Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Help: My Android With 16G Memory Yet Space Always Full - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help: My Android With 16G Memory Yet Space Always Full (728 Views)

OUKITEL K7000 Smartphone With Metrix Charger Case+ 2G+16G Memory And 7000mah Bat / Help!!!!!!!! My Android Opera Mini Doesn't Download Above 15mb / How To Fix Android With IMEI /firmware Baseband Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: My Android With 16G Memory Yet Space Always Full by Freest(m): 12:28pm On Jan 03, 2015
I have a Techno Android P5 with 16G memory and obviously haven't used 3quarter of the space yet says space if filled up that i should delete items even when the storage shows i haven't even used much space. How do i go about this please

Thanks for replies grin
Re: Help: My Android With 16G Memory Yet Space Always Full by Freest(m): 12:43pm On Jan 03, 2015
Pls any one with useful information on how to go about it should help me biko
Re: Help: My Android With 16G Memory Yet Space Always Full by lawisong(m): 12:44pm On Jan 03, 2015
This is one problem with android phones. I was able to solve it by deleting cache using a special app called "systemcleanup". Go to Google playstore and download it. Its free. After installing, you can delete cache from there.
Another way to further release your memory is by moving all installed apps from phone memory to your memory card. Then set your phone to always install new apps on memory card instead of phone memory. If u cant auto set it that means u have to manually move installed apps to memory card after installation. Hope this tips help cos dats wat solved the problem for me.
Re: Help: My Android With 16G Memory Yet Space Always Full by Freest(m): 12:46pm On Jan 03, 2015
lawisong:
This is one problem with android phones. I was able to solve it by deleting cache using a special app called "systemcleanup". Go to Google playstore and download it. Its free. After installing, you can delete cache from there.
Another way to further release your memory is by moving all installed apps from phone memory to your memory card. Then set your phone to always install new apps on memory card instead of phone memory. If u cant auto set it that means u have to manually move installed apps to memory card after installation. Hope this tips help cos dats wat solved the problem for me.
Thanks alot... I'll try that!!!
But my phone ,memory still has alot of space... I've not even explored up to half yet it can't even allow me snap a pics without telling me memory full
Re: Help: My Android With 16G Memory Yet Space Always Full by SHAGIRD: 1:13pm On Jan 03, 2015
What memory are you talking about? Phone memory or SD card? Move items to SD card (or otherwise) and set default memory to SD card
Re: Help: My Android With 16G Memory Yet Space Always Full by Freest(m): 1:25pm On Jan 03, 2015
SHAGIRD:
What memory are you talking about? Phone memory or SD card? Move items to SD card (or otherwise) and set default memory to SD card
Phone memory...
I've done that. Most of my applications are on my memory cars yet!!! sad
Re: Help: My Android With 16G Memory Yet Space Always Full by Freest(m): 1:27pm On Jan 03, 2015
lawisong:

Just downloaded the apps cleaner... It helped also. Tnx
Re: Help: My Android With 16G Memory Yet Space Always Full by lawisong(m): 4:44am On Jan 05, 2015
Freest:

Just downloaded the apps cleaner... It helped also. Tnx

You're welcome
Re: Help: My Android With 16G Memory Yet Space Always Full by Nobody: 7:48am On Jan 05, 2015
That's tecno for you. Your device probably has ony 1GB for apps installation.

Solution: live with it or get another device with higher memory space for apps installation.

(1) (Reply)

Custom Roms For Innjoo T1 / Absurd Airtel Data Charges / Have You Found The Voice Assistant In Your Smartphone Useful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.