Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,751 members, 7,862,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:13 PM

Question From The Gods. Who Can Answer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question From The Gods. Who Can Answer (980 Views)

Can Anyone Please Help In Solving This Pictured Question From The 4pics 1 Word? / Question From A Ghanaian Lady / Tricky Question From A Friend Ish. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question From The Gods. Who Can Answer by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 03, 2015
If from a distance you saw your girlfriend being harassed by the military men would you interfere
Re: Question From The Gods. Who Can Answer by Fabdedon(m): 2:14pm On Jan 03, 2015
just do like say you know see dem run go your hous.. Later she go come gist you den you can over react grin

1 Like

Re: Question From The Gods. Who Can Answer by MizMyColi(f): 2:18pm On Jan 03, 2015

OP, is it sexual harassment or physical harassment?
Anyhoo, for the latter --- imo

The typical thing to do is try to display chicken strength against those beating him/her up, beht --- Wisdom is profitable to direct.

A man who has no rule over his spirit, one who lacks self control is like a city without walls.

People have fought and won greater battles using words and sheer strategy, in lieu of weapons of every kind.

So yes, even as a lady, I will not just watch any megedefegede human being launch brazen attacks on my man or any of my loved ones for that matter.

Lie! Lie!

All I just need to do is assess the situation and then use my brain.
It's called tact, and strength of a woman, maybe undecided

If worse comes to worse, we chop the beating together.
grin

3 Likes

Re: Question From The Gods. Who Can Answer by ROZZAYY(f): 2:20pm On Jan 03, 2015
Oya guys come and answer. Let's know who loves dier baby
Re: Question From The Gods. Who Can Answer by Princecalm(m): 2:22pm On Jan 03, 2015
Absolutely nothing you can do unless you want to get your own share of the beating and that is if you love her.
But come to think of it, what if your father/brother is a General in the millitary and he understands you very well. What do you think will happen to those guys.
Re: Question From The Gods. Who Can Answer by Cwaya(m): 2:22pm On Jan 03, 2015
MizMyColi:

megedefegede

undecided
Re: Question From The Gods. Who Can Answer by okotv(m): 2:29pm On Jan 03, 2015
Well as a military man, I will show up and get her freed.

*I don't do girlfriend*
Re: Question From The Gods. Who Can Answer by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 03, 2015
Big question for the gods.
Re: Question From The Gods. Who Can Answer by remsonik(f): 2:31pm On Jan 03, 2015
MizMyColi:

The typical thing to do is try to display chicken strength against those beating him/her up, beht --- Wisdom is profitable to direct.

A man who has no rule over his spirit, one who lacks self control is like a city without walls.

People have fought and won greater battles using words and sheer strategy, in lieu of weapons of every kind.

So yes, even as a lady, I will not just watch any megedefegede human being launch brazen attacks on my man or any of my loved ones for that matter.

Lie! Lie!

grin
I like this o.
Re: Question From The Gods. Who Can Answer by Tymax(m): 2:31pm On Jan 03, 2015
Ladies and their sharp tongues. Why would she look for trouble? Why? Then she will expect guys to "chop" koboko on her behalf.
Re: Question From The Gods. Who Can Answer by Cwaya(m): 2:32pm On Jan 03, 2015

Hmmmmm...

Lets say,

From that distance,
I will start my investigations. grin

Manner of approach matters in this situation,
I will go straight to the Man in charge and enquire what da heck happened.
IN A POLITE WAY !!
To avoid misunderstanding and divert of beating !! grin grin

I believe I can divert the attention and harassment.

Re: Question From The Gods. Who Can Answer by MizMyColi(f): 2:34pm On Jan 03, 2015
remsonik:

I like this o.

What's up Ma'am...

Shey ati ki ara wa this new year?

*facepalm at my dull yoruba skills*
Please correct me embarassed

Happy New Year grin grin
Re: Question From The Gods. Who Can Answer by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 03, 2015
Tymax:
Ladies and their sharp tongues. Why would she look for trouble? Why? Then she will expect guys to "chop" koboko on her behalf.
lol
Re: Question From The Gods. Who Can Answer by fijiano202(m): 2:35pm On Jan 03, 2015
why make fake promises that u will love and protect her always when u cant defend her honor
Re: Question From The Gods. Who Can Answer by remsonik(f): 2:36pm On Jan 03, 2015
MizMyColi:

What's up Ma'am...

Shey ati ki ara wa this new year?

*facepalm at my dull yoruba skills*
Please correct me embarassed

Happy New Year grin grin
Yes you try well well

Same to you,new year new blessings and above all elevation on all areas of your life.

1 Like

Re: Question From The Gods. Who Can Answer by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 03, 2015
MizMyColi:

Lie! Lie!

grin
if you're really sincere about this reply.............
......... I'd say you are amazing

1 Like

Re: Question From The Gods. Who Can Answer by kendrick9(m): 2:37pm On Jan 03, 2015
not only will i run but i will also deny her right there.. afterall she's just a girlfriend
Re: Question From The Gods. Who Can Answer by MizMyColi(f): 2:38pm On Jan 03, 2015
remsonik:

Yes you try well well

Same to you,new year new blessings and above all elevation on all areas of your life.

Amin Ma'am.

Same to you.
smiley
Re: Question From The Gods. Who Can Answer by Cwaya(m): 2:39pm On Jan 03, 2015
fijiano202:
why make fake promises that u will love and protect her always when u cant defend her honor

Hehehe..

#FearOfMenInUniform cheesy

Re: Question From The Gods. Who Can Answer by ROZZAYY(f): 2:40pm On Jan 03, 2015
Tymax:
Isshdatso, meaning u will run abi*picks up my fone*
Re: Question From The Gods. Who Can Answer by Cwaya(m): 2:46pm On Jan 03, 2015
kendrick9:
not only will i run but i will also deny her right there.. afterall she's just a girlfriend

Brotherly cheesy

No be so naa .
Na from GF dey dey graduate to Wife !

You should do the necessary!
But no collect plenty beating grin grin

Though they wont touch you.
In as much as our law seems invalid, There is still a Law !!

Just run the show the right way ! cool

Re: Question From The Gods. Who Can Answer by Cwaya(m): 2:48pm On Jan 03, 2015
MizMyColi:

Amin Ma'am.

Same to you.
smiley

Ignoring or avoiding Derails undecided undecided
Re: Question From The Gods. Who Can Answer by MizMyColi(f): 2:53pm On Jan 03, 2015
Cwaya:

Ignoring or avoiding Derails undecided undecided

Lolest

NOTA.

I really didn't know what to make of your last mention.
Re: Question From The Gods. Who Can Answer by Cwaya(m): 2:57pm On Jan 03, 2015
MizMyColi:

Lolest

NOTA.

I really didn't know what to make of your last mention.

undecided = Define

undecided megedefegede
Re: Question From The Gods. Who Can Answer by MizMyColi(f): 3:01pm On Jan 03, 2015
Cwaya:

undecided = Define

undecided megedefegede

Owh that.

I use it in different contexts.
One of my padis here taught me.

I meant Nansene. You get?
Re: Question From The Gods. Who Can Answer by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 03, 2015
MizMyColi:

Lie! Lie!

grin
Datz what true love is.

1 Like

Re: Question From The Gods. Who Can Answer by nikkflexible(f): 3:06pm On Jan 03, 2015
question for irunmole
Re: Question From The Gods. Who Can Answer by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 03, 2015
Tymax:

i laugh grin
Re: Question From The Gods. Who Can Answer by Cwaya(m): 3:10pm On Jan 03, 2015
MizMyColi:

Owh that.

I use it in different contexts.
One of my padis here taught me.

I meant Nansene. You get?

Gat It cool

1 Like

Re: Question From The Gods. Who Can Answer by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 03, 2015
kendrick9:
chai u wicked ooooo grin
Re: Question From The Gods. Who Can Answer by ireneony(f): 3:23pm On Jan 03, 2015
I trust my ex will definitely fight for me.....his only good in that aspect

1 Like

Re: Question From The Gods. Who Can Answer by Tymax(m): 5:40pm On Jan 03, 2015
ROZZAYY:

Isshdatso, meaning u will run abi*picks up my fone*
Lol. It's not like that naaa grin

I didn't say I will run. I'm only asking why.

(1) (Reply)

Wife Have An Affair ! / What Gift Can She Get For Her Male Friend? / What Is Your Ideal Man/woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.