Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,936 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

How Did The Races Originate? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Did The Races Originate? (8398 Views)

Are Sub-saharan Africans Intellectually Inferior To Other Races? / Why Did The Guards At Tomb Of Jesus Take Money To Lie? / A Sincere Question For Theists: Where Did Evil Originate From? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did The Races Originate? by gatiano(m): 5:50pm On Jan 04, 2015
Jesus is a Man, and a Man can only be born from a Man, for a spirit does not possess the material to procreate a Man. So Jesus real name would be pronounced something like Yeshua Ben Yusuf (Jesus the son of Joseph). Jesus schooled in Egypt and was taught by the great scientists of his time. He was not killed on the cross, however he gave up himself when he understood that he was before time, 2000 years early, and he served as a comforter to the black people, and a warner to the wicked. Jesus was a blackman. black people don't die, except they really choose to die through disobedient. Black people have eternal life. non-black can have everlasting life which solely depends on them.
Adam and Eve were the first caucasians, they disobeyed and their age was cut short to just 6000 years of ruling, it ended 1914. it is 2015, why are they still ruling? plus a 100 years bonus given to them to change (GOD is most merciful), and so that the blackman and black woman can wake up.

Christianity was established by the whiteman(devil), Jesus was never a christians, those that followed his teachings were called christians, and it was true and good. but was invaded by the devils, every religion was invaded by the non-black people, and they changed all and also in few ways indirectly corrupted the African traditional religion which all religion came from.

atheism, white people and the non-black know who GOD is (most of them), They know that he is Black, and Black and Black all through. They can't bow easily for black. so they just claim in each of their minds that there is no GOD. and for the black people, How can GOD deny himself? that is kind of foolish. The black people have their personal self unconsciousness, the non-blacks have a collective unconsciousness in the mind of their creator (Yakub/Yahweh), who is one Blackman (my brother, yours too), however, Yahweh rules this cycle, so we must pray to him.
theunusualmoon:

Can you please share your understanding of the man Jesus+ your views on christianity and atheism.
Also please add your views on heaven,hell,the earth we live in and the forbidden fruit that was eaten by Adam and Eve.
Re: How Did The Races Originate? by vonn(f): 5:59pm On Jan 04, 2015
gatiano:
The Mongolians (Mongoloid) are a yellow people which were grafted from the black people after 400 years(according to the Nation of Islam) or 600 years (according to the blackrootsscience of Africa), The crossed the bering straits thousands of years ago, thus you'd have the Eskimos they are mongolian or chinese looking people, moving down into american continent, they met black people. You know how light looking people treat the black. the mistreatment of black people is why GOD always send a comforter to comfort the black people in their time of oppression and warn the oppressors. Those we have 7 great messengers that had come to us who represent the seven churches of the revelations. does this answer your questions, if not tell me, i will try to explain better.
Nope. Still dont get it
Re: How Did The Races Originate? by gatiano(m): 6:09pm On Jan 04, 2015
read Blackrootssciences, it can be downloaded free online, or you can read it through the muurroot site-
http://muurroots-science..com/p/about-blackroots-science.html

black is called- muur and africa is called Ethiopia, but better through blackroots.

Or from the teachings of Elijah Muhammad.

They explain from mathematical and scientific point view also using the bible and the Quran. One thing for sure is that you have to depend on your intuition.

Some people would say- "so you read it", i say "ok yes, i did. where do you get what you know too? was not from reading or studying"? The non-black say the best place to hide something away from a blackman is the book. not that english books, and class curriculums that he gave us to learn to slave for them unknowingly. Go to there liberary, pick up that book that is so dusty and far up the shelf, you would learn a thing or two. and if you are lazy to read, or unable, there are now audiobooks on youtube. this is the purpose of the internet, to spread the message, whaaaaat nigger? yeeees, without the foundation, software programming created by a blackman(nigerian), the internet won't be possible.
Re: How Did The Races Originate? by theunusualmoon(m): 6:11pm On Jan 04, 2015
gatiano:
There is a truth and a lie. each and everyone of us have a freewill to take whatever path we love. Of what use is the grafting of animals to the bible history? why then was gregor mendel called father of genetics when Jacob had already grafted animals eons ago? and beside Lets us make man in our own image and likeness, and let us give them power and dominion... what does the pronouns, us and our? how many people was there? Do you even have any idea of who you are as a black person? do you think you are forty years old? well, you may ask in your mind, why do the white people rule and enslaved us if we (black people) made them? This is a very serious question to which the answer would daze you. but i can tell that we as the black people are in the cycle of self forgetfulness known to modern people as evil. Blackman wanted to know what self forgetfulness feels like. and he can because he is fearless. We have and it is time for self awareness (trumpet sounding) for the brain dead to ressurect. investigate for yourself, the truth is not far off.

Please tell me why and how we blacks ended up as slaves.please I want to hear.
Re: How Did The Races Originate? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 04, 2015
gatiano:
what do you mean australoid or africoid? They are both Asiatic people and one and the same, we call them Black people but Asiatic is preferred and more accurate. Asiatic people has no known beginning, They have existed trillions upon trillions of years, from universes into making another universes. The master of the universe, He is so righteous however evil too also resides in him but He finds a way to suppress deep down into himself that he could not do bad/evil by himself even if he wants to. He knows evil but has not yet exprience evil, so he found a way to suppress is rigteousness which lives in his black gene/germ and allowed the evil to come to the surface which lives in his light/brown genes/germ, it took 44,000 years for the light germ to surface yet he could not do bad outside killing animals for food which he did not do prior to 50,000 years ago.
50,000 years ago was when the black spread all around the world away from civilization, thus we can call one africoid or australoid or pacificoid etc.
6000 years ago after the light germ had surface. A scientists just grafted the brown against the brown and in 200 years - brown people- Japanese, also the greeks, portugese, next 200 years of grafting the light brown to the light brown, the yellow man emerged (chinese), in some teaching/history, the arabs, persians etc emerged and then 200 years later yellow man and 66 years after grafting the yellow to the yellow, The caucasian emerged(white man) which put its completion to 200+200+200+66=666.

And so GOD created man in his own image and likeness=mankind. to rule for 6000 years after he disobeyed. mankind got angry and went to work to elongate his live by missing up his genes with mammals to get what we called pleides people(alien), with insects (grey alien), with reptiles, what is known in the conspiracy world to mean reptilians with the help of their creator GOD, the aliens were allowed to leave the earth into the galaxies etc for more true story, i can provide you a link, however this is a stupid talk to most.
post me the link pls...I love learning new things so I can add to the ones I know
Re: How Did The Races Originate? by gatiano(m): 6:31pm On Jan 04, 2015
Blackrootsscience. http://www.angelfire.com/planet/blackrootswisdom/BookPages1.html (not complete) so you can dowload the full free online
or from - http://blackhomeschoolacademy.com/books/
or http://muurroots-science..com/p/about-blackroots-science.html (here few words are changed like Ethiopian for African, Muur for Black)

or Elijah Muhammads' book, most are available free on internet.

Mellin:
post me the link pls...I love learning new things so I can add to the ones I know
Re: How Did The Races Originate? by gatiano(m): 6:35pm On Jan 04, 2015
Because we wanted to exprience what wickness, weakness and self forgetfulness feels like even though we knew it. We could not do bad by ourselves, so we made from ourselves those that are weak and wicked, who taught us wickedness and traumatized us.
Yes my brother or sister, you signed and agreed to it. Have you ever seen a black person with Multiple personality disorder? how does this relate to the question, answer this first and i will continue.

theunusualmoon:

Please tell me why and how we blacks ended up as slaves.please I want to hear.
Re: How Did The Races Originate? by gatiano(m): 6:39pm On Jan 04, 2015
i have sent some links, enjoy the reading. use your intuition, it will be best if you read Elijah Muhammads' books too. take a bible and also The quran (maulana Muhammad Ali engish translation online). We made all the religions, The whiteman has no heritage, he only stole all of our, added it to his fantasies and with it murdered us and enslaved us.
vonn:

Nope. Still dont get it
Re: How Did The Races Originate? by theunusualmoon(m): 6:41pm On Jan 04, 2015
gatiano:
Because we wanted to exprience what wickness, weakness and self forgetfulness feels like even though we knew it. We could not do bad by ourselves, so we made from ourselves those that are weak and wicked, who taught us wickedness and traumatized us.
Yes my brother or sister, you signed and agreed to it. Have you ever seen a black person with Multiple personality disorder? how does this relate to the question, answer this first and i will continue.
Well........ maybe some psychiatrists may have but I haven't seen a black man with mpd..... so please continue
Re: How Did The Races Originate? by gatiano(m): 7:25pm On Jan 04, 2015
Well, there can never be a blackman with the black gene and melanin with mpd, if there is, give that person a heavenly slap, that person's everything will join back. The reason for this you won't believe and you would call me deluded (but i will tell you all the same). The white person or non-black don't have a what is called a first person. Every blackman has is own first person, you have your own first person if you are black, in actual fact, your mind and this your first person is one. you are him, and he is you but unconciously to you, this first person is called your ancestral
father. to cut story short, you can not really die, you expire in this body, your spirits goes back to your ancestors, you send yourself back again in another physical body (since we are in a cycle of self forgetfulness, you are not conscious of the fact), not only do you reincarnate, you also exist somewhere else in other solar systems, all those of yourselves somewhere else are aware of you on planet earth (the universe is very big, we are not alone) each and everyone of you is aware, only you here forgets but still in some kind of awareness that you can never have mpd. This your first self wants to experience what self forgetfulness feels like, which infact its you. since you are GOD, and GOD is fearless, you can undergo anything and the black people on earth can never be more than 1 billion and 8 million people, google and check and are evenly distributed between male and female.

i may have explained badly, read blackroots science online. it is free. it is explained in detail with mathematics and sciences how the universe was created, how the sun and the solar systems were made.

the beginning of Blackman is what we will not know, it has no beginning nor ending.
theunusualmoon:

Well........ maybe some psychiatrists may have but I haven't seen a black man with mpd..... so please continue
Re: How Did The Races Originate? by Ranchhoddas: 7:28pm On Jan 04, 2015
gatiano:
The Mongolians (Mongoloid) are a yellow people which were grafted from the black people after 400 years(according to the Nation of Islam) or 600 years (according to the blackrootsscience of Africa), The crossed the bering straits thousands of years ago, thus you'd have the Eskimos they are mongolian or chinese looking people, moving down into american continent, they met black people. You know how light looking people treat the black. the mistreatment of black people is why GOD always send a comforter to comfort the black people in their time of oppression and warn the oppressors. Those we have 7 great messengers that had come to us who represent the seven churches of the revelations. does this answer your questions, if not tell me, i will try to explain better.
Interesting stuff,who are the seven messengers?
Re: How Did The Races Originate? by theunusualmoon(m): 7:44pm On Jan 04, 2015
[quote author=gatiano post=29489856
[/quote]
Your lines sound like something from Lobsang Rampa's books and some other ancient turkish books I have read in time past......Anyway that is not important now.
I have taken time to digest the information you have given and my main question now is do you practise any religion or believe in a higher power or diety? If yes,what religion,power or diety.If no,why?
Re: How Did The Races Originate? by gatiano(m): 7:53pm On Jan 04, 2015
1) Rama (blackman)- indians began to worship him as incarnated vishnu
2) Zarathustra (Zorro/Zoroasther)- Persia, long after he passed a religion called zoroastrianism
3) Quetzal- native american, wrote the mayan plate, not the whiteman called quetzalcoate who came many years later.
4) Mosa/Moses
5) Yeshua/ Jesus
6) Muhammad
7) Elijah Muhammad (the last messenger before the coming of GOD), Raised by GOD himself)

all black men.

https://www.nairaland.com/2067472/messiah-anti-messiah

Ranchhoddas:
Interesting stuff,who are the seven messengers?
Re: How Did The Races Originate? by Ranchhoddas: 7:58pm On Jan 04, 2015
gatiano:
1) Rama (blackman)- indians began to worship him as incarnated vishnu
2) Zarathustra (Zorro/Zoroasther)- Persia, long after he passed a religion called zoroastrianism
3) Quetzal- native american, wrote the mayan plate, not the whiteman called quetzalcoate who came many years later.
4) Mosa/Moses
5) Yeshua/ Jesus
6) Muhammad
7) Elijah Muhammad (the last messenger before the coming of GOD), Raised by GOD himself)

all black men.

https://www.nairaland.com/2067472/messiah-anti-messiah

and you believe this because? Is Elijah Muhammed not the same guy that had many wives and killed Malcolm X after he revolted?
Re: How Did The Races Originate? by gatiano(m): 8:00pm On Jan 04, 2015
Freedom, Equality, and Justice and to the submission to the will of GOD. If i say, it is the religion of Abraham, what would you call it?[quote author=theunusualmoon post=29490403][/quote]
Re: How Did The Races Originate? by theunusualmoon(m): 8:08pm On Jan 04, 2015
gatiano:
Freedom, Equality, and Justice and to the submission to the will of GOD. If i say, it is the religion of Abraham, what would you call it?
Submission to the will of GOD.Please clear the air now.Are you implying that you worship the same GOD Abraham worshipped?.......If yes,in ad much as equity,freedom and justice are good virtues please bear in mind that Abraham did not worship or pray to them.....If no,then you haven't answered my question.Please do so.
Re: How Did The Races Originate? by Horus(m): 8:08pm On Jan 04, 2015

Original Black Asiatic

All phenotypes exist within the black family. Asian people are only the semi-recessive descendants of their ancestors who were a black tribe with slanted eyes (Picture). Blacks are the genetic parents, they can reproduce all others in humanity.

1 Like

Re: How Did The Races Originate? by gatiano(m): 8:14pm On Jan 04, 2015
Elijah Muhammad did not have any hand in the assasination of Malcolm X, neither was the Nation of Islam. The black nation in the ancient times never practiced polygamy, The black people have the best population control system that will never be surpassed, we had always kept our number at not more than 1 billion and 8 million, 50% male, 50% female. that number is our sacred number (you can count now yourself). Since the non-black has taken it upon themselves to be killing us, we deviced polygamy to keep the number steady since blackmen are usually the ones killed at war or enslaved. The whiteman knows nothing about population control, what he knows is population stabilization. They will do everything and anything that we may not reach that number thus the killings, the diseases across africa, the black male imprisonment/incarceration, and many more forms of killing which includes the manipulations of killing our own very self.

As any blackman, like Jesus and Moses, when you say you are a believer, then you must go through the 40 days test. You won't know when and how, With Jesus, it was on the mountain with a jewish devil, With Malcolm X , it was with the arabian devils, they deceived him. That doesn't condemn him however, He will just do the test again.

Ranchhoddas:
and you believe this because? Is Elijah Muhammed not the same guy that had many wives and killed Malcolm X after he revolted?

1 Like

Re: How Did The Races Originate? by gatiano(m): 8:23pm On Jan 04, 2015
Abraham prayed and obeyed GOD, even GOD prays. to who? to GOD. Even the African traditional religions pray to GOD. i choose Islam as a way of meditation and both the Quran and the Bible. i don't know how to quote word for word but i know some of their meaning.

theunusualmoon:

Submission to the will of GOD.Please clear the air now.Are you implying that you worship the same GOD Abraham worshipped?.......If yes,in ad much as equity,freedom and justice are good virtues please bear in mind that Abraham did not worship or pray to them.....If no,then you haven't answered my question.Please do so.
Re: How Did The Races Originate? by theunusualmoon(m): 8:32pm On Jan 04, 2015
gatiano:
Abraham prayed and obeyed GOD, even GOD prays. to who? to GOD. Even the African traditional religions pray to GOD. i choose Islam as a way of meditation and both the Quran and the Bible. i don't know how to quote word for word but i know some of their meaning.

Ok you practise Islam and christianity together but the new confusion now is in your quote above....you said even GOD prays and he prays to GOD....I think many of us would like you to do some detailed explanation on this.+ are you the only one into this or are there others like yourself and do you have a place of worship where you all meet?
Re: How Did The Races Originate? by gatiano(m): 8:44pm On Jan 04, 2015
It is nice to go to a place of worship to discuss growth and development of our wellbeing, however, i have not being in the mosque or church for quite a longtime (say 8 years). In a place in the bible, there is a mention of a person called the "SON OF MAN", The Man is this phrase is GOD, then who is His Son? isn't HE GOD too? now who is this ONE GOD.
When the 1 billion and 8 million black people come together in love and in unity, then there is what is called the THE DIVINE UNITY ALSO CALLED ONE GOD. It was This ONE GOD that created this universe from the last universe, from the one before back to the trillions of universes and the next till the next trillions of years to come. So when i pray, i can say i pray to you in a way and you to me and to every black person on the planet. just imagine when we all unite in love, peace and harmony.

I don't know how many with me, we just need 144,000 as described in the revelations who are going to lay the foundation of the new world that is coming in anytime from now. they are called Judges.

theunusualmoon:

Ok you practise Islam and christianity together but the new confusion now is in your quote above....you said even GOD prays and he prays to GOD....I think many of us would like you to do some delineation on this.+ are you the only one into this or are there others like yourself and do you have a place of worship where you all meet?
Re: How Did The Races Originate? by theunusualmoon(m): 8:56pm On Jan 04, 2015
gatiano:
It is nice to go to a place of worship to discuss growth and development of our wellbeing, however, i have not being in the mosque or church for quite a longtime (say 8 years). In a place in the bible, there is a mention of a person called the "SON OF MAN", The Man is this phrase is GOD, then who is His Son? isn't HE GOD too? now who is this ONE GOD.
When the 1 billion and 8 million black people come together in love and in unity, then there is what is called the THE DIVINE UNITY ALSO CALLED ONE GOD. It was This ONE GOD that created this universe from the last universe, from the one before back to the trillions of universes and the next till the next trillions of years to come. So when i pray, i can say i pray to you in a way and you to me and to every black person on the planet. just imagine when we all unite in love, peace and harmony.

I don't know how many with me, we just need 144,000 as described in the revelations who are going to lay thseee foundation of the new world that is coming in anytime from now. they are called Judges.

What makes you so sure that you will be admist this 144,000 people and what is the definition of sin in this your style of religion?
Re: How Did The Races Originate? by gatiano(m): 9:01pm On Jan 04, 2015
no, i am not trying to be in the 144,000. it doesn't matter if i am or not, i am definitely among the 1 billion and 8 million with no questions ask. The words must be passed around. The non-blacks are not playing.
theunusualmoon:

What makes you so sure that you will be admist this 144,000 people.
Re: How Did The Races Originate? by theunusualmoon(m): 9:09pm On Jan 04, 2015
gatiano:
no, i am not trying to be in the 144,000. it doesn't matter if i am or not, i am definitely among the 1 billion and 8 million with no questions ask. The words must be passed around. The non-blacks are not playing.
and what is your definition of sin or how is sin commited in this your religion?
Re: How Did The Races Originate? by gatiano(m): 9:23pm On Jan 04, 2015
Why are you calling it religion? it is not. Like i said, The blackman (when i say blackman, i mean black women and children too) can not do evil on his own, even none of the animals was dangerous or poisonous. the blackman since he is in a condition of self forgetfulness can not do evil until when taught. so the blackman learns evil, and surprisingly becomes twice as evil than the evilmen(devils), still, they are all imitated evil. look at our actresses, 20 to 30 years ago, can you ever see them naked on the tv (africans)? today, they all go naked, where did they learn that from? in africa, we know homosexualism is not only an abomination, we taught it was impossible, but today we can find few of us on african continent who would say its nothing, where did they get the idea from? The blackman has self-forgetfulness, the yt(whites and non-black) have freewill, they can choose between good and evil thus we find some of them morally good, but most? you've got eyes. Now after a blackman is awakened to the truth of himself, then still continues to do evil, then death is the punishment, final death of being non-existing. And for all the sins, we are going to be punished for it.

Give me one evil by a blackman that was not imitated from the non-black.

theunusualmoon:

and what is your definition of sin or how is sin commited in this your religion?

1 Like

Re: How Did The Races Originate? by vonn(f): 9:31pm On Jan 04, 2015
Hmmmm....now I'm confused and lost in my own thread. undecided
Re: How Did The Races Originate? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 04, 2015
michu:
For africoid, someone was being naughty with an Ape

Must have been your mother. Nasty animal.

2 Likes

Re: How Did The Races Originate? by gatiano(m): 9:37pm On Jan 04, 2015
I'm deeply sorry, if it seemed so and i didn't realize. The black today must not be in darkness, we must be awakened and resurrected to the true knowledge of ourselves, the knowledge of GOD, and the knowledge of how all was created, the devils and the other races.
vonn:
Hmmmm....now I'm confused and lost in my own thread. undecided
Re: How Did The Races Originate? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 04, 2015
gatiano:
Blackrootsscience. http://www.angelfire.com/planet/blackrootswisdom/BookPages1.html (not complete) so you can dowload the full free online
or from - http://blackhomeschoolacademy.com/books/
or http://muurroots-science..com/p/about-blackroots-science.html (here few words are changed like Ethiopian for African, Muur for Black)

or Elijah Muhammads' book, most are available free on internet.

thanks for the eye opening...I have read all these links you posted...I knew within me that whenever I pray and ask my spirit God for something omitting jesus name or muhamad name I was actually doing the right thing...

Its only when u travel down to your village you will actually understand where you coming from and as God may have it they use a boy of 24years to tell me certain things I knew not about our tradition..and how so people now use it for bad instead of good....

My fellow blacks..you can never know where you are going to if you don't know where you coming from...

Bad things happens to us cos we neglected the truth in our african belief and digested the ones from the whites...the earlier you seek for the truth the better for all of us

1 Like

Re: How Did The Races Originate? by gatiano(m): 11:20pm On Jan 04, 2015
It isn't me. Why make Jesus or Muhammad a servant when one can talk directly with GOD. both Men were Teachers and were very good at it and honestly.

and that was a lovely line there (the bolded), may not be new, but it was right on time.

Mellin:
thanks for the eye opening...I have read all these links you posted...I knew within me that whenever I pray and ask my spirit God for something omitting jesus name or muhamad name I was actually doing the right thing...

Its only when u travel down to your village you will actually understand where you coming from and as God may have it they use a boy of 24years to tell me certain things I knew not about our tradition..and how so people now use it for bad instead of good....

My fellow blacks..you can never know where you are going to if you don't know where you coming from...

Bad things happens to us cos we neglected the truth in our african belief and digested the ones from the whites...the earlier you seek for the truth the better for all of us
Re: How Did The Races Originate? by Nobody: 6:57am On Jan 05, 2015
ROSSIKE:

Must have been your mother. Nasty animal.
careful#
Re: How Did The Races Originate? by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 05, 2015
michu:
careful#
Rot in hell, you worthless bastar.d.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anti-tithe Churches / Kolanut And Spiritual Uses / Paul Vs. Jesus's Teachings: Is There A Conflict? For serious bible scholars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.