Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,753 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Barrack And Michelle Obama First Christmas; Never Despise Little Beginning - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Barrack And Michelle Obama First Christmas; Never Despise Little Beginning (4605 Views)

Michelle Obama’s Behind Has Got People Talking- See Photo / Barrack Obama Uploads Offensive Picture: PIC / Meet The Six People That Looks Like President Barrack Obama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barrack And Michelle Obama First Christmas; Never Despise Little Beginning by musicwriter(m): 10:14pm On Jan 03, 2015
One thing I like Obama is he's very simple and modest man.
Re: Barrack And Michelle Obama First Christmas; Never Despise Little Beginning by akinsadeez(m): 10:41pm On Jan 03, 2015
safarigirl:
this is an unfair generalization. At least 50 Nigerian women get married to Nigerian men every weekend, if you do a survey, most of those men have never even had up to 200k in their accounts, so why would you say Nigerian women only go for rich guys? Is it Ghanaian women that marry the teachers, bricklayers, mechanics, tailors every weekend? Nigerian women are the most unappreciated females in the world.

I'll admit that you do have a point.....but how many educated women do you see getting married to bricklayers and mechanics, even if the bricklayer or mechanic has huge potentials.
Also, out of the 50 women getting married, how many genuinely and willingly get married to a struggling or surulere man. The percentage would be negligible. The larger percentage however would be women who were forced to get married to the struggling men out of frustration. A woman who is already 35 yrs would marry a struggling man just to quit spinsterhood.
Ask out a young Nigerian woman still in her prime and she would look at your current finances rather than your potential. In any case we do appreciate our women.

2 Likes

Re: Barrack And Michelle Obama First Christmas; Never Despise Little Beginning by Dlionsheart: 11:16pm On Jan 03, 2015
Wendy80:

My dear I'm not in support of a girl bn greedy all in d name of bn in a relationship but @ the same time I hate d idea of a guy keeping many girls @ same time too.

Big sis,
I see you don't belong to this generation of cheaters, lazy gang of robbers who always despises the days of little beginning of a guy. Nice to know. Thumbs up!!!
Re: Barrack And Michelle Obama First Christmas; Never Despise Little Beginning by safarigirl(f): 4:38am On Jan 04, 2015
akinsadeez:

I'll admit that you do have a point.....but how many educated women do you see getting married to bricklayers and mechanics, even if the bricklayer or mechanic has huge potentials.
Also, out of the 50 women getting married, how many genuinely and willingly get married to a struggling or surulere man. The percentage would be negligible. The larger percentage however would be women who were forced to get married to the struggling men out of frustration. A woman who is already 35 yrs would marry a struggling man just to quit spinsterhood.
Ask out a young Nigerian woman still in her prime and she would look at your current finances rather than your potential. In any case we do appreciate our women.
how many educated women in America do you see marrying non-educated men? Why would you marry someone who most likely doesn't flow on the same level with you intellectually? What kinds of conversation will a graduate woman have with a man that has never seen the 4 walls of a formal institution? Would Michelle have married an uneducated Obama? That marriage will not be standing for long, even men who marry uneducated women with no plans to go to school eventually tire of such women. Even my father would never marry me off to an uneducated man. Take note, there is a HUGE difference between an uneducated person and a dropout. And on your second point, my brother don't assume for a second that women who marry wealthy men do so 'willingly and genuinely' most Nigerian women marry to fulfill their societal obligations, not because they really want to. If I marry a man for money, how genuine is my purpose for marriage?
Re: Barrack And Michelle Obama First Christmas; Never Despise Little Beginning by shinechinedu(m): 9:00am On Jan 04, 2015
I dnt understand all this fuss about nigerian ladies again o. If a guy genuinely loves a lady and he's lucky enough that the lady loves him back, there's always a way he can satisfy her without spending much. Looking at obama and michelle in the pix above, its just obvious that they love each other genuinely and most probably share same visions. They are two learned people in a relationship trying to achieve something together, more like team spirit. Money or no money, if there's a vision, there's always a way.
Re: Barrack And Michelle Obama First Christmas; Never Despise Little Beginning by shinechinedu(m): 9:02am On Jan 04, 2015
I dnt understand all this fuss about nigerian ladies again o. If a guy genuinely loves a lady and he's lucky enough that the lady loves him back, there's always a way he can satisfy her without spending much. Looking at obama and michelle in the pix above, its just obvious that they love each other genuinely and most probably share same visions. They are two learned people in a relationship trying to achieve something together, more like team spirit. Money or no money, if there's a vision, there's always a way to achieve it, even quicker when you have an understanding and supportive partner.
Re: Barrack And Michelle Obama First Christmas; Never Despise Little Beginning by Psuedy(f): 3:06pm On Jan 04, 2015
Wendy80:

grin
And I'm sure he had michelle alone as GF with no side Chick, but Nigerian Men will have a 'Michelle' and still be going after Linda, Jane and Helen. And he'll expect Jane n Helen not to ask for 'chawama with their robber of friends when they know they are just side chicks tongue grin
Well said...
Re: Barrack And Michelle Obama First Christmas; Never Despise Little Beginning by yemosquare: 6:31pm On Jan 04, 2015
Some Nigerian Girls be like;

Re: Barrack And Michelle Obama First Christmas; Never Despise Little Beginning by sophy09: 7:49pm On Jan 04, 2015
^ lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fans Took On Actress Halima Abubakar Over A Lesbian Photo Of Herself She Posted / See How Much Wizkid Made From His Performance At 02arena London (Photos / Nollywood Actress Becky Okpotolomo Spotted In A Romantic Mode With Omah_ Lay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.