2015 will surely be a great year.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Condemns Four More Soldiers To Death By Firing Squad by Crocz(m): 9:01am On Jan 03, 2015
makzeze:
and some of them will just be sleeping with or raping girls in the city

Lolz...I didn't say that cos I have no proof of it grin
Re: Nigerian Army Condemns Four More Soldiers To Death By Firing Squad by dre11(m): 9:01am On Jan 03, 2015
obainojazz:

For this ur post

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Condemns Four More Soldiers To Death By Firing Squad by watchindelta(m): 9:02am On Jan 03, 2015
mutiny of what? mutiny mutiny every time, what to kn their crimes.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Condemns Four More Soldiers To Death By Firing Squad by cirmuell(m): 9:02am On Jan 03, 2015
Crocz:
These soldiers understood what becomes of Mutineers in military...and disobeying direct orders is the height of indiscipline which no military will tolerate anywhere in the world.

Yes you may be sent on mission impossible with poor armament but it is your job, you signed up for it...and you should understand that there'll be times when you'll have to make do with what you have, make your way cos that's the life of a soldier. Some of these soldiers will rather coward themselves in the city, tormenting and harassing civilians. Smh

I pray you are pardoned sha...one thing is for sure thou, they are not returning to that uniform ever again. Which begs the question, what next for them? A hundred well trained soldiers with years of experience and with nothing to lose are potential coup stagers
or worse

There are so many things wrong with present day Nigerian Army, so many issues to be addressed, why are these guys going against orders in the first place?. While I can not outrightly condemn some of the actions of these guilty soldiers given the level of "rot in the organization among the high ranks", I still think discipline ain't something that should be joked with in any military organization. These guys knew what they were going into when they signed up, emotions are just flying around 'cause these things are in public views now, how many civilians cared about how the military run their biz in the past? & the thing is most of these new guys signed up 'cause of the job not for the passion. If you feel you are not provided with "what you really need" just resign, better than facing firing squad(raising unecessary emotions among the public & unecesssry sorrow for your family).
Something should be done fast about the level of indiscipline in the Nigerian Army(among all the ranks, starting with the c-in-c tongueundecided) before that organization self destruct.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Condemns Four More Soldiers To Death By Firing Squad by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 03, 2015
Dis is very serious.
Re: Nigerian Army Condemns Four More Soldiers To Death By Firing Squad by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 03, 2015
I wonder what 'll be left for u by d time u killed almost all ur men, remember d number d boko ram ram have killed, may God see dis nation 2ru.
Re: Nigerian Army Condemns Four More Soldiers To Death By Firing Squad by obainojazz(m): 9:08am On Jan 03, 2015
dre11:

For this ur post
ur father is a drunkard

..hehehe
Re: Nigerian Army Condemns Four More Soldiers To Death By Firing Squad by obainojazz(m): 9:09am On Jan 03, 2015
galadima77:

wetin dis one dey talk....
sey u be mumu
Re: Nigerian Army Condemns Four More Soldiers To Death By Firing Squad by legendsilver(m): 9:13am On Jan 03, 2015
Sometimes I begin to wonder what happens if 60% of Nigerian soldiers fall to this "death by firing squad". Are we reducing the force that was trained to handle our Arsenal against future attacks or we are hoping and indirectly praying they(the boko-harams) helps us to handle it?
Is it right to kill our gallant men over their refusal to engage the dreaded well sophisticated Boko boys? I pity what's looming in the sky, like its gona rain down sooner than we had expected.
Re: Nigerian Army Condemns Four More Soldiers To Death By Firing Squad by dre11(m): 9:13am On Jan 03, 2015
obainojazz:
ur father is a drunkard

..hehehe

[size=14]angry angry[/size]

You better

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Condemns Four More Soldiers To Death By Firing Squad by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 03, 2015
Even the american navy which is the most the disciplined military organisation on earth wont sentence over 60 noble professionals to death on this silly ground.Imprisonment is better off.What message is being sent to the younger generation who aspire to join? Rules of engagement my foot.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Condemns Four More Soldiers To Death By Firing Squad by tjpoet: 9:20am On Jan 03, 2015
As far as I know this is not suppose to make news. This kinda saga in the military is to be handled with utmost secrecy. Its a sensitive arms; not every dealing should headlined...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Condemns Four More Soldiers To Death By Firing Squad by obainojazz(m): 9:22am On Jan 03, 2015
dre11:

[size=14]angry angry[/size]

You better
ur father is a drunkard
Re: Nigerian Army Condemns Four More Soldiers To Death By Firing Squad by roland2rule(m): 9:23am On Jan 03, 2015
Eugenedimgba:
Even the american navy which is the most the disciplined military organisation on earth wont sentence over 60 noble professionals to death on this silly ground.Imprisonment is better off.What message is being sent to the younger generation who aspire to join? Rules of engagement my foot.

am not even joining again...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Condemns Four More Soldiers To Death By Firing Squad by baybiemee: 9:27am On Jan 03, 2015
Shei they wan kill all the soldiers finish ni?
Re: Nigerian Army Condemns Four More Soldiers To Death By Firing Squad by azimibraun: 9:27am On Jan 03, 2015
The funny thing is that very ordinary civilians not even retired army personal will pick up their phones and just type " these soldiers know the implication of mutiny before joining the army"

If I may ask; when have these soldiers been in a war situation since the start of their career? How can u compare ordinary patrol on our streets with real life war situations where these boys see their childhood friends and barracks mate killed before them due to deceit and wickedness of their superiors? When you treat a soldier badly when he is on patrol or checkpoint stop and search, you get a different response from thesame soldier when he is in war front. How well we're these " New to war" kis treated interms of walfare, morale and weapons availability?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Condemns Four More Soldiers To Death By Firing Squad by teadrake(m): 9:28am On Jan 03, 2015
obainojazz:
perhaps you can venture into brainstorming activities prior commenting here,cause your writeup lack cohesion,brevity and reasoning
Re: Nigerian Army Condemns Four More Soldiers To Death By Firing Squad by sefe73(m): 9:28am On Jan 03, 2015
Dats D descipline dat goes wit D Army any wia in D world......felt bad for dem though.
Re: Nigerian Army Condemns Four More Soldiers To Death By Firing Squad by obainojazz(m): 9:30am On Jan 03, 2015
teadrake:
perhaps you can venture into brainstorming activities prior commenting here,cause your writeup lack cohesion,brevity and reasoning
yep...I know ur father is a drunkard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Women Lawyers Tackle Ndume Over Call On Saraki, Men To Marry More Wives / FG Under Pressure To Legalise Homosexuality- Foreign Minister / Alleged N1tn Diversion ; Senate To Probe Lamorde’s Alleged Diversion Of N1tn.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.