Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,139 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) (54764 Views)

Father Christmas Drinking Small Stout ( See Photo) / Ladies Can You Date This Cool Dude? (picture) / Ladies can you marry such a tall man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by bustyhelen(f): 1:32pm On Jan 03, 2015
Pix from:

http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2015/01/women-women-womenwould-you-put-ring-on.html?m=1

I get liver but I no fit do this kind thing ooo. I can toast a guy I like but can never propose to a guy.

Babez can u?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by wunmi590(m): 1:34pm On Jan 03, 2015
Abeg, dis is nthin jawe, wen u ar inluv it cn tke u anywhr

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 03, 2015
personally i can't and won't do it

my opinion o

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 03, 2015
bustyhelen:
Pix from:

http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2015/01/women-women-womenwould-you-put-ring-on.html?m=1

I get liver but I no fit do this kind thing ooo. I can toast a guy I like but can never propose to a guy.

Babez can u?
Bold gal, goes for what, she wants.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by sucreblazing(m): 1:48pm On Jan 03, 2015
y will a lady do what is meant for a man? .....almost every man on earth propose to the woman they wanna marry ...

so y turning the table around?

I believe its desperation

4 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by benuejosh: 2:31pm On Jan 03, 2015
could that be a Ghanian movie? or blacks residing in India.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by benuejosh: 2:32pm On Jan 03, 2015
andyallor:

my opinion o
nairaland ladies mentality

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by babyfun(f): 3:21pm On Jan 03, 2015
She's obviously embarrassing that dude because he's using style to pull her up.....

God wasn't stupid when he decided to make it the other way round.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by Feranmicharles(m): 3:21pm On Jan 03, 2015
why would she do such undecided moreover,this isn't real

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by Ahmed0336(m): 3:22pm On Jan 03, 2015
undecided kiss

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by datguru: 3:22pm On Jan 03, 2015
That's cute

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by Tic4tac(m): 3:22pm On Jan 03, 2015
Loool
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by dapsoneh: 3:22pm On Jan 03, 2015
Eeya.... praze Gad!
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by Adesam09(m): 3:22pm On Jan 03, 2015
hmmm... talk oo
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by SIRKOL(m): 3:22pm On Jan 03, 2015
Only in 9ja doing dis luks somhow its a normal thing. All dis single ladies complaining of no husbands, delay marriage etc, if u do dis kind of tin in public d man no fit say "NO" n like dat u don get husband o, but pride don finish all of una!

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by PerfumeRepublik: 3:23pm On Jan 03, 2015
benuejosh:
nairaland ladies mentality

grin
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by saxwizard(m): 3:23pm On Jan 03, 2015
Mak i observe sha
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by nofij(m): 3:23pm On Jan 03, 2015
Yes i can
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by korel9: 3:23pm On Jan 03, 2015
No angry

We're not all ladies in here angry

And hey...

Isn't that my sister? grin
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by LesbianBoy(m): 3:23pm On Jan 03, 2015
Lol...see them saying they can't. And i am sure its because they feel its a man's 'duty' to propose. But when we men say we can't help a woman in the kitchen or do this and that for a woman because we feel its their duty, they will start insulting us.....mtscheewww! Thats why MOST guys these days don't take ladies (especially the nigerian ones) seriously! Very selfish creatures! *spits*

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by tuffgongjo(m): 3:24pm On Jan 03, 2015
Waiting for the gals to start forming Miss Romantic.
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by Phikom(m): 3:24pm On Jan 03, 2015
Just passing by...
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by ireneony(f): 3:24pm On Jan 03, 2015
God forbid bad thing I can never be so desperate for marriage like this.
Since she is the one the propose, then she will be the one to pay bride price and better still pay for the arrangement of the wedding
.....she don become man like that undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by lmm4real: 3:24pm On Jan 03, 2015
Nigerian women and pride. This can not be a Nigerian girl.
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 03, 2015
babyfun:
She's obviously embarrassing that dude because he's using style to pull her up.....

God wasn't stupid when he decided to make it the other way round.
and where is that in your bible? ur prolly using a (NKJV) Nigerian King James Version.

14 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by ademega(m): 3:24pm On Jan 03, 2015
If by the virtue of that proposal marriage happened and things later go wrong in the marriage , the lady will live the rest of her life regretting that day she even thought of it .

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by desmondDessi(m): 3:24pm On Jan 03, 2015
embarassed
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 03, 2015
hehehehehehehe. sure it depends sha
she's a rare gem, a very nice quality to show true love,I like thatsmiley, click the like button if you like it toowink

12 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by osram(m): 3:25pm On Jan 03, 2015
bustyhelen:
Pix from:

Babez can u?
I wanna see dose bust of urs to confammm if u can't do this
andyallor:

my opinion o
typical naija gerl, I usually run (with slips in hand) from babes like you. They make the relationship boring with their long lists of self restrictions.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Real Meaning Of Types Of Kisses / Pictures Of How People Are Guarding Their Foodstuffs / Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.