Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Barrack And Michelle Obama First Christmas; Never Despise Little Beginning - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Barrack And Michelle Obama First Christmas; Never Despise Little Beginning (4597 Views)

Michelle Obama’s Behind Has Got People Talking- See Photo / Barrack Obama Uploads Offensive Picture: PIC / Meet The Six People That Looks Like President Barrack Obama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barrack And Michelle Obama First Christmas; Never Despise Little Beginning by yemosquare: 10:43am On Jan 03, 2015
Find below a pix of the Obamas'

Surulere o!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barrack And Michelle Obama First Christmas; Never Despise Little Beginning by olaric(m): 10:51am On Jan 03, 2015
Little did she know she was going to be America's First Lady someday. Ladies learn from this picture; it speaks a thousand words.

6 Likes

Re: Barrack And Michelle Obama First Christmas; Never Despise Little Beginning by Dlionsheart: 10:57am On Jan 03, 2015
olaric:
Little did she know she was going to be America's First Lady someday. Ladies learn from this picture; it speaks a thousand words.

No oooo
not Nigerian girls
they prefer a ready-made guy
who will take them to Hiltons, Silva bird, etc
and buy them chawama with their gang of rubbers called friends.

16 Likes

Re: Barrack And Michelle Obama First Christmas; Never Despise Little Beginning by lomaxx: 11:24am On Jan 03, 2015
Dlionsheart:

No oooo
not Nigerian girls

Some Nigerian girls.

1 Like

Re: Barrack And Michelle Obama First Christmas; Never Despise Little Beginning by Wendy80(f): 12:16pm On Jan 03, 2015
Dlionsheart:

No oooo
not Nigerian girls
grin
And I'm sure he had michelle alone as GF with no side Chick, but Nigerian Men will have a 'Michelle' and still be going after Linda, Jane and Helen. And he'll expect Jane n Helen not to ask for 'chawama with their robber of friends when they know they are just side chicks tongue grin

22 Likes

Re: Barrack And Michelle Obama First Christmas; Never Despise Little Beginning by M4gunners: 12:19pm On Jan 03, 2015
Dlionsheart:

No oooo
not Nigerian girls
You know them very well.

1 Like

Re: Barrack And Michelle Obama First Christmas; Never Despise Little Beginning by Lagusta(m): 12:50pm On Jan 03, 2015
Wendy80:

grin
And I'm sure he had michelle alone as GF with no side Chick, but Nigerian Men will have a 'Michelle' and still be going after Linda, Jane and Helen. And he'll expect Jane n Helen not to ask for 'chawama with their robber of friends when they know they are just side chicks tongue grin

Not all guys are like that.......

And not all ladies too are robbers eating sharwama all over the place.......

We just need to find our missing piece, fix it in, and let all the goodness that comes with it flow through your veins!!!!

Now where is my side chick!!! cheesy grin cheesy grin grin angry

1 Like

Re: Barrack And Michelle Obama First Christmas; Never Despise Little Beginning by Wendy80(f): 2:07pm On Jan 03, 2015
Lagusta:

Not all guys are like that.......

And not all ladies too are robbers eating sharwama all over the place.......

We just need to find our missing piece, fix it in, and let all the goodness that comes with it flow through your veins!!!!

Now where is my side chick!!! cheesy grin cheesy grin grin angry
By Ur Side grin

2 Likes

Re: Barrack And Michelle Obama First Christmas; Never Despise Little Beginning by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 03, 2015
Behind a successful man, there is a patient woman.....

1 Like

Re: Barrack And Michelle Obama First Christmas; Never Despise Little Beginning by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 03, 2015
Dlionsheart:

No oooo
not Nigerian girls
Hahahahaha.Bros,you dey vex oooo.It is true but not all.
Re: Barrack And Michelle Obama First Christmas; Never Despise Little Beginning by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 03, 2015
Wendy80:

grin
You have said it all.Some Nigerian guys cause problems for themselves.

1 Like

Re: Barrack And Michelle Obama First Christmas; Never Despise Little Beginning by Dlionsheart: 3:31pm On Jan 03, 2015
Wendy80:

grin

The question is why would they want to be side-chic when they're aware that there's a "Michelle" in his life if not to Rob the guy undecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecided
Re: Barrack And Michelle Obama First Christmas; Never Despise Little Beginning by Dlionsheart: 3:34pm On Jan 03, 2015
abeautifulchick:

Hahahahaha.Bros,you dey vex oooo.It is true but not all.

I believe you shaa
but they are many oooo
Re: Barrack And Michelle Obama First Christmas; Never Despise Little Beginning by sophy09: 3:45pm On Jan 03, 2015
They saw the potentials in each other. Humble beginnings does not mean you get married to an illiterate who is not ready to improve himself or a lazy person who always complain about how life is not fair to him alone.

3 Likes

Re: Barrack And Michelle Obama First Christmas; Never Despise Little Beginning by Mogten(m): 4:28pm On Jan 03, 2015
She's a forward looking agent who forego pleasure at the time so she could reap just this. Well deserved.
Re: Barrack And Michelle Obama First Christmas; Never Despise Little Beginning by Wendy80(f): 5:08pm On Jan 03, 2015
Dlionsheart:

The question is why would they want to be side-chic when they're aware that there's a "Michelle" in his life if not to Rob the guy undecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecided

Why would a guy not stick to his 'Michelle' alone if he's not ready to spend money undecided undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Barrack And Michelle Obama First Christmas; Never Despise Little Beginning by Dlionsheart: 5:47pm On Jan 03, 2015
Wendy80:

Why would a guy not stick to his 'Michelle' alone if he's not ready to spend money undecided undecided lipsrsealed

But must a guy spent money on a chicks for being a friend?

Shey you chicks say whatever a guy can do, you can do better??
so why must the guy be the one to spend on you and your gang and not the another way round??
Re: Barrack And Michelle Obama First Christmas; Never Despise Little Beginning by 100Cents: 5:51pm On Jan 03, 2015
Nigerian girls don't want to hear about this now.

I was fixed to hear a 25 year old lady stating that her choice of husband should be one that has built a house and furnished it tastefully, that has a good number of cars and solid businesses with unlimited cash flow.

She continued by asking me, why don't men wait to make it big that way before marrying a girl ? I didn't care to answer her foolish question anyway.

Coming from a girl her parents reside in a village..
Re: Barrack And Michelle Obama First Christmas; Never Despise Little Beginning by 100Cents: 5:55pm On Jan 03, 2015
Dlionsheart:

No oooo
not Nigerian girls

And later. They will say, there is no husband..
Re: Barrack And Michelle Obama First Christmas; Never Despise Little Beginning by 100Cents: 5:56pm On Jan 03, 2015
lomaxx:

Some Nigerian girls.

Most....

That's the correct word..
Re: Barrack And Michelle Obama First Christmas; Never Despise Little Beginning by Wendy80(f): 6:01pm On Jan 03, 2015
Dlionsheart:

But must a guy spent money on a chicks for being a friend?

Shey you chicks say whatever a guy can do, you can do better??
so why must the guy be the one to spend on you and your gang and not the another way round??
My dear I'm not in support of a girl bn greedy all in d name of bn in a relationship but @ the same time I hate d idea of a guy keeping many girls @ same time too.
Re: Barrack And Michelle Obama First Christmas; Never Despise Little Beginning by LesbianBoy(m): 6:14pm On Jan 03, 2015
100Cents:

And later. They will say, there is no husband..
And later. They will also say, men don't respect women! How do they expect men to respect them when they are money-hungry!
Re: Barrack And Michelle Obama First Christmas; Never Despise Little Beginning by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 03, 2015
Humble beginning!

I just like Obama's audacity to succeed.
Re: Barrack And Michelle Obama First Christmas; Never Despise Little Beginning by safarigirl(f): 6:54pm On Jan 03, 2015
Please, Obama was not some broke-azz, gambling, trainwreck-in-the-making......he was a Harvard Graduate, una hear? HARVARD...the likelihood of a Harvard graduate becoming a 2-kobo, hand-to-mouth feeding hustler is about 3%....

So I no know why una dey compare Michelle to Nigerian girls that take cheating, lying, 2-faced dudes that just want to chop and clean mouth as boyfriends. Naija girls are the real MVPs

2 Likes

Re: Barrack And Michelle Obama First Christmas; Never Despise Little Beginning by akinsadeez(m): 7:29pm On Jan 03, 2015
Gosh. Michelle has such a beautiful smile. embarassed As they will say in Yoruba, Obama mu oju lo si oja.
Re: Barrack And Michelle Obama First Christmas; Never Despise Little Beginning by Samabu07(m): 8:17pm On Jan 03, 2015
100Cents:
Nigerian girls don't want to hear about this now.

I was fixed to hear a 25 year old lady stating that her choice of husband should be one that has built a house and furnished it tastefully, that has a good number of cars and solid businesses with unlimited cash flow.

She continued by asking me, why don't men wait to make it big that way before marrying a girl ? I didn't care to answer her foolish question anyway.

Coming from a girl her parents reside in a village..

She should be given Clay to make her man.
Re: Barrack And Michelle Obama First Christmas; Never Despise Little Beginning by akinsadeez(m): 8:22pm On Jan 03, 2015
safarigirl:
Please, Obama was not some broke-azz, gambling, trainwreck-in-the-making......he was a Harvard Graduate, una hear? HARVARD...the likelihood of a Harvard graduate becoming a 2-kobo, hand-to-mouth feeding hustler is about 3%....

So I no know why una dey compare Michelle to Nigerian girls that take cheating, lying, 2-faced dudes that just want to chop and clean mouth as boyfriends. Naija girls are the real MVPs

I think you are not entirely correct. As the time they met, Obama was just in his first year at Harvard, he was not yet a graduate. Not only that, Obama took a loan of $40,000 plus to further his Harvard education. When they were dating Obama was basically in debt.
Obama himself later said that they were still paying back their loans until they were in their 40s, yrs after their marriage. The fact is that when Obama met Michelle he was still in his surulere mode and she stuck and suffered with him even during marriage.
How many naija girls are ready to stay with a guy who took a loan to get himself thru law school and then suffer with him during marriage to pay back the loans. Most naija girls(not all) would rather opt for an already rich guy rather suffer with d upcoming, heavily indebted lawyer.

1 Like

Re: Barrack And Michelle Obama First Christmas; Never Despise Little Beginning by safarigirl(f): 8:32pm On Jan 03, 2015
akinsadeez:

I think you are not entirely correct. As the time they met, Obama was just in his first year at Harvard, he was not yet a graduate. Not only that, Obama took a loan of $40,000 plus to further his Harvard education. When they were dating Obama was basically in debt.
Obama himself later said that they were still paying back their loans until they were in their 40s, yrs after their marriage. The fact is that when Obama met Michelle he was still in his surulere mode and she stuck and suffered with him even during marriage.
How many naija girls are ready to stay with a guy who took a loan to get himself thru law school and then suffer with him during marriage to pay back the loans. Most naija girls(not all) would rather opt for an already rich guy rather suffer with d upcoming, heavily indebted lawyer.
once you're in Harvard, the tendency to succeed is high. No be beans to even get the admission.

I will suffer with a Harvard graduate easily...Michelle sef went to Harvard as well
Re: Barrack And Michelle Obama First Christmas; Never Despise Little Beginning by akinsadeez(m): 9:12pm On Jan 03, 2015
safarigirl:
once you're in Harvard, the tendency to succeed is high. No be beans to even get the admission.

I will suffer with a Harvard graduate easily...Michelle sef went to Harvard as well

Michelle also attended Harvard but she took loans as well which was the more reason for her to discountenance Obama who was as broke or even ''broker'' than she was and go for a rich guy. They went thru financial hell in the first few years of their marriage but she stuck with him.

Naija girls don't care about how prestigious ur alma mata is. If you don't have money, you ain't getting anywhere with them.
Re: Barrack And Michelle Obama First Christmas; Never Despise Little Beginning by safarigirl(f): 9:35pm On Jan 03, 2015
akinsadeez:

Michelle also attended Harvard but she took loans as well which was the more reason for her to discountenance Obama who was as broke or even ''broker'' than she was and go for a rich guy. They went thru financial hell in the first few years of their marriage but she stuck with him.

Naija girls don't care about how prestigious ur alma mata is. If you don't have money, you ain't getting anywhere with them.
this is an unfair generalization. At least 50 Nigerian women get married to Nigerian men every weekend, if you do a survey, most of those men have never even had up to 200k in their accounts, so why would you say Nigerian women only go for rich guys? Is it Ghanaian women that marry the teachers, bricklayers, mechanics, tailors every weekend? Nigerian women are the most unappreciated females in the world.
Re: Barrack And Michelle Obama First Christmas; Never Despise Little Beginning by heroarams(m): 9:48pm On Jan 03, 2015
Please where is GEJ & PGEJ first christmas together. Their title would be " Don't despise the days of no shoes" grin grin

Please wait here »» http:///6L5v9BH7VS «« until you are useful or you find sth new to post•

(1) (2) (Reply)

Actress Mercy Aigbe & Her Kids Cover Motherhood In Style Magazine / 5 Months To Live ? Tonto Dikeh Shares Strong Message From Hospital Bed / Flavour N'abania Renuite With Lover And Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.