Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,108 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

How Did The Races Originate? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Did The Races Originate? (8400 Views)

Are Sub-saharan Africans Intellectually Inferior To Other Races? / Why Did The Guards At Tomb Of Jesus Take Money To Lie? / A Sincere Question For Theists: Where Did Evil Originate From? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did The Races Originate? by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 05, 2015
Post like this which is suppose to be in front page to enlighten people cannot be pushed there...but if its tonto dike or psquare or any celebrity lifestyle u will see it flooding the fp..

For my people perish for the lack of knowledge
Re: How Did The Races Originate? by Horus(m): 5:23pm On Jan 05, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9K_hSIch-o

[size=15pt]The Origin of The White (Caucasian) Race[/size]

A recorded "Science Of Wu-Nuwaupu" class taught by Wepwawet Saw Zhahuti Atum-Re (Ali York), son of Dr. York.
Re: How Did The Races Originate? by nobilis: 12:34pm On Jan 06, 2015
Mellin:
Post like this which is suppose to be in front page to enlighten people cannot be pushed there...but if its tonto dike or psquare or any celebrity lifestyle u will see it flooding the fp..

For my people perish for the lack of wisdom

Not lack of wisdom, but lack of knowledge.
Lack of knowledge=ignorance
Lack of wisdom=foolishness

2 Likes

Re: How Did The Races Originate? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 06, 2015
nobilis:

Not lack of wisdom, but lack of knowledge.
Lack of knowledge=ignorance
Lack of wisdom=foolishness
thanks for the correction....at times my brain dey over speed...thanks

1 Like

Re: How Did The Races Originate? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 06, 2015
ROSSIKE:
Rot in hell, you worthless bastar.d.
u talkin to ur popc
Re: How Did The Races Originate? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 09, 2015
Something got me confusing at that file tho!!!if there is no one to pray to..why then did jesus taught them our lords prayer?and what are those rituals being performed then?
Re: How Did The Races Originate? by gatiano(m): 5:20pm On Jan 09, 2015
There is always someone to look up to, Even GOD prays. The prayer that Jesus taught us was and is the greatest prayer which is equivalent to the Al-Fathia of the Muslim's opening prayer. since we are in the cycle of self-forgetfulness, then a ritual/prayer/studies is necessary to raise our consciousness. I hope someone explains better.
If you read the blackroots science, You can ask him directly at blackrootswisdom@gmail.com

Mellin:
Something got me confusing at that file tho!!!if there is no one to pray to..why then did jesus taught them our lords prayer?and what are those rituals being performed then?
Re: How Did The Races Originate? by illicit(m): 9:54pm On Jan 12, 2015
I am black but i refuse to be a Black supremacists/rascist.
These were the kinda ideas that motivated Adolf Hitler to start WW2 and many lives got lost unnecessarily
Re: How Did The Races Originate? by illicit(m): 10:25pm On Jan 12, 2015
Cannibalism is evil and has been in africa for long, the white man didnt bring it here, it was even a white mary slessor that stopped the killing of twins in calabar, if blacks were so good and intelligent why did they sell their selves to the whiteman to be enslaved, shouldnt they have rejected the offer and chase the whiteman off instead? as at today, blackworld is still misgoverned and backward, the whites believe with references that africans cant even govern themselves without unnecessary crisis unlike what obtains in most white countries.
Re: How Did The Races Originate? by gatiano(m): 6:53pm On Jan 14, 2015
illicit:
Cannibalism is evil and has been in africa for long, the white man didnt bring it here, it was even a white mary slessor that stopped the killing of twins in calabar, if blacks were so good and intelligent why did they sell their selves to the whiteman to be enslaved, shouldnt they have rejected the offer and chase the whiteman off instead? as at today, blackworld is still misgoverned and backward, the whites believe with references that africans cant even govern themselves without unnecessary crisis unlike what obtains in most white countries.

I also wondered about cannibalism a very longtime ago for a longtime, It turned out that the cannibalism was just a recent thing in africa, and mostly, it was a way to dispuse the corpse without notice (long stories in between). i have seen so many wars in africa, heard so many. you would see a lot of hungry refugees so thinned out and dieing. My question is "why don't they eat one another"? You see black people don't do it! we will die from that chronic hunger, rob someone, kill somebody else for their foods, eat bats, monkeys, snakes etc but will never eat another human flesh. We do see some warlords of africa claiming so on vice tv, they are just acting for vice and on the other hand imposing fear on the opposition and people.

The issue of some black people selling other blacks to the whiteman is a very long story. According to a very old elder and shaman in South Africa, He said, before slavery, we had already being conditioned to accept the whiteman on the African lands, All this happened 100 to 150 years before ever any light skin person appeared on the shores of Africa.

secondly, Most of the blacks that was sold to the whiteman, were the black people that immigrated from north Africa and from the middle east (This were the original and the true Isrealites). The indiginous African (who are all also immigrants to Africa) captured the Israelites to save much of theirs. These was when tribal marks began because it reduces the value of the slaves which does not profit the white devil.
Re: How Did The Races Originate? by gatiano(m): 7:01pm On Jan 14, 2015
Black is perfect, thus you can never really be a supremacists in the sense that naturally, you're totally complete, You can't be a racist, it is just too impossible for you to be one because You can't and will never die, you have been here trillions of years (this is not your first universe that you have witness and it won't be the last) and you will still be here trillions, trillions trillions of years, you have no ending. so where are you racing to? A black can't really hate, anger maybe that you learn from somewhere which is a lot of energy wastage. What is happening is Black people are beginning to wake up to who they really are which is perfectly equal to GOD. white can't let you achieve this level, but they (white/light races can't do anything or nothing about it). The Lions of Judea will arise. YOU TO WILL WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT. (if you're black), it just a matter of time.

illicit:
I am black but i refuse to be a Black supremacists/rascist.
These were the kinda ideas that motivated Adolf Hitler to start WW2 and many lives got lost unnecessarily
Re: How Did The Races Originate? by illicit(m): 8:49pm On Jan 14, 2015
Gatiano, what religion should a black man practise?
Re: How Did The Races Originate? by gatiano(m): 9:08pm On Jan 14, 2015
Freedom, Equality, and Justice. And the Submission to the will of GOD. There are 3 basic religion of the Blackman.
The African Traditional Religion- It had been dampered with, with a lot of superestitions added into with and total self-forgetfulness. ATR is a pure scientifical and mathematical religion.

The other two are derived from The African Traditional Religion.
1) The so called Judeism? The fake white call it Judeism and call themselves jews. (infiltrated by whites)
2) Islam. There is no difference between Islam and the so called judeism. (that history is long) infiltrated by whites.
ATR is also infiltrated by whites very decisively.
Thus do your worship, but never enslave yourself to the worship of white arab islam or the akhenazi jew mode of worship.
Jesus never made or invented christianity, it was purely the whiteman's invention with everything white from adam to the revelations (they suffered a chronic syndrome of inferiority complex).
The white arabs too the same, the Quran was to heavy for them to follow, So they created what is called the Hadith. Prophet Muhammad never had a hand in the making of the Hadith. boko haram are slaves to the hadith written by white arabs.

illicit:
Gatiano, what religion should a black man practise?
Re: How Did The Races Originate? by illicit(m): 10:42pm On Jan 14, 2015
gatiano:
Freedom, Equality, and Justice. And the Submission to the will of GOD. There are 3 basic religion of the Blackman.
The African Traditional Religion- It had been dampered with, with a lot of superestitions added into with and total self-forgetfulness. ATR is a pure scientifical and mathematical religion.

The other two are derived from The African Traditional Religion.
1) The so called Judeism? The fake white call it Judeism and call themselves jews. (infiltrated by whites)
2) Islam. There is no difference between Islam and the so called judeism. (that history is long) infiltrated by whites.
ATR is also infiltrated by whites very decisively.
Thus do your worship, but never enslave yourself to the worship of white arab islam or the akhenazi jew mode of worship.
Jesus never made or invented christianity, it was purely the whiteman's invention with everything white from adam to the revelations (they suffered a chronic syndrome of inferiority complex).
The white arabs too the same, the Quran was to heavy for them to follow, So they created what is called the Hadith. Prophet Muhammad never had a hand in the making of the Hadith. boko haram are slaves to the hadith written by white arabs.

hmmmm, do tell me more about the ATR
Re: How Did The Races Originate? by gatiano(m): 10:57pm On Jan 14, 2015
To understand the concept of ATR (African Traditional Religion), then i would simply refer you to read a book from an African taught to him by his tribe elder. soon the elders of all the african tribe will release the truth, the sacred truth.

http://blackhomeschoolacademy.com/books/
click on the blackroots science pdf on African philosophy. or you can read directly online free on

http://muurroots-science..ru/p/about-blackroots-science.html

muur means black, and the blog refer African to Ethiopians.

The question in your mind will be, does the dude believe all these nonsense? well i'm not telling you to believe rather i will tell you to pay attention and use your mind. you can never get bored reading this, never.

illicit:

hmmmm, do tell me more about the ATR

1 Like

Re: How Did The Races Originate? by Horus(m): 11:28pm On Jan 15, 2015
gatiano:
Blackrootsscience. http://www.angelfire.com/planet/blackrootswisdom/BookPages1.html (not complete) so you can dowload the full free online
or from - http://blackhomeschoolacademy.com/books/
or http://muurroots-science..com/p/about-blackroots-science.html (here few words are changed like Ethiopian for African, Muur for Black)

or Elijah Muhammads' book, most are available free on internet.

Very precious informations!. I think you should open a special thread for blackroots science
Re: How Did The Races Originate? by gatiano(m): 1:39am On Jan 16, 2015
I think or better i know that WE should. Good thinking brother. It is time THE MAN/GOD/BLACK PEOPLE WAKE UP. AND ALL OUR SUFFERINGS WILL END INSTANTLY.
Horus:

Very precious informations!. I think you should open a special thread for blackroots science

1 Like

Re: How Did The Races Originate? by vonn(f): 4:55pm On Jan 26, 2015
For the NL literature lovers.....
Now is the time to show the writers you appreciate their works by voting.

Make your votes count by doing so on this thread.....link below:

https://www.nairaland.com/1804027/free-n5000-writer-here-every/45#30091596

Categories:
1)Writer of the month
2)Best Newcomer
(Voting ends on Wed, 28th of this month)

3)Regular updater of the month
(Started on 24th and ends on 30th)

Hurry!!!!!
Re: How Did The Races Originate? by MasterKtops(m): 8:55pm On Mar 08, 2015
michu:
For africoid, someone was being naughty with an Ape

That sounds racist. But you're black, so it's forgivable. That only makes it sad, though.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anti-tithe Churches / Paul Vs. Jesus's Teachings: Is There A Conflict? For serious bible scholars / Kolanut And Spiritual Uses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.