Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Joke Of The Day!!! Wonders Shall Never End Mtn Customer Care Agent Also Needs Fr - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Joke Of The Day!!! Wonders Shall Never End Mtn Customer Care Agent Also Needs Fr (943 Views)

Hillarious Chat Between An Mtn Customer Care And An Angry Mtn User (pic Included / His Encounter With MTN Female Customer Care Agent (very Funny) / This Will Shock You (wonder Shall Never End) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Joke Of The Day!!! Wonders Shall Never End Mtn Customer Care Agent Also Needs Fr by doyinbedinod(m): 10:36am On Jan 03, 2015
I called MTN customer care to request for something. They picked and said, Ye'llo! Welcome to MTN customer care, my name is Chima, how may I help you?
Eh-en bros. I said. I heard there is one latest cheat in town now, I heard, with 1,000 Naira, I can get 10GB that will expire in 6 months time please, what is the code?
The Mtn agent, surprised, asked, 10GB for 6 months? Bro, are you sure of what you are saying?
I said, Yes na! see more here<<>>>>> http://clickjustnews..com/2015/01/joke-of-day-wonders-shall-never-end-mtn.html
Re: Joke Of The Day!!! Wonders Shall Never End Mtn Customer Care Agent Also Needs Fr by Orinameh2(m): 1:41am On Jan 05, 2015
broda u tink say dem sef no b human being? First 2 reply. Dis year go dey veri well oh

(1) (Reply)

Naija Police Be Like... / What Would Name Would You Call This Vehicle / Hilarious Pics Of The Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.