Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Emmanuel Awaritete Is An Online Fraudster | Please, Beware - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Emmanuel Awaritete Is An Online Fraudster | Please, Beware (14627 Views)

7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 / Could You Start Up An Online Business? / Fraudster Dupes Girl Of N14,000 Inside Gtbank Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Awaritete Is An Online Fraudster | Please, Beware by AbuMikey(m): 11:59pm On Jan 03, 2015
His 'brother's' Nairaland username is Yankybabyface grin
Yankybabyface's name on Nigerian_bestforum.com_ is Yanky77 wink
He's from Okpe, Delta state. cheesy
His mobile number is/used to be 07035420445 and email is babyyanky69@yahoo(dot)com.

Find his picture attached to this post, the first picture actually, and oh, before I forget his name is Agwaritefe Ogheneovo Lucky. (So uNlucky) sad

The Scammer as we all know is named, Young Emmanuel Agwaritefe.
Some of his alternates monikers are Awatefe and Mlchky cool
One of his scam email is Chrisigwe626@gmail.com shocked
He once scammed someone claiming to be a certain Dr Emmanuel R Jeffrey gringringrin
His mobile numbers include 07067583603 ! 08070412030 ! 08127277096
His Facebook ID is Emma H. Awatefe.
His surname has different spelling variants such as Awaritete ! Awaritefe ! Agwaritefe ! Ahwaritefe

Find his picture attached. The second pix.

If I had a better phone now, I would opened his yansh the more, well, these are what I can get for now.
Thanks

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Awaritete Is An Online Fraudster | Please, Beware by AbuMikey(m): 12:05am On Jan 04, 2015

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Awaritete Is An Online Fraudster | Please, Beware by OCTAVO: 12:30am On Jan 04, 2015
Hmmmmmmm... Following.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Awaritete Is An Online Fraudster | Please, Beware by jerrygome: 12:38am On Jan 04, 2015
This guy makes Leonardo Catch Me If You Can look like child's play. The thing is people should always read a thread very well before contacting the op off the thread. He is an opportunistic con guy. I've heard a lot about him and the dude seems like cat with 9 lives and 100 usernames

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Awaritete Is An Online Fraudster | Please, Beware by uboma(m): 5:47am On Jan 04, 2015
Diablo666:
you guys dont need the efcc. they wont be interested in such case at. There is a special units of the Nigerian police force that will firmly take up the case. The special fraud unit, under the force C.I.D. They would compell the banks to make available of all his necessary details and apprehend him in no time as long as you guys have your proofs. I have a personal connection high up at the force unit but I cant get involved since I am not a victim.

You don't have to be a victim to do the right thing. As long as there are evidences of how he defrauded others, I'll request that you make use of your contact in the Special Fraud Unit so we can nail this scam artist for good. Let's contribute to making our country saner. He may be just one out of numerous scam artists but bringing him to book means one bad egg out of the system.

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Awaritete Is An Online Fraudster | Please, Beware by Onegai(f): 8:08am On Jan 04, 2015
Alright, here are some suggestions on what to do:

1. Has anyone seen him in person? We need a picture of his real name and what he looks like.

2. There needs to be some sort of verification data base for Nairaland Business Section.

3. @AbuMikey, are you absolutely sure that is HIS REAL NAME AND FACE? If it is, then one or both of the OP create a thread, written in clear concise English and good grammar, as factual and non-angry as possible, detailing clearly what he is and ending with a list of his confirmed victims. Let Seun pin the thread to to top of the Business section and front page and don't let people comment on it.

Let me give a brief summary of what to write:

"We would like to announce that this man (insert his name here), who answers the following aliases on nl (insert there has been confirmed to be a fraudster. His method of operation is by (list them, 1., 2, etc). Please be warned, as he has other aliases on other social media sites. The following are a list of people he has duped or used their names to dupe others (list those people)"

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Awaritete Is An Online Fraudster | Please, Beware by BizBloke(m): 8:54am On Jan 04, 2015
mindtricks:
Walahi, this thread is coming in a good time. Those who have what it takes should please not back down. It's time to put efforts together and nail this one crook, once and for all.

Strange to know he is still there doing his thing.

I am aware quite a lot of people here have what it takes to nab, only if they can devote the effort.

Let all those who have been affected put organise themselves and put forward/together details of such so the efforts can have a good result. Issues like this will need documented/verifiable proof/evidence.

Bizbloke, kudos to you for bringing this to the forefront again.
You may need to please edit the topic to reflect more clearly what the issue is.

I've edited as suggested.

I'll ask for snapshots of his email conversations.
Re: Emmanuel Awaritete Is An Online Fraudster | Please, Beware by BizBloke(m): 8:56am On Jan 04, 2015
AbuMikey:

Thanks for the detailed information, AbuMikey. Are you certain this is his picture?
Re: Emmanuel Awaritete Is An Online Fraudster | Please, Beware by AbuMikey(m): 9:02am On Jan 04, 2015
BizBloke:

Thanks for the detailed information, AbuMikey. Are you certain this is his picture?

oh Yeah, the second picture is His.
99.99% Sure.
Re: Emmanuel Awaritete Is An Online Fraudster | Please, Beware by BizBloke(m): 9:04am On Jan 04, 2015
Onegai:
Alright, here are some suggestions on what to do:

1. Has anyone seen him in person? We need a picture of his real name and what he looks like.

2. There needs to be some sort of verification data base for Nairaland Business Section.

3. @AbuMikey, are you absolutely sure that is HIS REAL NAME AND FACE? If it is, then one or both of the OP create a thread, written in clear concise English and good grammar, as factual and non-angry as possible, detailing clearly what he is and ending with a list of his confirmed victims. Let Seun pin the thread to to top of the Business section and front page and don't let people comment on it.

Let me give a brief summary of what to write:

"We would like to announce that this man (insert his name here), who answers the following aliases on nl (insert there has been confirmed to be a fraudster. His method of operation is by (list them, 1., 2, etc). Please be warned, as he has other aliases on other social media sites. The following are a list of people he has duped or used their names to dupe others (list those people)"

1. He doesn't withdraw at the bank, so it's hard to say if anyone has but I believe there's a face attached to the account he uses.

2. That's for Seun to implement.

3...and Technology Market, too.

Thanks for the brief summary. We can use that as a posting guide. I also suggest every business thread should have it on its first page and post it regularly.

Cheers and thanks for your suggestions.
Re: Emmanuel Awaritete Is An Online Fraudster | Please, Beware by BizBloke(m): 9:34am On Jan 04, 2015
kentochi:

my hard earn 20k is with him till date.
His time of payment is close.

KenTochi,

If you don't mind, could you provide details on how he achieved this so that we can update the first post?

P.S: If you've been scammed by this guy, please, indicate with these details:
a) Amount.
b) Date.
c) Name he used.
d) Account number.
e) Phone number.
f) Email address.
g) Conversations in text/pictures.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Awaritete Is An Online Fraudster | Please, Beware by BizBloke(m): 9:38am On Jan 04, 2015
AbuMikey:

oh Yeah, the second picture is His.
99.99% Sure.

Thanks, AbuMikey. I'll update the first post with the details you provided.
Re: Emmanuel Awaritete Is An Online Fraudster | Please, Beware by 2special(m): 9:47am On Jan 04, 2015
Is either he has a reliable bank staff or he works in the bank......

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Awaritete Is An Online Fraudster | Please, Beware by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 04, 2015
Funny bunch, always ready to throw away pounds just to save pennies. Pathetic!
Re: Emmanuel Awaritete Is An Online Fraudster | Please, Beware by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 04, 2015
blink182:
Funny bunch, always ready to throw away pounds just to save pennies. Pathetic!

What are you insinuating?

Keep your mouth shut or you will pay for rubbish you posted. Don't even try.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Awaritete Is An Online Fraudster | Please, Beware by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 04, 2015
All those with evidence should upload it here.

I have taken it upon myself to ensure that Emmanuel Awaritete faces the wrath of the law.
Re: Emmanuel Awaritete Is An Online Fraudster | Please, Beware by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 04, 2015
TheWholeTruth:

What are you insinuating?

Keep your mouth shut or you will pay for rubbish you posted. Don't even try.
You made no sense, please create space for people who actually have a workable plan.

I will also have to report you for assault.
Re: Emmanuel Awaritete Is An Online Fraudster | Please, Beware by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 04, 2015
The guy is a scam. He followed a customer on Mayorall's thread, added him up on whatsapp. The man was almost paying into his bank account, he then called mayorall direct line to notify he is in bank to make the payment, mayorall asked about what they initially discussed, he said about LG phone, then mayorall requested for the account details and discovered it was Emmanuel Awaritete. This happened just last week.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Awaritete Is An Online Fraudster | Please, Beware by Onegai(f): 1:33pm On Jan 04, 2015
Guys, start gathering information and sworn affidavits from his victims including bank tellers, emails, any sort of communication. You are going to need to speak to a lawyer on how to present it. Once there is enough legal evidence, then we can proceed.

You see, people in Nigeria are not really afraid of the police. But if this guy works in a bank or has bank contacts, the banks send info to each other concerning shady workers. With the right evidence, you can also use the Telecomms companies to flag him (they have to capture biodata, I spoke to their Head of IT for one, he said with a document from the court, they can search all the numbers registered that he uses. And the details they needed to open them with, their faces must show).

Also, a solid case with evidence, the minute you take it to court, I will advise you to put small adverts in daily newspapers with his face and contact, informing the world about him. Make him popular as a crook, let's tarnish his image.

Heck, if it were me, I'd find his church and pay people N40k to carry placard with his pics announcing that he is a fraudster, outside his church. He cannot lie to everyone, so let's embarass the heck out of him.

The easiest way for him to get away with this is for all of you TO DO NOTHING. Or leave it to God and siddon look (remember your politicians started like this and all of us were waiting on God to strike them with thunder. How's that working out, everyone?)

Once you make anything public in Nigeria, it will amaze how quickly the theif shows up to "clear their good name". Even if he keeps getting jobs, the story of his activities will always be out there, so that any future enemies of his can use it to discredit it.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Awaritete Is An Online Fraudster | Please, Beware by BizBloke(m): 1:42pm On Jan 04, 2015
missmayorall:
The guy is a scam. He followed a customer on Mayorall's thread, added him up on whatsapp. The man was almost paying into his bank account, he then called mayorall direct line to notify he is in bank to make the payment, mayorall asked about what they initially discussed, he said about LG phone, then mayorall requested for the account details and discovered it was Emmanuel Awaritete. This happened just last week.

Thanks for the detailed info, Missmayorall. Client's username on Nairaland, please?
Re: Emmanuel Awaritete Is An Online Fraudster | Please, Beware by dav8id(m): 1:52pm On Jan 04, 2015
when the game start for real i will donate 10k to support this move..the guy most be arrested...i discussed with Nig police force pro (hqt ) abuja yesterday and he said we should provide the neccessary evidence to him....

i called on all victimes to bring up their evidence and lets see how it go...

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Awaritete Is An Online Fraudster | Please, Beware by dav8id(m): 1:54pm On Jan 04, 2015
Onegai:
Guys, start gathering information and sworn affidavits from his victims including bank tellers, emails, any sort of communication. You are going to need to speak to a lawyer on how to present it. Once there is enough legal evidence, then we can proceed.

You see, people in Nigeria are not really afraid of the police. But if this guy works in a bank or has bank contacts, the banks send info to each other concerning shady workers. With the right evidence, you can also use the Telecomms companies to flag him (they have to capture biodata, I spoke to their Head of IT for one, he said with a document from the court, they can search all the numbers registered that he uses. And the details they needed to open them with, their faces must show).

Also, a solid case with evidence, the minute you take it to court, I will advise you to put small adverts in daily newspapers with his face and contact, informing the world about him. Make him popular as a crook, let's tarnish his image.

Heck, if it were me, I'd find his church and pay people N40k to carry placard with his pics announcing that he is a fraudster, outside his church. He cannot lie to everyone, so let's embarass the heck out of him.

The easiest way for him to get away with this is for all of you TO DO NOTHING. Or leave it to God and siddon look (remember your politicians started like this and all of us were waiting on God to strike them with thunder. How's that working out, everyone?)

Once you make anything public in Nigeria, it will amaze how quickly the theif shows up to "clear their good name". Even if he keeps getting jobs, the story of his activities will always be out there, so that any future enemies of his can use it to discredit it.

gbam...
Re: Emmanuel Awaritete Is An Online Fraudster | Please, Beware by BizBloke(m): 2:07pm On Jan 04, 2015
Onegai:

On point.
Re: Emmanuel Awaritete Is An Online Fraudster | Please, Beware by AbuMikey(m): 5:09pm On Jan 04, 2015
I've helped enough for now, Awatefe , come and save your name by confessing and promising to refund people's money , or else, I shall continue digging up details about You o grin

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Awaritete Is An Online Fraudster | Please, Beware by roqrules04(m): 6:10pm On Jan 04, 2015
All evidence of transactions with him should be posted so that necessary actions can be taken asap
Re: Emmanuel Awaritete Is An Online Fraudster | Please, Beware by zemaye: 7:49pm On Jan 04, 2015
BizBloke:

What bank did he use in achieving this?

Do you have an idea if ICPC has an active and functional online profile?
Zenith bank
No idea on ICPC's online activity but they have physical branches round towns
Re: Emmanuel Awaritete Is An Online Fraudster | Please, Beware by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 04, 2015

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Awaritete Is An Online Fraudster | Please, Beware by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 04, 2015
BizBloke:

Thanks for the detailed info, Missmayorall. Client's username on Nairaland, please?

Mikkyphaton
Re: Emmanuel Awaritete Is An Online Fraudster | Please, Beware by zemaye: 9:10pm On Jan 04, 2015
AbuMikey:
I've helped enough for now, Awatefe , come and save your name by confessing and promising to refund people's money , or else, I shall continue digging up details about You o grin
Abumikey pls go ahead I doubt if he can ever refund the monies just a little search here on nairaland will give you insight to the millions he has been scamming people of cry . I just pray he get caught and this bring an end to he's scam.
Re: Emmanuel Awaritete Is An Online Fraudster | Please, Beware by Nobody: 5:36am On Jan 05, 2015
AbuMikey:
His 'brother's' Nairaland username is Yankybabyface grin
Yankybabyface's name on Nigerian_bestforum.com_ is Yanky77 wink
He's from Okpe, Delta state. cheesy
His mobile number is/used to be 07035420445 and email is babyyanky69@yahoo(dot)com.

Find his picture attached to this post, the first picture actually, and oh, before I forget his name is Agwaritefe Ogheneovo Lucky. (So uNlucky) sad

The Scammer as we all know is named, Young Emmanuel Agwaritefe.
Some of his alternates monikers are Awatefe and Mlchky cool
One of his scam email is Chrisigwe626@gmail.com shocked
He once scammed someone claiming to be a certain Dr Emmanuel R Jeffrey gringringrin
His mobile numbers include 07067583603 ! 08070412030 ! 08127277096
His Facebook ID is Emma H. Awatefe.
His surname has different spelling variants such as Awaritete ! Awaritefe ! Agwaritefe ! Ahwaritefe

Find his picture attached. The second pix.

If I had a better phone now, I would opened his yansh the more, well, these are what I can get for now.
Thanks
Wow!!! Nice info Abu mikey.....who knows this guy, from the pics.....
Abu, ds monster robbed me nd my fellow architects a sum of 300k which was meant to get 2 bad-assss laptops for those crazy softwares we use.
Thanks a lot for bringing out his picture.
#Saved already.
FrontPage pls admins...
cc
Seun
mynd_22
mukina2
dragnet
Lalasticlala
Re: Emmanuel Awaritete Is An Online Fraudster | Please, Beware by Nobody: 5:37am On Jan 05, 2015
youngcee:
I have been on this case for a long time since engeneforgod was scam...I have contant efcc given them many details provide(by engene)and other guys..were this recent one happen
This was d latest info from efcc

(My Name)
He scam the person of #300,000 Link to details of transation,teller and chats

www.nairaland.com/2044715/black-friday-clearance-sales- everything/1#29396187
Please do something fast,this guy have been scamming people since 2011 ...and nothing is being done

Friday at 8:06am

Official EFCC
Thanks for the information (my name). Please bare with us as cases can take from several months to years to complete investigation, prosecution and conviction.

Friday at 2:19pm ยท Sent from Mobile
awwww....bless you much for helping us out.
You have tried enuf.
Re: Emmanuel Awaritete Is An Online Fraudster | Please, Beware by Nobody: 5:44am On Jan 05, 2015
BizBloke:

KenTochi,

If you don't mind, could you provide details on how he achieved this so that we can update the first post?

P.S: If you've been scammed by this guy, please, indicate with these details:
a) Amount.
b) Date.
c) Name he used.
d) Account number.
e) Phone number.
f) Email address.
g) Conversations in text/pictures.

Thanks.
details of my own case here, 300k
www.nairaland.com/2044715/black-friday-clearance-sales-everything/2#29437718

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

WARNING: Do Not Send Money To Nigeria Until You Read This / How To Make Money Online From Nigeria With Your Phone, Email And Bank Account / FBN Holdings Appoints Nnamdi Okonkwo As GMD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.