Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,022 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) (54789 Views)

Father Christmas Drinking Small Stout ( See Photo) / Ladies Can You Date This Cool Dude? (picture) / Ladies can you marry such a tall man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by Kingsimmer(m): 3:41pm On Jan 03, 2015
hmmmm
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 03, 2015
sucreblazing:
y will a lady do what is meant for a man? .....almost every man on earth propose to the woman they wanna marry ...

so y turning the table around?

I believe its desperation
. Ebi like na she go pay the bride price too.
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by Beamborla(f): 3:42pm On Jan 03, 2015
Lol... even guys dey reply 'Yes I can' shocked

Moi can not do it o! With the kind of mentality some 9ja guys get also taking the norm and tradition of our society into consideration. Lemme enjoy my womanhood in full o jare... ah need to listen to those lines keep 'em coming smiley
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by AijaiI(f): 3:43pm On Jan 03, 2015
Mtcheww propose ko propose ni. Afta she has finished proposing who will pay d bride price, if she will fine o but if she wont shey she'll force d guy 2 pay d brideprice ni! obviously he doesn't want 2 marry yet odawise he wud hav done it himself & nw she has put him on d spot. hope it ends well 4 her
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by vickyozohu(f): 3:43pm On Jan 03, 2015
babyfun:
She's obviously embarrassing that dude because he's using style to pull her up.....

God wasn't stupid when he decided to make it the other way round.

Did God actually made it the other way round? Where? And how?

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 03, 2015
ireneony:
God forbid bad thing I can never be so desperate for marriage like this.
Since she is the one the propose, then she will be the one to pay bride price and better still pay for the arrangement of the wedding
.....she don become man like that undecided

sometimes I do wonder why African women are so different from their counterpart elsewhere in the world. Their level of reasoning is so disgusting and laid back,dear you ain't seen nothing yet. I guess you're still a "kid" who lives with Mum and Dad. How about you lower that pride of yours,it wouldn't hurt much you know and a lot of good it might do to you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by AijaiI(f): 3:48pm On Jan 03, 2015
olrotimi:
typical naija gerl, I usually run (with slips in hand) from babes like you. They make the relationship boring with their long lists of self restrictions.
. if u like run 2 jupiter. pls be logical, afta d proposal who will pay d brideprice...it's still u so wat hapens 2 her if u're nt interested in marriage?
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by joywendy(f): 3:48pm On Jan 03, 2015
babyfun:
She's obviously embarrassing that dude because he's using style to pull her up.....

God wasn't stupid when he decided to make it the other way round.

Na so people they use God's name anyhow to justify their ignorance.

Seriously were did God state that it must be the other way round?

Please direct me to the passage.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by ireneony(f): 3:49pm On Jan 03, 2015
Nobleval:
sometimes I do wonder why African women are so different from their counterpart elsewhere in the world. Their level of reasoning is so disgusting and laid back,dear you ain't seen nothing yet. I guess you're still a "kid" who lives with Mum and Dad. How about you lower that pride of yours,it wouldn't hurt much you know and a lot of good it might do to you.
I can see you are a woman wrapper using a female moniker as your signature
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by yungcyrus(m): 3:49pm On Jan 03, 2015
Juliaann:
Sure yes I can if he is the guy I want to spend the rest of my life with
HistoryTeacher:- gudmornin klass

Students:- gudmorning ma

HistoryTeacher:- do you know that Buhari got all A's in Waec

Students:- hey! Aunty you can lie O!....

Story

grin
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by fairygeh(f): 3:50pm On Jan 03, 2015
cheesy I can't, the day my fiance proposed sef,i was so so shy not to talk of me now being the one proposing. Lailai mehn
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by joywendy(f): 3:51pm On Jan 03, 2015
vickyozohu:

Did God actually made it the other way round? Where? And how?

Please help me ask her oh!

I was shocked when I saw that statement.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by BABANGBALI: 3:51pm On Jan 03, 2015
Na photoshop jo
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by BABANGBALI: 3:53pm On Jan 03, 2015
fairygeh:
cheesy I can't, the day my fiance proposed sef,i was so so shy not to talk of me now being the one proposing. Lailai mehn
hmmmmm,so shy after him don farm inside your farm for several years,you can lie
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by Kolade354(m): 3:54pm On Jan 03, 2015
This is the effect of Telemundo on Nigerians gurl................
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by Coolguy89(m): 3:54pm On Jan 03, 2015
ireneony:
God forbid bad thing I can never be so desperate for marriage like this.
Since she is the one the propose, then she will be the one to pay bride price and better still pay for the arrangement of the wedding
.....she don become man like that undecided

real gals don't care,dey go for wat dey love
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by ireneony(f): 3:56pm On Jan 03, 2015
Coolguy89:
real gals don't care,dey go for wat dey love
as if you will agreed to marry a lady that propose to you undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by Coolguy89(m): 3:56pm On Jan 03, 2015
Dis is nothing here in Delhi grin
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by joywendy(f): 3:58pm On Jan 03, 2015
benedictac:

this is not mentality but having dignity. my opinion though

So guys who do it don't have dignity?

What exactly do you have to lose?

What exactly do you define has dignity? Or are you indirectly referring to pride?

It is not compulsory you answer, just my little observation. Something to think and ponder on.wink
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 03, 2015
i can't do it.
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by blakky97(m): 3:58pm On Jan 03, 2015
olrotimi:
typical naija gerl, I usually run (with slips in hand) from babes like you. They make the relationship boring with their long lists of self restrictions.
true.
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 03, 2015
ireneony:
I can see you are a woman wrapper using a female moniker as your signature
hmmm...at least you used the word 'woman',not 'women', there is nothing wrong in "wrappering" a particular lady. I don't see what my signature has go to do with the thread tho.. and the reply which I expected from you. dänke..
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 03, 2015
Juliaann:
Sure yes I can if he is the guy I want to spend the rest of my life with
dayummm .... are you from this world ? your eyes mehn !
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by Coolguy89(m): 4:00pm On Jan 03, 2015
ireneony:
as if you will agreed to marry a lady that propose to you undecided
ofcox I wil cos she has show me n d world her love for me,I wil love her forever

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 03, 2015
AijaiI:
Mtcheww propose ko propose ni. Afta she has finished proposing who will pay d bride price, if she will fine o but if she wont shey she'll force d guy 2 pay d brideprice ni! obviously he doesn't want 2 marry yet odawise he wud hav done it himself & nw she has put him on d spot. hope it ends well 4 her
it takes a lady who knows what she wants to do that not some NFA chic , she must have known her dude too well also for her to do it , perhaps its gonna make the guy love her more . you cant tell . there are diff ways to spice up your love life.
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 03, 2015
Beamborla:
Lol... even guys dey reply 'Yes I can' shocked

Moi can not do it o! With the kind of mentality some 9ja guys get also taking the norm and tradition of our society into consideration. Lemme enjoy my womanhood in full o jare... ah need to listen to those lines keep 'em coming smiley
apparently you have not met the one you truly love.
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by stanisbaratheon: 4:04pm On Jan 03, 2015
i don't think i would have the guts to reject a proposal from a lady even if she's not pretty.
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by ireneony(f): 4:07pm On Jan 03, 2015
Nobleval:
hmmm...at least you used the word 'woman',not 'women', there is nothing wrong in "wrappering" a particular lady. I don't see what my signature has go to do with the thread tho.. and the reply which I expected from you. dänke..
[size=30] boring[/size]
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by Forwetinnah: 4:10pm On Jan 03, 2015
Taaaaah!! Even for dream sef. Make dem use concentrated kai kai wash any babe face wey try this rubbish.
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by blakky97(m): 4:13pm On Jan 03, 2015
AijaiI:
congrats!
you just killed an ant with a machine gun.
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by joywendy(f): 4:14pm On Jan 03, 2015
I like the idea that some people have been truthful and said what they can and what they can't do.

But Some people on this thread are just goddam silly and they should be ashamed of themselves.

Just say your mind and go but no they have come to this thread to spread their igonorance around and affect the few sensible people we have left.

How can someone say that God made it the other way round? Na by force to comment

Gosh!!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) by codeworks(m): 4:15pm On Jan 03, 2015
elantraceey:
I can but will never do it .

i kind of like your response

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. / The Real Meaning Of Types Of Kisses / Pictures Of How People Are Guarding Their Foodstuffs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.