Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,931 members, 7,814,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Hillarious Questions Children Ask Their Parent - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hillarious Questions Children Ask Their Parent (30844 Views)

The Most Hillarious Quote-memes Ever Seen.. / When Kids Know Their Parent's Profession By Heart / PICS: A Hillarious Pics Of A Politician With Babalawo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hillarious Questions Children Ask Their Parent by banky222: 3:57pm On Jan 03, 2015
TrishaP:
Your gender says Male
BURSTED
Re: Hillarious Questions Children Ask Their Parent by yungcyrus(m): 3:57pm On Jan 03, 2015
observerpenbad:
must u post?
question for amadioha
Re: Hillarious Questions Children Ask Their Parent by Maxcollins042(m): 3:58pm On Jan 03, 2015
phrancyking:
when we were kids,we asked lot of questions..some interesting .....some hilarious while some are pretty annoying. This are some hilarious questions kids ask

1.. mummy why did you your marry daddy?
2.. mum why did you marry a poor man....lol
3... mum if you married another man would you have given birth to me
4... when their mum is pregnant you will here something like mum what is in their..?

av being a victim of all these sha.... add yours
am even doubting you asked this ques no 1,2 and 3 as a kid,you sure say no be at this your present age you ask them?

3 Likes

Re: Hillarious Questions Children Ask Their Parent by peteruuu(m): 3:58pm On Jan 03, 2015
Mum,how do baby gets inside you grin grin cheesy

Irony

1 Like

Re: Hillarious Questions Children Ask Their Parent by ekwerendi55(m): 3:58pm On Jan 03, 2015
u r male nah
Re: Hillarious Questions Children Ask Their Parent by baybeeboi: 3:58pm On Jan 03, 2015
alryt
Re: Hillarious Questions Children Ask Their Parent by kachi04(m): 3:59pm On Jan 03, 2015
Mummy how did u giv birth to me?
Funny enough she said, she vomitted me
Re: Hillarious Questions Children Ask Their Parent by baybeeboi: 3:59pm On Jan 03, 2015
phrancyking:
when we were kids,we asked lot of questions..some interesting .....some hilarious while some are pretty annoying. This are some hilarious questions kids ask

4... when their mum is pregnant you will here something like mum what is in their..?

were you asked or u asked?
Re: Hillarious Questions Children Ask Their Parent by Agbgift(f): 3:59pm On Jan 03, 2015
Then as a kid when i see my mum eating and i want her to share for me, xpecially meat, i will ask the following question:
Child: mummy wat are u chewing?
Mum: Am chewing one of my eye ball. And she closes one of her eyes. As proof cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Hillarious Questions Children Ask Their Parent by vickyozohu(f): 4:01pm On Jan 03, 2015
And this ur bad grammer made pront page. Even if there is sense in what u trying to pass across,* which I obviously doubt there is. Should have taken some time to read before posting. Enjoy ur day sha!

1 Like

Re: Hillarious Questions Children Ask Their Parent by temzybabe(f): 4:01pm On Jan 03, 2015
shocked
Re: Hillarious Questions Children Ask Their Parent by Sarhamsyn(m): 4:01pm On Jan 03, 2015
Nairaland now belong to babies how did viz shit make f.p

1 Like

Re: Hillarious Questions Children Ask Their Parent by baybeeboi: 4:02pm On Jan 03, 2015
ireneony:
I have only done no.1
how old were you when u did that?
Re: Hillarious Questions Children Ask Their Parent by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 03, 2015
LillyAnne:
Mummy how can you have a mummy?

Our last bornundecided

Well....when I have a female child....she has at least 2million ova inside of her ovaries when she is born. The number of ovaries decreases...until when she is of reporductive age...it reaches 400000, after which she begins menstruating..and...

(At which point child begins to look very lost!) grin

2 Likes

Re: Hillarious Questions Children Ask Their Parent by KwoiZabo(m): 4:02pm On Jan 03, 2015
Why is Buhari always contesting to be president?

3 Likes

Re: Hillarious Questions Children Ask Their Parent by Frankiss44(m): 4:03pm On Jan 03, 2015
Guy bone...... English hard

1 Like

Re: Hillarious Questions Children Ask Their Parent by makhez019(m): 4:04pm On Jan 03, 2015
Don't know how come dis made a front page. Moderators in politics I wrote sometin on "20 reasons why we shld note vote for d general" pls see to it dat justice is done. And it makes d front page plsss
Re: Hillarious Questions Children Ask Their Parent by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 03, 2015
I could remember asking my mum where children used to come out from during birth and she said "when you get married, you will know"

Hehehehe, those innocent days

1 Like

Re: Hillarious Questions Children Ask Their Parent by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 03, 2015
phrancyking:

How can you be a victim of all these when you are not mummy.
Re: Hillarious Questions Children Ask Their Parent by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 03, 2015
DesChyko:
Mommy, how did the baby enter your stomach?

The stork brought it....
Re: Hillarious Questions Children Ask Their Parent by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 03, 2015
gboss4sure:
I could remember asking my mum where children used to come out from during birth and she said "when you get married, you will know"

Hehehehe, those innocent days

A very wise and perceptive woman, your mother....wise and perceptive indeed!
Re: Hillarious Questions Children Ask Their Parent by Coolguy89(m): 4:08pm On Jan 03, 2015
Feranmicharles:
D 1 I witnessed was my younger bro and sis,they wanted to take their bath and this conversation ensued

As the both put off their clothes,they were both amazed. It was like

Girl: what is that ayo(his name)
Boy: what?
Girl:this(touching his d*ck)
The boy was like,"yes I have dis u didn't have" I was waiting 4 what they wanna do not until when the girl said "yes you're right I don't have that,mine is flat.

I was jus laffin
hahaha lwkm
Re: Hillarious Questions Children Ask Their Parent by ayox2003: 4:11pm On Jan 03, 2015
"Dad, why did the brain name itself?"

Frawzey
Re: Hillarious Questions Children Ask Their Parent by Maxcollins042(m): 4:14pm On Jan 03, 2015
Op am sure you asked this kinda ques
Child: Mommy does your mommy have any children?
Re: Hillarious Questions Children Ask Their Parent by EverestdeBliu(m): 4:20pm On Jan 03, 2015
phrancyking:

4... when their mum is pregnant you will here something like mum what is in their ..?

Don't confuse us.
Re: Hillarious Questions Children Ask Their Parent by Emodeee: 4:20pm On Jan 03, 2015
folabayo1:
What's hillarious about dis stupid post nw, Hisss...

c the statement an intending mother is making. pathetic.
Re: Hillarious Questions Children Ask Their Parent by Paultue: 4:22pm On Jan 03, 2015
My boy was telling his mum- my wife. I have pipi, my brother has pipi (his younger brother), my daddy has pipi...mummy do you have pipi?

3 Likes

Re: Hillarious Questions Children Ask Their Parent by begwong: 4:22pm On Jan 03, 2015
Child: Daddy i want my peepee to be like yours.
Daddy:wtf

2 Likes

Re: Hillarious Questions Children Ask Their Parent by Emodeee: 4:24pm On Jan 03, 2015
vickyozohu:
And this ur bad GRAMMER made pront page. Even if there is sense in what u trying to pass across,* which I
obviously doubt there is. Should have taken some time to read before
posting. Enjoy ur day sha!

fool. It's GRAMMAR nt GRAMMER.

2 Likes

Re: Hillarious Questions Children Ask Their Parent by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 03, 2015
begwong:
Child: Daddy i want my peepee to be like yours.
Daddy:wtf
Lmao
Re: Hillarious Questions Children Ask Their Parent by LillyAnne(f): 4:39pm On Jan 03, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Well....when I have a female child....she has at least 2million ova inside of her ovaries when she is born. The number of ovaries decreases...until when she is of reporductive age...it reaches 400000, after which she begins menstruating..and...

(At which point child begins to look very lost!) grin
grin grin grin
Re: Hillarious Questions Children Ask Their Parent by Feranmicharles(m): 4:41pm On Jan 03, 2015
Coolguy89:
hahaha lwkm
abi o lol I actually laffed out my ass,now I don't ave a*s anylonger

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"There Is No Light" - Check This Epic Comment Out / 9 Major News /lines That Can Make An Average Naija Guy Go Gaga - Meme Collection / How Nigerians React To The " How Are You?" Question.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.