Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,053 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Nigerian Army Condemns Four More Soldiers To Death By Firing Squad - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Condemns Four More Soldiers To Death By Firing Squad (18298 Views)

Emmanuel Ifeajuna: Commonwealth Games Gold To Facing A Firing Squad / Army Condemns Cowardly Attitude Of Soldiers Who Fled From Bokoharam / Army Condemns Four More Soldiers To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Condemns Four More Soldiers To Death By Firing Squad by spartacuz: 9:33am On Jan 03, 2015
Signed "life n death". . . This is the death aspect of it, imma stl join d Nigerian Army. Come 2017.
Re: Nigerian Army Condemns Four More Soldiers To Death By Firing Squad by makzeze: 9:36am On Jan 03, 2015
The use of the word 'Condemn' is misleading. When you say condemn it means the sentence has been carried out.
Re: Nigerian Army Condemns Four More Soldiers To Death By Firing Squad by obaayo2: 9:40am On Jan 03, 2015
ritababe:
exactly bcus dey have better weapons than nigeria army
better weapons dan nigeria army.....u are wrong u know...also to tell u..all dose soldiers sentenced to death,is just a story for the nigerians,,none of them will be killed...regarding the weapons,,dey dont have better weapons dan the army.
Re: Nigerian Army Condemns Four More Soldiers To Death By Firing Squad by azimibraun: 9:41am On Jan 03, 2015
May God let GeJ lose this election or God should give us the patience to tolerate him if he win for the next 4 yrs. I just can't imagine how a youngman will cherish so much sycophants around him. Haba! Ameachi was almost torn apart for talking.. to be honest which decent person won't be angry at news like this? You will get angry and you will talk like ameachi. What did the soldiers do; and what role did the top echelon play in puting them in the position to revolt. "MUTINY" is what everybody now calls it "CORRECT" but I see different. It's "fight for right, justice & fairness" it's not " MUTINY" to me. Must we politicize every concerned comments all Because it's not a praise for GEJ? So on the issue of our service Men bin sentenced to death GEJ is now Mr Respect the rules, Mr Due process abi? Alameisaigh's pardon nko? What about the squashing of FFK corruption case? Selective justice.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Condemns Four More Soldiers To Death By Firing Squad by ritababe(f): 9:50am On Jan 03, 2015
obaayo2:
better weapons dan nigeria army.....u are wrong u know...also to tell u..all dose soldiers sentenced to death,is just a story for the nigerians,,none of them will be killed...regarding the weapons,,dey dont have better weapons dan the army.
hmmmmm
Re: Nigerian Army Condemns Four More Soldiers To Death By Firing Squad by Kenneth205(m): 9:51am On Jan 03, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
I created this topic first

this is the first news
https://www.nairaland.com/2073569/army-condemns-four-more-soldiers
why did the mod skip this one?

Sorry bro... Take heart.
Re: Nigerian Army Condemns Four More Soldiers To Death By Firing Squad by Eluwilussit(m): 9:53am On Jan 03, 2015
azimibraun:
May God let GeJ lose this election or God should give us the patience to tolerate him if he win for the next 4 yrs. I just can't imagine how a youngman will cherish so much sycophants around him. Haba! Ameachi was almost torn apart for talking.. to be honest which decent person won't be angry at news like this? You will get angry and you will talk like ameachi. What did the soldiers do; and what role did the top echelon play in puting them in the position to revolt. "MUTINY" is what everybody now calls it "CORRECT" but I see different. It's "fight for right, justice & fairness" it's not " MUTINY" to me.

What u call it doesn't matter. This is purely military affairs. Military laws are not called martial laws for lack of a better word. Discipline must be maintained in the Nigerian army. My nephew is there. 5 of my cousins I grew up with are there. It's a career. It's not luxury in anyway.

I pray the boys will all be pardoned and jailed. We have had too much blood on our land. We need no more. Our soldiers wey too dey get power for unarmed bloody civilians body but dey fear to go fight unarmed. Irony of life.

God save our soldiers. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Army Condemns Four More Soldiers To Death By Firing Squad by mickyarams: 9:54am On Jan 03, 2015
The way the Nigeria military is run by their brainless ogas at thew top, you'll have to be crazy to want to join it.
Re: Nigerian Army Condemns Four More Soldiers To Death By Firing Squad by azimibraun: 9:56am On Jan 03, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU: I feel your pain. NL is selective you know. I suffer that a lot but am not botherd. I. Jsut pass my message and move on. I came up with the Steven Gerrad story first. A few mins after 9am but those who came up with it 12 noon made FP. It doesn't matter just put your info and move on. Thanks for our concern for our soldiers facing death for no fault of theirs. I prefer Guts Over Fear.
Re: Nigerian Army Condemns Four More Soldiers To Death By Firing Squad by rabimlomo: 9:58am On Jan 03, 2015
This is getting serious by the day. How then is this way on boko haram going to be won. God, Nigerians are in your hands o.
Re: Nigerian Army Condemns Four More Soldiers To Death By Firing Squad by chizzypie: 10:02am On Jan 03, 2015
Re: Nigerian Army Condemns Four More Soldiers To Death By Firing Squad by azimibraun: 10:07am On Jan 03, 2015
What discipline are you talking about? Be honest how close do you get to military barracks and airforce bases? I spend a lot of time @ Navy town in Lagos, as am typing this my cousins are in airforce base kawo in kaduna and I have a lot of family and friends in army barracks around Nigeria. I grew up in north bank makurdi town in the 80s so you cnt dare tell me I Don't know about the Nigerian army. My friends are army officers in Mai Gumeri barracks" army records in lokoja" and I know how the gap between officer and rank annd file is wide. Do you think the junior officers are blind to the fact that their superiors are millioniraes with their wives and kids driving vehicles 7million niara above in and out of the barracks? What discipline when a Generals son will be " freaking" female soldiers as he wishes because his father is their oga? Kids of superiors school abroad from stolen defence money and the kids of the junior can't go to school because of poor renumeration. Pls explain the exemplary leadership and discipline the senior officers show?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Condemns Four More Soldiers To Death By Firing Squad by Galadimabawa: 10:09am On Jan 03, 2015

Re: Nigerian Army Condemns Four More Soldiers To Death By Firing Squad by joseph1832(m): 10:10am On Jan 03, 2015
How come all this is happening during GEJ administration?. We never heard anything of this sort during Yar'Adua or OBJ's administration.

I'll say this again, " a man who can't control his wife can never control his home, let alone govern a country".
Re: Nigerian Army Condemns Four More Soldiers To Death By Firing Squad by Galadimabawa: 10:11am On Jan 03, 2015
azimibraun:
What discipline are you talking about? Be honest how close do you get to military barracks and airforce bases? I spend a lot of time @ Navy town in Lagos, as am typing this my cousins are in airforce base kawo in kaduna and I have a lot of family and friends in army barracks around Nigeria. I grew up in north bank makurdi town in the 80s so you cnt dare tell me I Don't know about the Nigerian army. My friends are army officers in Mai Gumeri barracks" army records in lokoja" and I know how the gap between officer and rank annd file is wide. Do you think the junior officers are blind to the fact that their superiors are millioniraes with their wives and kids driving vehicles 7million niara above in and out of the barracks? What discipline when a Generals son will be " freaking" female soldiers as he wishes because his father is their oga? Kids of superiors school abroad from stolen defence money and the kids of the junior can't go to school because of poor renumeration. Pls explain the exemplary leadership and discipline the senior officers show?
God bless u abeg. u will leave long
Re: Nigerian Army Condemns Four More Soldiers To Death By Firing Squad by azimibraun: 10:12am On Jan 03, 2015
Madonna must have watched AIT. barrack Obama, Lee, Marthin, Madiba did it GEJ is doing it.
Re: Nigerian Army Condemns Four More Soldiers To Death By Firing Squad by wesleyel: 10:14am On Jan 03, 2015
jingh:
soon there wount be any body in military anymore.
every section is dwindling daily.
another four years of Jonathan will be the worse thing to happen to any country.
he is a bad luck to us and Nigeria.

A very naive comment. Most of you know nothing about the politics of Nigeria and your being brainwashed on a daily bases. You should subscribe more to getting solid information about what is going on rather than listen to words on the street and lousy forums and blogs. No offence to nairaland
Re: Nigerian Army Condemns Four More Soldiers To Death By Firing Squad by wesleyel: 10:15am On Jan 03, 2015
jingh:
soon there wount be any body in military anymore.
every section is dwindling daily.
another four years of Jonathan will be the worse thing to happen to any country.
he is a bad luck to us and Nigeria.

A very naive comment. Most of you know nothing about the politics of Nigeria and your being brainwashed on a daily bases. You should subscribe more to getting solid information about what is going on rather than listen to words on the street and lousy forums and blogs. No offence to nairaland

Blaming the president *smh
Re: Nigerian Army Condemns Four More Soldiers To Death By Firing Squad by mustymatic(m): 10:20am On Jan 03, 2015
DancingSkeleton:
shocked

Is dat going to stop SHEKAU and his boys undecided
Me sef....I wonder oooo.
Re: Nigerian Army Condemns Four More Soldiers To Death By Firing Squad by obaayo2: 10:25am On Jan 03, 2015
ritababe:
hmmmmm
hmm....yes,,or u want me to show u some?
Re: Nigerian Army Condemns Four More Soldiers To Death By Firing Squad by DancingSkeleton(m): 10:25am On Jan 03, 2015
mustymatic:

Me sef....I wonder oooo.
na wetin man go do
Re: Nigerian Army Condemns Four More Soldiers To Death By Firing Squad by Alexisu: 10:43am On Jan 03, 2015
boko haram insurgents killing soldiers,
Nigeria Army also killing Soldiers,

Who will then kill the insurgents?
Re: Nigerian Army Condemns Four More Soldiers To Death By Firing Squad by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 03, 2015
ENOUGH OF THESE NOISE! Go ahead n execute dem if u can & u kleptos shuld live forever! #change2015 is inevitable!
Re: Nigerian Army Condemns Four More Soldiers To Death By Firing Squad by ndlog: 10:46am On Jan 03, 2015
[i][/i][b][/b]If the so call generals think killing the soldiers is the best way to resolve the issue of BH the let them watch out . Surely the officers shall pay for this in time to come when the soldiers come to their senses.
Re: Nigerian Army Condemns Four More Soldiers To Death By Firing Squad by adeope12: 10:47am On Jan 03, 2015
instead of our soldiers to kill boko harams, they are
busy killing themselves
Re: Nigerian Army Condemns Four More Soldiers To Death By Firing Squad by nwaanambra1(m): 10:50am On Jan 03, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
I created this topic first

this is the first news
https://www.nairaland.com/2073569/army-condemns-four-more-soldiers
why did the mod skip this one?

Maybe because u r a JonaTANoid so they are NOT sure your post is the truth as you are fond of spinning lies and falsehood like your principal grin lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Nigerian Army Condemns Four More Soldiers To Death By Firing Squad by Saintobich(m): 10:51am On Jan 03, 2015
obainojazz:
yea..if they are linked to buhari and boko haram...kill dem all.
sum dull kids jst enta nl nd b talking trash u beta go nd wash plate.rubbish
Re: Nigerian Army Condemns Four More Soldiers To Death By Firing Squad by AndyMolarAllwel(m): 10:51am On Jan 03, 2015
dis nigerian military self.....
mtscheeeeewwwwww cool
Re: Nigerian Army Condemns Four More Soldiers To Death By Firing Squad by tayoxx(m): 10:53am On Jan 03, 2015
and I been wan join NA o....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Inauguration Of The Tinubu/Shettima Women Presidential Campaign Council / Prepare For State Police, Lagos Assembly Tells Safety Corps / Niger-delta Militants, Students Clash In Lagos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.