Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,625 members, 7,770,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:45 PM

Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study (24858 Views)

How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? / 20 Costly Mistakes That Married Men Make. / Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by edwife(f): 10:16pm On Jan 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
that is not true , we are just trying to put the record straight before you guys.
And if you think that by labeling us short will scare us away then you're not thinking well.
I never had any problem with this thread until someone started lying blatantly.

That's good then,because as you can see -i am the only one defending shorts guys.... cheesy

I have never dated one but i do have close pals who are married to them...

1 Like

Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by Truckpusher(m): 10:17pm On Jan 03, 2015
okotv:
trucky.....this is serious
oboy bone that thing. grin
You wan follow these women dey wahala me on top mata wey no concern man pikin?

Na wao, the power of toto sha cheesy
Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by edwife(f): 10:18pm On Jan 03, 2015
Chillis:

cheesy
I'm ain't joking. You can ask carefreewannabe. Na she make me sight the head!

Chilllliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii grin grin grin
Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by Chillis: 10:18pm On Jan 03, 2015
naijababe:

grin grin grin

Truckpusher, on top common 1500 naira recahrge card, you dey tell me to sell my tokunbo bra. At least na 60k pursue Chilli's short guy, this your own na double misfortune o. Vertically and 'pocketlly' challenged grin

cheesy grin
Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 03, 2015
Truckpusher:

Yes ke! Wars have been fought and empires destroyed for it too. The thing powerful no be small

2 Likes

Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by EfemenaXY: 10:19pm On Jan 03, 2015
naijababe:

grin grin grin

Truckpusher, on top common 1500 naira recahrge card, you dey tell me to sell my tokunbo bra. At least na 60k pursue Chilli's short guy, this your own na double misfortune o. Vertically and 'pocketlly' challenged grin

I wasn't going to say anything else on this thread till I read this!

OMG!! Naijababe! You're almost as bad as Chillis grin grin grin

Which one be pocket-ly challenged??!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 03, 2015
okotv:
am as straight as a pole dear.

By the way, shy did you dissect that lady like that on that thread ??
what are u talking about? Im Innocent
Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by okotv(m): 10:21pm On Jan 03, 2015
Truckpusher:

*scratch the boy part *
Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by Truckpusher(m): 10:21pm On Jan 03, 2015
edwife:

That's good then,because as you can see -i am the only one defending shorts guys.... cheesy

I have never dated one but i do have close pals who are married to them...
Chilli's story sounds plausible but the truth is .....she was lying.
The fat snitch never got any suitor in her entire life, it's usually the 'chop clean mouth' thingy.
Madam we dey the jungle na , no believe all that story because all na big big gist. grin
Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by okotv(m): 10:22pm On Jan 03, 2015
Mondisweets:
what are u talking about? Im Innocent
mizmycoli
Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 03, 2015
EfemenaXY:

I wasn't going to say anything else on this thread till I read this!

OMG!! Naijababe! You're almost as bad as Chillis grin grin grin

Which one be pocket-ly challenged??!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

I dey suffer from grammar shortage ni jare as I be common paraga seller, engrish dey suffer me sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by EfemenaXY: 10:25pm On Jan 03, 2015
naijababe:

I dey suffer from grammar shortage ni jare as I be common paraga seller, engrish dey suffer me sometimes.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Time to switch genders...I don tire for the chase. You can have him jare.

I'm going back to my Sagalicious Saga's hut to await his return from da village meeting... kiss kiss kiss

Even Edwife and Cococandy that came gossiping with me to the town centre have returned to their homes sef.. smiley smiley

#Thread Unfollowed#
Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by Chillis: 10:25pm On Jan 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
Chilli's story sounds plausible but the truth is .....she was lying.
The fat snitch never got any suitor in her entire life, it's usually the 'chop clean mouth' thingy.
Madam we dey the jungle na , no believe all that story because all na big big gist. grin

No naija woman will deny getting suitors. Every the so called fat , stretched mark snitch.
Once it comes to penny, naija men no send oh. They can mount on anything.
But, why my story dey pepper your body like this. I would have thought you were the guy in question but your head big pass him own grin

Time for movie.
Bonne unit.

3 Likes

Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 03, 2015
Chillis:

No naija woman will deny getting suitors. Every the so called fat , stretched mark snitch.
But, why my story dey pepper your body like this. I would have thought you were the guy in question but your head big pass him own grin

Time for movie.
Bonne unit.

Jisox of Otuoke!!! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 03, 2015
okotv:
mizmycoli
Haba i didnt do anything.. I only asked where the desperation and greed was coming from and i was told my posts aren't interesting... Blah blah blah... Capische grin And i just left it there, i didnt dissect anyone.
Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by okotv(m): 10:27pm On Jan 03, 2015
naijababe:

Yes ke! Wars have been fought and empires destroyed for it too. The thing powerful no be small
that is because most men lack control of their third leg.
Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by okotv(m): 10:30pm On Jan 03, 2015
Mondisweets:
Haba i didnt do anything.. I only asked where the desperation and greed was coming from and i was told my posts aren't interesting... Blah blah blah... Capische grin And i just left it there, i didnt dissect anyone.
its this type of sharp mouth I like. I just hope you don't get into trouble in the real world.
Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 03, 2015
okotv:
that is because most men lack control of their third leg.

I wouldn't know bro, I am not a guy wink
Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by okotv(m): 10:32pm On Jan 03, 2015
naijababe:

I wouldn't know bro, I am not a guy wink
it takes common sense to have that figured out regardless of gender.
Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 03, 2015
okotv:
its this type of sharp mouth I like. I just hope you don't get into trouble in the real world.
In the real world I learnt to never trouble trouble before trouble troubles me grin

Besides that was just a normal discussion, there was no bashing or cussing. You on the other hand are the one who loves looking for trouble by mentioning people all over the place
Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by Truckpusher(m): 10:54pm On Jan 03, 2015
Chillis:

Time for movie.
Bonne unit.
There is a difference between mounting on anything and mounting anything for the long haul.
Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by Truckpusher(m): 10:56pm On Jan 03, 2015
naijababe:

Jisox of Otuoke!!! grin grin grin grin
Jesus of okrika grin
Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by Truckpusher(m): 10:58pm On Jan 03, 2015
naijababe:

sharp guys go still chop clean mouth and nothing dey happen. cheesy
Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
sharp guys go still chop clean mouth and nothing dey happen. cheesy

Like you abi?
Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 03, 2015
Chillis:

cheesy
I'm ain't joking. You can ask carefreewannabe. Na she make me sight the head!

Who cares about head? grin
Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by chic2pimp(m): 11:14pm On Jan 03, 2015
Study must have been carried out by a bunch of short men.
Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by mcevans1(m): 3:02am On Jan 04, 2015
Chillis:

My dear, you need to see the size of his head before you begin ask for price. grin

Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by r231(m): 1:18pm On Jan 04, 2015
What did i miss
Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 04, 2015
na very short person go write dis tin. being short is not d end of life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 04, 2015
Once u hold ur man power,even miss world cannot resist u kiss

D only bad thing I know they r always accused of is anger. It erupts like volcano.
They r also very stubborn.

As per better husband thing, it's ur personality,upbringing,value and choice.

1 Like

Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by ihedinobi2: 4:09pm On Jan 04, 2015
Short, dark and handsome rocks!!! wink
Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by okotv(m): 6:10pm On Jan 04, 2015
Mondisweets:
In the real world I learnt to never trouble trouble before trouble troubles me grin

Besides that was just a normal discussion, there was no bashing or cussing. You on the other hand are the one who loves looking for trouble by mentioning people all over the place
I looked for trouble by just mentioning monickers innocently

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Mum Is Unconsolable One Month After / Women, Stop Lying To Your Husbands And Playing Victim Afterwards! / Is It Right For Me To Ask My Mum To Divorce My Dad??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.